§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *5*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 5...this is where you get to see Micky P.O.V of Part 4.... Basically the same.... just a bit more conversation! ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Sorry Sorry" By Super Junior (Yay SuJu!) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“You do know Mr Sagong is gonna shout at us right?” Junsu said as we walked down the hallway towards the waiting room.

{K}“Yeah but it’s not our fault, there was traffic,” Changmin replied.

{K}“And dance rehearsal ran over a bit!” Yunho added.

To be absolutely honest I didn’t want to meet our new assistant, even though they were going to be temporary. The ones we use to have, have burnt a bad impression in my mind.

{K}“I hope our assistant is a girl and she’s really cute!” Jaejoong smiled.

{K}“Don’t you always say that?” I laughed.

{K}“Yeah but it hardly ever happens,” Jaejoong huffed.

I shook my head at him and looked straight ahead.

{K}“What’s with you today? Are you not looking forward to meeting our new assistant?” Changmin asked me.

{K}“Honestly… no, I’m afraid they’ll be a disappointment or better yet a like the last one,” I replied bitterly.

{K}“Yeah I see your point but you should keep an open mind,” Yunho gleamed.

{K}“I hear they’re English, so we can private conversations all the time!” Junsu laughed.

{K}“Well I guess that’s something,” I mumbled.

Just as we were close to the waiting room door it swung open.

{K}“What’s taking you so long?” Mr Sagong shouted at us and walked back into the room.

We all laughed and followed behind him, he always looked funny when he shouted.

Mr Sagong stopped, as did we when we noticed the young pretty girl sitting on the red sofa. As much as she was very beautiful and didn’t look English, I didn’t trust her one bit.

Mr Sagong cleared his throat, “Tianna, this is the band you’ll be working with-“

“Dong Bang Shin Ki, DBSK or Tong Vfang Xien Qi, TVXQ or in japan Tohoshinki!” The girl, Tianna shot up like a firework.

“So you know of them?” Mr Sagong laughed.

Tianna seemed slightly flustered and quite nervous but then again she could be playing a part to get us to trust her, like many others.

“Ummm…Yeah, it’s kinda my business to know about top international bands,” She played it off cool but I wasn’t fooled. As for the boys they just nodded while Mr Sagong bellowed out a laugh.

{K}“She looks like a crazy foreign fan girl but I’m not sure…I don’t trust her,” I whispered to Jaejoong. I could see Tianna staring at me but I doubt she understood what I said.

{K}“I think she’s cute!” Jaejoong whispered back.

I huffed rolling my eyes and waited for Mr Sagong to introduce us by name.

“Let me introduce you to each member,”

“Actually No need!” Tianna smiled stopping Mr Sagong’s introduction.

I watched her walk up to Changmin,

“You are Changmin, stage name Max, beautiful singer,” She said sweetly.

To me this seemed like a flattery attempt and obviously Changmin wouldn’t notice.

“Yes, Thank you,” Changmin fell for it.

She then moved towards Yunho and put out her hand for him to shake.

“You are Yunho, stage name U-Know, great dancer and rapper,” She stated.

Another flattery attempt, this one will no doubt boost Yunho’s ego as always, she’s clever.

“Thank you, you are kind!” Yunho gave her the biggest grin I’ve ever seen him do.

She then side stepped to Junsu, here comes the flattery…

“Junsu, Stage name Xiah, talented singer and dancer and okay with English!” She grinned.

Okay, she’s super clever, Junsu's okay with English but not that super good with his grammar, I should know.

“Thank you, my English good?!” Junsu laughed.

Tianna just nodded and stood in front of Jaejoong, she was only one step away from me now.

“You are Jaejoong, stage name hero, beautiful singer and very handsome!” Tianna seemed slightly embarrassed like she wasn’t supposed to say the ‘handsome’ bit but most girls fall for Jae, so it’s normal but Jae’s definitely loving this.

Jaejoong took Tianna’s hand and kissed it, “Thank you very much, you are very pretty,”

‘Here’s Casanova’ I thought to myself.

Tianna giggled nervously then she stepped in front of me. I looked at her, her facial expression was calm, I couldn’t read her.

