§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *12*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Here's Part 12 morning after Yunho's date! ^_^ Enjoy! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Yakusoku" By DBSK (Japanese Tohoshinki album!) {K} - Spoken in Korean

MICKY’S P.O.V.

“BYUNTAE!” I heard Yunho gasp. {ert}

I opened my eyes to see Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu and Changmin looking at me shocked and disappointed.

“Hyung, how could you!” Changmin scowled at me.

I suddenly remembered and looked down, Tianna was still asleep face down in my crotch area.

“Shhh…It’s not what it looks like, she fell asleep on me!” I said quietly making sure I didn’t wake her.

“Oh…Mianhae Yoochun!” They nodded and laughed. {Sorry}

I shook my head and looked at Yunho, he seemed to be very off balance.

“How much did you two drink last night?” I asked him scratching my head.

“Ummm…I don’t know...but my head!!” Yunho moaned sitting at the table.

We all laughed at him then Tianna twitched slightly,

“When do you think she’ll wake up?” Changmin asked me as I watched her sleep.

“Don’t know…She looks cute when she sleeps… ! Did I say that out loud?!” I gasped covering my mouth.

Junsu stared at me with folded arms, while Jaejoong and Changmin looked at me with smug expressions, Yunho still rubbing his head.

“You like h-”

Jaejoong was interrupted by Tianna groaning, she was waking up…

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Ohhh…My head!” I groaned putting my hand on the back of my head.

I my back and moved my head around then noticed I wasn’t on a pillow. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Micky looking down at me.

‘Oh no’ I thought and sat straight up, which made the room spin so I lied back down again then shot back up because I was laying on Micky…Can you say Extremely awkward!

“Remind me never to do that again!” I grumbled sitting up properly on the sofa creating distance between Micky and I.

Jaejoong laughed, “You should have seen the way you were laying down before!”

I looked at Changmin, Junsu and Jaejoong who had weird grins on their faces, Yunho just looked deadly hung over.

“Guys…how was I laying before?”

None of them answered me so I looked at Micky, who looked away and down at his lap.

“I wasn’t face down, was I?” I shivered at the thought.

Changmin and Junsu broke into laughter, Jaejoong tried to hold his in while Yunho just groaned.

“What a great start to the morning…anything else?” I growled staring at all of them.

“Oh yeah...” Jaejoong said coming over to me, “I forgot to tell you what Changmin was laughing about yesterday,”

Jaejoong bent over and whispered it in my ear,

“CHANGMIN!” I gasped covering my chest.

“Ai…Tia…I-”

“Changmin go get ready, Junsu and Jaejoong you too as well!” I growled slightly embarrassed.

Changmin, Junsu and Jaejoong started whining and complaining as they disappeared into the bedroom area.

“Yunho, you too!” I mumbled.

Yunho groaned at me one more time then got up and went to change in the bedroom. There was only me and Micky left now, Micky wasted no time attempting to get up.

“Micky wait!”

“What Tianna?” Micky turned and looked at me.

“I didn’t say anything stupid last night, right?” I asked him being that I couldn’t remember.

“No...You were just your normal angry assistant self,” He replied in a blank tone.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I growled at him

“Absolutely nothing!” Micky replied in a harsh tone.

I stood up, “You know what Micky…You are such a bastard sometimes!” I started walking towards the door.

“Tell the guys to meet me downstairs at 9am…and for your information, nothing has changed between us!” I spat out before walking out the door.

‘What the just happened and what did I say last night?’ I thought to myself.

§§§§§

{K}“Well, Thank you for coming in TVXQ, it was lovely to meet you!” I watched the female interviewer shake their hands.

The boys nodded and headed off set towards me.

“Please say we haven’t got anymore interviews today?” Yunho asked me yawning, he was still slightly hung over.

I took off my sunglasses that were hiding my eyes from the unnecessary lights that were burning into my corneas.

“No we don’t, we have a four hour gap and then we head to another show,” I replied tiredly.

“Can we go get lunch now?” Jaejoong asked me picking up his bag.

I nodded and we began to walk out of the building. Yunho tapped me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear.

