§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *26*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 26....awwww talking in the rain! ^_^ Enjoy rate ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Blue wind" By YUI (Sweet song)

 

“What do you want Micky?” I growled at him.

“Well that’s a nice greeting from a friend,” Micky replied sarcastically standing next to me.

I laughed bitterly, “So we’re friends now? I’m sure friends call to say hi once in a while and tell them they’re back in the country,”

Micky sighed, “Look, about that I’m-“

“Sorry? Well sorry doesn’t explain why you didn’t call once not even to say hello!” I spat out dropping my finished cigarette and lighting up another one.

“I know it doesn’t but after the text I sent you, I felt weird… I wanted to surprise you by showing up at the SHINee house…I didn’t mean to make you feel like this,” Micky explained.

I took another pull of my lit cigarette and thought for a second. I was soaking wet and slightly cold but that was the least of my problems.

Micky gestured his umbrella to me, I shook my head no, I was still mad at him. Micky then closed his umbrella,

“Micky what are you doing?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

He cleared his throat, “I can’t let you get wet all on your own!”

I smirked a little then remembered I was still pissed off with him. The text he sent popped into my head.

“What was with the text?”

Micky looked at me briefly then looked away, “I meant it…When you left Japan I couldn’t stop thinking about you and I really like y-“

“Yoochun stop,” I interrupted him. He told me more than I needed to hear.

“We’re friends, Deal?” I said forgiving him.

Micky chuckled, “Deal,” Micky held out his hand and I shook it.

“That means you have to call me now and again and we have to hang out!” I spoke before taking another pull of my cigarette.

“Yeah I know…” Micky paused and looked at me with a smirk,

“What?” I asked eyeing him.

Micky coughed, “Since we’re friends…can I have a cigarette?”

“I thought you said smoking is bad?!” I laughed inhaling more smoke.

“I meant it’s bad for you,” He joked.

“Whatever Yoochun,” I smirked and handed him a cigarette and my lighter. I knew he didn’t smoke often so I figured it would be okay, plus I probably made him feel really guilty.

Micky lit up without a problem and inhaled deeply. He looked really y smoking and soaking wet. A chill went down my spine but I was sure it was because of the rain, at least I hoped it was.

“Micky this might be a good time to put your umbrella back up,” I shivered a little.

Micky held his cigarette in his mouth and opened his umbrella back up then held it over us. I smiled to say thank you as Micky took his cigarette out his mouth.

“So what are you doing outside smoking in the rain?” Micky spoke as I watched the smoke come out of his mouth.

“Well I can’t smoke inside the house,” I gave a sharp reply.

Micky let out a little giggle, “Okay let me rephrase the question…Why are you smoking?”

I sighed and flicked my cigarette bud, “I had a big argument with Onew,”

“About what?” Micky took a light pull of his cigarette.

“You,” I stated simply.

A huge grin took over Micky’s face, “Me?”

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t get ahead of yourself, it wasn’t exactly about you,”

Micky shrugged, “So what happened?”

I took a deep breath, “I missed you and I didn’t want to admit it to myself let alone Jinki…but he wanted me to because he knows how I get when I bottle things up inside, so we ended up shouting at each other and I ran away here,”

Micky’s eyes lit up, “You missed me?”

“Don’t look at me like that, it’s purely platonic!” I blushed.

“If you say so honey!” Micky teased outing his cigarette by stepping on it. I playfully pushed Micky and giggled.

“You should go and talk to him,” Micky smiled moving my wet hair from my face.

“I know,” I gave him a weak smile.

“Should we head back?” Micky asked wiping the rain water off his face.

“Yeah but first…Can you promise me something?” I asked him sweetly.

Micky gave me a serious look, “Sure anything,’

“Please don’t tell Jinki I was smoking he’d kill me with silent treatment and guilt trips, I haven’t smoked since I met him, he was the one that made me stop,” I pleaded with Micky using my eyes.

“Sure, secret’s safe with me!” Micky winked at me and we started walking back to the SHINee house.

I opened the door and let Micky and I in,

“SHINee!!...Guess who’s come to visit?!” I called to their rooms since there was no one in the Living room or Kitchen area.

Each member of SHINee, popped their heads out of their bedroom doorways,

“Hyung Micky!” They yelled charging towards us.

They gathered round Micky like he was a god. Onew was the last to walk out of his room, he had a sad look on his face.

I felt guilty so I grabbed Onew by the wrist and pulled him into the Kitchen area, while Micky and the rest of SHINee sat down on the Sofas.

Onew stared at me with sorrowful eyes, it was so sad. That’s why I could never argue with him without feeling bad.