And then she opened , “and finally Yoochun, stage name Micky but Micky is also your English name,”

I smiled to myself and gave her a questioning look, I guess she knew her stuff. She is VERY clever.

She continued to talk, “Very talented musician and actor and also known as a ‘Homme Fatale’ by fans, yes?” {Dangerous Male}

Okay she’s more than clever; she’s a devious genius.

I smirked, “Yeah…as far as I know,”

I shook her hand. Her hands were amazingly soft, I had no idea why I noticed that.

Mr Sagong started clapping rapidly, “This is very good, you know of them…are you a fan?”

She looked away from me and giggled, “Maybe a little,”

She was definitely messing with my head. I’ll guess play with hers.

“Okay then good…Now we’ll show you around headquarters,” Mr Sagong smiled.

She quietly nodded and Mr Sagong continued to speak, “Okay, let’s go!”

We all began following Mr Sagong out of the waiting room. For some reason, Tianna and I were the last ones to leave. In fact, we tried to squeeze through the door at the same time.

“Sorry,” She giggled, her giggle was kind of cute.

I looked at her and smiled, “You first!”

I gestured to the doorway. She smiled and walked ahead…this was getting slightly awkward. There was something about her I couldn’t place.

We walked past recording rooms and waiting rooms, occasionally stopping at rooms so Mr Sagong could explain to Tianna what they were used for. I weren’t really interested in the tour of the headquarters being that we’d been here many times before with each and every assistant that disappointed us.

“And this,” Mr Sagong stopped walking, “…is the conference room, I have to go in here and pick up some files for you…will be just a minute!” Mr Sagong said to Tianna before he disappeared.

Great, now we're left with our new ‘super fan’ assistant.

“So Tianna, is this your first time you come to Korea?” Junsu his charm, he was really making the effort to speak in English for her.

She cleared , “Aniyo, dibeonjjaeminida,” {No, this is my second time}

‘Oh ! She speaks Korean…maybe she never heard me,” I thought to myself, I guess I had to wait and see. I seemed to the only one that noticed she was speaking Korean.

“Oh…So this your second time…Wait?...you speak Korean?!” At least Yunho eventually noticed.

She laughed, it was slightly more adorable then her giggle, “Only a little bit, last time I came here I was sixte-“

“TIANNA?!” We heard someone shout towards her.

I looked down the hall to see Onew and the rest of SHINee; did she know him?

“JINKI!” She squealed as Onew and SHINee came running towards us. I guess she does know him but how?

I watched Onew hug Tianna really tight, he had a big smile on his face, what was with them….

“What are you doing here? I talked to you a couple days ago?!” Onew’s smile took over his face, he was definitely excited to see Tianna.

Tianna grinned, “Oh yeah, I got sent here to work at SMEntertainment!”

Jaejoong spoke up, “Wait?...You know SHINee?”

Tianna started to explain with a smile, “Not exactly…When I first came her I was sixteen and I met Jinki or should I say Onew,”

Onew grinned, “We are good friends!”

I noticed Tianna beginning to blush, “Yes, we are,”

Onew looked at us then back at Tianna, “So you’re working with DBSK?” He smiled, “They’re very nice, they’ll take care of you!”

Of course we will but would she take care of us?

I tapped Jaejoong on the shoulder, {K}“Do you think they’re dating?”

{K}“Dunno, I hope not…she’s really cute!” Jaejoong gave me a typical pretty boy reply.

I shook my head, I watched as Onew introduced Tianna to the rest of SHINee.

I watched as Jonghyun greeted Tianna with his Famous flirtatious grin. Tianna began to blush, it seemed like she weren’t use to all this male attention. She should get used to it if she’s going to be hanging around us, especially Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin.

Just then Minho playfully pushed Jonghyun out the way and smiled and bowed before Tianna. “I’m Minho, I bow to your beauty,”

We all started laughing, we could see where this was heading: a wooing competition between the SHINee members.

It was then Key’s turn, before he could turn on the pretty boy charm, Tianna began to speak, “You are Kibum or Key…you are very cute!”

