§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *49*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Here's another an emotional chapter, feeling the hurt... READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Mr Broken Heart" By Yuya Matsua :) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Tia you awake?” I heard Micky’s voice then my bedroom door creaking.

“Yes,” I replied simply.

I felt my weight on the bed shift, Micky was sitting on the bed behind me.

“Do you want anything cause I’m about to head out with the guys for Yunho’s birthday,” Micky said my back.

I stayed still, “I forgot it was Yunho’s birthday, tell him happy birthday for me and tell him I’m sorry,”

“I will…are you sure you don’t want to join us?” Micky’s tone was soft and comforting.

“No…I’m okay here,” I replied flatly still not moving from my curled up position.

“Okay…I’ll be back later and please, eat Tianna,” Micky my shoulder then I felt him move off the bed.

He exited the room and shut the door softly behind him. I curled up tighter and continued to stare at the wall.

I hadn’t been anywhere in a week besides work but even then I stayed quiet and still. I was in my comfort zone, where no one could lie to me or hurt me.

My heart was broken. I think Micky saw that so he left me to heal but it didn't seem to make it better.

How could someone spend 3 years with you and lie for half of that time just to your best-friend, someone you’ve loved so much just throws it all back in your face….how are you supposed to forget that…

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“Hey guys,” I said sitting at the table with Tohoshinki.

{K}“Hey Yoochun!” They chimed and waved.

{K}“So Tia didn’t want to come out?” Yunho asked me with a saddened expression.

{K}“She’s still not feeling well but she said she’s sorry and Happy birthday,” I sighed looking at the drink menu.

{K}“I hope she’ll be okay before we leave in a month,” Changmin said propping his head up by his arm on the table.

{K}“I totally forgot, when are you guys leaving again?” I asked placing my drink menu down.

{K}“End of February, when do you plan to come back?” Jaejoong questioned raising his eyebrow and sipping his drink.

{K}“I dunno, I was planning to go back a couple weeks after you guys,” I replied looking at the drink list again.

{K}“Hyung you’re still waiting for something to happen, aren’t you?” Junsu said seeing right through me.

{K}“Yes…No…I just want to spend more time with her,” I said before taking a sip of Yunho’s drink.

{K}“So when you gonna tell her you love her?” Changmin coughed out making them all stare at me.

{K}“I don’t know,” I sighed itching my head.

§§§§§

I strolled to Tianna’s front door and opened it. Everything in her flat was the same, which meant Tia didn’t come out of her room again.

I sighed and shut the door then moved to the fridge. I opened it and took out the chicken salad that I had bought for Tianna. I then closed the fridge and grabbed a fork.

I sat at the kitchen counter and began eating it then I heard Tianna’s room door open…

NORMAL P.O.V.

I walked out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. There I saw Micky sitting at the Kitchen counter eating something.

“How was Yunho’s birthday?” I barely coughed out.

Micky looked up at me, “It’s was good, why don’t you come over here…eat and talk to me,”

I nodded my head then walked over and sat next to him. Micky smiled and handed me his fork. I began eating some of the chicken salad.

“The guys are leaving in a month, they would like to see you before they leave,” Micky stated looking ahead.

I swallowed what I was chewing, “I’ll see…When are you going?”

Micky looked at me, “I plan to leave maybe a month later,”

I nodded and continued to eat.

“Tia I hate seeing you like this, it’s not you!” Micky commented making me focus back on him.

“It’s not your problem,” I sighed continuing to eat.

“Yeah it is Tia! I’m here for you, I can’t sit back forever and watch you fall apart, I wanna know what’s going on inside your head,” Micky replied putting his hand on my shoulder.

I put the fork down and stared at him, “You really wanna know?”

Micky moved his hand from my shoulder and nodded.

“I honestly don’t know anymore…the person I thought I loved and spent 3 years with turned out to be a jealous cheating bastard and my best-friend turned out to be a lying ing ...You’d figure I would see it coming but I guess that’s how naïve I seem to be,” I let my thoughts flood out.

Micky didn’t say a word. He just stared at me.

I held back my tears and continued, “I have no idea anymore who I can trust and who’s really here for me, my heart hurts and all I can do is cry,”

Micky looked down then back up at me, “Why don’t you try and forget,”

I shook my head, “Why don’t you tell me how Yoochun?! Tell me how I can forget the 3 years I spent with him, am I supposed to pretend that every is fine?! Am I suppose just continue like everything is normal because I can’t!…..I was gonna give up my dream job for that bastard just because I loved him, now do you really think after everything Ryan and I have been through I can just erase it and stop my heart from hurting?!”

Tears had made their way down my cheeks. I wiped my face with my sleeve as Micky sat there speechless.

I pushed the chicken salad away from me and stood up, “I’m not hungry anymore, I’m going back to my room,”

“Tia I didn’t mean to upset you I was j-“

“Just trying to help?! I know, just don't,” I said finishing his sentence and walking back to my bedroom.

I got into my room and shut the door then collapsed on my bed crying.

MICKY P.O.V.

I sat against Tianna’s bedroom door and placed my ear against it. I could hear her sobbing hard. I wanted to hold her and tell her that everything would be okay but it wasn’t my place, she needed time.

My heart hurt as I continued to listen. This was all unfair, if I ever saw Ryan again I’d rip his heart out like he did to her.

All I can do is wait until she heals then maybe I can tell her…tell her I love her…