“Jinki…You were right, Mianhae for shouting at you and running away,” I apologized sincerely. {Sorry}

“I’m sorry too, I shouldn’t have pushed you and shouted at you,” Onew said cutely.

“Hug?” Onew held out his arms to me.

I smiled and hugged him, he felt so warm,

“Ewww, you’re wet! Wait…” Onew sniffed around me, “Is that smoke I smell?”

I quickly let go of him and tried to play innocent, “Urrr…No of course not Jinki, I quit years ago!”

Onew narrowed his eyes at me then looked over at Micky, “Hyung, can you come over here a minute?”

I gulped as Micky walked over to us,

“What’s up?” Micky was trying to play it cool but his facial expression wasn’t helping.

“Did Tia smoke?” Onew asked analysing our faces.

“No…she doesn’t smoke as far as I know,” Micky’s lie was very convincing but Onew is a smart guy.

Onew leaned towards Micky and sniffed him,

“You both were smoking?!” Onew gasped making the rest of SHINee listen in on our conversation.

“I…I…Urr-“

“Tianna gave me a cigarette!” Micky sold me out.

“Yoochun you traitor!” I squealed pushing him.

“Smoking is bad!” The rest of SHINee yelled from the sofa.

“Exactly!” Onew folded his arms.

“Mianhae Onew,” Micky and I were like little kids. {Sorry}

“Good…Now let’s go play some games!” Onew yelled running to the living room area and sitting on Key.

Micky and I walked over to join them, laughing at Key who was squealing for Onew to get off him. Taemin handed us controllers and we began playing games.

We played for hours until everyone but Micky and I, had fallen asleep. We were still playing Tekken, I was beating him 20 -17…it was pretty close.

At this point I was sitting on Micky’s lap to give Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho space to lean on each other and sleep. Key and Onew were sleeping on the single sofa chairs, it was funny seeing Key sleeping with his mouth open.

“Oppa, look at Key!” I giggled out in a whisper.

Micky burst into laughter but soon covered his mouth to quiet the sound.

“Okay one more match…whoever wins this one is the ultimate Tekken champion!” I quietly spoke grasping my controller tight.

“Okay,” Micky whispered moving his arm around my waist so he could hold the controller properly.

I giggled nervously as the match started. Micky seemed to be better at playing this time round probably because his arms weren’t squashed behind my back. I was losing my focus so I had to use dirty tactics to win…

Suddenly Onew moved and twitched awkwardly, this was my chance…

“Micky look at Onew!” I whispered.

Micky looked over and laughed at Onew then I finished off his character quick and easy!

“I win!” I boasted quietly.

“Ah…That’s not fair, you used a distraction!” Micky moaned poking me.

I put the controllers down and looked at Micky, “Did you just poke me?”

“So what if I did?” Micky gave me a cocky smirk.

“I’ll just have to poke you back!” I giggled poking Micky frantically. Micky began chuckling and poking me back.

“Micky stop!” I squealed trying not to laugh so loud.

Then I slid back off Micky’s lap, his arm was still around my waist so he caught me rather quickly, while my arms wrapped around his neck for support.

Micky’s breathing was rather heavy as we stared at each other…I knew where this was heading…

“Ummm, it’s late I think you should go home, SHINee and I have a very busy day tomorrow and I really should put them to bed,” I blurted out.

“Yeah…I should go cause I can’t feel my legs right now!” Micky sniggered sitting me, back up on his lap.

I quickly got up and straightened out my clothes, they were still kind of damp. I pulled Micky up and we walked to the door.

“Sooo, I’ll see you soon?” I smiled.

“Yeah I call you, maybe drop by here,” Micky replied.

“That would be nice…Oh, tell Jaejoong and Junsu to call me and make sure you guys see Changmin and Yunho,” I advised him with a glare.

“Okay I will, say bye to SHINee for me!” Micky hugged me.

I hugged back and giggled, “Definitely, Take care Yoochun!”

“Bye Tianna,” Micky said as I opened the door for him then he walked out.

I shut the door and proceeded to wake up SHINee. I first woke up Jonghyun and Minho, which was quite straightforward. They got up, smiled and went to their rooms. Taemin was quite easy to wake up but harder to direct. He walked into the Kitchen first then his bedroom. He’s such a cutie.

I lightly shook Onew, for some reason he was difficult to wake up. After repetitive nudging, he finally got up. He walked into his bedroom and waited for me.

I shook my head then gently shook Key in which he got straight up.

“You know I saw that,” Key yawned stretching out before walking to his room.

“Saw what?” I yelled towards Key.

“Nothing!” Key yelled back then I heard Key’s door shut.

I giggled to myself and walked to Onew’s room. Nothing was going to happen between Micky and I….well at least not tonight!