§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *48*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

48!!! wooo... so this is kinda a realization filler so to speak... Emotions run high, heart ache begins! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Shelter" By Jejung and Yuchun! (Japanese spelling hehe, i love this song Micky makes my heart flutter when he raps in english!) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“Micky are you gonna tell us what happened?” Junsu asked me.

I looked up at them, they were staring at me with such concern.

{K}“Hyung you can trust us,” Changmin pleaded with me.

I took a deep breath, {K}“I saw Ryan kissing Kimberly,”

They gasped in shock then Yunho spoke up, {K}“Did you tell Tianna?”

I nodded, {K}“Yeah I did,”

{K}“And?!” Changmin asked with wide eyes.

I looked down and sighed, {K}“She took Ryan’s side obviously,”

{K}“Hyung we’re so sorry!” Junsu said as they all gathered around me.

{K}“I tried to tell her and she just pushed me aside like my words meant nothing,” I mumbled out.

{K}“Honestly Yoochun, what did you expect? Tianna’s known Ryan for longer and he holds her heart,” Jaejoong stated being realistic.

{K}“But it’s not fair because she has mine!” I confessed.

{K}“We know!” They replied non-surprised.

{K}“You know?” I looked at each of them.

{K}“We knew before you did,” Jaejoong said with a slight smirk.

Yunho put his arms around my shoulders, {K}“So when you gonna tell her?”

I shook my head, {K}“I can’t s-“

Suddenly there was a loud continuous knocking at the suite door.

“Jae! Open up please!” We heard Tianna cry out from the other side.

We all stared at each other silently,

{K}“What should we do?” Changmin whispered.

{K}“Guys just answer the door, don’t tell her I’m here!” I said running into the bedroom.

I turned the door silently and watched as Jaejoong went to answer the door. As soon as I heard the suite door open, I closed the bedroom door and waited.

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Guys is Micky here? Please say he’s here, I can’t find him anywhere!” I panicked rushing inside the hotel room.

“Tianna calm down, I’m sure he’s fine,” Changmin said holding my shoulders and stopping me from pacing around.

I nodded and sat down next to Junsu.

“Tia what happened?” Jaejoong asked closing the door and sitting on the sofa with us.

“Micky…Micky was right about Ryan,” Was all I could cough out.

“Right how?” Yunho pleaded with me to tell them.

“I caught them, that back stabbing Kim and that two timing lying prick Ryan, I caught them at his place….but that’s not what I’m concerned about right now!” I huffed out.

I was slightly out of breath after all the running I had been doing trying to find Micky.

“Look Tia, whatever happened with you and Micky I’m sure it will work itself out, Micky cares about you,” Junsu said holding my hand.

I sniffed a little trying to hold back my sorrow, “Yeah, I just wished I believed him when he told me,”

Yunho and Junsu hugged me tight, they hated seeing me cry.

“Guys I’m gonna go home, if you see Micky, tell him I’m sorry,” I sniffed getting up and walking to the door.

“We will…Tia you sure you don’t want to stay for a while?” Jaejoong asked opening the door for me.

I shook my head, “No, I just want to go home and find Micky,”

Jaejoong gave me a smile and kissed my forehead before I walked out the door. I quickly made my way out of the hotel and collapsed on a bench just outside.

It was raining hard now but I didn’t care, I just wanted to find Micky and say I’m sorry…

“You should really stop hanging out in the rain!”

I looked up to see Micky standing next to the bench.

I stood up and fell into his arms, “I’m so sorry I doubted you Micky,”

“Shh…it’s okay, don’t worry about it,” Micky cooed in my ear running his fingers through my wet hair.

“Mianhae Yoochun,” I whimpered out into his shoulder. {Sorry}

“Shhh it’s fine, let’s just get out of the rain,” Micky smiled looking down at me.

He looked so amazing, hair dripping wet with that cute smirk, how could I ever doubt him.

I nodded and he put his arm around my shoulders and we began our journey home.

MICKY P.O.V.

We got back an hour later, I managed to put Tianna to bed after a cup of Tea. She didn’t say a word when we got in. I think the reality of today began to hit her, her heart was breaking in two.

I laid back on the sofa and started flicking through the channels. There was nothing on so I turned off the T.V. and took off my T-shirt. I lay back down and looked up at the ceiling soon my eyes began to close…

“Yoochun?” I heard Tianna’s voice.

I opened my eyes and sat up to see Tianna in her cute T-shirt and shorts leaning against the hallway doorframe.

“Yeah Tia?” I croaked out standing up and walking over to her.

“Can you stay with me?” She asked quietly looking up at me with glossy eyes.

“Sure,” I nodded and held her hand.

She gave me a short sweet smile and led me to her bedroom. We walked in to her room and she shut the door. She then got into her bed and patted the space next to her.

I smirked and got in the bed next to her.

“Komawo Yoochun,” Tianna said quietly as she snuggled against my chest. {Thank you}

My heart began to beat faster as Tianna snuggled closer and tighter.

“Micky, your heart’s beating so loud and fast,” Tianna mumbled against my skin.

“Is it bothering you?” I asked trying to see her face.

She looked at me and smiled, “No… it’s nice that at least I can feel your heartbeat…” Tianna stopped mid-sentence then rested her head back on my chest,

“…Too bad I can’t feel mine,” She mumbled in a whisper.

I then felt something warm and wet slide down my chest. Tianna was crying.

I sighed and her head, comforting her until she fell asleep. That’s all I could do…