§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *17*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

So... that kiss huh?!...LOL read on!! :D ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing "I'll be there" By DBSK/TVXQ {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing,

“Yeboseyo,” I grumbled down the line. {Hello}

“Tia…I think we have a problem, we’re in some magazines!” Onew voice was urgent.

“…Ummm…I’ll call you back later!’ I panicked and hung up the phone.

I quickly got dressed and headed to DBSK’s suite room. I never received or read the local Korean newspapers and Korean celebrity magazines but I knew boys did.

I knocked on the door frantically.

“Tia, I’m so sorry!” Jaejoong apologised letting me in.

“Where is it? Let me see it?” I could feel my heart pounding against my chest.

Micky handed me the magazine from the sofa where he was sitting,

“Mianhae” was all Micky could say. {Sorry}

I looked down at the magazine to see an article and pictures of me with each member of DBSK and pictures of Onew and I, one of them with us kissing.

My eyes began to blur, “Will someone read this for me?”

Micky stood up first and held the magazine with me then he began to read the headline and article.

“DBSK’S SPECIAL GIRL – More like easy girl, I’ve heard of two timing maybe 3 timing but 6 timing, this girl’s got game. Tianna (Family name unknown) appeared 4 months ago as DBSK’s new assistant. Not much is known about her apart from she is not Korean. She was spotted on separate dates with each member of Dong Bang Shin Ki! I’m sure they we’re unaware they are all dating the same girl until now of course but it emerged last night there was a one more male in which this unknown assistant has managed to sink her claws into. Lee Jinki also known as Onew from the band SHINee was spotted with Tianna at a local bus stop in which they shared a more than friendly kiss…It seems that this assistant has no respect for herself let alone her job, she’s a d-”

“Stop reading!” I whimpered out, “Who wrote this article?”

Micky scanned the rest of the article, “THAT STUPID !”

Micky didn’t need to explain…Hyun-Ae wrote the article. Micky was right about her, she was an evil selfish person. I now understood his hate.

“We have to do something before this gets on the T.V.!” Changmin spoke up with great concern.

“It’s too late…” Junsu grumbled making us all focus on the T.V. screen.

{K}“Top celebrity news update…is Dong Bang Shin Ki’s assistant Tianna really dating all five members of the band as well as Onew from SHINee?...Let’s hear what the public have to say about this…”

Footage of local fans appeared on the screen,

{K}“Who is she? She’s a bad person, why would she do this to them!”

{K}“I hope she gets fired,” Another fan spoke.

Tears began to fall from my eyes, as the comments got worse,

{K}“I hope she gets band from Korea or dies!”

Micky saw the hurt in my face then shouted to Junsu, “TURN IT OFF!”

Junsu turned off the T.V. as I collapsed on the sofa and broke into tears.

“Tianna it will be okay,” Jaejoong sat beside me and cradled me.

“No it won’t…I’ve ruined your credibility and your positive press coverage!” I cried into Jaejoong’s chest.

“We don’t care about that, we’re concerned about you…We shouldn't have asked you on those dates!” Jaejoong replied rubbing my back.

“Jae’s right we need to set the record str-”

My phone began to ring interrupting Yunho, we knew exactly who it was. I wiped my eyes and answered the phone.

“Yeboseyo…” {Hello}

“Tianna, I’m sending a private car over, I want you and DBSK in my office when you get here!” Mr Sagong’s voice was stern, he was really angry.

“Okay,” I replied and hung up the phone.

“What did he say?” Changmin asked, he looked like he was going to cry.

I took a deep breath, “A private car is coming to get us, we have to go to Mr. Sagong’s office straight away,”

The guys were silent, they knew what was coming, I was going to get fired.

§§§§§

“What were you thinking Tianna?!” Mr Sagong raised his voice at me, as we watched him pace up and down his office.

“I don’t know I-”

“You weren’t thinking! Now I have no idea how to clear this up!” Mr Sagong stopped pacing and stared at us.

He shook his head, “I have no choice but to fi-”

“You can’t fire her!” Junsu cut him off.

Mr Sagong glared at DBSK…

“It was our fault, we planned the dates!” Yunho explained. I could hear a sense of desperation in his voice.

“But you didn’t make her say yes!” Mr Sagong spat back angrily.

“Mr Sagong please…you can’t fire her, she’s a great assistant she didn’t know this would happen!” Changmin pleaded with him.

