§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *37*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

New Poster Alert! The third and last poster. this one better describes the feel of the remaining chapters. x

Part 37...Time jump to Christmas.... the separation takes it's toll on the heart :) READ, ENJOY, RATE & MESSAGE! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Picture of you" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (When Micky sings his parts it makes me melt! lol ^-^) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

Being back home was odd but I got used to it. Ryan’s birthday was a blast but I was really missing SHINee and DBSK. I was still in touch with them all apart from Micky, I hadn't heard from him in a week, he’s probably busy but saying that so are the others.

Today was Christmas day. I had got up early to cook the massive Turkey I had bought. My Dad, Kimberly and Ryan were coming over in the evening so everything was set up, the Christmas tree, the presents, everything.

I placed the Turkey in the oven and set the timer.

“That should do it,” I huffed walking over to my computer desk.

I sat down and began to check my emails, it was only 10am and I didn’t have much to do.

I scrolled down through my emails and saw Jaejoong’s name pop up. I clicked on the email and read it,

 

‘Hi Tia :),

We miss you so much, Changmin cries out your name at night! Haha! Only kidding ^_^ we went to Japan last week and filmed our new video for our new single, it’s out next month. Anyway we are miserable without you, we hope to come and see you soon.

Merry Christmas and we hope the New Year brings you happiness!

 

<3 Saranghaeyo Tia! <3

Tohoshinki xxx (Jae)’

“Aww Jae!” I cooed out getting a little blurry eyed.

I had got one message from each member every day this week but I hadn’t got one from Micky, I was really worried about him. I shook away my thoughts and focused on the screen,

“I’ll email him back later,” I said logging out of my email and logging into my IM account. As soon as I logged in a message popped up.

Jin.L.O: “Merry Christmas Tia!!!!”

I smiled and began typing…

TKT<3: “Merry Christmas Jinki! What you doing now?”

Jin.L.O: “We opened our presents and we're just relaxing…does your Cam work?”

I stopped typing and plugged in my web cam and waited till the green light came on, I then began typing again,

TKT<3: “Yep why?”

Suddenly a web video cam invitation popped up. I clicked accept and the video feeds popped up.

Onew was sitting in front of the camera waving,

Jin.L.O: “Hi!! He he!!”

I waved back and noticed Taemin standing in the background.

TKT<3: “Is that Tae Tae?! Awwww Tae Tae…I miss you!!!”

Onew looked behind him then Taemin came over to Onew and the Camera. Taemin smiled and waved frantically.

Jin.L.O: “Taemin says hi! Lol”

TKT<3: “Hi Tae Tae! ^_^”

I typed back waving…

TKT<3: “Where’s Key, Jonghyun and Minho?”

Onew and Taemin shrugged then Key, Jonghyun and Minho popped up behind them waving.

TKT<3: “YAY!...Did you like your presents?”

I watched as Key pushed Onew out of the way and began typing…

Jin.L.O: “Thank you TK!!! The earring was so sweet, the dragon detail is amazing!”

Key turned his head to the left showing me the earring on the flat bit of his ear.

TKT<3: “Glad you like it! How about the rest of you?”

All the boys nodded and Key continued to type for Onew,

Jin.L.O: “Yeah, Jonghyun won’t take his chain off, he showered with it just a second ago and Taemin won’t put down the teddy you gave him!!!”

Taemin smiled and held up the Teddy, that was holding a heart with Taemin’s name on it then he hugged it tight,

TKT<3: “Awww… ^-^ Tae Tae sooo cute!”

Jin.L.O: “Yeah…too cute!! *-* ”

TKT<3: “Jealous much key?!!”

I raised my eyebrow at the my cam so he could see,

Jin.L.O: “No you wish! LOL”

Onew rolled his eyes behind Key’s back making me laugh out loud,

Jin.L.O: “Hey don’t laugh, I’m not Jealous…Plus he’s not almighty like me! :P”

Key winked at the cam making me bit my lip, his charm even worked through a screen.

Jin.L.O: “Anyway we’ll leave you and Onew to talk!”

Key typed before Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun and him made hearts shapes with their fingers and disappeared out of the room. Onew shook his head and laughed then continued our conversation,

Jin.L.O: “Anyway how are you?”

TKT<3: “Good I guess…”

Jin.L.O: “Butttttt?!”

TKT<3: “….How is he?”

Jin.L.O: “Last we heard from him he was okay, he went to America for Christmas with his family….did he not tell you?!”

TKT<3: “…No…I haven’t heard from him in a week…”

Jin.L.O: “Don’t worry about it, he’s fine…he’s just going through the motions”

TKT<3: “What motions?”

Onew just shrugged at the cam, he knew something I didn’t…

TKT<3: “LEE JINKI TELL ME!!!”

Jin.L.O: “There’s nothing to tell…How’s Ryan?”

TKT<3: “Fine don't tell me! :/, Ryan and I are great…just like normal…”

Jin.L.O: “Good..”

Onew smiled at the cam and we began our long conversation.

My mind was in the weirdest place, even though Ryan and I were happy, I still missed Micky more than I should.

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“It’s nice to have you over for Christmas BOA,” My brother said as we continued to eat.

It was about four in the afternoon, Christmas wasn’t really on the top of my list.

{K}“It’s my pleasure, thank Yoochun for inviting me,” BOA smiled looking at me.

{K}“Well I did ask Yoochun to bring a friend, he has been so different lately, very sad-“

{K}“Mom enough about me, it’s Christmas, let’s just finish dinner,” I spoke softly taking a sip of water.

My mom, brother and BOA stopped talking and continued to eat.

