§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *43*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

So here's Micky's date with Kim.... Let's see what happens! hehe READ/RATE/MESSAGE :D ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "I'm sorry i can't laugh for you" By 2am

 

I sat at the kitchen counter just as Micky walked into the room.

“You look nice Yoochun,” I said looking at him up and down.

“Thanks…I’m kinda nervous,” Micky mumbled leaning against the counter beside me.

“I can’t blame you, it’s Kim! She usually eats guys alive, figuratively speaking of course!” I joked getting up and opening the fridge to get a can of coke.

Micky chuckled then just stared at me,

“What?” I asked opening my can.

“Nothing,” Micky smiled.

I rolled my eyes and moved to the sofa, “So I expect you’ll be back late or not at all?”

“Dunno, depends on how it goes,” Micky shrugged and began walking to the door.

“Okay then, I’ll see you when you get back,” I faked another smile.

“Yeah,” Micky nodded and exited my apartment.

MICKY P.O.V.

I walked up to the coffee shop and looked around for Kimberly. Lucky for me she wasn’t here yet.

I had no idea what was Tia…One minute she’s shouting at me and today... She’s happy I’m going out with her best-friend. So what do I do?

“Hey what you thinking about?” Kim appeared next to me hooking onto my arm.

“Uhh Nothing, just my family,” I replied kissing her on the cheek.

“I bet you miss them,” Kim smiled widely.

“Yeah…Ummm should we go in?” I said gesturing to the coffee shop door.

Kim nodded and pulled me into the shop. We walked up to the counter and looked at the coffee menu.

“I’m gonna have some green Tea, what do you want?” I asked Kim, looking at the cakes and bagels.

“I want something hot, strong and big!” Kim whispered in my ear seductively.

I gulped nervously, “Umm how about something that’s on the menu,”

“Well technically speaking, you are on my list of things to do!” Kimberly teased moving forward into the queue.

I chuckled and waited patiently next to her. Maybe I could give this a try. Kim’s a nice girl…

We reached the counter, got our Tea and found a quiet table next to a window.

“So what does Tia think of us going out?” Kim asked sipping her Tea.

“She’s cool with it, why?” I asked watching Kim’s face.

“No reason really, she just seems very protective over you, like a big sister!” Kim giggled then drank her Tea.

“Kim?” I have to tell her now…

“Huh?” Kim looked at me with a hopeful face.

I can’t let her down…Maybe I’ll try this out, what do I have to lose.

“Urrr…So where do you work?” I asked officially beginning a date conversation.

§§§§§

“Wow! I’d love to go to Thailand and Japan, You must love being in your band!” Kim smiled at me.

We had been talking for at least an hour about our families, jobs and music. We had ordered cakes and Tea to keep our energy up. I guess this date wasn’t so bad.

“So how was it having Tianna boss you around?” Kim questioned taking a bite of her cookie.

“It wasn’t so bad, she really looked out for us, she like family now,” I smiled back sipping my Tea a little.

“Yeah, she’s always been like that…She’s always on at me to date someone but it’s been hard for me…There was this guy that I had strong feelings for but I never told him, I regret it because we could have been something…God I was so in love with him for so long…I really regret not taking that chance,” Kim’s open hearted speech hit me hard.

I couldn’t do this. I can’t date Kim if I have feelings for Tia, it’s not right.

“So Micky, should we get out of here?” Kim shot me a devious smirk.

‘I have to tell her now, just be honest Yoochun,’ I thought to myself.

“Kim…I can’t do this!” I blurted out.

“Oh my god, did I come on too strong? I’m so sorry I’m just not use to-“

“No Kim, you are amazing…I just have some issues,” I sighed cutting her off.

Kim analysed my face, “You’re in love with someone,”

I was amazed she guessed right, “Yeah…It’s a girl back home, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to h-“

“No no it’s fine, I think I should go,” Kim smiled weakly gathering her coat and bag.

I grabbed her arm and pleaded, “Wait Kimberly, stay!”

“No, it’s better if I go… I understand Micky, don’t worry about it,” Kim grinned widely.

I huffed and let her go. She walked out of the coffee shop and waved to me as she passed the window.