“Remember our deal?”

I stopped walking and turned around to face him, “What deal?”

Yunho looked at Changmin who was quite far ahead of us, then I remembered and gasped. Yunho rolled his eyes at me then I ran to catch up with Changmin.

“OPPA, CHANGMIN!” I yelled running though and passing Jaejoong and Junsu, then finally Yoochun before stopping in front of Changmin.

“Yes Tia?” Changmin had the cutest grin.

“Uhh…” Why couldn’t I speak? This is a first!

I noticed the rest of DBSK had caught up to us and were standing watching me and Changmin. Yunho looked at me and nodded.

“Oh yeah…Changmin do you want to have lunch with me right now and maybe go shopping or play video games?” I asked with an awkward grin.

“Wah?” Jaejoong and Junsu gasped in shock, Yunho just laughed while Micky put his head down.

“What, like a date?” Changmin asked with a wide-eyed expression.

I nodded yes and giggled, I bet I looked like a talking bobble head toy. Changmin looked up and tapped his chin with his index finger, this was his thinking face…it was way cuter than Jaejoong’s thinking face.

I could see in the corner of my eye Jaejoong and Junsu standing there with glossy eyes, it looked like they were watching a romantic proposal. Micky was standing by the wall he looked upset…. I wonder if it was something I said or did last night.

“Okay!” Changmin finally answered.

“Yay!” Junsu and Jaejoong squealed jumping up and down. Yunho nodded while in a cool stance, Micky just stared right through me.

“Okay, let’s go then!” I said holding Changmin’s hand.

“We will see you at 5 outside the hotel, okay?!” I called to the boys.

They simply nodded and grinned like Cheshire cats. I looked at Micky, his expression was less dark more sorrowful. I shook my head and began walking with Changmin down the street waving back to the boys as we did.

MICKY’S P.O.V.

{K}“Yoochun, what’s wrong?” Yunho asked me as we entered our suite room.

{K}“Honestly?” I replied sitting on the sofa and turning on the T.V.

Jaejoong sat next to me, {K}“Yes…Honestly,”

I looked at Jaejoong and sighed, {K}“What’s with Tianna and these dates…because none of it fits,”

{K}“Why would it bother you Yoochun, both of you don’t want anything to do with each other!” Junsu joined in the conversation.

{K}“It’s just that…Oh never mind!” I decided to get off the subject.

In all honesty I was in an awkward place, my feelings were messed up and as much as I didn’t want to start a friendship with Tianna for good reasons…I couldn’t stop thinking about her.

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Oppa, what you thinking?” I asked Changmin as we sat down eating ice cream.

“Ah? Ummm what you think of me…” Changmin replied his ice cream.

“Hmm…Well personality wise…you’re sweet, funny, dirty minded at times and kind…looks wise… I always thought you were and are the cutest of DBSK,” I smiled.

“Wah? Chinchaaji??” Changmin blushed. {Really}

I nodded, “See gwiyeowo!” {So cute}

We both laughed and continued to our ice creams.

“Tia?”

“Hmm?”

Changmin sighed, “Do you think Yoochun is alright?”

“What’s with all of you and Micky…he’s a big boy, if he doesn’t want to be my friend its fine,”

Changmin looked me in the eye, “But do you think its fine?”

I took a deep breath…should I lie or tell the truth?

“No…it’s not fine, but there’s nothing I can do about it,” I told the truth.

“You know, Micky would like you if he let himself!” Changmin the ice cream off his finger.

“Yeah but that’s not going to happen anytime soon…or never,” I huffed passing a tissue to Changmin.

“You might be right, but you have me and the rest of the hyungs and we like you!” Changmin grinned.

“Kamasahamida!” I yelled hugging Changmin trying not to drip ice cream on him. {Thank you}

Changmin chuckled and put his arm around me.

“Changmin, should we go pick up some ramen for dinner tonight?” I asked with my head resting on his shoulder.

“Okay!”

Changmin and I got up and walked in the direction of the nearest supermarket. I was having a great time with Changmin but I couldn’t stop thinking about Micky…