§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *31*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 31...It's soon time to say goodbye but not just yet, this is another little filler.. Read, Enjoy, Feedback, you know the drill! :D ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Hug" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

I got called into the office today because I was on my last major event listing for SHINee, I'd be going home in a couple of weeks. Unluckily Taemin had also caught swine flu so there was no chance he would be coming with us to the Philippines.

I knocked on Mr Sagong’s office door,

“Come in,” I heard Mr Sagong’s voice.

I walked in, bowed and sat down on the chair facing Mr Sagong and his desk.

“You wanted to see me Mr Sagong?” I smiled waiting for a fat load of paperwork.

“Ah yes, Tianna how have you enjoyed these 8 months so far?” Mr Sagong bellowed out.

“I’ve really enjoyed it sir, I can’t believe it will be over in two weeks,” I sighed.

“Yes, we will miss you very much, you are a good asset to our company and the boys definitely love you,” Mr Sagong smiled.

“Yeah I’ll miss working here too,” I smiled back.

Mr Sagong cleared his throat, “Well let’s get down to business…we’ve decided to give you the option of choosing to go with SHINee to Manila, Philippines for the Asian music festival or stay with Taemin while he recovers from swine flu…We know how much it affected you when Onew was severely ill, plus you deserve a bit of a break for all the hard work you’ve put in keeping the SHINee boys in shape,”

“Wow…Umm, I don’t know what to say, I’m so grateful!” I said amazed.

Mr Sagong chuckled, “You deserve it, for the option you pick there will be a replacement assistant for the option you don’t pick so all the boys will be looked after,”

“Well if that’s the case, as much as I’d love to go to Manila, Philippines being that it’s my father’s home town, I would prefer to take care of my little brother Taemin!” I grinned widely.

“Little brother huh?” Mr Sagong raised an eyebrow.

I giggled, “Yeah, I haven’t got any siblings of my own and Taemin is like the little brother I wish I had back home,”

Mr Sagong nodded, “That’s a lovely thought but back to business…Since the Asian music festival is the last major event you have with SHINee before your leave on the 12th of December, your contract will end when SHINee come back from Manila and we will finish off any paperwork then, leaving you no longer SME property, so to speak,”

“Whoa…my dream really is coming to an end,” I sighed with disappointment.

“Cheer up who knows, you might be back next year!” Mr Sagong grinned as I stood up ready to leave.

I nodded, “I hope so…Well thank you so much Mr S-“

“Keep your thank yous and goodbyes until our last meeting,” Mr Sagong pleasantly cut me off.

I bowed and nodded before exiting Mr Sagong’s office and heading back to the SHINee boys who were waiting for me in the car outside.

“T.K, how did it go?” Key ambushed me as soon as I got outside.

“AI YA KEY! Don’t randomly show up like that you’ll give me a heart attack!” I huffed holding my chest.

“Mianhae Nuna, so what did he say?” Key continued to ask me. {Sorry}

“He gave me a choice for my final event with SHINee…where are the others?” I asked looking around for the rest of SHINee.

“Oh they’re in the car, come on,” Key replied pulling me to the car.

We got in the car and the driver began driving us to the hospital. We were going to see Taemin.

“So Nuna tell us!” Jonghyun chimed out breaking the silence.

“Oh right, but you can’t tell Taemin, I want to tell him, deal?” I smirked.

“DEAL!” The SHINee members agreed.

“Okay like I was telling Key, Mr Sagong gave me a choice about the final event I have with you guys…Basically he gave me a choice between going with you to Manila for the Asian music festival or staying here with Taemin, bearing in mind that when you guys come back from the Philippines my contract is over and I won’t be your assistant anymore,” I explained glancing at their faces, they really didn’t want me to leave.

“Which one did you pick?” Minho asked with a smile.

“Have a guess!” I smirked.

They looked at each other then back at me before rolling their eyes,

“Taemin!” They chimed out.

“How’d you know?”

