§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *27*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okay as you may have noticed i try to use real events, If you weren't aware Three members of Shinee did get swine flu last year and they recovered well :).. Anyway i'm going to use that as part of the story, so don't worry Shinee are well and dandy! ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Stand by me" By Shinee (Love Key too much lolz)

 

The doorbell rang, I ran to the door and opened it.

“Annyeong Tia!” Jaejoong and Junsu grinned out.

“Jaejoong, Junsu, Oppas I missed you!” I said hugging them then letting them in.

“Hey Tianna,” Micky said in a low y tone.

“Hi Yoochun,” I smirked and let him in then closed the door.

“So Tianna, are you and SHINee ready?” Junsu asked me sitting on the sofa with Jaejoong. Micky was standing next to me.

“Let me check….TAEMIN, MINHO…KEY….JONGHYUN…ONEW JINKI!!!” I called to SHINee.

Taemin, Minho, Key and Onew came out of their bedrooms and stood before us.

“Where’s Jonghyun?” I asked looking at each of them.

“He’s not feeling well,” Onew replied.

“Well...Oppas we can’t leave Jonghyun alone…I should stay and-“

“No Nuna, Minho and I will stay and look after Jonghyun!” Onew cut me off.

“But I-“

“Just go…Taemin and Key are going with you, we’ll all go out next time,” Minho said with a light hearted smile.

“If you’re sure but-“

“AI NUNA…Onew will call us if Jonghyun gets worse, stop worrying!” Key ordered putting on his jacket.

“You better Jinki!” I used a threatening tone.

Onew put his hand on his heart, “I promise I will,”

“Okay…now that’s sorted we should get going!” Jaejoong smiled standing up with Junsu and stretching.

“I guess so,” I sighed. I felt bad leaving Minho, Onew and an ill Jonghyun behind.

“Come Nuna, we will get you loads of ice cream!” Taemin chimed hooking his arm around mine.

“Okay fine let’s go…Onew Minho, make sure you call me!” I yelled to them just as Key and Junsu yanked Taemin and I through the door.

Jaejoong and Micky walked out behinds us then Onew waved goodbye to us and shut the door. We began walking down the street, I didn’t know where we were going…

“So where are my boys taking me?” I asked as Taemin tightened his hold on my arm and Key hooked onto my other arm.

The weather was getting colder but it was cute having Key and Taemin snuggled up next to me.

“We were thinking Arcade,” Taemin gave me a cute toothy smile.

“And a restaurant!” Junsu added.

“As well as a walk in the park,” Jaejoong finished.

I looked at Key who looked away from me quickly.

“I’m guessing all of this was Key’s idea?” I said staring holes in Junsu, Jaejoong and Taemin.

“Yes,” They huffed hanging their heads down.

“It was Micky’s idea too,” Key gave me modest smile.

“Really? Cause I find that hard to believe!” I giggled looking at Micky.

“Hey! I can come up with good ideas!” Micky replied putting his hood up.

I just laughed as we headed to the arcade to play games. The Arcade was completely packed with people of all ages. Before I could ask what the guys wanted to do, Key and Taemin dragged me to the DDR machine.

“Guys, no way I’m playing this, both of you are amazing dancers, that’s an unfair advantage!” I begged them.

“Dancing on a machine isn’t the same as dancing normally,” Taemin explained starting the game.

“I know but I’ll still lose!” I moaned as Taemin circled through the songs.

“Look, play one game with Taemin and one game with me, then we’ll go play something else,” Key smiled sweetly.

“Fine, lucky you two are so cute,” I smirked as Taemin pushed the start button.

The music started signalling Taemin and I to begin our battle. At first I was doing okay keeping up with Taemin as well as the beat then the music got faster.

“Ahh this is not fair…It’s too fast!” I squealed beginning to lose to Taemin.

“Come on Nuna, You can beat him!” Key cheered me on even though it was impossible for me to win now.

The song soon ended, Taemin beat me by…let’s just say many points.

“My turn!” Key squealed jumping on the machine just as Taemin got off.

I wiped my brow with sleeve, “Can….I have like a minute to prepare!”

Key smirked, “I’ll go easy on you,”

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah right Key, let’s just get this over with!” I suddenly remembered Junsu, Jaejoong and Micky,

“Hey Key, Taemin, where’s Jae, Junsu and Micky?” I asked watching Key cycle through the DDR song list.

“Junsu and Jaejoong went to play Pool...”

“Micky’s somewhere!” Key chimed in finishing Taemin’s sentence.

“Well that’s helpful!” I rolled my eyes.

“Ah Nuna Shhh! And let’s play!” Key grinned as the music started up again.

Key didn’t go easy on me at all so I had to resort to using dirty tactics again. I kissed Key on the cheek, which made him automatically stop and stare at me in amazement. It’s funny how all my boys have that reaction apart from Micky but I shouldn’t think about that.

