§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *46*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okay lets make it a little more interesting! hehe ^^ READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Am i wrong?" By Yui :) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

RYAN P.O.V.

I had been watching Tohoshinki and Tianna play monopoly for half an hour. I was bored to death. I’d been hanging around these guys for a week now, waiting for an opportunity to talk to Tianna about Micky but he seemed to be keeping his distance.

Apparently it was Jaejoong’s birthday today. I couldn’t understand why they wouldn’t go out to do something. I watched as Tianna laughed at Changmin who had just become bankrupt.

I loved it when Tianna smiled, I couldn’t picture not having her in my life, then I noticed the way that Micky was staring at her. I felt the anger build up inside me, I wanted to punch him but I had to be wise about this…

Then I noticed Micky shyly hold Tianna’s hand, she didn’t pull away. This was my opportunity…

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Tianna, can I talk to you in the bedroom for a second,” Ryan said catching my attention.

“Yeah sure hun,” I nodded getting up.

“Oooooo!” Tohoshinki cooed out.

“Shut up guys!” I giggled walking to the bedroom with Ryan.

I shut the door behind us then sat on my bed, “So Ry, what do you want to talk about?”

Ryan cleared his throat, “There’s no easy way to say this but I think your friend Micky is trying to get into underwear,”

“What?!” I gasped. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Ryan don’t be stupid, Micky’s just my friend, he’d never try something like that!” I tried to defend Micky.

“Come on Tia! It’s right in front of your eyes…If you two are just friends, why did he just shyly hold your hand Tia huh?” Ryan argued back.

“I-I….We are f-”

“In fact Tia, why does he stare at you aimlessly so much if you’re just friends?” Ryan cut me off with a valid example.

I was speechless.

“Better yet, what normal ‘not interested’ friend flies halfway round the world just to spend time with you without wanting anything?” Ryan said folding his arms.

I got up off my bed, “No Ryan! Yoochun’s not like that he’s a real friend, he looks out for me, he would never do anything to try and split us up!”

“You better hope not because I really don’t want to be right T,” Ryan said before he opened my bedroom door.

We walked out of my bedroom into a nosy living room area, Changmin was still bankrupt and Yunho seemed to be winning, owning nearly everything on the monopoly board.

“Hey guys, I’m off,” Ryan said grabbing his jacket and walking to the door, I followed behind him.

“Awww wae?” Tohoshinki groaned. {Why}

“I got paperwork and a meeting to got to, take care of my girl!” Ryan replied kissing me on the lips.

“We will!’ They chimed out happily.

Ryan smirked at me and my cheek then looked at Jaejoong, “Oh and happy birthday Jae!”

Jaejoong nodded at Ryan then Ryan disappeared out the door. I shut the door and stood there still for a while.

“Tianna, you okay?” I heard Micky call to me.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine, s-so Jae you sure you don’t want to go anywhere for your birthday?” I asked him avoiding eye contact with Micky.

“Well we could all go to the hotel and order room service?” Jaejoong suggested with a grin.

“Sound like a plan!” Yunho jumped up and clapped.

We all agreed and got our stuff together. I watched them gather their things and put away the monopoly, I watched as Micky packed the money away while talking to Junsu then he glanced at me and winked.

Without thinking I looked away, I was sure it was a friendly wink but what Ryan said had got to me. Thinking about it, Micky did stare at me way too often for no reason at all.

“Let’s go!” Jaejoong chimed out making me focus on the five of them who were all ready to go.

I just nodded and they began to head out the door, I walked to the door and was suddenly held back by something. I turned to see what held me back to see Micky holding my wrist.

“Are you alright?” Micky asked with a very curious but concerned face.

“I-I’m fine,” I faked a smiled and slightly shook Micky’s hand off my wrist.

Micky continued to stare at me, “You sure, cause as your friend I do care,”

“I’m fine Yoochun, come on let’s go catch up with the boys!” I smiled grabbing him and pushing him through the door before locking it behind me.

Maybe I might be thinking into this too much…

§§§§§

“Changmin-ah! Get off me, I only told the truth!” Junsu squealed as Changmin pinned him to the floor.

“No Hyung, you promised not to tell her!” Changmin shouted leaning over him.

“Changmin its okay if you dream about me in a naughty way,” I tried not to giggle.

“Really?” Changmin looked at me and stopped holding Junsu down.

“Umm I guess, as long as you don’t tell me about it!” I answered awkwardly.

Changmin nodded frantically and pinched Junsu before getting off him. Micky and I just laughed in unison making the boys stare at us, which made the atmosphere a little more awkward.

“Mwo yo?” Micky and I said together. {What}

“You two would make a good couple maybe you should d-mmmhhhmmmm mmmhhmm!!” Junsu’s sentence was quickly muffled by Yunho’s hand covering his mouth.

“Ha ha don’t listen to him, he had too much to drink…Urmm Jae! Changmin! Help me take Junsu to bed!” Yunho said signalling Jaejoong and Changmin towards the bedroom as he continued to cover Junsu’s mouth.

Jaejoong and Changmin nodded and all four of them disappeared into the bedroom. Leaving Micky and I to share awkward smiles and glances.

JAEJOONG P.O.V.

We rushed into the bedroom and shut the door, Yunho then let go off Junsu’s mouth,

{K}“Ai! Why did you do that?” Junsu screeched out.

