§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *57*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 57 woooo! 2 more then it's over! Ahhhhhh! this is like an emotional filler kinda! READ/RATE/MESSAGE! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Romeo & Juliette" By Shinee (Love this song to bits! ^^)

 

“Tia what’s wrong with you?” My dad asked me as we parked up in front of my apartment.

“Micky said he loved me before he left,” I replied blankly staring ahead.

“Didn’t he leave 2 weeks ago?” My dad questioned with a confused tone.

“Yeah…but I just realised what he really meant,” I said looking at my dad.

My dad analysed my face then clicked his fingers understanding.

“Ohhh…well shouldn’t you be happy he’s in love with you?” My dad asked not seeing my issue.

“Well yes, but I don’t know if I’m in love with him…I spent most of last year fighting the feeling and now I don’t know,” I sighed.

“If you do, you do and if you don’t, you don't, that’s all I can say on the matter,” My dad stated simply.

“Dad you’re not helpful you know!” I whined narrowing my eyes at him.

My dad chuckled, “I didn’t claim to be…so what’s going on with that job offer?”

“Ummm, that’s another issue…I don’t know if I should take the offer, I don’t think I’m ready to leave home yet,” I confessed undoing my seatbelt.

“Sure you are! There’s nothing here to hold you back,” My dad commented with a reasoning smile.

I looked at him, “What about you?”

“I don’t matter right now plus I’m not going anywhere! You’d only be an 11 hour flight away, there’s also email, post, phone,” He said convincingly.

I sighed heavily, “I know but I’m still not sure if I want to start a new life in Korea,”

My dad shot me a comforting smile, “Well you got a couple of months to decide so don’t pressure yourself,”

I smiled and hugged him tight then let go.

“Thanks Dad…I’m gonna head up and get started on the paperwork Mike gave me,” I said opening the car door.

“No problem, I’ll see you tomorrow at work,” My Dad nodded to me as I exited his car and made my way to my apartment door.

I got to my front door and took out my key. Just as I opened my door, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I accepted the call and walked into my apartment.

“Hello?” I bellowed down the line as I shut my door.

“Hello Tianna its Mr Sagong,” The voice on the other end replied.

“Oh gosh! Hi Mr Sagong, how have things been?” I asked rather surprised to hear his voice again.

“They have been wonderful! You’re probably wondering why I’m calling you so unexpectedly?” Mr Sagong stated reading my mind.

“Yes actually,” I answered nervously.

Mr Sagong cleared his throat harshly, “Not to pressure you at all but we’ve had to decrease your decision making time from 3 months to a month,”

I gulped hard and waited for Mr Sagong to continue.

“This is because, if you decide to take the job at any of the three companies, you would have to go through a lot of paperwork to grantee your Korean working and living Visa which can take up to a month or two,” Mr Sagong explained clearly.

“Ohhh okay, that makes sense,” I replied feeling slightly pressured.

“So do you have any ideas on your decision yet?” Mr Sagong questioned in an intrigued tone.

“I have a few but I’m still not certain yet,” I spoke honestly moving to my computer desk.

“Well I hope you’ll be able to make your decision in a month,” Mr Sagong bellowed out once more.

“I definitely will Mr Sagong!” I chimed out, logging into my email and I.M. account.

“I will check with you in a month for your decision so for now take care,” Mr Sagong stated.

“Bye Mr Sagong,” I replied before hanging up.

I placed my phone on the desk and began looking through my emails. There was nothing of importance, just spam and emails from work.

I switched to my I.M. account address book and clicked on Onew’s Username.

TKT<3: “JINKI….I need help!!! :s”

Jin.L.O: “Hmmm…I was about to sleep, it’s 3am here!”

TKT<3: “:( Oh I’m sorry…Never mind…”

I sighed heavily. I was about to log off when another message popped up.

Jin.L.O: “No it’s fine ^^, what’s going on?”

TKT<3: “I don’t know if I should take the assistant job and…..”

Jin.L.O: “And???”

TKT<3: “…And….I don’t know if I’m in love with Yoochun or not…”

Jin.L.O: “Ohhhhhhhhh….So he did tell you! ^-^”

TKT<3: “YOU KNEW?!!!”

Jin.L.O: “Maybe…lol… I don’t really see a problem with what you told me”

TKT<3: “There’s a big problem!! Due to some Korean Visa issues, I’ve got to make a decision about the job offer in a month…as for the Micky thing…he’s in love with me and I don’t what to say to him…:S”

Jin.L.O: “Hmmm…Ummm….Honestly, I’m not sure I can be any help with your decision on the job but I’m sure you’ll make the right decision for you”

TKT<3: “What about Micky?”

Jin.L.O: “Love is not as simple, I don’t think Micky expects you to feel the same way so soon after all the things you’ve been through…”

TKT<3: “I guess so…but I feel like I’ve let him down by just letting him leave like that, he told me he loved me and I just let him go”

Jin.L.O: “What exactly do you feel for him?”

TKT<3: “Everything! Happiness, Excitement, Anger, Sadness, Lust…but I’m not sure there’s Love…”

Jin.L.O: “Hmmm…Only time will tell Tianna, just don’t give up on him because he hasn’t given up on you”

I couldn’t help but smile at Onew’s message. I was lucky to have him as a best-friend. He was one reason why I could go to Korea and not look back…but he wasn’t the right reason.