§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *29*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 29 wooo...This is a Shinee filler...Make up time! ^-^ Feedback and any stories you want me to read! :) ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Lies" By Big Bang [Yay!]

 

“Hey Nuna, the Hyungs and I are going out to eat, you wanna come?” Taemin asked leaning against the doorframe.

“No…I’m going to see Onew today,” I replied tying back my hair.

“It’s about time, it’s been nearly a week!” Key butted in popping his head into the room.

“I know but we’ve been busy with the schedule and I wasn’t ready…now I am,” I replied looking at them both.

Taemin smiled brightly while Key smirked, “Do you want us to bring you back something?”

“Yeah, anything with fish in it,” I smiled putting on my jacket.

“Okay Nuna!” Taemin grinned innocently.

I walked up to Key and Taemin and hugged them both, “Be good, I’ll be back round 4pm or so,”

“Ye Nuna, we will!” Taemin and Key nodded.

I smiled and walked out of the room. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked,

Minho popped his head out, “Hi Nuna!”

I kissed Minho on the cheek, “Be good, I’m off to see Onew,”

“Of course Nuna,” Minho grinned before popping his head back into the bathroom.

I then walked into the living room area where Jonghyun was watching T.V.

“You going to see Onew, Tia?” Jonghyun said gleaming at me.

“Yep!” I smiled.

“Okay Nuna…Be patient with him and remember he did mean well,” Jonghyun said getting up and hugging me.

“I will, be good Jonghyun,” I smirked breaking the hug.

Jonghyun nodded as I walked through the door and went on my journey to the hospital. I arrived at the hospital sooner than I thought.

I was standing outside of Onew’s hospital room, I took a deep breath and walked in. Onew lay in his plastic bubble, he was so pale and sweaty. He didn’t look so bad but it’s hard to tell when he's asleep.

I sat on the chair that was next to his bed bubble and watched his chest rise and fall. This was it, I had to speak…

“Onew, babo ya!” I whimpered out {You’re an idiot}

I continued to speak, “I don’t know whether I should be angry at you or worried…You really hurt me Jinki but I know you didn’t mean to,”

I took a deep breath, “I did the most stupidest thing Jinki…After I found out you were here, I went to seek comfort from Micky and I nearly did something bad…I don’t know where my feelings are…I don’t know what to do anymore,”

I sighed and closed my eyes. This was harder than I thought, he felt so distant from me.

“Well…you should have come and seen me sooner,” I heard Onew grumble out.

I opened my eyes to see Onew staring at me with a weak but comforting smile.

“Jinki are you okay?” I stammered out.

“I’m fine…but I think I’m still delirious, I thought you said you nearly did something with Yoochun,” Onew replied.

I looked away nervously and bit my lip,

Onew’s eyes bulged out slightly, “You didn’t…’Do it’…did you?”

“NO…of course not Jinki….Urrr, I nearly did!” I revealed with an innocent face.

Onew gave me a smirk, “Tia…It’s understandable but…how do you really feel about him, honestly?”

I sighed, “I like him, he’s my friend but I get this intense strong feeling when I’m around him and it’s amazing but-“

“Ryan…” Onew finished my sentence.

“Yeah,” I huffed rubbing my eyes.

“Do you love Ryan?” Onew asked the most obvious question.

“Of course I do, I love him so much…I miss him,” I replied honestly.

“Then that’s your choice,” Onew smiled.

“But what do I do about Yoochun?” I sighed realizing I could be hurting him.

“Maybe you don’t have to say anything,” Onew looked at me. He could be right…

I put my hand against the surface of Onew’s plastic bubble. Onew put his hand up against mine from the inside.

“Mianhae Tia,” Onew cooed. {Sorry}

“No, Komawo Jinki,” I smiled at him. {Thank you}

Onew let out a chuckle, “Saranghaeyo Tia,”

“I love you too Jinki!” I giggled back.

§§§§§

I found myself sitting on the sofa with Onew’s head on my lap. He had been released from hospital a couple of days ago, just in time for a special SHINee performance, which went down well.

The rest of SHINee were spread out on the other sofas and the floor. We were watching a repeat of the M-net awards on T.V. because of the SME boycott.

It was now finished, we had watched Jaejoong, Junsu and Micky accept their award on behalf of TVXQ. Their speech was heart-warming, I guess they were really trying to keep their brotherly love alive.

“Jinki move your head, I need to get something to eat,” I said looking down at his cute comfy face.

“Okay…” Onew yawned out before sitting up.

I stood up and stretched out, “What do you guys wanna watch now?”

“A movie!” Key answered quickly joining me as I walked to the kitchen area.

“Let’s watch celebrity news!” Taemin gleamed sitting in my space.

“But I wanna watch a movie!” Key moaned handing me the bread.

“We watched a movie yesterday,” Onew said peering over the sofa at Key and I making sandwiches.

