§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *14*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Woo.. let's make this more interesting! :) ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Why i like you" By Super Junior ^_^ {K} - Spoken in Korean {M} - Spoken in Mandarin

 

“Hey guys, I have a treat for you today!” I sang through the dance studio.

“What is it?” Changmin asked wiping the sweat off his brow while the others were all sat on the dance studio floor looking up at me all sweaty and hot looking…especially Micky….Wait no…I mean…

“Earth to Tia, are you going to tell us?” Yunho snapped me out of my wild thoughts by waving his hands about.

“Oh right…Umm, we have a couple of hours free before the T.V. appearance later so we get to go hang out at a comic store!” I grinned.

All the boys except Micky slid across the floor towards me and hugged my legs.

“You are the best assistant we’ve ever had!” Yunho cried into my leg.

“Saranghaeyo!” They all chimed together. {We/I love you}

I laughed and tried to free my legs, “Ummm…guys, if you love me can you let me go?!”

They all let go apologizing for squeezing the blood out of my legs.

“Alright let’s get going!” I squealed heading out of the studio.

DBSK followed behind quickly all excited like little kids when they’ve been given sugar. We reached the car and bundled in, I sat in the back with Jaejoong and Changmin, I was next to the right side window, while Yunho, Junsu and Micky were in front of us with Micky next to the left side window.

The driver set off to our location. I opened my window slightly and let the breeze run through my hair and the car.

{M}“Tia, what do you think of Yoochun’s hair?” Jaejoong asked me randomly in Mandarin.

{M}“Huh...Oh. It’s a bit long but we can sort that out when we go to Japan in a few weeks,” I replied back.

{M}“So are you saying it looks bad?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrow.

I was puzzled, {M}“No…he looks good no matter what he does with his hair….why are you asking me questions about Yoochun?”

{M}“Ummm…No reason!” Jaejoong was quick to shut off the conversation.

I looked in the rear view mirror and managed to catch a glimpse of Micky. I stared at him for a while until I noticed he was staring back, I quickly looked out of the window.

“Awkward,” I mumbled to myself.

“What?” Jaejoong spoke again.

“Oh…Ummm, have you finished editing the songs you and Yoochun recorded recently?”

Jaejoong nodded “Yeah we just need to do the Korean version this week then we can promote it in Japan!”

“Oh, okay,” I smiled looking out of the window again.

“Tia?” I heard Changmin’s voice over the breeze.

“Huh?” I looked at him. He was leaning over Jaejoong.

“Don’t you think Micky looks nice today?” Changmin gave me a cheeky smile.

I shook my head, “What’s with all the Micky questions?”

“No reason!” Changmin grinned before sitting back on his side.

What are these two up to?

MICKY’S P.O.V.

{K}“Yoochun, what you thinking about?” Junsu asked me as I looked outside the window.

{K}“My hair, wondering if I should cut it for Japan,” I replied looking at him.

Junsu shrugged, {K}“As long as it doesn’t show your big forehead!”

{K}“Junsu shut up!” I growled at him, he always made fun of my forehead.

{K}“Why don’t you ask Tia?” Yunho suggested playing with his phone.

{K}“Why would she care?” I replied catching a glimpse of her in the rear view mirror. She had turned away so suddenly…was she looking at me?

{K}“Well she is our assistant and I’m sure her opinion is valid in a professional sense as well as in a personal sense,” Junsu answered as I focused my attention to the window.

I huffed,{K}“Yeah but I don’t think she cares what my hair looks like, it’s not like she’s interested in me anyway,”

{K}“That’s what you think,” Yunho said slyly.

{K}“What do you mean?”

Yunho ignored me and looked straight ahead.

“Junsu?” I attempted to ask him but no response.

I huffed and looked in the rear view mirror and watched Tianna.

‘What could she be thinking?’ I thought to myself before the car came to a stop.

We bundled out of the car. Changmin, Jaejoong and Tianna started walking to the comic store doors before me, Junsu and Yunho.

{K}“Doesn’t Tia have a y walk?” Yunho randomly whispered in my ear.

I watched Tianna walk, her hips swaying subtly. She had some hidden appeal going on.

{K}“Yeah she does…” I stopped in my tracks, as did Junsu and Yunho. I guess they were as surprised as I was.

{K}“Oh, I mean I hadn’t noticed,” I stumbled out.

Junsu and Yunho gave me a smirk and continued to walk. I shook my head and followed behind them.

‘What’s wrong with me?” I thought to myself as I entered the shop.

All of sudden Yunho and Junsu grabbed me and pushed me to a random comic book shelf.

“What the hell-“ Then someone bumped into me. I turned to see Tianna looking rather irritated,

“Sorry, Jaejoong pushed me!” She huffed.

