§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *4*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okie dokie... Here's 4.... This has special guests that will appear more often later in the story...if you haven't it figured out yet, Tianna's korean pen pal is a very big clue... anyway enjoy! :D ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx)~ Melissa Playing: "Love the World" By Perfume (love them!) {K} - Spoken in Korean {M} - Spoken in Mandarin

 

 

“Dong Bang Shin Ki, DBSK or Tong Vfang Xien Qi, TVXQ, or in Japan Tohoshinki!” I jumped up without thinking.

Mr Sagong laughed, “So you know of them?”

I felt slightly flushed in embarrassment, I had to play it off,

“Umm…Yeah, it’s kinda my business to know about top international bands,”

The boys nodded while Mr Sagong bellowed out a loud laugh, then I heard Micky Yoochun whisper something about me in Korean to Jaejoong, he probably thought I couldn’t understand him but I did.

“So let me introduce each member,” Mr Sagong suggested.

I smiled, “Actually there’s no need,”

I walked up to Changmin, “You are Changmin, stage name Max, beautiful singer,”

“Yes, thank you!” Changmin replied shaking my hand with a cute smile.

I moved to Yunho and extended my hand, “You are Yunho, stage name U-Know, great dancer and rapper!”

Yunho shook my hand and gave me a big grin, “Thank you, you are kind,”

I blushed a little and side stepped to Junsu, “Junsu, stage name Xiah, talented singer and dancer and okay with English!”

Junsu laughed and shook my hand, “Thank you, my English good?!”

I nodded and giggled then side stepped again, “You are Jaejoong, stage name Hero, beautiful singer and very handsome!” I blurted out.

Jaejoong smiled and kissed my hand, “Thank you very much, you’re very pretty,”

I giggled nervously and finally stood in front of Micky, I still remembered what he said about me to Jaejoong,

“And finally Yoochun, stage name Micky but Micky is also your English name,”

Micky raised an eyebrow and I continued to speak, “Very talented musician and actor also known as a ‘Homme fatale’ by fans, yes?” {Dangerous Male}

Micky smirked, “Yeah as far as I know,”

We shook hands while Mr Sagong clapped excitedly, “This is very good, you know of them, are you a fan?”

I giggled, “Maybe a little,”

“Okay then good…now we will show you around the headquarters,” Mr Sagong smiled.

I nodded and smiled sweetly.

“Okay let’s go!” Mr Sagong said leading the way.

Junsu & Yunho followed first, then Changmin and Jaejoong then Micky and I were left. Weirdly, Micky and I decided to walk through the waiting room door at the same time, stupid really…

“Sorry,” I giggled nervously.

Micky looked at me with a smirk and gestured to the door, “You first,”

I smiled and walked ahead, Micky followed behind. It was kind of awkward because of what he said about me to Jaejoong.

We caught up to the rest of the guys just as Mr Sagong began to speak, “Tianna, down this hallway are recording studios and meeting rooms,”

“Yeah, we recorded some songs here!” Changmin sounded really cute when he spoke in English.

I smiled and nodded as we continued to walk through the hallways.

“And this…” Mr Sagong stopped at a random door, “…is the conference room, I have to go in here and pick up some files for you, will be just a minute!”

We all nodded as Mr Sagong disappeared through the conference room door.

“So, Tianna…is this your first time you come to Korea?” Junsu asked in English.

I could tell he was trying to do his best as was Changmin, Jaejoong and Yunho.

I cleared my throat, “Aniyo, dibeonjjaeminida!” {No, this is my second time}

They all nodded, no one seemed to notice I was speaking Korean apart from Micky.

“Oh…so this your second time…wait…you speak Korean?” Yunho gave me a very surprised look.

I laughed, “Only a little bit…last time I came here I was sixt-“

“TIANNA?!”

I turned round to see who had called my name and was greeted with a very familiar face.

“JINKI!” I squealed.

Jinki came running up to me with the rest of his band.

Jinki hugged me and gave me a big smile, “What are you doing here? I talked to you a couple of days ago!”

“Oh yeah, I got sent here to work at SMEntertainment,” I grinned.

“Wait? You know SHINee?” Jaejoong asked with a shocked face.

“Not exactly…when I first came here I was sixteen and I met Jinki, or should I say Onew,” I explained with a smile.

“We are good friends!” Onew grinned,

“Yeah, we are, “I blushed slightly.

“So you’re working with DBSK?” Onew smirked, “They are very nice, they’ll take care of you!”

I nodded, I couldn’t help but notice Micky was whispering something to Jaejoong again but this time I couldn’t hear him properly.

“So I see you’re with your band you told me about,” I said looking at the members of SHINee.

“Oh yeah, let me introduce you properly, even though you already know their names!” Onew said signalling them to come forward.

“Tianna, this is-“

“Jonghyun…Nice to meet you!’ Jonghyun said to me with a flirtatious grin.

I blushed then Minho pushed him out the way,

“I’m Minho, I bow to your beauty,” He said with a smile as he bowed.

DBSK and Onew started laughing. This casual meet and greet was more like a wooing competition.

Key walked forward and took my hand but I spoke before he could,

“You are Kibum or Key, you are very cute!” I giggled.

Key laughed and bowed, gently kissed my hand then looked up at me, “So are you Tianna,”

I bit my lip to stop me from smiling so hard.

“Ooooo…” Is all I heard from Junsu and Changmin while Jaejoong and Yunho just laughed, Micky grinned but it seemed like he was thinking about something else.