{K}“You miss her, don’t you?” I heard BOA’s voice say.

My mom and brother stopped eating and stared at me.

{K}“Miss who Yoochun?” My mother asked analysing me.

{K}“Yeah bro, who’s ‘her’?” Yoohwan commented with a curious smirk.

{K}“Oh ummm…She’s just a friend,” I mumbled taking a big gulp of my water.

{K}“She’s not just a friend, she was TVXQ’s assistant for a while, she’s really nice and pretty,” BOA explained to my family without thinking.

{K}“Ah…Yeah, I remember reading that newspaper article online, her name’s Tianna right?...She’s hot!” Yoohwan grinned ecstatically.

{K}“YOOHWAN!” Our mother shouted at him.

{K}“I’m sorry Mom…I meant she’s really beautiful,” Yoohwan apologised.

Boa and I laughed at him, while my mother nodded and focused back on me.

{K}“Do you love her?” My mom spoke blatantly.

{K}“Whoa…What? That’s a bit much mom, she’s like a best friend and yeah like boa said, I do miss her,” I replied awkwardly focusing on my nearly empty plate.

{K}“Well that’s nice but you didn’t answer my question Yoochun, do you love her?” My mom asked again.

{K}“Yeah Chun…answer mom’s question!” Yoohwan sided with her.

{K}“Ummm…” I paused and noticed their plates were empty.

{K}“Let me clear the table!” I said quickly getting up and clearing my plate then BOA’s.

{K}“Ah Yoochun, let me help,” BOA said standing up.

{K}“No BOA, you are our guest!” My mom preached.

{K}“No it’s okay, I would like to show my appreciation to you, for welcoming me into your home on Christmas!” BOA smiled sincerely.

My mother nodded and let BOA take her and Yoohwan’s plates, while I picked up the glasses. We then walked into the kitchen and began to sort out the plates.

{K}“I’m sorry Micky for bringing up Tianna in front of your mom, I didn’t think,” BOA apologised as she emptied the glasses.

{K}“Its fine,” I replied sharply.

BOA sighed and stopped what she was doing, {K}“But…this isn’t like you Yoochun, you have pain in your eyes, it’s like you’ve lost your heart,”

I shook my head and continued to scrape the plates, {K}“BOA, I’m perfectly fine,”

{K}“You’re kidding right? Yoochun you can’t tell me you don’t think about her, I saw the way you looked at her at leaving party, I don’t understand what’s changed, maybe you should go and visit her,” BOA lectured me.

It was something I thought about doing but what was the point, I couldn’t just go into her life besides she had already made her decision.

{K}“No…there’s no point, it’s not like I don’t talk to her, just talking on the phone with her is enough,” I replied moving the plates to the sink.

I could feel my emotions beginning to bubble beneath the surface…

{K}“Honestly Yoochun, I don’t know what’s wrong with you, you really should go and see her, she’d want you to, why won’t you even think ab-“

{K}“SHE CHOSE HIM OKAY!” I shouted hitting the sink.

BOA gave me a sympathetic look, {K}“Aww Micky…I-“

{K}“She chose him, 3 years against 9 months, that's it,” I spoke calmly putting an end to our conversation.

{K}“Yoochun, BOA…Present time!” My mom called to us from the living area.

BOA and I walked out of the kitchen without saying a word and joined my mom and Yoohwan in the living room.

BOA sat next to Yoohwan while I just stood near the tree. My mother took one of each of our presents and gave them to us. My present was the one Tianna got me, I didn’t really want to open it.

{K}“Yoochun who’s that from?” Yoohwan asked as he opened his present.

{K}“Urrr it’s from Tianna,” I replied weakly.

{K}“Open it!” BOA squealed at me.

I sighed and began to unwrap the present. Underneath the wrapping paper was a picture frame, there was a note attached to it which fell to the floor.

I picked up the note and read it in my mind,

‘To Mr Park Yoochun,

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year since I will not be there with you.

From the first time I met you, I knew you were special not because of your ‘y’ ways (He he) But because of your heart. I wanted to give you one of my happiest memories, the happiest memory I have with all of Tohoshinki and SHINee, especially you.

~Tianna~ xxx’

I folded the note and looked at the picture frame. The picture was of SHINee, Tohoshinki and Tianna at her leaving party. I remember BOA took the picture, my arm was around Tianna and her face showed the brightest smile, I had ever seen her do.

This was my happiest memory with her but also the worst…

“When you love someone, you should tell them or you’ll end up regretting what could have been,” I heard my mom say in English.

I turned to see her standing next to me smiling,

{K}“She is very pretty, maybe you should go and see her,” My mom suggested before walking over to Yoohwan who was playing with his new phone.

I grinned to myself, “Maybe I will,”

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Alright present time!” My dad chimed out running towards my Christmas tree.

Ryan and Kim followed behind him, I was the last to reach the tree. Dinner went down pretty well, apart from the alcoholic gravy Kim made, luckily I made normal gravy.

Everyone reached for their presents and began ripping the paper open. I sat on the floor and looked at the presents then one caught my eye.

I picked up the small box and untied the ribbon. I opened the box to reveal a solid silver heart pendant necklace. I was speechless, it was so beautiful.

I took it out of the box and looked at the silver heart pendant carefully, it had engraved writing on it. I read it in my mind,

‘You hold a place in my heart,

So always keep the faith.

-Micky Yoochun- x’

I could feel my heart flutter and my eyes begin to water but I didn’t know why.

“Whoa, pretty necklace, who’s it from?” Kim asked sitting beside me.

“Huh? Oh umm, it’s from a friend…a great friend,” I smiled watching the pendant catch and reflect the light.