I leaned slightly to see past Tianna. Jaejoong and Changmin were waving at us with devious smiles. What were they planning?

I looked back at Tianna, “its okay Yunho and Junsu pushed me here too!”

She gave me an awkward smile and looked away. I shook my head and focused on the comics in front of me. We were in the Anime and Manga section of the store. I could feel the awkward tension between us so I ignored it and scanned through the Manga books and comics.

‘Ah, one piece!’ I thought to myself reaching out and grabbing it but so did Tianna.

She like ‘ONE PIECE’?!!!

NORMAL P.O.V.

‘He likes one piece?’ I thought to myself as both of our hands paused on the One Piece Manga.

Micky chuckled nervously, “You can take it first,”

I tilted my head down slightly so he couldn’t see my embarrassment, “Ummm, you can read it first, there’s something I need to look at,”

I removed my hand from the One Piece Manga and walked towards the section where Jaejoong was. Micky was watching me as I did this but soon focused on the One Piece Manga I left him with.

I elbowed Jaejoong in the ribs, “Ouch…Wae? {Why}

“Hmm, why Oppa? Well let’s see…you pushed me into Micky, that’s why!” I growled quietly at him.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at me. “What’s wrong with you? Why are you…umm…what’s the word…ah, freaking out?”

I gasped, “I am not freaking out, why would I be?”

“Because you’re in denial,” Changmin appeared beside us reading Ouran High School Host Club manga. (OHSHC)

“Mwo yo? In denial about what Oppa?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him. {What}

“Oooo, this is really nice!” Changmin replied ignoring my question and continued to read OHSHC.

“CHANGMIN!” I squealed at him but he ignored me.

“JAEJOONG?”

Jaejoong looked at me and shrugged, “I don’t know!”

I rolled my eyes at him. He was lying to me.

‘What the hell are these guys up to?’ I thought to myself before looking over at Micky. He seemed to be talking to Junsu and Yunho with an irritated look on his face.

I wonder what’s up with them.

MICKY’S P.O.V.

{K}“Okay, what’s the deal with you two?” I asked them trying to contain my irritation.

{K}“Hyung, what do you mean?” Junsu played dumb.

I took a deep breath, {K}“Well, let’s see now…you pushed me into Tianna and Jaejoong and Changmin pushed Tianna into me, explain that?”

{K}“Accident?!” Yunho coughed out.

{K}“I know you four are planning something so I suggest you quit it, okay?!” I growled at them.

Just then I heard Tianna’s SHINee ringtone go off. I looked over to see her talking on the phone with a rather annoyed look on her face. She then put the phone down.

“Guys we have to go, your T.V. appearance has been pulled forward,” She shouted across to us.

We nodded back and got ready to leave, I watched Tianna as she quickly grabbed something and paid for it before leaving the store before us.

I shook my head as I followed Yunho and Junsu out of the store and we got back in the car.

“Sorry guys about this….Ummm, Micky?” I heard Tianna’s voice from behind me.

I looked around to see her and was presented with a gift bag. I took it from her and looked inside, it was the latest One Piece Manga. Why did she…

“Jaejoong said you’d want to buy it and since we didn’t have the time I got it for you!” Tianna smiled as she sat back in her seat.

I nodded and smiled, “Thanks...”

I turned back around to see Yunho and Junsu glaring weirdly at me.

“Mwo yo?” {What}

They didn’t answer, so I just turned to the window clutching the gift to my chest. Why would she give me this?

§§§§§

{K}“Where did Jaejoong and Changmin go?” I asked as I opened our suite door.

{K}“They said they were going to hang out in Tia’s room,” Junsu replied shutting the door.

{K}“Do they like her or something?” I asked while crashing on the sofa.

{K}“The question is..”

{K}“Do you like her?” Junsu and Yunho stood before me with folded arms.

{K}“No, why would I like her like that?” I sat up on the sofa looking at them.

They didn’t seem convinced, {K}“Well, Tianna’s beautiful, smart, independent, not so girly but can be, funny and kind!” Junsu stated.

{K}“If she’s all those things why don’t you date her!” I replied turning on the T.V. Yunho stood in front of the T.V.

{K}“Yunho move out of the way!”

Yunho smirked, {K}“No…Not until you go on a date with her!”

I huffed, {K}“She has a boyfriend, I don’t even know why she went on a date with any of you,”

{K}“That’s not the point…It’s been nearly 4 months and you know nothing about her…she’s been here for us Yoochun!” Yunho exclaimed.

I thought to myself, as much as I hated to admit it, she was always looking out for us. She didn’t seem like she was going to sell us out…not yet anyway.

{K}“You should ask her on a date?” Junsu caught me off guard.