“Hyung you’re losing!” Taemin squealed out making Key get back in the game.

“Too late, I won!” I bragged sticking out my tongue at Key.

“Awww Nuna that’s not fair, one more turn!” Key pleaded with a puppy dog pout.

I laughed, “Nope, let’s go find Jae and Junsu!”

Taemin and Key dragged themselves behind me and we went to find the rest of the boys. I spotted Jaejoong and Junsu at the pool tables. I ran up to Junsu and hugged him from behind.

“Hi Xiah!” I squealed hugging him tight as he jumped up slightly surprised.

“Hi Tia!” Jaejoong grinned as I let go of Junsu so he could take his turn.

“So who’s winning?” Key asked as he and Taemin leant against the pool table.

“I am!” Junsu chimed out.

“You won’t be for long!” Jaejoong smirked potting a ball.

“Ooooo, a bit of competition, where’s Micky?” I asked looking around.

“Micky’s playing Tekken round the corner,” Junsu smiled lining up his shot.

“Okay cool, I’m going to go check on him,” I smiled backing away from the pool table.

“Ooooo!” Key and Jaejoong cooed out together, they looked at each other and laughed.

Junsu, Taemin and I just stared at them clueless, I think they were having a telepathic conversation…

I shook my head, “Anyway, I’m gonna find Micky, I’ll be right back!”

The boys grinned and nodded as I disappeared round the corner to find Mr Park. My eyes scanned across the arcade and all the guys at the games. Then I noticed the back of Micky’s head at the Tekken Machine… Although that’s not the first thing I noticed.

I walked up behind him and cleared my throat, “Cute what you doing?”

“Oh hey Tia, I’m just pla-Wait did you say cute ?” He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I was hoping he didn’t catch what I said…

“What are you talking about Micky?” I lied batting my eyelashes at him innocently.

“Whatever…Hey do you wanna continue from the other night?” Micky said vaguely.

I began to get nervous, “Continue what?”

“Our Tekken tournament, I want my rematch!” Micky explained with an intense look.

“Oh right…Well move over so I can kick your arse again!” I giggled budging Micky over with my hip.

“Well bring it, !” Micky taunted me.

“Ooo, big talk for a small man!” I teased.

“I’m taller than you!” Micky chuckled.

“Oh you know what I mean, let’s just play Mr Park!” I smirked pressing the start button. Micky smiled and played along with me.

It wasn’t long until the game score was 9-9 all. It was a draw, Micky and I were playing for a 10 point score. We were on the last match and I was about to lose…

“Micky look a baby!” I was saying anything to make Micky look away for just a second.

“Not going to work this time,” Micky said still focusing on the screen.

“K.O.” The voice from Tekken game said.

“Yay I win!” Micky grinned cheekily.

“No you didn’t, you were cheating!” I whined like a little girl.

“Aww…Looks like Tia can’t take losing!” Micky teased me.

“Whatever Yoochun, let’s go have dinner,” I rolled my eyes and began walking back to the pool table area.

I could hear Micky following behind me but I didn’t know how close he was until he grabbed my shoulders. I stood still as he held me then I felt his breath on my ear,

“If you think my is cute, you should see yours!” Micky whispered in my ear then walked off in front of me.

I bit my lip and stood there watching him walk ahead,

“What is he playing at?” I mumbled quietly to myself.

“Tia…You coming? Cause I’m getting hungry!” He called to me.

“Yeah…Sure,” I nodded catching up with him.

§§§§§

The dinner went okay…well besides nearly getting kicked out of the sushi bar for nearly starting a food fight. I accidentally spat water in Taemin’s face because Key grabbed my inner thigh by accident. Well Key said it was an accident so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

All six of us were now walking through the park. Junsu had made a ball out of Tinfoil and was playing soccer/Football with Taemin, I hooked onto Key and Jaejoong while Micky walked beside Key.

“Key, Jaejoong, come play soccer with us!” Taemin called in our direction.

Key and Jaejoong looked at me for conformation, I smiled and unhooked arms with them,

“Go play!”

They hugged me and ran off to tackle Junsu and Taemin. I sat on a nearby bench and watched them play.

“You not gonna play with them?” Micky asked sitting beside me.

“In a bit, just waiting till my stomach settles…What about you?” I replied watching Taemin steal the tinfoil ball from Key.

“Well I can’t play without you…” Micky paused for a second, “…because it wouldn’t be a fair number!”

I inhaled deeply, I thought Micky was going to something completely different.

“Well you go ahead and be referee, I’ll catch up in a second,” I smiled looking at Micky.

Micky nodded and got up then walked in the direction of the boys. I watched him walk away from me, he really did have a cute arse.

I giggled then ran up behind him and smacked his cute behind, “Your ’s not moving fast enough Yoochun!”

Micky blushed and ran after me as I joined up with the rest of the boys.

