§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *9*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 9! :D ENJOY!!! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing "I hate you" By 2pm & "Crushed" By Rosette {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Tia…you okay?” Junsu asked pulling me out of my daydream.

I looked up at Junsu and faked a smile, “Yeah, I’m fine,”

Junsu slid down the wall sitting beside me, “You don’t look fine, you look like someone upset you...”

I turned away from Junsu and looked at Micky, ‘No one upset me Xiah,”

“Then why do you look at Yoochun with such hurt?” Junsu said placing his hand on my mine.

I looked at Junsu, I wanted to tell him what had happened last night but it’s between me and Micky.

“It doesn’t matter, shouldn’t you be practising for tonight’s live performance?”

Junsu laughed,” Yeah…I just came to check if you were okay, you haven’t said a thing all morning,”

“I’m fine, Junsu go practice!” I smiled pushing him gently.

Junsu smiled and got up then went back to practice with the rest of DBSK and their back up dancers. Honestly I wasn’t okay, I felt so crushed, so low, so broken after Micky said what he said. He has no right to judge me, after all these three months he doesn’t even know me…

§§§§§

I soon found myself backstage at the show that DBSK were performing on. I had already wished the boys good luck, faking my happy expression so they wouldn’t see my sorrow. I didn’t need them to worry about me before their performance.

I sat in the empty dressing room and switched on my mp3 player and sang to my heart’s content. Ironically the song in question was crushed by rosette… I drowned out the outside world and listened to the song, this was the closest I’d get to feeling better…

MICKY P.O.V.

I fixed the position of my glasses and stretched out. My eyes hadn’t been up to scratch today after my all night binge drinking and the drama with Tianna which I couldn’t exactly remember.

We had twenty minutes until we had to perform live. Tianna had already wished us luck and disappeared. She didn’t look at me once. I guess I must have said something really bad last night…

{K}“Okay…I’ve stayed quiet long enough…PARK YOOCHUN, what did you say to Tianna?” Junsu appeared beside me.

The boys only ever used my full name when I did something wrong.

I huffed, {K}“I didn’t do anything,”

{K}“You obviously did something!” Changmin butted in, “…Or else she wouldn’t be so miserable,”

{K}“How do know if it’s even me that made her upset?” I shot back at Junsu and Changmin.

{K}“Because of the way she looked at you while we were rehearsing,” Jaejoong calmly entered the conversation.

I was confused, {K}“What do you mean, 'the way she looked at me'?”

{K}“She looked at you with such sorrow, she looked crushed and broken Micky, what did you do?!” Junsu raised his voice at me.

The guilt began to sink in, {K}“I…I didn’t mean to hu-”

{K}“It doesn’t matter right now what you did, just go apologise to her!” Yunho pointed to the direction of the dressing room.

I didn’t say another word, just nodded and went to find Tianna. I approached the dressing room door. I was about knock when I heard her voice…

“…And so I’m left short of breath, when that heavy feeling in my chest, baby I’m so crushed…”

Her voice was beautiful, another talent she had up her sleeve. But as much as she sang with pure talent, I could hear the hurt in her voice…was that all because of me?

I gathered my courage and knocked on the door, “Tianna?”

Tianna suddenly stopped singing and silence took her voice’s place. I was going to knock again but then she spoke up,

“Come in,”

I exhaled slowly and opened the door to see her sitting on the sofa sideways staring at the wall. I walked up to her and stood a foot away before clearing my throat,

“Tianna…I wanted to say I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to-“

“Its fine Micky,” She cut me off.

I looked at her. She stayed in the same position, no expression on her face.

So I tried again, “No…It’s not…I-“

“No…Micky it’s fine…Let’s just go back to the way it was before, where all I am is an assistant, that you don’t trust!” She retorted in a hurt voice.

“Fine!” I growled walking out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

What was her problem? I was trying to apologise to her and she threw it back in my face. Granted I can’t remember exactly what was said last night but I’m sure it wasn’t that bad.

I cleared my frustration and stood back next to the guys.

{K}“Did you apologise?” Junsu was first to jump on my case.

{K}“Yes…but she threw it back in my face!” I growled not wanting to have this conversation.

