§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *47*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

47!!! okay lets get the truth out!! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Darkness Eyes" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (^-^) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

MICKY P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This person that Tianna was so in love with was a liar, a cheating dirty mother er who didn’t deserve her love.

I hid behind a wall as they looked around to see if the coast was clear, then they disappeared into Ryan’s place.

I growled and punched the wall as hard as I could,

“How can he ing do this to her!” I growled out loud.

I calmed myself and ran to the bus stop and caught the next bus to Tianna’s place. What the hell was I going to say…? I couldn’t tell her that Ryan was screwing her best-friend but I had to say something.

As her friend I should tell her the truth but as someone who loves her, I want to protect her, then it hit me…

“I’m in love with her…” I whispered out loud, luckily no one heard me.

I shook my head and waited for the next stop so I could get off the bus. I got off the bus and walked into the block of flats. As soon as I started to walk up the stairs my hand began pulsing with pain, followed by my heart beating faster.

{K}‘Yoochun get a hold of yourself, you have to tell her,’ I said to myself as proceeded up the stairs and down the hall to Tianna’s door.

I stopped at the door and took a deep breath, “Here goes…”

NORMAL P.O.V.

“What’s wrong with me?!” I huffed taking off my reading glasses.

I had been working straight for up to 2 hours now but the same thing was on my mind…Micky. I know I shouldn’t be worried about it because I trust him….Micky would never try or say anything to destroy what I have with Ryan.

So why was I worrying…

Suddenly I heard the door open revealing a slightly annoyed Micky.

“Yoochun you okay?” I asked walking up to him as he closed the door.

He glanced at me then kept his head down, “Yeah…I-I just have to tell you something,”

“Wait me first!” I held his hands and took a deep breath, “I don’t know if you noticed but I’ve been a bit awkward with you today,”

“Yeah I figured, why?” Micky commented looking at me.

I sighed, “It’s just something Ryan said,”

Micky gave me an awkward glare, it was quite a dark look, “Really? What did he say?”

“Oh it’s silly…he said that you were only here to get with me and he thinks you’d do anything to split Ryan and I up…but I know you wouldn’t do that right?!” I stared at Micky, he had his head down again.

He then mumbled something I couldn’t quite hear, “Micky…You w-“

“I need to tell you something,” Micky interrupted me looking straight into my eyes.

“Micky are you okay?” I asked trying to read his expression.

Micky came straight out with it, “Ryan’s cheating on you!”

“What?” I whimpered out letting go of Micky’s hands.

“Tianna I’m sorry I saw h-“

“No Micky shut up! You have no idea what you’re talking about!” I began to panic and breathe heavily.

“I saw him Tia!” Micky raised his voice slightly.

“Oh my god, Ryan was right!” I breathed out heavily.

“Tia listen to me, he’s no good for you!” Micky said grabbing my arm.

I pushed Micky off me, “You’re my friend Micky, why would you say something like this?!”

“Because I care about you!” Micky shouted back.

“No…I don’t think you do…” I quickly grabbed my jacket and keys.

“Tianna where are you going?!” Micky followed me with his eyes.

“I just can’t be around you right now,” I muttered out before opening my front door and slamming it shut behind me.

I ran down the hallway, down the stairs and out of the building. I needed someone…I needed Ryan…

MICKY P.O.V.

“!” I growled out hitting my fist against the door.

What am I supposed to do now? That conniving douche Ryan, has got Tia wrapped round his finger and now she hates me.

I sat down at the kitchen counter and took out my phone and dialled Jaejoong.

{K}“Hel-”

{K}“Jae I need your help!” I rushed my words cutting Jaejoong off.

{K}“Yoochun what happened?” Jaejoong replied in a worried tone.

{K}“To cut it short, Tianna stormed out on me,” I huffed out running my fingers through my hair.

{K}“Go after her!” Jaejoong responded.

{K}“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” I sighed still worrying about her.

