§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *54*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

i don't like this one so much... :/ but okay it's time to say goodbye once again! hehe! READ/RATE/MESSAGE! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Bye Bye" By SS501 ^-^

 

MICKY P.O.V.

Jin.L.O: “So how’s Tia doing?”

P.Y.M: “She’s okay…I can’t believe I’m with her ^-^”

Jin.L.O: “:) I’m happy for you both! So when you going to tell her?”

P.Y.M: “Huh? Tell her what?”

Jin.L.O: “That you love her….”

Before I could reply to Onew’s message Tianna voice rang in my ears.

“Micky are you ready because we got like 30 minutes to get to the hotel!” Tianna called to me as she walked into the kitchen area.

“Urrr Yeah hold on, I just need my jacket,” I replied minimizing the IM conversation and getting up.

“Who were you talking to?” Tianna asked pouring a glass of water.

“Just Onew…I’ll be back in a sec then we can go,” I smirked at her before disappearing down the hallway and into her bedroom.

NORMAL P.O.V.

Micky disappeared into my room while I moved to the sofa and picked up my phone. Suddenly an IM conversation window popped up on my computer screen

I tried my hardest to resist the urge to read it but I couldn’t.

I sat at the computer desk and read the message that was sent from Onew.

Jin.L.O: “???...when you gonna tell her hyung?!”

“Hmmm tell me what?” I mumbled curiously then began scrolling through the IM conversation.

Before I could find out what was said, Micky came walking back into the room. I quickly minimized the conversation and stood up straight like nothing happened.

“You okay? You seem startled,” Micky questioned adjusting his hair.

I nodded my head, “Yeah I’m fine! Just a bit jumpy,”

Micky walked up to me and kissed my forehead, “I know it’s sad the guys are leaving but I’m still here,”

I smiled at me, “I know,”

Micky smirked then leaned over to the computer and logged out of his IM account.

“Damn it!” I hissed quietly.

“What?” Micky asked looking at me.

“Oh nothing! Let’s just go say goodbye to the boys,” I lied opening the door.

Micky grinned and took my hand before kissing me softly.

“Mmmm…I’m tempted to stay here a little longer,” I mumbled biting my lip as I pulled away from the kiss.

Micky tapped my nose and smirked, “Too bad we got to see the guys off, although maybe later I can show you something with my tongue,”

I huffed and pushed Micky through the open doorway, “You’re such a tease Yoochun!”

Micky just chuckled as I locked the door behind us then we began to heading to the hotel.

I couldn’t help but think about that IM conversation as we walked hand in hand.

§§§§§

“Tia…..Tiaaaaa……Tiannnaaaaaa….TIANNA!” Junsu squealed at me.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at him, “Oh, Mianhae Junsu!” {Sorry}

“Do you want some cake?” He asked offering me his chocolate cake.

I shook my head, “No thank you…Wait didn’t you just have a slice?”

Junsu gave me shifty eyes, “Noooo...”

“He had three,” Jaejoong joined in the conversation, selling out Junsu.

I laughed at him then looked at Micky who was buying something at the coffee counter.

“What’s on your mind?” Jaejoong's voice echoed in my ears quietly.

I looked at him, “Urrr, well…is Micky not telling me something?”

Jaejoong shrugged and replied, “Not that I know of but if he does have something to tell you, he’ll tell you sooner or later,”

“That was helpful!” I sighed sarcastically.

Jaejoong laughed and stuck his tongue out at me just before Micky sat next to me.

“Guys I think we should start walking to your gate,” Micky suggested stirring his tea.

“Didn’t you just sit down?” I commented raising my eyebrow at him.

Micky stared blankly at me, “Yeah and?”

“I don’t understand why you tell us we need to go when you just sat down!” I replied seeing no logic in Micky’s words.

“Don’t undermine my logic, it’s better than yours!” Micky retorted before taking a sip of his tea.

“Whatever, you just think you’re soooo coool,” I snarled at him.

“Cause I am!” Micky smirked showing his ego.

“In your dreams pretty boy!” I laughed out then noticed Changmin, Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong were smiling at us.

“Mwo yo?” Micky and I chimed out. {What}

“You two are really perfect!”

“Yeah we’re gonna miss your arguing and such!” Yunho added to Changmin’s sentence.

“Were not that perfect-”

“Just cute!” Micky smiled finishing my sentence.

I looked at him, a bright smile was plastered on his face. His smile almost took my breath away then the flight announcement sounded.

“Flight KS161 to Korea Seoul now boarding!”

We all sighed and stood up. The boys’ holiday with me was officially over, they were going back to work and their lives. It wouldn’t be long until Micky left too.

“Come on let’s get going,” Micky spoke up and held my hand then we began walking the boys to their gate.

I held Micky’s hand tight as we all walked in silence. It was strange to think that I had to say goodbye again to the boys, not knowing if I would ever see them once again.

We stopped at the gate and began our goodbyes. I hugged Jaejoong and Junsu first then Yunho and Changmin.

“Oppas call me when you get back so I know you’re okay!” I lectured them holding back my tears.

“We will so don’t worry, just focus on taking care of Yoochun,” Yunho grinned at us.

“Hey! I’m a big boy you know!” Micky whined out.

“Yeah, you keep telling yourself that honey!” I replied jokingly making Changmin laugh out loud and Micky fake a pout.

“Anyway, we got a plane to catch so we should go,” Junsu sighed sadly.

“Take care guys,” Micky nodded at them while he grasped my hand tighter.

“Saranghaeyo Tia and Yoochun!” They chimed out sweetly.

“Mahal Kita Changmin, Junsu, Yunho and Jaejoong!” Micky and I cooed back making heart shapes with our hands.

The guys smiled and waved then began boarding their flight. Soon they were gone. Micky and I walked to the large window and waited for Tohoshinki’s plane to take off.

I suddenly remembered the IM conversation from earlier.

“Oppa?”

“Yep? Micky replied looking down at me.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” I asked sweetly looking up into his eyes.

Micky paused for a second then shook his head, “No, why?”

“Never mind, just asking!” I smiled sweetly.

Micky kissed my cheek then focused back on the planes. Something told me that Micky was lying but if it was really important he’d tell me…so I guess I have nothing to worry about…