Key laughed and took her hand then kissed it, “So are you, Tianna,”

That was the charm of Key, it seemed to work better then Jonghyun and Minho’s attempts because she seemed to be biting her lip to contain her smile. She looked kind of cute.

“Ooooo…”Was the Obvious response from Junsu and Changmin while Yunho and Jae just laughed. I kept my grin as much as everyone seemed to like her, I still wasn’t sure.

Last but not least it was Taemin’s turn, since he was the youngest, he had the ‘cute’ appeal but I doubt he will woo Tianna as much as Key did.

Taemin bowed to Tianna, “I’m Taemin, You are very beautiful, I’d like to be your friend!”

Tianna smiled, “Thank you,” Then did something I wasn’t expecting.

She leaned forward and kissed Taemin on the cheek. Taemin was just as surprised as I was but I didn’t show it. Taemin gloated by sticking his tongue out at Key, Jonghyun and Minho.

Key began to whine, “That’s not fair!”

Jonghyun and Minho joined him with puppy dog expressions, “Yeah…Why you kiss him and not us?”

Tianna began laughing, “Hey, it’s not my fault he’s super cute…he’s like a little brother!” She smiled then looked at us, “Although…SHINee’s greeting was much better the DBSK’s greeting,”

This girl had game; she was teasing us. I guess I’ll have to play along.

“Hey!” Jaejoong whined at her pretending to look hurt.

Junsu supplied our excuse, “We were trying to be respectful,”

“What are you trying to say?!” Key asked making our little game interesting.

I spoke up, “Junsu means, we don’t chase girls, they chase us,” I looked at Tianna for a reaction, she stayed quiet.

“We don’t chase girls!” Minho joined in starting a big merge of conversation. We then quieted down and started separate group conversations.

{K}“So how have you been, Micky?” Jonghyun asked me.

{K}“I’ve been good, how’s the music going?” I replied keeping a slight eye on Tianna.

{K}“Oh yeah, we getting new material together for our second mini album, nearly down now,” Jonghyun stated.

We fell silent for a second and noticed that Tianna and Onew were speaking Mandarin. This girl really had game.

{K}“So guys, what do you think of her?” Jonghyun noticed I was staring at Tianna.

I shrugged, {K}“Dunno know yet, still getting to know her,”

{K}“Well I like her!” Jaejoong beamed a smile.

{K}“Is this only because you think she’s cute, Jae?” Jonghyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

{K}“Well I’d be lying if I said no!” Jaejoong laughed.

I looked over slightly to see Onew looking at me, they were probably talking about me but I was too far away to hear anything.

{K}“Yeah, she is cute…and amazing…she can speak Mandarin, English and Tagalog…and some Korean from what Onew told us!” Jonghyun bragged.

I huffed, {K}“Yeah but I can speak English, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese!”

{K}“Yeah…but you get lost in translation…she seems more fluent, especially in her Mandarin,” Jaejoong replied admiring Tianna as she spoke fluent Mandarin to Onew.

I watched Onew and Tianna talk, they looked so comfortable…

{K}“They look good together, don’t they?” Jonghyun spoke making me stop watching at them.

{K}“Yeah,” Jaejoong nodded, I just shrugged.

Mr Sagong came blasting out of the conference room, “Oh…very crowded out here…I see you’ve met SHINee, Tianna,”

“Actually I-“

“Tianna and Onew have been friends since they were sixteen,” Junsu cut Tianna off.

“And Tianna speaks Mandarin!” Jaejoong joined in.

Mr Sagong raised an eyebrow, “Oh really, you knew each before Onew was in SHINee?”

Onew and Tianna looked at each and nodded, I couldn’t help but feel there was more to them then what met the eye.

Mr Sagong smiled, “Oh that's nice…I’m sure you’ll be catching up?”

“Ah…Yeah but we have to go… we got a meeting, so I’ll come and find you later, okay?” Onew gave Tianna an interesting look, I couldn’t put my finger on it.

Tianna just nodded while SHINee said their goodbye’s to us and rounded up together.

“Bye Bye!” Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key waved to Tianna.

Tianna giggled and waved back, “Bye Taemin, Key, Minho and Jonghyun!”

