§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *24*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Here's 24.. not much to say about this one really... Read, Enjoy Feedback! :D ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Ring Ding Dong" By Shinee (Makes sense to use this song, plus i love it!) ^_^

 

We were now in September, Key’s birthday was only a week away. I was having another sleepless night not because of SHINee’s schedule but because of something else or should I say someone else…

All I knew was that I needed to get some sleep because we had a busy day tomorrow. We were going to shoot SHINee’s new video for their new single Ring Ding Dong.

I was sleeping back to back with Onew, we did agree on head to toe but my feet kept touching his face so it was time for a change, plus his back is really warm at night.

“Tia?” Onew mumbled.

I pretended to snore,

“You’re not sleeping, are you?” He said in his ‘know-it-all’ tone.

“Nooo,” I huffed lying on my back staring up at the ceiling, “How’d you know?”

I felt Onew turn and lay on his back with me, “Because you usually do this deep growling snore after the first two soft snores!”

“Damn my nasal cavity!” I grumbled.

“So…what wrongs?” I felt Onew move again, he was probably on his side looking at me.

“Dunno…” I lied.

“Is it Micky?” Onew asked.

Yes… “No,” I lied again.

Onew sat up and looked at me. The moonlight through the gap in the curtain lit up Onew’s face. He had his ‘I know you’re lying’ expression.

I sighed, “Okay yes…Kinda… I just miss them all, Jae with his cunning plans, Yunho with his funny poses, Junsu with his y but sweet smile, Changmin with his many questions-“

“And Micky Yoochun’s lips!”

“Jinki!” I squealed hitting him with his pillow.

“Ouch! Mianhae, I couldn’t help it!” Onew laughed rubbing his head. {Sorry}

“But seriously Jinki, this lawsuit is ed up…I haven’t heard anything from Jaejoong yet, I don’t even know if he and Micky are back yet…I can see them all dividing but it’s like they don’t see it,” I closed my eyes for a second and breathed out heavily.

I opened my eyes and saw Onew staring at me, “Mwo yo?” {What?}

“You worry too much…it’s a good and bad thing, good because it shows how warm your heart is…” Onew paused to push a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, “…And bad because you toss and turn all night and stop me from sleeping!”

Onew always knew what to say,

I giggled, he was really my best friend, he understood me better then Kim did and she’s known me longer.

“Okay…Now get some sleep you got to get us organised for the new stylist and video shoot in the morning,” Onew said laying back.

I rolled on my side to face him then kissed him on the cheek, “Thanks and night Jinki!”

He smiled closing his eyes then put his arm around me as I put my head on his chest. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

§§§§§

“Mianhae guys, SHINee didn’t wake up early!” I apologized to the styling staff team as SHINee and I entered the salon studio. {Sorry}

“It’s okay Tianna,” Bong-cha the head hairstylist replied.

She seated the boys in front of mirrors and their hair stylists for the day, I stood there waiting for them to start but they just stared at me both the staff and SHINee.

“Mwo yo? Am I supposed to leave?” I asked unsure of their stares.

Bong-cha giggled, “Well yes…the boys want their new styles to be a surprise even to you!”

“Aww but can't I just watch and then pretend to be surprised?” I pleaded with them to let me stay.

“Nope!” Bong-cha said as she pushed me out the door.

“Bye Nuna!” I heard SHINee laugh and shout through the now closed doors. I huffed and waited outside the door.

Five minutes later Bong-cha came walking out laughing, “Tia…we’re gonna be at least half an hour so you should wait on the video set!”

I pushed my lips out like a little child, Bong-cha just shook her head at me.

“Okay,” I whined and dragged myself to the video set which was a floor up.

When I got there I saw the big letters spelling out SHINee on a sort of construction billboard, it looked amazing lit up.

My phone began to ring,

“Yeboseyo, SHINee’s assistant speaking,” I answered in a professional tone. {Hello}

“So you replaced us?!” Jaejoong gasped down the line in a joking tone.

“JAEJOONG, OPPA I MISS YOU!” I squeaked down the phone nearly dropping it.

“Miss you too Tia, Micky says hi!” Jaejoong replied

“Why can’t he say ‘hi’ himself?” I asked unsure of what Jaejoong’s reply would be.

“Tia you know why…You two need distance, talking to each other right now will just bring back the feelings,” Jaejoong said in a stern voice.

Jaejoong was right, we needed a little more space,

“I know, so what’s going on?”

Jaejoong cleared his throat, “Well as far as I know we’ll be back soon, I don’t when exactly…and the lawsuit stuff is cleared up,”

“What do you mean by ‘cleared up’?”

Jaejoong’s tone of voice changed slightly…I didn’t like it, “Well our contracts are being discussed, we went to court against SME…we’re still settling,”

“So...it’s not cleared up?”

