§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *40*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

New years eve... feelings get stronger as the new year begins...so close but so far away.. Feedback/Rate ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Y.O.U. (Year of us)" By Shinee (It's such a perfect song.. mmm Onew voice!)

 

I finished adjusting the ribbon in my hair and grabbed my eyeliner. Tonight was New Year’s Eve, Kim invited us to her mates’ house party. Micky didn’t want to go at first but I didn’t want him to stay in like he has been for the last few days that I’ve been at work.

“Micky, you ready?” I called to him as I walked to the living room area.

“Yeah, I guess,” Micky replied from the bathroom.

“Come on let me see!” I said back waiting in the living room.

I heard the bathroom door open before Micky walked into the room. He smiled and put his hands out before turning around. He looked casual and cute, he was wearing a t-shirt with some writing on it with dark blue jeans and a black hoodie.

“So…” Micky said walking up to me.

“You look cute Yoochun,” I giggled swaying a little.

Micky smirked at me and tapped my nose, “You look pretty cute yourself,”

I bit my lip and looked down. I felt Micky’s hand under my chin before he tilted my head up making our eyes meet.

“So where’s Ryan?” He smiled down at me with his hand still on my chin.

“He should be here in a minute,” I whispered out. I didn’t mean to whisper, my voice just wasn’t working.

Micky his bottom lip and stared at me. At that moment I felt something was going to happen. Micky tilted and lowered his head to mine, just then there was a knock at the door.

“I should get that!” I flustered out moving backwards to the door.

Micky just smiled awkwardly and nodded.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to reveal Ryan standing there.

“Hey Ryan,” I smiled leaning in for a kiss.

Ryan kissed back and walked inside, “You two ready?”

“Urr Yeah, where’s Kim?” I asked picking up my handbag.

“She said she’ll meet us there,” Ryan replied waiting for us.

Micky put his hood up and adjusted his belt buckle, “Okay, should we go?”

Ryan and I nodded then we all exited my flat and headed downstairs.

“You look cute hun, doesn’t she look cute Micky?” Ryan said looking at me then glancing at Micky.

“Huh? Ummm yeah, she looks alright,” Micky played coy.

“Oh Thanks Yoochun!” I said sarcastically as we reached Ryan’s car.

“Well aren’t you two sarcastic tonight!” Ryan teased unlocking his car so we could get in.

“Yeah it’s pretty much like this all the time,” I smiled getting into the front seat.

“If you say so,” Micky rolled his eyes and got in the back seat.

Ryan just sniggered at us and started up the car then we were on our way.

§§§§§

Throughout the whole car journey Micky kept glancing at me through the rear view mirror and obviously I kept glancing back.

We were now in a crowded room of people with loud music playing, drinks going round and a whole lot of drunken voices. We hadn’t found Kim yet, she was probably already drunk and on her way.

Micky was by the table of food talking to some random people. He kept glancing at me, I couldn’t help but stare back at him. I was standing next to Ryan who was talking to some guys from his work place so he wasn’t really paying attention to me.

But it’s not like I was paying attention to him, my eyes were still focused on Micky.

“Whoa he’s so hot in person, I see why you’re staring so hard!” I heard Kim’s voice in my ear.

I quickly focused my glance to Kim who was beside me, “…when did you get here?!”

Kim smirked, “Let’s just say I was here long enough to see you staring at that y Korean over there!”

“Shut up Kim!” I squealed nudging her slightly.

“Whatever….So you gonna introduce me to that fine piece of meat?” Kim said her lips seductively.

“Yesss but that’s if you don’t eat him!” I joked walking in Micky’s direction as Kim followed behind me,

“Well that depends if he’ll let me!” Kim laughed out.

“Ewww Kim stop!” I whined at her as we stopped near Micky.

“Micky, come here!” I shouted waving him over. Micky smiled and walked over to us.

“God, even his walk is hot!” Kim whispered in my ear.

“Kim!!” I squealed hitting her shoulder just as Micky stopped in front of us.

“Micky this is my best friend Kim, Kim this is my new best friend Micky,” I introduced them then they shook hands.

“Tia told me much about you,” Micky said to Kim before taking a sip of his drink.