Taemin smiled and stepped forward and bowed, “I’m Taemin, you are very beautiful, I’d like to be your friend!”

I smiled widely and cleared my throat, “Thank you, Taemin,”

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. Taemin jumped up with a shocked but cute expression. He smiled at me then stuck his tongue out at Key, Minho and Jonghyun.

“That’s not fair!” Key whined sweetly.

“Yeah…Why you kiss him and not us?” Jonghyun asked with a puppy dog look along with Minho.

“Hey…it’s not my fault, he’s super cute like a little brother!” I laughed.

“Although, SHINee’s greeting was better than DBSK’s greeting!” I teased.

“Hey!” Jaejoong pretended to look hurt.

“We were trying to be respectful,” Junsu offered their excuse.

“What are you trying say?” Key butted in, this was turning into a funny argument.

“Junsu means…we don’t chase girls, they chase us,” Micky said staring at me.

“We don’t chase girls!” Minho said defending SHINee.

The mini argument soon dissolved into laughter then everyone was in their own little conversations.

I looked at Micky who was talking to Jaejoong and Jonghyun,

“Onew, can I talk to you in private!” I spoke pulling him back a little.

Onew looked at me and began speaking in mandarin, {M}“Sure, call me Jinki like normal…What’s up?”

I looked at Micky who was focusing on us, {M}“Micky’s being a bit weird with me,”

Onew slyly looked at him, {M}“How so?”

{M}“He’s being distant and weird…Just before we were introduced he whispered to Jaejoong in Korean and said ‘She looks like a crazy foreign fan girl but I’m not sure’, I think that was kinda rude,”

Onew his chin, {M}“Yeah, that is rude but I don’t think he meant it to be…It will be fine, he might be playing a game to test you,”

{M}“Test me?” I was really confused.

Onew nodded, {M}“Yeah, They get a lot of horrible assistants that spill personal information… That or he might like you, I wouldn't blame him,” Onew winked at me.

I blushed and pushed Onew gently, {M}“Jinki Stop it!...so what do I do?”

Onew was silent for a moment and looked at Micky, who seemed to be staring at me and saying something to Jaejoong again.

{M}“Hmmm…play him at his own game and see what happens,” Onew smiled deviously.

I giggled and nodded, just then Mr Sagong walked out of the conference room, “Oh…very crowded out here….Ah, I see you’ve met SHINee, Tianna!”

“Actually I-“

“Tianna and Onew have been friends since they were sixteen,” Junsu explained before I could.

“And Tianna speaks mandarin!” Jaejoong added.

“Oh, really?...So you knew each other before Onew was in SHINee?” Mr Sagong asked intrigued.

Onew and I looked at each other and nodded.

“That’s nice, I’m sure you’ll be catching up?” Mr Sagong looked at us like we were a couple.

“Ah…Yeah but we have to go, we got a meeting….So I’ll come and find you later, okay?” Onew looked at me with subtle seducing look.

I just nodded while Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin rounded up together.

“Bye bye!” Minho, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun said in unison as they waved to me.

“Bye Taemin, Key, Minho and Jonghyun!” I giggled and waved back.

SHINee began walking back down the hall they came from then Onew looked back and called to me,

“Saranghaeyo Tia!”

I smiled and yelled back, “Mahal Kita Jin!”

With that he disappeared with the rest of SHINee. I turned around to see DBSK and Mr Sagong looking at me with glossy eyes.

“What?” I asked, I wished I hadn’t though.

“Ooooo…Onew Sarang Tia!” All of DBSK sang at me apart from Micky, he just maintained his devious smirk. {Love}

What if Micky did like me?...No wait it’s too soon for that plus he wouldn’t have insulted me if he did’ I thought to myself as the boys continued their teasing chant.

“Guys…it’s not like that!” I tried to explain but they continued to tease me.

“Alright no more, we need to finish the tour!” Mr Sagong bellowed making the boys moan and whine.

I just giggled and followed behind Mr Sagong and we continued to walk through the building.

Mr Sagong showed me vaguely through all the rooms in the building, the boys made a lot of funny comments but Micky remained quiet. To be honest I did want to speak to him but every time I got close, Changmin, Junsu and Jaejoong kept talking to me. Yunho kept dancing through the hallways and pretending to skate on the newly buffered slippery floors.

“And here we are back at the main office reception, where I met you!” Mr Sagong’s voice broke through my daydream.

“That was a great tour, so what am I….I mean WE, doing now?” I asked looking at the boys and Mr Sagong.

“Well…DBSK have a photo shoot which you will accompany them with but first, I need to explain this paperwork to you,” Mr Sagong said holding up a folder.

“Sure,” I smiled.

Jaejoong took my hand and kissed it, “We will see you soon,”

I laughed, “Yeah, bye Jaejoong!”

“Bye Bye Tia!” Changmin, Junsu and Yunho waved to me.

I waved back to them. Micky looked at me and waved, I cautiously waved back at him then they began walking away. I suddenly remembered what Micky had said about me.

I turned to Mr Sagong, “Mr Sagong, I’ll be right back!”

Mr Sagong nodded and I headed in the direction that the boys took. I saw Micky just ahead of me.

“Yoochun!” I called to him

Micky stopped walking and turned around, “What’s up?”

I walked up to him and smirked, “Next time you call someone a crazy foreign fan girl, make sure you do it in a language they don’t understand!”

Micky was shocked but he looked like he wanted to say something…

“Bye Micky Yoochun,” I grinned then started walking back towards the reception before Micky could say a word.

I guess Onew's right, Micky is testing me. I just have to earn his trust and play his game.