{K}“Yoochun, what exactly did you say to her?” Changmin gave me an uneasy glare.

I sighed, {K}“I don’t know, I was a bit drunk…I remember saying to her that she didn’t understand what it’s like not being able to see my family….then she shouted something about her mother,”

{K}“You’re such an idiot Yoochun!” Changmin scowled at me, while the rest just shook their heads.

{K}“What did I do?” I asked them, I didn’t understand how this had turned into such a big thing,

I watched as Junsu clenched his fist, {K}“If you weren’t so busy shutting her out and judging her, you would know that Tianna’s mother died when she was six….she opened up to us and tried to open up to you…but I guess you blew it!”

My heart sank into my stomach. How could I say such a careless thing to her…I didn’t even know her. I let my past experiences call my judgement and I hurt someone who’s done nothing to me. How could I be so stupid?

{K}“Dong Bang Shin Ki, we need you on stage now!” The stage co-ordinator yelled towards us.

The guys didn’t say a word and walked towards the stage, I quickly grabbed Jaejoong,

{K}“Jae…I didn’t know,”

Jaejoong gave me a very calm look, {K}“It’s okay…you wouldn’t have known,”

I lowered my head, {K}“How can I make it up to her?”

Jaejoong sighed, {K}“I don’t think you can…this is where my plan comes in!”

I raised an eyebrow, {K}“Is this the same plan you’ve been working on for three weeks?”

Jaejoong nodded with a beaming smile.

I was very curious so I asked, {K}“What is it?”

Jaejoong stared at me and grinned, “I’m going to ask Tianna out on a date,”

Before I could reply, Jaejoong walked towards the stage. Jaejoong and Tianna on a date?

NORMAL P.O.V.

The boys did well tonight but I couldn’t help but notice Micky had something on his mind. I shook the thought of Micky out of my head.

“You guys did well tonight,” I coughed out as the elevator approached my floor.

“Thank you, Tia!” They replied in the cutest way.

“We couldn’t have done it without you!” Junsu added with a y smirk.

I giggled as the elevator doors opened up at my floor.

“I’ll see you guys in the morning,” I waved walking backwards out of the elevator.

They all waved and smiled apart from Micky, I don’t think Micky and I would ever see eye to eye, it was better of this way even though I really wanted to get along with him.

I smiled at them once more and then headed to my door. I know Micky and I never had the best start but it still upset me that we were at each other’s throat or avoiding each other… But there’s nothing I can do to change that.

I took my hotel key out of my pocket and opened my door,

“Tianna!” I looked down the hall to see Jaejoong running towards me.

“Hey, what’s up?” I smiled as he stopped in front of me.

“I...I wanted to ask if you would go out…on a date with me?” Jaejoong blurted out.

I was shocked, “Jae…You know I have a boyfriend right?!”

Jaejoong began to laugh, “Yeah, I know…I didn’t mean it like that…I meant….a friend date!”

I felt slightly relieved, “Oh…Okay umm….if it’s a friend date then yes, I would love to go out with you Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong hugged me and spun me round, “Yes….good…I will pick you up tomorrow night at 8pm?”

I nodded shyly, “Yeah, at 8pm,”

Jaejoong hugged me one more time and then ran off towards the elevator waving bye to me.

“Tomorrow I have a date with Jaejoong from DBSK…GREAT!” I giggled to myself before entering my hotel room.

MICKY P.O.V.

I sat on the sofa and waited. I knew as soon as Jaejoong left the elevator to chase Tianna, he was going to ask her out.

I don’t know why I was waiting to find out what Tianna’s answer was since she had a boyfriend she’d have to say no…Just then Jaejoong came walking through the door.

“Hi Micky!” He smiled closing the door behind him.

“So what did she say?” I asked without thinking.

“…Well…”

I laughed, “She said no right?”

“Nope…she said yes!” Jaejoong squealed in an unusual tone.

“Oh…good for you,” I nodded quite surprised.

“I’m going to tell the rest!” Jaejoong bragged and headed to the bedroom.

I heard him tell the others in Korean, their replies were happy and supportive…so why weren’t I happy for Jaejoong...