“Really? Cause I’ve heard nothing about you, maybe you could show me how you work,” Kim replied seductively.

Micky began to blush, it seemed like my cue to step in,

“Kim, leave him alone!” I squealed at her.

Kim just laughed, “Okay…I was only being friendly!”

“You don’t do friendly!” I teased making Micky chuckle.

“Whatever Tia, be right back I’m gonna get a drink… and Micky, I’ll catch you later alone!” Kim smirked at him her lip before heading off to get a drink.

“I’m so sorry about her, she’s ually challenged!” I giggled to Micky.

“It’s fine, she seems fun!” Micky smiled sipping his drink again.

Micky cleared his throat, “Hey Tianna, about earlier I-“

“TIA!” Ryan called my name from across the room.

“Hold that thought, I’ll be right back!” I said to Micky before heading back over to Ryan.

“What’s up babe?” I asked standing next to him, I could still see Micky in the corner of my eye.

“I just wanted to do this,” Ryan pulled me into kiss, I kept one eye open and noticed Micky watching us, it wasn’t long until he wandered off outside to the balcony.

Ryan broke the kiss and stared down at me, “So, is Kim here yet?”

“Ummm yeah, she’s getting faced as usual…I’m gonna step out on the balcony for a while,” I said walking in Micky’s direction.

“Okay but babe it’s like 5 minutes till countdown!” Ryan called to me.

“I know, come find me at the countdown!” I yelled back before going outside to the large balcony.

I looked around the balcony and saw many groups of people laughing and drinking but none of them were Micky. Then I spotted someone leaning against the balcony ledge and staring up at the stars.

I walked over to him and cleared my throat, “So what you doing out here by yourself?”

Micky turned and looked at me then stared ahead, “Just thinking, why aren’t you inside with Ryan?”

I sniffed, “I just wanted to come outside….and be with you,”

Micky looked at me, “Really…Cause I’m not that interesting,”

“I beg to defer Mr Park, I’ve had many interesting memories with you,” I smiled nudging him with my shoulder.

Micky laughed and stared ahead, “The city looks so beautiful at night, reminds me of you,”

I could feel my face get warm, I was probably blushing in fact I knew I was. Suddenly we heard shouting, the New Year count down was about to begin.

“Where’s Ryan? He’s gonna miss his New Year’s Kiss,” Micky spoke softly turning to face me.

“Probably drunk dancing around…but you could be his substitution!” I joked staring up at him.

“Hmm…We’ll see,” Micky grinned as the countdown began.

“10……….9………..8………..7……….6……….5………4…”

When the countdown hit 3, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me away from Micky.

MICKY P.O.V.

I watched as Ryan whisked Tianna away from me and kissed her as soon as the clock struck midnight. Everyone was either kissing someone or with someone they cared about, I was by myself but I wanted to be with her.

“Happy New Year Micky!” Kim appeared beside me and kissed me on the cheek.

“Oh, yeah…Happy New Year Kim,” I faked a smile.

“Awww Micky cheer up, she’s only with Ryan,” Kim smirked knowingly.

“What? Oh, you think I’m into Tia?! Nooo, she’s like my best friend,” I told her a half-truth.

“If you say so pretty boy, come let’s go drink and dance!” Kim smirked pulling me inside.

Thanks to Kim, it wasn’t long before my vision became blurry. I had drank enough not to feel anything. Kim had disappeared somewhere and Ryan was nowhere to be seen.

I decided to wonder through the house. I looked outside on the balcony, there was no one I knew, not like I could see properly. I then made my way down the hall to the bathroom. The bathroom door seemed to be locked.

I put my ear to the bathroom door and heard Kim’s voice, she was probably doing something with some guy in there. I sniggered to myself and walked back through the hallway passing random rooms.

I passed one room that was open and realized there was someone in there. I stepped back and looked in the room. Tianna was lying on a mattress on the floor with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She was so cute when she was drunk.

I walked over to her and lay down on the mattress next to her. This was something I wanted to do since I got here….just lay next to her. I reached out and held her hand in which she turned to face me fluttering her eyes open.

“Yoochun,” She croaked out with a smile before she snuggled her head against my shoulder and fell asleep.

I smiled to myself before falling asleep with her still grasping her hand.