“Not exactly,” Jaejoong voice got quiet.

“When will the public get the results of the case?” I asked taking a seat next to the camera crew.

“Probably by the end of September, but we get the results earlier,” Jaejoong explained.

“So if your contracts get cancelled what happens to Changmin and Yunho, what happens to DBSK?” I began to worry.

“Tia look, we’re like brothers, we’ll be fine,” Jaejoong’s voice was reassuring but I sensed even he was unsure.

“If you’re sure Jae…Look I got to go do some stuff with the crew of SHINee’s video so remember to give me a call when your back, this goes for the both of you!” I said as the director handed me the video script.

“Okay…I’ll call you soon…and Tia say hi to Changmin and Yunho for us,” Jaejoong spoke with sorrow in his voice.

“I will…bye Jae,”

“Saranghaeyo Tia!”

I hung up my phone and smiled, Jaejoong had stolen Onew’s signature goodbye. Well Jaejoong did seem like an older brother to me so I guess it works.

I began reading the video script as I waited for SHINee to be done with their stylist. It wasn’t long before someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Oh, hey Bong-cha,” I looked at her and smiled.

“I present to you, the new improved SHINee!” Bong-cha gestured to the door.

SHINee stood in a line-formation, I was speechless especially while looking at Key and Taemin. They were in their first outfits for the roof dance scenes.

“Tia, what do you think?” Bong-cha whispered to me.

“Yeah…” I whimpered out.

“Nuna you should close your mouth, you’re drooling!” Taemin said making the rest of SHINee laugh.

I quickly wiped my mouth in embarrassment, “Mianhae…I just…Well….Wow!” {Sorry}

“I guess I’ve done well!” Bong-cha gloated as she disappeared back to the salon.

I nodded as the boys neared me so I could look at them properly.

“You have to speak more than a few words…you should tell each of us how much you like our new looks!” Onew said putting me on the spot, he loved doing that to me.

I huffed and looked at Taemin, “Taemin your hair is amazing and edgy looking, I can see the y male that hides beneath your cute face!”

Taemin giggled, “Komawo Nuna!” {Thank you}

I turned to Minho, “Hmmm…I quite like you hair long and wavy, slightly seductive,”

Minho smiled and winked at me. I got a little flustered.

“Jinki do I have to continue to do this…You guys look too good!” I moaned.

“Yep, so continue!” Onew loved to torture me.

Jonghyun stepped in front of me and did his charming pose.

“Your hair looks so different, I like the blonde bit, it’s good and a little y!” I smirked.

Jonghyun bowed and stepped back.

My eyes were soon drawn to Key again so I walked up to him. “Your hair looks good black with a hint of colour and it’s nicely shaped…Key, are you wearing eyeliner?!” I squealed as he looked at me.

The look he gave me, made me want to melt in his hands.

“Yeah I am, does it look okay?” Key asked me.

I nodded speechlessly then moved in front of Onew,

“Jinki…well you look manly and y as SHINee’s leader you should!” I giggled.

“This is nothing compared to your beauty!” He replied then kissed me on the cheek. The rest of SHINee agreed.

I giggled like a little girl, “You guys are too much, now go and do your video!”

“Okay SHINee Hwaiting!” They yelled before going to the set and talking to the director.

I took a seat and watched the boys get in to position then the music played.

§§§§§

I felt someone’s hand shake me slightly,

“Nuna Tia…wake up,” I heard Taemin’s voice.

“Huh?” My eyes opened, “Mianhae I fell asleep…Taemin, Jinki your hair is so poufy!” I laughed wiping the drool from my mouth and staring at them.

“Yeah, we just did our final scenes,” Onew explained as he pulled me up off the chair I was sitting on.

“Aww I missed it,” I groaned and looked out the window, it was pitch black outside.

“SHINee, what time is it?” I stretched out and began to walk with them out the studio into the hallway.

“About 2am,” Key said flicking his hair out of his eye.

“Whoa… it’s really late, I’ll call the driver to come pick us up round th-Where’s my phone?!” I squealed frantically checking my pockets.

Then I remembered I left it on the chair where I fell asleep on…

“Guys I’ll be right back, don’t move,” I smiled at them before running back to the studio set.

I looked around the seats and spotted my phone wedged down the side,

“Ah, there you are!” I picked up my phone and then noticed I had a text from a number I didn’t know.

I opened the text and read it in my head,

‘I really miss u & I can’t stop thinking about u x Love…’

“Yoochun?!” I gasped reading his name out loud.

“Tianna, Nuna hurry up!” I heard SHINee call from the hallway.

“I’m coming!” I yelled back, taking one more look at the text.

Why would Micky send this…?