“Well for one Nuna, you know Minho and I can’t compete with Taemin’s adorable nature, we’re too manly although Key and Onew can!” Jonghyun explained.

“Even so, T.K I can’t compete with a sick poorly Taemin, therefore he has your care and sympathy,” Key joined in.

“And even though you and I have history, I’ll always be there for you and I have been since we met, so you missing one last event with us to stay with Taemin is not a big deal!” Onew added.

“Okay I see your point guys but that doesn’t mean I’d pick Taemin over you guys every time,” I replied.

“We know but you mother him, like you said he’s like a little brother to you,” Minho smiled as the car came to a stop at the hospital.

“Do I really mother him?” I asked getting out of the car with them.

“Yes!” They laughed shutting the car doors.

I huffed and walked with them into the hospital,

Minho draped his arm over my shoulders, “Don’t worry Nuna, you’re not as bad as Key!”

“Shut up! Without me you’d be lost!” Key butted in.

“Kinda conceited aren’t we?!” I raised an eyebrow at him as we stopped at the hospital reception.

“Maybe but its true!” Key grinned at me while Onew, Jonghyun and Minho nodded along.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to the reception desk girl,

{K}“Hi, we're here to see Lee Taemin?” I said in Korean.

The receptionist looked at me bright eyed, {K}“SHINee Taemin?”

I nodded as did the boys, I honestly thought that was a stupid question being that the four remaining members of SHINee were standing behind me.

{K}“Ah, Taemin is so adorable, he has been asking all day for his SHINee members and his pretty Nuna to come and see him, you must be her!” The receptionist squeaked out.

{K}“Yeah I guess so,” I replied adjusting Key’s fringe a little.

{K}“You’re soo lucky and pretty, I bet you boys are all in love with her!” She squeaked out again this time making my ears hurt a little.

I blushed slightly while Minho cleared his throat, {K}“No, we love Nuna but not in that way, she’s a really good friend,”

Jonghyun stepped forward and leaned against the reception desk. He his manly charm for the receptionist, {K}“Nuna Tia is very pretty but so are you,”

The receptionist blushed and giggled like a little girl. I rolled my eyes again.

I coughed to get their attention, {K}“Anyway what room is Taemin in?”

{K}“Oh yes…Ummm….Room 147!” She replied flustered looking down at her computer.

{K}“Thank you!” I smiled as I walked down the hall with Onew, Key and Minho.

{K}“I’ll see you around beautiful Nuna,” I heard Jonghyun say to the receptionist before following behind us.

We waited until we were quite far away from the reception desk and burst into laughter. Jonghyun just looked at us unimpressed.

“Jonghyun you’re too much!” I giggled out.

“Yeah Hyung, that was so funny!” Key laughed linking onto my arm.

Jonghyun huffed, “Hey I can’t help myself when I see a beautiful Nuna,”

“Okay Casanova but save it for another time, we’re here for Taemin,” I smiled at him as we approached Taemin’s room.

I knocked the door lightly and we walked in,

“Nuna Tia! Hyungs!” Taemin chimed sitting up in his bed.

The doctor was standing at the end of the bed with a chart, I think he had just finished taking Taemin’s temperature.

I waved to Taemin as did the boys, they then sat next to his bed.

I began talking to the doctor, {K}“Umm doctor how is he?”

{K}“He’s still got a temperature so we will keep him in for two more days but otherwise he’s fine and non-contagious,” The doctor replied attaching Taemin’s chart back to the bed.

{K}“Thank you so much!” I bowed to him.

The doctor nodded, {K}“No problem, I’ll leave you alone,” He smiled before exiting the room and shutting the door.

“How you feeling Tae Tae?” I smiled sitting on the edge of his bed.

“Better…So what did Mr Sagong say, the Hyungs won’t tell me,” Taemin pouted, he was so adorable when he did that.

“Well, he gave me a choice to either go to my last event with SHINee to Manila or stay with you until the boys come back then my contract is finished,” I explained staring at his cute glossy eyes.