{K}“Because we can’t interfere,” I replied rubbing my head.

{K}“Why not? We know they are perfect together,” Junsu tried to convince us.

{K}“That’s the point ‘we know’, they don’t…we have to let them see it for themselves,” Yunho explained.

{K}“Plus Tianna’s already in a relationship, we can’t tell her who to love,” I sighed.

{K}“But Jae we hav-“

{K}“No Junsu, we have to leave it up to fate,” I reasoned interrupting him.

{K}“Yunho?!” Junsu looked and whined at him.

{K}“No Junsu! Jae’s right,” Yunho replied in a low tone.

{K}“Changmin-nie?!” Junsu tried hard to get an answer from Changmin, he just shook his head no.

{K}“Fine! My lips are sealed,” Junsu growled.

NORMAL P.O.V.

“So…what do you think they’re talking about in there?” I asked Micky destroying the silence that filled the room.

Micky shrugged, “Don’t know, Life?!”

Micky’s answer was too vague which wasn’t helping to create a conversation. I smiled awkwardly then started to think which caused me to giggle out loud.

“What?” Micky questioned staring at me intrigued.

“I just remembered the first time you called me by my name,” I sniggered looking at him.

“Oh yeah! When you got all fierce on me, you did really impress me…a little!” Micky smirked leaning back on the sofa.

“A little?! You so wanted to be my best-friend from then on!” I replied hitting Micky on the head.

“Oi!” Micky groaned and began poking me in the ribs.

“Ouch...Okay okay please stop!...I need to breathe!” I giggled out flailing about like a fish.

“Fine,” Micky huffed out then stopped poking me then pulled me towards him so I could rest my head on his shoulder.

I could feel my heart beating fast as well as hear Micky’s heavy deep breathing. I liked when the silence was pleasant like this.

“You know I really do care a lot about you,” Micky spoke up softly.

I shifted my head slightly to look at Micky’s face,

“I know Yoochun, I really care about you too,” I smiled back.

Micky looked down and smirked then kissed my nose. As Micky drew back from my face, he looked at me differently then began to draw forward towards my lips.

Suddenly the boys came bursting out of the bedroom giving me an excuse to quickly get up off the sofa and avoid Micky’s kiss.

“I-I should go guys, I got work tomorrow and more contracts to do,” I gave them an awkward smile and picked up my bag.

“I’ll go with you,” Micky said standing up.

“N-no umm you stay here for a while and have fun, I’ll be fine!” I insisted nervously.

Micky nodded and sat back down while the rest of Tohoshinki stood there by the bedroom door slightly confused.

“Mianhae Oppas, I really have to go, I’ll see you tomorrow, promise!” I apologised quickly rushing out of their hotel suite. {Sorry}

I needed to think this whole ‘Micky thing’ through…

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“Yoochun what did you do?!” The guys began accusing me with narrow eyes.

{K}“I didn’t do anything,” I replied leaning back and rubbing my head.

{K}“PARK YOOCHUN WHAT DID YOU DO TO TIANNA?!” Jaejoong ordered a confession out of me.

{K}“I told you Hyung, I didn’t do anything…yet,” I muttered the ‘yet’ slyly so they couldn’t hear.

{K}“Yet?!” Changmin heard me and raised his eyebrow.

I buried my face in my hands, {K}“I nearly kissed her again,”

{K}“Yoochun why didn’t you?!-OUCH!” Junsu asked me just before Jaejoong and Yunho hit him on the head.

{K}“Because I can’t…Tianna made her choice clear when she left Korea, she loves Ryan,” I sighed looking down.

Yunho his chin, {K}“So why did you come here?”

I looked up at them, {K}“I dunno anymore,”

The guys didn’t say a word, they didn’t want to…But what could they really say, nothing was going to change.

§§§§§

After a while I found myself being prodded by something sharp,

{K}“Ai ya, what the ?!” I croaked out sitting up.

I rubbed my eyes then saw Jaejoong sitting across from me,

{K}“What the hell Jae?” I growled at him.

{K}“You fell asleep,” He smirked leaning back slightly.

{K}“! What time is it?” I stood up quickly stretching out.

{K}“About 8.30, you should get back to Tianna, she’s probably worrying about you,” Jaejoong stated getting up.

{K}“I wish!” I giggled walking with him to the suite door.

I noticed Yunho was in the Kitchen area so I gave him a nod goodbye in which he gave me one back.

{K}“Where’s Changmin and Junsu?” I asked as Jaejoong opened the door for me.

{K}“They went out somewhere, I’m not sure exactly but Junsu said he’ll text me,” Jaejoong explained itching his head.

{K}“Cool…I’ll see you guys later,” I nodded walking out the door.

{K}“See ya Yoochun!” Jaejoong smiled before closing the door.

I walked out the hotel and strolled along the street. My head was still slightly confused. I came here to tell her I can’t let her go and that I want her….but she wants him.

I looked up to see a familiar person walking across the street, it was Ryan. I had forgotten he lived so close to the hotel but I never knew where exactly.

I cleared my throat and was about to call to him until I saw who was with him…Kim.

I watched silently gritting my teeth as she wrapped her arms around Ryan’s neck and kissed him full on the lips intensely.

He was cheating on her….