SHINee began walking back down the hall, Suddenly Onew turned back and called to Tianna,

“Saranghaeyo Tia!”

“Mahal Kita Jin!” Tianna was quick to reply.

Then SHINee disappeared. Mr Sagong and the boys had witnessed, what they thought was a romantic scene and held up their glossy eyed expressions.

“What?” Tianna replied cutely.

‘Here it comes!’ I thought to myself….

“Ooooo...Onew ‘Sarang’{love} Tia!” Yunho, Jae, Junsu and Changmin teased, I stood there with a smirk.

“Guys, it’s not like that!” Tianna explained but they kept on teasing her.

“Alright no more, we need to finish the tour,” Mr Sagong ended the tease fest.

The boys whined, then we followed Mr Sagong and Tianna. All I was thinking, was what if she heard what I said about her.

The tour progressed as normal, Mr Sagong describing the rooms to Tianna, Changmin, Jae and Junsu asking her questions, Yunho sliding along the hall floors again, lucky this time he didn’t slid into a door.

Throughout the tour, Tianna kept looking at me…like she was going to call me on what I said earlier but luckily Jaejoong had my back and kept charming her with conversation. Soon we were back at the main reception,

“And here we are, back at the main office reception where I met you!” Mr Sagong bellowed at Tianna.

“That was a great tour…So what am I…I mean WE doing now?” Tianna asked looking at us.

“Well DBSK have a photo shoot which you will accompany them with but first, I need to explain this paperwork,” Mr Sagong said waving the folder in his hand.

“Okay,” She smiled and turned to us.

Jae decided to switch on the charm yet again, he took Tianna’s hand and kissed it, “We’ll see you soon,”

She just giggled, “Yeah…Bye Jaejoong,”

Changmin, Junsu and Yunho waved to her, “Bye bye Tia!”

She waved at them then looked at me, I decided to solemnly wave goodbye in which she waved back to me. Then we headed to the exit, I’m glad she didn’t mention anything about what I said earlier.

{K}“She’s nice, isn’t she Yoochun?” Junsu asked me as I slowly walked behind them.

{K}“I’m not sure,” I replied honestly.

{K}“Micky…” Changmin whined at me.

{K}“Why don’t you like Tia?” Yunho asked me curiously.

I huffed, {K}“I didn’t say I didn’t like her…there’s just something about her,”

{K}“Maybe you like her,” Jaejoong winked at me.

{K}“Jae shut up!” I growled

{K}“Well…Maybe she likes you!” Changmin suggested.

I burst into laughter, {K}“No way, she wou-“

“Yoochun?” I heard Tianna’s voice from behind me.

The boys continued to walk to the exit, so I stopped and turned around.

“What’s up?” Yeah…I was trying to play it cool.

She walked up to me and stared me in the eye then smirked, “Next time you call someone a crazy foreign fan girl, make sure you do it in a language they don’t understand,”

…She called me on it! I began to summon the courage to speak,

“Bye Micky Yoochun!” She grinned walking back to the main reception.

Did she just cut me off? Yeah...She just cut me off, this girl is something….

“Bye Tianna,” I whispered, she was too far away to hear me.

I laughed to myself and turned back to catch up with the boys. As soon as I turned the corner, I found all four members flat against the wall…like they had been listening to my short exchange of words with Tianna.

{K}“Guys, were you listening to that?” I asked them. They all had guilty faces.

{K}“I thought so!” I grinned and walked outside to our band car.

{K}“Hey Micky, wait up!” I heard them scramble to catch up with me.

We got in the car and our driver drove us to the photo shoot location. Throughout the journey I stayed quiet, commenting on things here and there. I wasn’t really interested in what the other members were discussing, I just felt so tired and drained these days, I felt like something was missing. I soon found myself at the photo shoot with Jaejoong nudging me,

{K}“What Jae?” I replied irritated.

{K}“Do you think Tia will fall for me?” Jae asked slightly shallow.

{K}“Jae, why would I know and why would I care,” My response was slightly bitter.

{K}“Well…what if she falls for you…would you care then?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrows at me like he was hinting something.

{K}“Look I-” Then I saw her come in…