§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *51*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

here's part 51 with triple song! hehe READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Song for you" By Super Junior & "My girlfriend" By Micky Yoochun (TVXQ) & "HeartBeat" By 2pm :)

 

Today was my birthday, I was alone in my flat eating ice-cream. Micky had been out all day, I’m guessing he had got sick of looking after me. I had a call from my dad earlier saying happy birthday and to keep my head up no matter what happens, not advice I was going to follow.

I began flicking through channels when Micky burst through the door with bags,

“Micky wh-“

“Shut up and put these on!” Micky smirked throwing the bags on the sofa next to me and shutting the front door.

I looked at the bags then back at him, “Why?”

“One, because it’s your birthday, and two….because I say so!” Micky grabbed the tub of ice-cream out of my hand and placed it on the computer desk.

I looked up at him as he stood in front of me, “Okay but why are you dressed so smartly?”

Micky was wearing a black shirt with a white tie accompanied by a blazer and shoes; A very classy suit.

“Never mind that, just get up!” Micky said pulling me off the sofa pushing me in the direction of my room.

I didn’t have the energy to argue as Micky shoved the bags into my hands. I sighed and gave him a weak smile before going into my room and shutting the door.

I emptied the contents of the bags to reveal a spaghetti strap black and white dress, with a cute matching waist jacket and a pair of black open-toe heels.

I smiled to myself and proceeded to put them on. The dress fitted perfectly, over exaggerating every curve I had and it ended above my knees. It made me look beautiful even though I didn’t feel it.

I put the heels on and sat in front of my dresser mirror. I brushed through my hair before putting it up. I then applied a little black eyeliner and put on my silver heart earrings. I looked at myself, I looked nice but something was missing.

I reached into my jewellery box and pulled out the silver heart pendant necklace that Micky had got me for Christmas. I put it on and looked in the mirror again.

“Perfect,” I said to myself before getting up and walking out of my room.

I walked into the living room to see Micky pacing up and down. I coughed loudly to catch his attention. Micky stopped pacing and looked at me.

“Wow…y-you look amazing!” Micky barely stuttered out.

“Komawo…so why am I wearing this and where are you planning to take me?” I asked getting straight to the point. {Thank you}

Micky walked up to me, “I can’t tell you that…” Micky’s eyes wandered down, “You’re wearing the necklace…”

I touched the pendant, “Oh yeah…I never got a chance to wear it…Ryan, he hated when I wore things from other guys,”

“Well forget him, tonight’s about me and you-“

A loud knock at the door interrupted Micky’s speech,

“And Tohoshinki!” Micky smiled walking towards the door to open it.

“Hi Micky, Hi Tianna-ahhhhhhh….” The guys stood in the doorway with open mouth expressions.

I smiled awkwardly at them as Micky let them in,

“She looks amazing, doesn’t she guys?” Micky smirked folding his arms as they continued to stare at me with their mouths open.

“Oppas stop! You’re making me feel really weird!” I nagged at them.

“Oh, Mianhae Tia!” They bowed and smiled. {Sorry}

I rolled my eyes and huffed, “Now where are we going?”

They looked at Micky for conformation. Micky gave them a glare and a shake of his head.

“We’re under strict instructions not to tell you, no matter how pretty or cute you look!” Junsu stated, Changmin, Jaejoong and Yunho nodded along.

I pouted and folded my arms, “Then I’m not moving!”

They shrugged unfazed suddenly Micky, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho grabbed me and began pulling me towards the door.

“Ahhh, No please! Junsu help me!” I squealed as Changmin opened the door.

“No Junsu! Just grab my key!” Micky yelled to him as he peeled my fingers off the doorframe, which I was holding onto.

“Forget the key Junsu! I got mine so just help me!” I squealed again before they pulled me out of my flat and into the hall.

I soon saw Junsu come out of my flat and lock the door, “I got the key Micky!”

“Keep it for me, we need to get the birthday girl to her special surprise!” Micky smiled at me still holding onto my wrist.

I pushed his hand off me and huffed, “Fine, take me away!”

Changmin and Jaejoong laughed then put their arms around me, letting Micky, Yunho and Junsu lead the way.

§§§§§

They pulled me into some sort of restaurant bar, there were posters saying open mic night on the outside.

“Guys, why are we here?” I asked them looking around the place.

“This is the first part of your birthday surprise!” Yunho replied just as the host waiter came to greet us.

“You’re just in time…I’m guessing this is the birthday girl,” The waiter smiled at me.

“Yep!” Micky nodded nudging me to smile.

“Great! Let me lead you to your table,” He smiled and led us passed the bar and other costumers.

We were seated at a table just a few metres away from the open mic stage.

“Would you like anything to drink?” The waiter asked bringing out his note pad.

“Could we have a bottle of Red wine?”

“Oh and could you bring out the presents!” Jaejoong said adding to Micky’s drink request.

“Sure, I’ll also bring out a jug of water,” The waiter nodded politely and disappeared.

“So what do you think so far?” Changmin asked nudging me slightly.

“Oh ummm, it’s really nice but I still don’t think I’m up for it,” I sighed staring aimlessly ahead.