Mr Sagong stared at us, “I have no choice I have to,”

“But we can fix it!” Jaejoong begged.

Mr Sagong raised an eyebrow and leaned on his desk, “How are you going to fix this?”

The boys were silent for a moment then I saw a glimmer in Yoochun’s eyes,

Micky spoke up, “What if we call an emergency press conference!”

“I’m listening…” Mr Sagong said with an intrigued look.

“Well, we could explain what actually happened to clear Tianna’s name and our reputation,” Jaejoong elaborated.

Mr Sagong stood up straight and thought about it. I held Micky’s hand in a tight grip, why Micky’s hand…I don’t know I’m just really scared of ing this up…

“Tianna,” Mr Sagong looked at me, “These boys must really like having you as their assistant if they’re willing to save your job!”

I breathed out a sigh of relief, “I know…I’m very grateful to them!”

Mr Sagong breathed out heavily, “Okay…I’ll get a hold of as many newspapers, T.V. networks and magazines as possible, I’ll schedule the press conference for an hour from now in the ground floor press room so get your stories together,”

“No stories needed, we’ll just tell the truth!” Yunho replied.

Mr Sagong nodded and began calling people on his desk phone. We exited his office and headed to the press conference waiting room.

“Thank you so much, I don’t know what to say!” I said stopping and looking at each of them.

“Don’t say anything, let’s just get you relaxed,” Yunho smiled, the boys nodded and smiled too.

I looked at Micky, he just smiled at me and gave me a wink then we continued to walk to the press conference waiting room.

§§§§§

I sat alone for the majority of the hour while Mr Sagong was rushing around the pressroom sorting out the conference table and discussing the boys’ ‘stories’.

I got up and looked through the door into the main press conference room, there were so many people, paparazzi, Reporters, local broadcast stations. This was a big conference and it was all because of me.

I sat back down on the chair and waited for the conference to start and be over. I wasn’t going to go out there and face them. The boys didn’t want me to.

Suddenly Micky walked through the other door that connected to the hallway. He gave me a smile, I gave him a weak hearted one back.

Micky cleared his throat, “You know this is not your fault,”

I sighed, “Yes it is Yoochun, if I hadn’t said yes and focused on my job instead of getting to know you all, we wouldn’t be here right now,”

Micky sat down next to me,” Look…I’m sorry for what I said last night, it wasn’t my place,”

“No, you were right…I’m a horrible girlfriend, I shouldn’t have let that kiss happen,”

Micky sighed, “You’re not a horrible girlfriend or person, it’s not like you planned to kiss Onew and you’re not in love with him…are you?”

I shook my head, “No, we didn’t feel a thing when we kissed, he’s like my best friend he knows me so well even though we live in separate countries,”

“Then forget about it, it obviously never meant anything so your heart is still pure,” Micky replied looking at the main conference room door.

“I guess so but sometimes I feel so alone you know, that’s why I was so excited to spend time with you guys,” I replied fiddling with my top.

I could see Micky looking at me as I continued to talk, “I mean sometimes I’m afraid my boyfriend will just get sick of waiting and just move on…I know it’s only been 4 months but things happen!”

Micky grasped my hand, “If your boyfriend really loves you and he probably does, he’s back in England waiting for you,”

I leaned against Micky’s shoulder, “Thanks Yoochun,”

Micky then let go of my hand and put his arm around me, making my head fall into the crook of his neck.

“No problem,” Micky whispered in my ear.

I smiled to myself, I felt safe again…

MICKY’S P.O.V.

It was weird having Tianna nestled against my neck but it was a good weird. I was so stupid to shut her out like I did. She’s a really nice person, I finally saw her for who she is.

I rested my head on hers and the smell of her hair filled my nose. The smell was like a fresh meadow, it smelt beautiful just like Tianna.

“Micky, you ready?” I heard Jaejoong ask.

Tianna and I looked towards the door I came from, Jaejoong and the rest of DBSK were standing with Mr Sagong ready to walk into the press conference room.

“Yeah…Ummm, hold on!” I replied moving my arm so Tianna could sit up. She smiled at me, she seemed to be in a better mood.

“You okay?” I whispered to her.

Tianna nodded, “Go,”

I got up and walked with the guys to the press conference room door, Mr Sagong headed out first to address the press and television networks. We waited to be called out,

{K}“Hyung, what’s up with you and Tianna?” Changmin whispered to me.

