§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *44*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 44 :) :O READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "It's all too much" By Yui :)

 

It had been a week since the whole Micky dating Kim issue. Micky and I were back to normal, we were well….Friends, nothing more nothing less.

The feelings I had for Micky had died down. I was missing Ryan more and more since I hadn't seen him that much recently. My feelings had sorted themselves out, Onew was right again.

“Micky come on, Jae’s so gonna kill us if we don’t pick them up on time!” I shouted to the bathroom.

“Jae can wait a little while, my hair’s being impossible!” Micky yelled back.

“PARK YOOCHUN, YOUR HAIR! We need to go now!” I screamed out.

Micky came rushing out of the bathroom with a cute woolly hat on,

“Awww, so cute!” I said playing with the tassels.

“Ummm, aren’t we supposed to go?” Micky said raising his eyebrow.

I quickly stopped playing with the tassels and straightened myself out, “Oh right, come on then!”

Micky sniggered at me as we walked out of my flat. I locked the door then we proceeded downstairs to my dad’s car. My dad was nice enough to lend me his car so we could drive to the airport and pick up the boys.

My dad’s car was an eight-seater, I’d always wondered why he had brought such a big car but now I guess it’s useful for something.

Micky and I reached the car. I unlocked it and handed Micky the keys.

“Huh?” Micky looked at me puzzled.

“You’re driving Yoochun!” I smiled getting into the passenger seat.

Micky rolled his eyes at me and got in the car. He started up the car and began driving towards the main road.

“You can’t drive can you?” Micky smirked stopping at the traffic lights.

“I suggest you shut up because I’m the one who knows how to get to the airport!” I growled narrowing my eyes at him.

Micky gave me a wide grin, “So I guess that’s a yes!”

“Yoochun just drive!” I huffed hitting him on the shoulder.

Micky just smiled and continued to drive. It wasn’t long before we found ourselves in the airport parking lot. Micky and I got out of the car and headed to terminal two.

“Tia, do you think we can pick up some sushi on the way back to yours?” Micky asked as we walked to the arrivals section.

“Umm…I guess, we probably could get a take away,” I replied stopping at the arrival exit.

We waited patiently as the passengers started to walk through the exit. Then I saw Changmin with the brightest smile, he looked so grown up and manly.

“Changmin!” I called to him.

Changmin looked at me then began running towards me quite fast. I had a feeling this wasn’t going to be pretty.

“TIANNA!” He squealed picking me up and throwing over his shoulder.

I squealed loudly as Changmin spun me round hugging my legs tight.

“Changmin put Tia down!” I heard Jaejoong shout.

Changmin stopped spinning me round and began whining, “Nooo…She’s mine!”

I shook away my dizziness and looked up to see Jaejoong, Junsu and Yunho smiling at me.

“Hey Oppas!” I mumbled still slightly dizzy. I was still over Changmin’s shoulder.

“Hey Tia!” They waved back.

“Changmin Oppa, can you put me down now?” I groaned to him tapping his back.

“No, you’ll leave again if I put you down!” Changmin whined again.

I huffed uncomfortably then I heard Changmin gulp. Suddenly Changmin put me down in front of him. I turned around to see Micky standing stern with his arms folded.

“Now apologise to Tia!” Micky said sounding like a disciplining parent.

Changmin held his head down, “Mianhae Tia,” {Sorry}

I kissed Changmin on the cheek, “I missed you too,”

Changmin’s cheek changed to a bright rosy red colour.

“Awww so cute!” I squealed.

“No he’s not, I’m cute!” Junsu said doing his cute pose. Changmin huffed and then they began arguing over who was cuter.

Yunho and Jaejoong shook their heads then gave me a big hug.

“How was the flight?” I asked letting go of them.

“It was long, there was a cute airhostess though,” Yunho said his chin.

I rolled my eyes while Micky just laughed.

“How have you two been doing?” Jaejoong asked raising his eyebrows at Micky and I.

“Don’t even think that Jae!” Micky said screwing up his face.

“I weren’t thinking anything!” Jaejoong laughed winking at me.

“OPPA!” I squealed catching on then hitting him in the arm.

“Ouch! Okay I’ll stop!” Jaejoong groaned nursing his arm.

“Tianna, who’s cuter?!” Changmin and Junsu shouted out making us look at them.

I sighed, “Minnie, you’re cute because you’re the youngest and Dolphin, you’re cute anyway, now let’s go!”

“Okay Tia!” They chimed out with wide sweet smiles.

I shook my head and began leading them back to the car.

“Tia can’t drive,” I heard Micky whisper to the guys.

“Shut up Yoochun!” I growled back making them burst into laughter.