“Well maybe the presents will change your mind,” Jaejoong said with a smirk.

The waiter then arrived and placed glasses, a jug of water and a bottle of red wine on the table.

He placed the presents next to us on the floor, “Just signal me when you’re ready and I’ll take your orders,”

We nodded then the waiter disappeared to help other costumers.

“Alright present time!” Junsu clapped excitedly making us all laugh at how child-ish he seemed.

Micky reached down and passed me the first present,

“That one’s from me!” Changmin said as I began to open it.

I removed the wrapping paper to reveal a red pleated skirt. I held it up, it looked quite short.

“Ummm, well thanks Changmin…I think!” I said awkwardly looking at the skirt.

“See Changmin, I told you not to get Tia a short skirt, she doesn’t dress like in your dreams!” Yunho said glaring at him as were the rest.

“Yunho shut up!” Changmin huffed with a pout.

“No guys it’s fine, Changmin I’ll try to wear it at least once, maybe when it’s not cold,” I smiled at him.

Changmin’s face lit up then he made an odd sound,

“Changmin, what was that?” Jaejoong asked as we all looked at him,

“Oh…that was my happy sound!” Changmin grinned out which made me kind of nervous.

“Anyway Next!” I sang out waiting for the next present.

Micky handed me a medium sized box, big enough for me to old with two hands.

“This is my one!” Yunho smirked at me.

I smiled and opened the box to reveal a crystal carved swan,

“Awww Yunho! It’s so pretty!” I giggled looking at it as the stage lights reflected off it.

“Komawo! It’s really beautiful!” I smiled putting it back in the box. {Thank you}

“A beautiful thing for a beautiful girl,” Yunho commented back.

“Cheesy line Hyung,” Junsu added.

“You’re just jealous cause Tianna likes my gift better,” Yunho stuck out his tongue.

“Whatever Yunho, Yoochun give Tianna my present please!” Junsu asked glaring at Yunho.

Micky shrugged and handed me a bigger box. I opened the box and revealed a pair of Jimmy Chu shoes.

“OH MY GOD! Junsu they’re amazing!” I squealed taking them out of the box and trying them on.

I handed Micky my other shoes and stood up and spun around in the new shoes.

“Junsu you’re amazing!” I squealed sitting down.

“I know, at first I bought you a bracelet but then I thought shoes would capture you,” Junsu gloated staring at Yunho.

Yunho rolled his eyes and poured himself some wine, while Micky handed me another even smaller box.

“I had trouble finding the right charms, I hope you like it!” Jaejoong stated before taking a sip of his water.

I nodded excitedly and opened the box. There in a bed of sponge foam lay a beautiful silver charm bracelet with 5 charms on it.

“Jae…this is beautiful!” I whimpered out lifting the bracelet out of its box.

“I knew you’d like it...Okay so the ‘TK’ charm is from Key, the ‘teddy bear’ is from Taemin, the ‘Lips’ are from Jonghyun and Minho, the ‘heart’ is from Onew and the ‘Crescent moon’ is from yours truly!” Jaejoong explained as I put it on.

“Jae…I-I don’t know what to say,” I bit my lip and grinned widely.

“You don’t need to say anything, your smile is enough,” Jaejoong replied as Changmin, Junsu and Yunho rolled their eyes.

Then I noticed I hadn’t received anything from Micky,

“Yoochun, where’s my present?!” I called him out.

Micky grinned and looked at his watch, “You’ll see it in a second,”

“See it?!” I questioned.

Micky didn’t reply, I was totally lost until I heard the mic feedback echo from the stage.

“Good evening everyone! So today’s our open mic night, we’re gonna kick start our entertainment with Mr. Micky Park!” The guy on stage bellowed out.

Everyone applauded as my jaw dropped, while Micky just smiled and headed to the stage. Micky got on the stage and took the microphone out of its stand.

“Hey everyone! I’m gonna sing a song I wrote a while ago, tonight I’m dedicating it to a special person seated right over there!” Micky pointed at me then the spotlight hit my face.

Everyone in front of us turned around and stared at me, I just waved gingerly.

“A very beautiful special person!” Micky said with a cocky smirk, “Anyway Tianna this is for you!”

Music began playing. It was the intro to ‘My girlfriend’ one of my favourite songs.

Micky began to sing, “Oh no no, Yeah yeah…You’re my girlfriend, you know it too...Yeah, wooo….”

I smiled widely as Micky danced around the stage. It had been a while since, I had seen Micky perform, he was amazing.

“First time when I kissed your lips, you were loveable, it was on bright snowin' days, our love began…” Micky sang looking directly at me.

I sat there with butterflies in my stomach watching him. This was the best birthday present I could have asked for but it felt like so much more than that. I think I might be falling again…

Jaejoong nudged me slightly from my thoughts just as Micky did his little rap part, then the second verse, soon he went into the bridge and stared at me intensely,

“Everything will 'n' gonna be fine, God gave me an answer of my life, Look at me girl you're lovely I can tell so, One day it will come true, Baby, never gonna make you cry….”