I sighed to myself, “Well that wasn’t so hard, now I just have to go back to Tianna’s and explain to her why I dumped her best-friend,”

I took a deep breath and drank the rest of my Tea.

KIMBERLY (KIM) P.O.V.

“I can’t believe he dumped me for her! IT’S ALWAYS HER!” I growled to myself as I opened my flat door.

I threw my bag and coat on the sofa then poured myself a glass of wine. I walked to the sofa and picked up my house phone then dialled the number.

“Hello?” A deep voice rang in my ear.

“I got major news for you pretty boy, where the are you?” I growled down the phone before taking a sip of wine.

Ryan laughed, “Well someone’s y today! I’m on my way home, do you want me to drop by?”

“Well yeah I did call you, I got some info for you and some wine!” I smirked to myself taking another sip.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 5,” Ryan said before I hung up the phone.

I sat on my sofa drinking wine for a while, then I heard a knock at my door. I huffed and got up to answer it. I opened the door to see a smug looking pretty boy named Ryan Faille. (Pronounced Fe-Ah-Lay)

“Whoa, you look like you got dumped!” Ryan chuckled staring at my unimpressed face.

“Just get in Ryan!” I scowled at him, yanking him into my flat.

“Oh my God you did! You got dumped by the Korean ‘Hottie’!” Ryan laughed out sitting on my sofa.

“Ha ha Ryan…But you have a little problem!” I mocked him in a baby voice.

“What problem?” Ryan raised his eyebrow as he poured himself a glass of wine.

I grinned evilly and sat next to him, “Mr y Korean dumped me for your girlfriend!”

Ryan’s face dropped, “What?!”

“He’s in love with her, he’s in love with your girlfriend!” I smirked sipping my glass of wine.

“Did he say that to you?” Ryan asked clenching his fist, he was getting angry.

“Not exactly but it’s obvious, you can see it in the way he looks at her, he’s a love sick puppy!” I hissed downing the rest of my wine and pouring some more.

Ryan gulped down his wine and took a deep breath, “I don’t know why I’m worried, Tia’s not interested in him, she’s totally devoted to me…Kinda like you!”

“ off! I’m just your best-friend!” I growled at him, sipping more of my wine.

Ryan grabbed my glass and put it on the coffee table. He then pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear,

“Really? Then why did you call me?”

I began to breathe heavily, I didn’t have an answer…he was right.

Ryan smirked sitting back and continued to sip his wine.

NORMAL P.O.V.

I removed my glasses and rubbed my eyes, they were playing up. I had been reading through some boy band’s contract at my computer desk for an hour straight since Micky left for his date.

I put back on my glasses and continued to read through the contract. It wasn’t long before I heard the front door open.

“Hey Tia!” I heard Micky say.

I looked up at the time then at Micky, “You’re back early!”

Micky stared at me strangely, “When did you wear glasses?”

“Oh these? I only wear them when my eyes get blurry, I don’t wear them often but this contract is ing impossible! Why? Don’t you like them?” I smirked getting up from my computer desk and walking to the fridge.

“Actually, you look pretty cute!” Micky grinned sitting at the kitchen counter.

“Well thank you,” I giggled pouring some orange juice into a glass.

I took a sip from my glass and sat opposite Micky at the counter, “So…how comes you’re back early?”

Micky screwed up his face then cleared his throat, “I kinda broke up with Kim, well… let her down easy,”

I stared at him in confusion, “Why? I thought you liked Kim?”

“I do like her but not in that way…She’s a nice girl but she’s just not my type,” Micky explained rubbing his head.

I shrugged, “Ah well, Kimberly will get over it, she’ll just go and some random guy…By the way, what is your type?”

Micky his chin, “Dunno…You maybe!”

I hit Micky with my hand, and got up, “In your dreams Byuntae!” {ert}

Micky just laughed and followed me with his eyes.

“Micky can you do me a favour?” I asked sitting at my computer desk.

“Yeah of course,” Micky replied.

“Can you stop staring at me because I got glasses on and come here and help me read through this contract!” I smirked at him.

“Fine!” Micky moaned walking over to me.

I shook my head and handed him some of the contract. He sat down on my sofa and got to work. I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I glanced at Micky reading through the contract pages.

I didn’t mean to be but I was glad he wasn’t dating Kimberly.