“What did you pick?!” Taemin stared at me with excitement.

“YOU!” The rest of SHINee sighed.

“Chinchaaji?” Taemin gasped. {Really}

I nodded and gave him a big smile.

“Aww Nuna you don’t have to stay with me, you should go to Manila,” Taemin spoke sincerely.

“No, it would be easier for me to stay here, after all I’ll be leaving soon so I’ll have to pack soon,” I replied with a smirk.

Taemin stared at me for a while before a cheeky smile lit up his face.

“Ahh Nuna, you don’t just want to spend time with me, you also would like to spend time with Hyung Micky!” Taemin had just dived into my sub-conscious and pulled out the truth.

“Huh?” The SHINee boys choked out.

I looked around nervously, “Urrr no…of course not Taemin, where would you get that idea?!”

“You sooo want to spend time with Yoochun!” Key gasped out.

“No I don’t!” I lied.

“Then why are you not looking at us?” Minho pointed out.

“I’m looking around the room for dust, I’m allergic!” I lied again.

“No you’re not,” Onew sold me out.

“Well thanks Jinki for selling me out, you’re supposed to be my best friend!” I pouted making Taemin chuckle.

“I am but you’re a bad liar when you’re nervous so you make it easy,” Onew smiled.

“I’m not lying…I’m just nervous because urrr…I…” My ringtone went off saving me from this awkward conversation.

I frantically searched my pockets, as the ringing got louder. Then I realized the sound was coming from beside me, I turned to see Key holding my phone,

“How did you get my phone?” I squealed at him.

“I s it out of your jeans when we were in the hallway,” Key smiled looking down at the screen.

“Ooooo…Look whose calling, it’s Yoochun!” Key teased while the rest of SHINee giggled.

“Kim Kibum, you better not answer that phone!” I growled at him.

Key smirked and pushed the button holding the phone to his ear,

“Yeboseyo Yoochun!” Key said as he ran away from me around the room. {Hello}

“Key, you better give me my phone!” I threatened him crawling over Taemin’s hospital bed trying to grab him.

Key smirked and continued to talk to Micky, “Yeah, she’s here, we’re visiting Taemin in hospital, we were just talking about you!”

“Kim Kibum don’t you dare!” I growled again barely missing him.

Key continued to talk on my phone, “Chinchaaji, she’s really looking forward to spending time alone with you and she loves y-“

I managed to grab my phone just in time,

“Don’t listen to a word Key says!” I panted down the phone.

“Okay…you sound out of breath,” Micky’s voice filled my ear.

“Yeah, I was chasing Key around the room to get my phone from him!” I said scorning at Key who was sitting next to Onew.

Key gave me a cheeky smile and wink, I just shook my head at him.

“So do you really wanna see me?” Micky asked in an awkward tone.

“Well yeah, I mean I’d love to spend time with all of you but you all seem so busy,” I replied.

I heard Micky grunt slightly, “I’m not busy, I won’t be for the next couple of weeks so we can hang out until you go back home,”

I bit my lip, which made SHINee coo out, “Oooooo”

I rolled my eyes once more and prepared my reply, “Ummm yeah, that would be cool, actually…would you mind coming over tomorrow morning and helping see the rest of SHINee off to the airport?”

“Okay sure, I’ll come by in the morning!” I could sense a smile in Micky’s voice.

“Ummm cool, so bye Yoochun-“

“BYE YOOCHUN!” SHINee shouted in my direction.

I heard Micky laugh, “Tell SHINee I said bye, see you soon Tianna,”

I hung up the phone and looked at the boys, they were looking up at me again with curious faces.

“What did Micky say Nuna?” Taemin asked me.

“Oh right…he said bye obviously and he’ll be coming with us tomorrow morning to see you off to Manila,” I smiled sitting on the bed beside Taemin.

Taemin huffed, “I wish I could see you Hyungs go too,”

“Aww Taemin, we’ll be back soon,”

“Plus you have Nuna to look after you,” Jonghyun added to Minho’s words.

