§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *45*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

this is just a filler... more drama on the way! READ/RATE/MESSAGE X ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Forever love" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki ^-^

 

“I thought you went home?” Mike asked leaning over my desk.

“I’m about to, I’m just trying to finish this proposal,” I replied signing my name on the bottom of the form I was reading.

“Hmm, well there’s a guy waiting in the reception for you,” Mike said.

I looked up at Mike, he had a smug look on his face,

“What does this guy look like?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

Mike his chin, “Urrr...Looks like a pretty anime character, tall, dark hair…”

“Korean?” I suggested,

“Bingo!” Mike winked and laughed.

I shook my head and grabbed my stuff together. Why would one of the guys be at my work place? I was sure that they’d be okay while I was at work during the week.

I handed Mike the proposal,

“Could you hand this in for me?” I asked giving him a puppy pout.

Mike sighed, “Fine but you owe me,”

I hugged Mike tight, “Thank you so much!”

“Yeah yeah, walk you to the elevator?” Mike asked and smiled sweetly.

“Cool,” I nodded and we started walking to the elevator.

Even though Tohoshinki we here with me, I didn’t feel the same as when were altogether in Korea. I felt different…

“So you made a decision about the job offers yet?” Mike asked.

I huffed, “Dunno…I mean, it’s my dream job but I don’t know if I can just pack up and leave forever,”

“You mean you can’t leave Ryan,” Mike said with a smug look.

“No, that’s not it!” I lied, denying it without sincerity.

“Bull Tianna, I may not know you that well but from the past 2 years you’ve been working with me, it’s clear to see that you live for that guy,” Mike lectured me.

“Okay maybe it’s a little to do with Ryan but even if we weren’t together, I just don’t know if I can leave behind my home and my dad,’ I explained as we stopped at the elevator.

Mike pushed the button and nodded, “I see your point, well you got months to decide right, so take your time!”

The elevator doors opened and I stepped in,

“Thanks Mike,” I smiled again.

“No problem…Oh, and I have to admit, Korean guys aren’t that bad looking!” Mike confessed and winked at me.

I giggled and waved him goodbye just before the elevator doors closed.

I guess Ryan was kind of the reason why I wanted to refuse the job offer. I hadn’t told him about it yet. I had plenty time to so for now I was just going through the motions.

The elevator doors opened and I began walking out. I passed the reception then saw a pretty Korean guy standing near the building entrance.

“Jaejoong what are you doing here and how did you get here?!” I asked as I walked up to him.

“I followed you here a couple of days ago cause I got bored at the hotel and today I decided to take you home!” Jaejoong explained giving me a sweet smile.

“Awww Jae Oppa! That’s so sweet and slightly stalker-ish!” I grinned hooking on to his arm.

Jaejoong sniggered and we began walking out of the building to the nearest bus stop.

“So what are the others doing right now?” I asked as we walked slowly.

“Junsu bought an Xbox 360 so they’re probably playing that at your place,” Jaejoong replied putting up his hood.

I screwed up my face and questioned him, “Why my place?”

Jaejoong just shrugged and smiled.

I rolled my eyes, “They better not be any mess when we get back!”

“If there is, I’ll help you clean it!” Jaejoong said swaying side to side a little.

“Komawo Oppa!” I chimed out hugging his arm. {Thank you}

Jaejoong and I finally reached the bus stop and sat down on the seats.

“Soooo…what exactly is going on between you and Yoochun?” Jaejoong asked, straight to the point.

I looked away from Jaejoong and answered, “What do you mean, we’re just friends,”

“It seems like there’s more to it, like one of you has hidden intentions or feelings,” Jaejoong stated, staring at me intensely.

I gulped nervously, “I don’t think so Jae, Micky and I agreed when I left Korea that friends is all we could be,”

Jaejoong cleared his throat and spoke up, “I know but look at it this way…if you had strong feelings for someone and they had strong feelings for you which made you have a really good connection, then one day that someone just cuts that connection and pretends that it was never there, how would you feel?”

I thought for a second and answered, “I’d feel devastated,”

“Exactly,” Jaejoong said looking out for our bus.

I stayed silent for a moment then felt a bad feeling come over me.

“Jae…Does Micky hav-“

“Bus is here!” Jaejoong chimed cutting me off, smiling brightly.

I nodded and we stopped the bus then got on it. What could Jaejoong be getting at? Was there still something between Micky and I…

KIMBERLY P.O.V.

I knocked on Ryan’s door and waited patiently.

The door opened, “Kim, what are y-“

“I thought you were supposed to be keeping an eye on your girlfriend,” I smirked pushing past Ryan and heading to his kitchen.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Ryan asked following me after shutting the door.

I took a beer out of the fridge and began drinking it.

“Well I just saw her getting all cosy with a member of Tohoshinki!” I grinned evilly at him.

“Which one?” Ryan questioned, there was a hint of anger in his voice.

I giggled and moved to his sofa, “Doesn’t really matter, what matters is, what exactly are you gonna do about it? I know! Why don’t you dump Tia?!”

“Why would I do that, I love her,” Ryan said sitting next to me.

I gritted my teeth, at that moment I felt slightly used,

“If you love Tia so much, why are you still ing me?” I growled trying to hide my true feelings.

“Shut the up Kim!” Ryan shouted at me, making me feel slightly threatened.

I stayed quiet for a while as I watched Ryan run his fingers through his hair. He then sat back.

“Look, I’ve only been doing what she’s been doing to me with Onew, now there’s Micky in the picture and his backed up by his band members!” Ryan explained with no feeling of remorse.

“So what are you gonna do?” I asked timidly staring at him.

“I’m gonna have to warn her about Micky and hope he pushes the boundaries with her so then she’ll push him out of her life,” Ryan his chin evilly.

“What makes you think Tia will do that to Micky if he tries something?” I asked.

Ryan smirked, “Simple…She loves me,”