§§§§§

The hotel checkout was straight forward, however trying to check in four Korean studs takes an hour and a half. They were like kids in a candy store, running around the hotel in amazement. Micky and I felt like the parents…Micky would make a good dad.

After an hour drive and a stop at a sushi bar, we found ourselves back in my apartment, eating sushi and sharing memories.

“What happened in Japan guys?” Changmin asked staring at Micky and I.

Micky spat out his drink, while I choked on my sushi.

“What do you mean?” I coughed out.

Jaejoong and Junsu looked away from us, they were acting kind of dodgy. They didn't….

I gasped, “You told him?!”

“Not exactly,” Junsu squeaked out.

“What do you mean by ‘not exactly’?” Micky said helping me out.

“Wait, what are you talking about?” Yunho asked getting involved.

“Micky and Tia kissed in Japan,” Changmin said casually.

“Changmin!” I squealed throwing a sofa pillow at him, he quickly dodged it.

“Ohhh that, yeah Jae and Junsu told us!”

“YUNHO!” Jaejoong and Junsu scowled at him for selling them out.

“What happened to ‘what happens in Japan stays in Japan’?” Micky growled staring them down.

“Exactly!” I agreed.

“Ahh but Tia, it’s hard to keep such a secret from our brothers!” Junsu explained giving me a cute look.

I heard a knock at the door and got up to answer it, “Guys regardless, you can’t go around saying who’s kissed who, especially if it’s-Ryan?”

I saw Ryan standing there in the doorway with a smirk. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

“Ryan, I-I didn’t know you were dropping by today?” I said nervously.

“Well I-“

“Tia who is it?” I heard the boys yell.

I smiled awkwardly and pulled Ryan inside, shutting the door.

“Tohoshinki…this is my boyfriend, Ryan,” I smiled awkwardly again while introducing them.

Changmin and Junsu gulped hard while Jaejoong and Yunho just smirked.

“Hey,” Ryan nodded. He seemed less enthusiastic to meet them.

They waved and then Jaejoong opened his mouth, “You look more handsome in person, Tianna showed us pictures of you,”

“Really?” Ryan gave me an intrigued look.

I awkwardly bit my lip as Yunho joined in, “Yeah, she said so much nice things about you!”

Ryan nodded, “Well thank you, I just dropped by to say hi to Tia, I didn’t think she’d be busy entertaining a group of guys,”

There was a slight hostility in Ryan’s voice. I really hope the boys didn’t pick up on it.

“Why don’t you join us, the more the merrier?” Changmin grinned.

“Urr no, I got a lot of paperwork to do, I just wanted to say a quick hi and bye to my girlfriend,” Ryan said holding my hand.

“Okay…maybe next time?” Junsu asked sweetly.

“Yeah next time…babe I’m gonna go,” Ryan said gesturing to the door.

“Oh right!” I smiled and walked him to the door.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow maybe?” I asked tilting my head to the side and batting my eyelashes.

Ryan smirked, “Yeah tomorrow,”

Ryan pulled me into a passionate kiss then waved goodbye to the boys. I shut the door and rested against it.

“Ooooo!” Tohoshinki cooed out.

“Shut up you guys! Seriously that was close, from now on we don’t talk about Japan and we don’t talk about Micky and I, deal?!” I announced walking over to them and sitting next to Micky.

“Deal,” They mumbled out.

I looked at Micky and sighed. He knew what we once had was over…I hope…

KIMBERLY P.O.V.

I had just sat down when I heard a loud constant banging at my door.

“God okay, ing hold tight!” I growled getting up and opening my door.

Ryan barged passed me and headed straight to my fridge to grab a beer.

“What crawled up your arse and died?” I shutting the door and walking back to the sofa.

“Shut up Kim!” Ryan growled downing his beer and sitting himself beside me.

“Seriously Ry, what the is up with you?” I asked trying to analysis his face.

“More of Tianna’s friends showed up today,” Ryan grumbled out focusing hard on the T.V. screen.

I raised my eyebrow, “What friends?”

“Tohoshinki,” Ryan growled back.

“ing hell! They’re like moths to a flame!” I muttered still staring at Ryan. I could see the jealously burning in his eyes.

“So what you gonna do? Cause her hanging with five hot Koreans alone can’t be good,” I smirked adding fuel to the fire.

“I’m just gonna have to keep an eye on her and make her see what I see,” Ryan muttered bitterly.

“Hmm, meanwhile, why don’t I help you relax,” I smirked. I straddled Ryan and took off my top.

Ryan smirked back at me and kissed me hard on the lips.

This was the closest I could get to being with him while Tianna’s in the picture. So I was going to milk it for all it was worth.

After all Tianna gets everything she wants…