{K}“Alright okay ummm…come back to the hotel, we’ll sort out some plan!” Jaejoong seemed slightly frustrated.

{K}“Jae it’s all ed up!” I growled down the phone.

{K}“Micky just be calm and come back to the hotel, we will sort it out, promise!” Jaejoong said trying to reassure me.

{K}“Alright, I’m on my way,’ I replied then hung up my phone.

I took a deep breath and exited Tianna’s flat then began heading back to the hotel. So much emotion was running through me. I felt sad but also angry that Tianna didn’t believe me.

How could she take his side…?

NORMAL P.O.V.

I ran to Ryan’s flat door and knocked loudly.

Ryan opened his door in nothing but his boxers, “Tia what are you doing here?”

“I just had a massive fight with Micky, you were right Ryan I’m so sorry!” I blurted out pushing my way into his flat.

Ryan grabbed me and held me in his arms, “Awww babe, its okay, maybe I should take you back to yours,”

I shook my head and looked up at him, “No, I just came from there, I re-“

“Hey Ryan, you getting in the shower with me or what?” I heard a woman’s voice say.

I let go of Ryan and looked towards the corridor doorway to see her standing there in a towel.

“Kimberly?!” I hissed glaring at them both.

“Tianna, it’s not what it looks like I-“

“Cut the bull Ryan, it’s exactly what it looks like,” Kim scowled out confirming my thoughts.

I glared at Ryan, “My best-friend….YOU’RE ING MY BEST-FRIEND?!”

Ryan didn’t say a word neither did Kim.

“I take that as a yes…How long?” I asked trying to stay calm.

Neither of them spoke a word.

“HOW ING LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN ING BEHIND MY BACK?!” I shouted out.

Kim bit her lip awkwardly, “Urrr...A year and an half,”

“Kim shut the up!” Ryan barked at her.

I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing or seeing.

“No Ryan it’s gone on long enough, why don’t you just own up to it!” Kim hissed out still standing in a towel.

Ryan cleared his throat, “You know what?! Yeah I have been ing Kim for a while but can you honestly say that you’ve been faithful to me?”

I let out a short slightly arrogant laugh, “Yeah, I can,”

“ off! What about Jinki?” Ryan glared at me.

I rubbed my temple annoyed, “Oh my god, back to the Jinki thing again?!"

Ryan gave me a stern facial expression like I was in the wrong.

I huffed loudly, “I told you before, Jinki and I ended way before we even got together!”

“What about Micky?” Ryan continued to question my loyalty.

“Micky and I had something but I never once slept with him!” I squealed back.

“So you didn’t…” Ryan’s look softened up.

“No I ing didn’t have with either of them, you are the first and only but now I see I was stupid to think that you were the one and that you really loved me!” I spat out.

“Tia I do love you,” Ryan tried to reach for my hands but I moved away from him.

I nodded sarcastically, “And ing my friend-wait, ex-friend shows that!”

“Tianna it was a mistake!” Ryan continued to reason with me,

“A mistake that lasted a year and a half, yeah right Ryan! GO YOURSELF!” I screamed at him backing away towards the door.

“Tia-“

“Don’t Tia me!” I shouted interrupting him then I remember what I said to Micky,

“I can’t believe I trusted you instead of Micky, he said he saw you and that you were cheating on me, and I just pushed him away for you and that !” I shouted tearing up a little and glaring at them.

I took a deep breath and continued, “I may have lost one of the greatest best-friends I could ever have all for your sorry arse….I gotta go…”

I trailed off my sentence and walked to the door.

“Tia we’re sorry!” I heard Kim say.

I turned around, “DON’T APOLOGISE! YOU’RE BOTH DEAD TO ME! I DON’T WANNA HEAR YOU, SEE YOU OR EVEN BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS YOU, I HOPE YOU BOTH BURN IN HELL!”

I slammed the door and stormed out of the flat building. How stupid could I be? How could I just disregard Micky like that… he probably hated me now.

I had find him and apologise but where could he be…