I smirked and replied, {K}“I just found out who she really is,”

Bright eyed looks came over the boy’s faces, they were definitely surprised. I just chuckled and waited for our queue.

{K}“Please be patient, DBSK will try and answer all your questions, they will be answering all questions in English!” Mr Sagong finished his introduction and gestured for us to come out.

I headed out first and sat at the far end of the conference table, Jaejoong sat next to me, Changmin next to him then Junsu and finally Yunho.

“Good afternoon everyone, who has the first question?” Yunho started off the conference.

A woman from a local news station put her hand up,

“Are the rumours true, that all members of Dong Bang Shin Ki are dating their assistant?”

Yunho cleared his throat, “No, those rumours are false,”

“So how do you explain the pictures of each of you with your assistant at separate dates and places?” A man from a local newspaper questioned.

“That was our doing…We wanted to get to know our assistant better, so I was first to ask her out on a friend date,” Jaejoong stated.

Yunho began to talk again, “My date with Tianna came about differently, only because Jaejoong made a bet with Miss Torres our assistant, to ask me out, our night out was just harmless friendly fun!”

“My date with Tianna came about the same way, Yunho made a deal with her, and Tianna and I spent our lunch together nothing else,” Changmin’s voice was slightly timid.

“My night with Tianna wasn’t a date, she was just accompanying me to see a movie, that’s what friends do,” Junsu explained.

“What we’re trying to say is, we have just been hanging out with her like normal friends do, nothing more, nothing less!”

The press nodded in agreement with Jaejoong’s statement then they turned to me,

“So Micky Yoochun, what about your date?” A well-dressed Lady asked me from the front.

“Mine?...In all honesty, my date was forced, it was forced from both sides…because of our past history with our assistants, especially the one that wrote this false article, Maeng Hyun-Ae, I was reluctant to get involved with Tianna our current assistant in anyway…” I paused.

I began thinking about Tianna and how she always seemed to be there even if I didn’t want her to be, she’s probably the first to really care about us.

I cleared my throat and continued, “But I was wrong….Tianna is a great assistant and she doesn’t deserve to be slandered for actually wanting to be our friends, She’s an honest truthful person who has organised us well and made us feel like we have a new friend we can count on…I’m just upset that someone like Maeng Hyun-Ae would try and ruin a pure hearted person just to get a top story!”

The press applauded, as did Jaejoong and Junsu. Yunho and Changmin beamed massive smiles at me. I guess their messed up plan worked… I do kind of like Tianna…

NORMAL P.O.V.

My heart began to flutter when Micky spoke his words. No one had ever defended me and said such kind words about me. Onew could be right, I might be falling for him.

I heard Mr Sagong close the press conference so I backed away from the door and waited for the boys to come back into the room. They walked back into the room in single file with tired but happy expressions.

“Thank you sooo much Oppas!” I chimed hugging each of them individually apart from Micky.

They bowed and smiled then began to head out of the room, I grabbed Micky before he could leave with them, He turned round and looked at me as to say ‘what?’

I placed a kiss on Micky’s cheek, “Komawo Yoochun,” {Thank You}

I let go of him and headed off towards the rest of DBSK, leaving Micky slightly dazed…

MICKY P.O.V.

‘Did she just kiss me?’ I thought to myself.

I shook my head and my cheek… I expected maybe a hug from Tianna but a Kiss on the cheek…Whoa!

Suddenly my phone began to ring, I looked at the screen, it was Onew from SHINee.

{K}“Ummm…Hello?”

{K}“Hey Hyung, how did the press conference go?” Onew asked.

{K}“It went well, how about your side?”

{K}“Yeah, everything’s sorted on the SHINee side!” He replied with a positive tone.

Then there was an awkward silence, I didn’t know what to say to Onew especially since the last time I mentioned his name, I was shouting at Tianna for kissing him.

{K}“You know there’s nothing between Tianna and I,” Onew broke the silence.

{K}“Ummm…Yeah…I figured…”

{K}“Hyung I know you like her so maybe you should take her out on a tour of Korea, since she’s never seen it properly, it would be something to do as friends before you all go to Japan,” Onew suggested.

{K}“I…Urrr…okay, I’ll try,” I replied nervously.

Onew laughed down the line, {K}“Just be yourself Hyung, I’ll see you round!”

I chuckled, {K}“Yeah, see you round Onew,”

I then hung up my phone. Maybe it’s not too late to start a real friendship with Tianna…