I grabbed Jaejoong and hid behind him,

“Oppa protect me, he’s trying to touch me!” I squealed out.

“WAH…YOOCHUN?!” The boys narrowed their eyes at him.

“It’s not what you think, she hit my first!” Micky explained as I moved behind Junsu.

“Oppa, who are you going to believe, me or the Byuntae Micky?” I preached to Junsu trying not to giggle. {ert}

“Oh come on, I’m not a ert!” Micky groaned trying to figure out how to hit me back.

“There was that one time when Tianna fell asleep on your groin,” Junsu said with a thinking expression.

“Exactly!” I nodded moving behind Key.

“HYUNG!” Key and Taemin bellowed out at Micky in a disappointed tone.

“It’s not like it sounds,” Micky huffed still trying to catch me.

“And there was the kissing incident in Japan,” Jaejoong blurted out.

“OPPA! You promised not to mention that incident!” I squealed moving behind Taemin.

“NUNA KISSED HYUNG?!” Key chuckled out.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Micky narrowed his eyes at Key.

Key coughed, “No offence Micky, we just thought Tianna would end up with Jaejoong or Onew….or maybe me!”

Key winked at me causing me to giggle playfully, “It’s not like that…Oppa and I are friends, right Yoochun?”

Micky smirked, “Yeah…like best friends, although she did hit my !”

“I did no such thing…I-” My phone started to go off,

“Hold that thought!” I smiled picking up my phone.

“Hi Onew, How’s J-“

“Tia, you need to come down to the hospital, Minho and I are here with Jonghyun, he’s really sick,” Onew’s tone of voice was deadly serious.

“Okay, we’ll be there as soon as possible,” I said timidly before hanging up.

The guys could sense something was wrong, they all had glossy eyed expressions.

“Nuna…What’s-“

“Jonghyun’s in hospital, we got to get there now,” I barely spoke out.

The boys nodded and we headed off to the hospital, which was quite far away from where we were.

§§§§§

We rushed through the hallways of the hospital in search of Minho and Onew.

“TIA!” I heard Onew call me. I looked to my right and ran towards Onew, Onew held me tight in his arms.

“Jinki, what happened?” I asked looking up at him.

Onew let go of me and explained, “Well, to put it simply…Jonghyun got swine flu,”

“Oh my god, really?” I gasped.

“Yeah but he’s fine…the doctor said he’ll make a quick recovery,” Onew’s expression brightened.

“That’s good news, Taemin was going to cry,” Micky teased slightly.

I burst into laughter, “Yeah right, don’t you mean you were gonna cry Yoochun!”

We all laughed at him while he just rolled his eyes at me, “Whatever Tia…Can we go see him?”

“Yeah course, he’s in like a plastic bubble sort of thing just in case,” Minho smiled leading the way to Jonghyun’s hospital room.

We walked into the hospital room to see Jonghyun happy and smiling in his weird plastic bubble, it was more like a clear box then a bubble.

“Hi Tia, Hi Hyungs, Hi dongseangs!” Jonghyun chimed out with a wave.

“How are you Jonghyun?” I asked as we circled the bed.

“I’m okay, I just feel bad for letting you and SHINee down,” Jonghyun replied with a sad expression.

“No, Jonghyun you haven’t let us down, just get better okay and we’ll-“

A knock interrupted my reassuring speech, we looked towards the door to see Changmin and Yunho.

“Changmin!” I squealed running towards him and Yunho.

“Hey Tia….Hey guys,” Changmin and Yunho said.

SHINee waved back, Junsu, Jaejoong and Micky simply nodded and I knew why…

“So…I’m gonna get some Tea…does anyone want some?” I asked trying to kill the tension.

Changmin and Yunho shock their heads no as did Micky. The rest of the boys nodded yes apart from Jonghyun of course.

“Okay, I’ll…” I grabbed Micky’s hand, “We’ll be right back!”

I smiled cutely and yanked Micky out of the room with me. I didn’t let go of his hand until we reached the cafeteria area.

“Soooo, what’s with all the tension Yoochun?” I asked him getting the cups for our Tea.

“What’s with the hand holding and dragging?” Micky smirked.

“Don’t be smart Micky, you know what I mean…Jae, you and Junsu facing off against Changmin and Yunho, you guys aren’t the same as before,” I replied filling up the cups.

“We’re trying but this thing with SME is hard, you know,” Micky said with a sincere look.

“I know but Yoochun promise me you won’t let it break you guys apart, you’re like brothers remember!” I sighed passing Micky the first few cups.

Micky huffed, “I know,”

“Promise me Park Yoochun!” I narrowed my eyes at him

Micky grunted and kissed my forehead, “I promise Tianna Torres,”

I smirked, “Now move your because this tea is hot!”

Micky chuckled as we headed back to Jonghyun’s hospital room.