“Minho and Jonghyun are right, Nuna will look after you well, maybe not as well as I do!” Key joked.

Onew nudged him in the ribs lightly for me,

“Ouch…Nuna I was kidding!” Key coughed out.

“I know but that was for the phone thing…Thanks Onew!” I smiled.

Onew nodded back while I refocused my attention on Taemin,

“The boys are right, I’ll be here with you every day after they leave, and I promise when we leave hospital we can go anywhere you want!” I smiled.

“Chinchaaji? Can Micky Hyung come too?” Taemin asked with a face I couldn’t resist. {Really}

“Sure, he can come too!” I hugged Taemin tight.

Taemin smiled against my bosom, I was hoping the others didn’t notice.

“Wah? How comes Taemin can put his head against your s and you chase me down when I grab one for a second?!” Key whined at me.

“Because for one, Taemin is not a Byuntae…and two, it was more than a one second grab Key!” I lectured him still hugging Taemin.

“Exactly, plus Tia is like a big sister and sometimes like my Umma!” Taemin stuck out his tongue at Key. {Mother}

Key gave him his ‘whatever’ face and took out his phone.

§§§§§

“Alright, I want you all to behave yourselves, Dae-Hyun make sure Key doesn’t do too much, Oh and keep Jonghyun away from the Filipino girls some of them are crazy!” I explained to their temp assistant Dae-Hyun, who was a guy which Jonghyun wasn’t too happy about.

“I understand, I will do my best!” Dae-Hyun bowed.

“Oh and don’t forget to-” Micky nudged me to stop talking.

“We’ll be fine Tia, we’ll see you in a couple of days!” Onew smiled pulling me into a hug.

“You better be good!” I mumbled into Onew’s shoulder.

We parted from the hug and Onew smiled, “I will!”

I sighed and pulled Minho and Jonghyun into a hug, “Jonghyun, try to tame that manly charm and Minho don’t seduce too many girls with your y voice!”

“We promise Nuna!” They laughed out letting go of me.

“And finally Key, don’t over work yourself and keep the y to the minimum, cause now a days you even got me tripping over my words,” I smirked standing in front of him.

“I’ll try…So what, I don’t get a hug?” Key smirked holding out his arms.

“I wanna hug you but after last time I don’t trust you!” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“What happened last time?” Micky asked us.

“Key got chased down the street for touching Nuna’s bosom in a hug!” Minho laughed out.

“Really?” Micky asked Key. Key smirked proudly and nodded.

“Ai ya, that’s amazing, how did y-“

“Don’t you dare encourage him Oppa!” I snapped at Micky who quickly shut up and stood still.

“Look Nuna, I promise I won’t touch you,” Key reassured me with a cute honest face.

I sighed, “Okay,”

“Come here!” Key grinned flicking his hair out of his eye and pulling me into a tight embrace.

I smiled against Key’s shoulder as he held me tight.

“See…I didn’t touch you,” Key whispered in my ear before kissing me on the cheek.

I jumped up a little and broke from the hug then bit my lip.

“Ooooo!” Micky and Onew teased me while Jonghyun and Minho chuckled.

“Shut up! You guys need to get going, Dae-Hyun look after my boys, okay?” I whimpered out slightly flustered.

Dae-Hyun nodded and SHINee said their goodbyes to Micky, then they departed for their terminal gate. It wasn’t long before SHINee turned around and looked back at me.

“SARANGHAEYO TIA!” They called out making heart shapes with their hands.

“MAHAL KITA SHINEE!” I shouted back blowing them kisses and waving.

They waved back and continued to walk away from Micky and I. Soon they were gone, I was missing them already. Micky and I began walking out of the airport to his car.

“So…It’s just me and you for a while,” I mumbled out shyly.

“And Taemin!” Micky added.

“Yeah and Taemin,” I grinned as Micky opened the car door for me.