I sighed, “Okay, let’s put it to a vote….all those who wish to watch a movie, raise your hand,”

Jonghyun and Key raised their hands,

“Okay, those who want to watch celebrity news, raise your hand,”

Onew, Taemin and Minho raised their hands.

“Majority vote wins, Taemin change the channel,” I stated, Taemin beamed a huge smile.

“Ahh…that’s not fair…Nuna you didn’t even vote!” Key moaned resting on the counter next to me.

“I’m indifferent, it wouldn’t be right as your Nuna if I took sides,” I stuck out my tongue at Key.

Key laughed and walked to the living room. He sat next to Minho on one of the single sofa chair.

“Tia, what’s on our schedule this month?” Jonghyun asked me.

“Umm...” I took a glass out of the cupboard and poured myself some apple juice,

“We got dance rehearsal for the new songs, interviews, vocal practise, organising the manila Philippines performance…and are you guys even listening?”

I looked at them. They were glued to the T.V. screen watching the latest Korean celebrity news.

“SHINee, are you listening to me?” I yelled at them.

“Ummm, No….but DBSK are on the T.V,” Onew murmured back to me.

“Huh?” I walked over to see DBSK talking in an interview together.

“This means they’re back together, right Nuna?” Taemin’s voice chirped in my ear.

“Not exactly Tae Tae,” I sat down on Key’s lap since he was the nearest and watched the interview.

Tae Tae was what I started to call Taemin when he was sharing Onew’s room with me. I would call him that to wake him up…he thinks it’s cute.

I watched and listened to what the boys were saying. As much as they were saying all the right pleasant brotherly love things, their body language said the opposite. Jaejoong, Junsu and Micky were standing together, a small noticeable space separated them from Changmin and Yunho. They looked so awkward.

“This is not happening…Key get my phone!” I growled randomly.

“Umm, I can’t,” Key murmured.

“Why not Kibum?!” I yelled still staring at the T.V. screen.

“Well…because Nuna, you’re sitting on me,” Key explained moving his head to look at me.

“Oh yeah…right I knew that!” I blushed with embarrassed.

“Jonghyun, can you get my phone please?”

Jonghyun got up and went to Onew’s room. He soon came back with my phone in hand. He threw it towards me and sat back down.

I caught it and stood up, “Komawo Jonghyun,” {Thank You}

I walked back to the kitchen area, where my tasty sandwich was waiting. I took a bite out of it and scrolled through my contract numbers.

“Tia…What are you doing?” Onew asked getting up from the sofa.

“I’m going to fix something,” I smirked dialling the number and putting my phone to my ear.

“Hey Tia-“

“Don’t ‘hey Tia’ me Park Yoochun, I saw the latest DBSK interview!” I growled down the line.

The SHINee members sat on the sofa watching me as I lay into Micky on the phone. Onew was sitting opposite me with all smiles.

“Tia, it’s not wh-“

“Don’t try sweet talk me Chun, you said you were going to fix it!”

“It’s not that easy,” Micky whined down the line.

“Yes it is, you guys are just stuck in your own stubborn worlds with SME pulling your strings!” I growled.

“Mianhae Tia,” {Sorry}

“No sorry doesn’t cut it Micky, I want you, Jaejoong and Junsu at the SHINee house on Saturday at 1pm and it’s not optional!”

“Alright fine, we’ll be there,” Micky caved in.

“And Chun…you better pray you can still walk on Saturday after the beat down you’re gonna get!” I hung up my phone and placed it on the counter then rubbed my face in frustration.

“Went a bit ghetto there, didn’t ya?!” Onew mocked smiling at me.

“Jinki hush!” I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the rest of SHINee.

“Tae Tae, can you call Changmin and invite him over for Saturday at 1pm, tell him to bring Yunho and don’t tell him Micky, Jae and Junsu are coming, Okay?” I smiled at Taemin.

“Okie dokie Nuna!” Taemin grinned taking out his phone.

“Tianna Kayley Torres, what are you planning in that dangerous mind of yours?” Onew asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Nothing!” I smiled finishing off my sandwich.

“T.K, come on, what you planning?” Key entrapped me in his charm.

“What’s with the nickname and use of my full name?” I asked taking a sip of apple juice.

“We just thought it would make you tell us your plan…”

“Plus I like calling you T.K, it’s kinda hot,” Key added to Onew’s sentence and winked at me.

“If that’s the case Key, then I’ll tell you,” I smirked batting my eyelashes back.

“Tia, I am still here you know,” Onew said interrupting me and Key’s flirting match.

I huffed and giggled, “I know Jinki, stop complaining, I’ve already kissed you and Key’s just so….Hot!”

“Thanks Nuna!” Key blushed.

“Anyway…so what’s the plan?” Onew said getting back to the point.

“Basically, I gonna bash their heads together until they forget this SME crap and start being friends and brothers again!” I smiled deviously.