It wasn’t long before everyone was swaying and clapping along with Micky’s song. He had everyone under his spell even me.

“….So let me be of your mine, just let me please you…..Mhmm, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah….I love you, baby.. yeah” Micky sang beautifully ending the song.

Everyone clapped and whistled for him. Micky bowed and headed back towards our table.

“Soooo, what did you think?” Micky asked as he sat down opposite me again.

“I-I...Just….Wow...I can’t believe you did that for me!” I stuttered out.

“Yeah Yoochun! That was amazing…Too amazing just for a present!” Yunho stated bitterly.

“Hyung don’t be jealous just because you didn’t think of it first!” Changmin grinned patting Micky on the back.

“Oppas I like all your presents!” I giggled vaguely staring at Micky.

“Okay fine, but next time I’m dancing for you!” Yunho huffed pouring me a glass of wine.

“Okay deal!” I smiled then sipped some.

“Enough with the chit-chat, let’s order food and drink after all this is a birthday celebration!” Junsu said raising his glass.

We all raised our glasses and smiled,

“Happy Birthday Tia!”

§§§§§

“Okay Oppas, we’ll see you tomorrow!” I yelled as Micky waved to the guys. They stumbled into a taxicab then drove away.

“I think Changmin drank too much!” Micky said as we began walking down the street.

“Yeah I’m sure he’ll be okay in the morning,” I sniggered hooking onto Micky’s arm.

He just smiled at me as we walked down the street.

I cleared my throat, “Komawo Yoochun…tonight was amazing, you’ve made everything seem okay for once, No in fact better than okay…Yoochun it was p-“ {Thank you}

Suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulder and forcefully turn me around, breaking my hold on Micky’s arm.

“What the is this?!” Ryan shouted at me.

“Ryan leave me alone! I don’t want to talk to you!” I said backing away from him.

Ryan grabbed my wrist stopping me from moving and slightly hurting me,

“Ryan let go!” I whined.

“Don’t you see I love you?” Ryan growled back tightening his hold on me.

Micky stepped in and pushed Ryan back, making him let go of my wrist,

“She said, she doesn’t want to talk to you so I suggest you leave!” Micky made it clear for him

Ryan smirked evilly, “Really? Are you gonna make me pretty boy?”

I watched as Ryan and Micky faced off, glaring at each other.

Micky sighed and looked at me, “Tia let’s just go,”

I nodded my head then Ryan spoke up, “Aww I see, your man enough to steal my girlfriend but not man enough to defend her!”

Micky shook his head, “Ryan you are a pathetic person, I’m not gonna waste my time,”

Micky took my hand and we continued walking. Suddenly Ryan pushed Micky to ground and began punching Micky in the torso and face.

“RYAN STOP IT!” I screamed trying to pull Ryan off Micky.

Ryan backhanded me across the face and I fell back on the floor. Micky then got Ryan off him and began punching him back. Both were now standing having an all-out brawl.

“Guys stop it! Please!” I squealed as Ryan punched Micky in the face causing his lip to bust open and his nose to drip with blood.

Micky took a swing back hitting Ryan square in the nose. Ryan stumbled back then Micky went for him, kneeing him in the stomach then throwing him against the wall.

I stood up shocked watching Micky beat the crap out of Ryan. I had never seen Micky like this before.

At this point Micky’s lip was starting to swell and blood had stained his shirt. Ryan’s face was completely messed up, eye swollen and a broken nose…I had to stop this.

Micky grabbed Ryan’s collar and held him up against the wall.

“Go on then, finish me pretty boy!” Ryan spat out at Micky.

Micky angled his fist for the final blow but before he could swing at Ryan’s face, I grabbed onto his arm.

“Micky stop! This isn’t you!” I cried holding his arm tight.

“But he hurt you Tianna, he broke your heart!” Micky shouted back staring at Ryan.

I took a deep breath, “I know…but you doing this won’t make it better,”

Micky looked at me and sighed before letting Ryan go. Ryan coughed and spat out blood before sitting on the floor against the wall.

I let go of Micky as he bent down towards Ryan,

“You are so lucky Tianna’s here, otherwise you’d be lying on the floor choking on your own blood,” Micky growled out.

Ryan didn’t say a word, he just sat there spitting out blood.

“Tia come on,” Micky said holding his hand out to me.

“Yoochun wait…I have something to say to him,” I replied looking at Ryan. Micky nodded then I walked up to Ryan.

Ryan looked up at me, “Tia I still lo-“

“Don’t, just don’t.... Don’t say you love me, cause if you did we wouldn’t be here right now…But saying that, I've got to thank you for opening my eyes, I now see you for what you really are, a lying, snivelling, pathetic man who doesn’t know the meaning of love…I can’t believe I loved you…” I paused and analysed Ryan’s face.

I could see tears in Ryan’s eyes waiting to fall,

I smiled and continued, “But I’m glad I don’t care anymore,”

With that I left Ryan sitting there and hooked onto Micky’s arm again.

“Let’s go home Yoochun,” I sighed leaning my head against his shoulder.

“Sure,” Micky croaked out softly and we began walking home.