{K}“What? Why?”

{K}“Because as your Hyung, I command you to! Yunho said with a smug look.

{K}“No!” I replied flatly, getting up heading to the kitchen to find something to eat.

{K}“Come on Yoochun!” Junsu pleaded staring at me.

I ignored him and started making ramen.

{K}“Micky!” Yunho whined watching me.

{K}“No, Yunho!” I said walking to the bathroom.

{K}“Fine!” Junsu and Yunho yelled to me.

I sighed in relief and looked in the mirror.

“What the hell are they planning?” I said aloud to myself before exiting the bathroom.

“Yunho, Junsu?” I called to them entering the living room area. They looked up at me from where they were now sitting,

{K}“Come eat with me?” I asked going back to cooking my ramen.

{K}“No!” They replied in unison.

I popped my head out of the kitchen, {K}“Why?”

{K}“Because you’re not going to ask Tianna on a date!” Junsu muttered in a whining voice.

{K}“Again with that?! I said no!” I argued back.

{K}“Then we’re not eating with you!” Yunho said pushing out his tongue.

{K}“Fine, I’ll eat alone!” I huffed.

Even though I hated eating alone I wasn’t going to ask Tianna on a date. I still think she hates me for what I said to her on my birthday plus it would just be awkward.

I finished making my ramen and brought it into the living room area and sat down in between Junsu and Yunho on the sofa. I began eating and watching the T.V. screen, which was kind of hard to do since both Yunho and Junsu were staring at me intensely.

{K}“What?” I asked them.

They just shook their heads and continued staring, I sighed and continued to eat trying to ignore them.

15 minutes in, I couldn’t stand it anymore, {K}“Why is it so important for me to ask out Tianna?”

{K}“Junsu and I believe it would be good for you to at least get to know her before she leaves in 5 months,” Yunho explained.

I sighed and put my bowl down, {K}“Fine I’ll ask her out now!”

Junsu and Yunho jumped up following me out of our suite door. To me this was pointless, she’d say no anyway right?

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Why don’t you ask Micky out?” Jaejoong asked again. He’d been asking this question since we got in to my hotel room.

My answer remained the same, “No Jae!”

“What are you so afraid of?” Changmin chimed in.

I turned around to look at him, he was lying on my bed on his back staring up at me sweetly.

“I’m not afraid of anything!”

“Rejection?” Jaejoong said handing me a snack.

I laughed, “Of course not, if I asked Yoochun out he’d just say no anyway, it’s kinda pointless!”

“Well if it’s so pointless then no harm will come of asking him!” Jaejoong’s reply was so smug.

“I’ll ask him out later,” I huffed. I wanted to get away from this conversation as soon as possible.

“No, you should ask him now,” Changmin smiled rolling over on his front giving Jaejoong and I space to sit down.

“Later Oppa!” I moaned opening my snack.

“You know what…how about you and me play rock, paper, scissors and if I win, you ask Micky out now and if you win, you can do whatever you want with Micky!” Jaejoong said with a serious face.

I thought about it, there’s no way I would lose right? I mean I beat Jaejoong all the time.

“Okay let’s do it!” I chimed with confidence.

Changmin counted us in, “One, Two, Three!”

“Ah, Rock beats scissors!” Jaejoong squealed.

“Jae, 2 out of 3?!” I begged.

“Nope, now march!” Jaejoong pointed to the door while Changmin pulled me off the bed.

“Oh come on Oppas, can’t I do this tomorrow?!” I whined as they both pushed me through the door.

“No!” They ordered me.

“Fine!” I squealed marching down the corridor, I got to the elevator doors and was met with Yoochun.

“Do you want to go out with me?” We blurted out at the same time.

“What? Like a date? No not a date, STOP IT!” We finally stopped talking in unison.

Micky stepped out of the elevator, as did Junsu and Yunho behind him. Jaejoong and Changmin were standing behind me.

“You first,” Micky gestured to me.

“Umm…do you wanna go out tomorrow night?” I stuttered awkwardly.

“Umm, Okay…I’ll plan where we should go on our date, is that okay?” Micky stumbled out.

I nodded awkwardly,

“So…” Micky said blankly.

“So…I’ll see you tomorrow night,” I said walking backwards slowly to my hotel room.

“Yeah, tomorrow night,” Micky nodded going back into the elevator with Junsu and Yunho.

As soon as I heard the elevator doors close I pulled Jaejoong and Changmin back into my hotel room. I slammed the door shut and rested against it, Jaejoong and Changmin were looking at me,

“Jae, Changmin…What just happened?”

“Well…Yoochun said okay,” Changmin looked kind of confused.

“I have a date with PARK YOOCHUN!” I gasped out.