§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *22*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

New Poster for a new setting! (Put it this way if this was a drama there would be 3 seasons :D)

here's what i call a little filler... Welcome to the Shinee World! :D Enjoy! ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "I am" By Super Junior {M} - Spoken in Mandarin

 

I’ll see you soon my friend,

Micky’s voice echoed in my head. That was the last thing Micky said to me at the Japan airport when I left.

Now I was back in Korea waiting in the same room as before when I first met DBSK. I was told to bring my luggage with me but I didn’t know why. In my mind I was circling through who I’d be stuck with for the rest of my paid work vacation.

“Replay, Replay, Replay…” I picked up my phone.

“Yeboseyo!” {Hello}

“Tia!” I heard Changmin and Yunho chime down the phone.

“Changmin, Yunho how are you?” I squealed back.

“We’re fine - ‘Yunho let me talk to Tia!’ - I’m talking first, I’m older!”

I laughed as the boys argued down the phone, “Oppas stop, Yunho let me talk to Changmin first,”

Aww okay,” Yunho huffed.

I waited for Changmin to get on the line,

“Tia I really miss you!” Changmin’s voice was so happy and playful.

“I miss you too Changmin, did Junsu tell you I was back?”

“Well he texted Yunho then we called you,” There was something uneasy about Changmin’s voice, I didn’t like but I didn’t question it.

“Okay, I promise I’ll have another lunch date with you soon, hopefully I’m not too busy with my newly assigned act,” I smiled to myself, thinking about the last time I had spent time alone with Changmin.

“That’s cool…do you know who you’re assisting? -‘Changmin, it’s my turn to talk!’

I laughed hearing Yunho whine in the background, “Ummm…Well I dunno but it’s likely to be super Junior,”

“Aniyo….” I heard both Yunho and Changmin groan down the phone. {No}

I rolled my eyes, “What’s wrong with SuJu?”

“They’re all pretty boys!” Changmin sniggered.

“Not to mention there’s 13 of them, 13 pretty boys and you…You’ll be wooed from every direction!” Yunho added, his voice was really clear down the line.

I laughed at the thought, “I see your point…Wait, Yunho did you grab the phone from Changmin?”

“Ummm…Nooo-“

“Yes he did!” I heard Changmin yell from the background.

I shook my head, “Well anyway how are you Yunho?”

“I’m great! Changmin and I are getting more into acting, we have some things lined up!” Yunho’s reply wasn’t what I was expecting.

I felt a slight distance between the boys but it was probably me just thinking the worst.

“How are Yoochun and Jaejoong?” Yunho asked.

“They’re good, I don’t know when they’ll be back though they’ll probably be in Japan for another month or two,” I said looking up to see Mr Sagong smiling at me.

“Yunho, Changmin, I got to go new assignment act and all, Saranghaeyo Oppas!”

“SARANGHAEYO TIANNA!” I heard both Changmin and Yunho yell just before I hung up the phone.

“I see you’re still in touch with the boys!” Mr Sagong smiled brightly.

“Yeah they’ve become good friends of mine,” I smiled back.

“Okay back to business, we’ve assigned you to another boy group who are planning a big come back…BOYS!” Mr Sagong called towards the door.

Then walked in the next best thing I could have asked for…SHINee. I got up without thinking and ran towards Onew who was waiting for me with open arms.

“Jinki! Oh my god I missed you!”

“Tia I missed you too!” Onew replied in our tight embrace.

“I got so much to tell you, I-“

We all heard Mr Sagong clear his throat, Onew and I automatically parted.

“Mianhae Mr Sagong,” Onew and I bowed. {Sorry}

“It’s fine, just wait till you get out of the building to catch up,” Mr Sagong chuckled.

“Yes sir,” I giggled looking at Onew’s bright smile.

“Alright here’s your new schedule, you’ll be quite busy again but not too busy so just have fun with it!” Mr Sagong grinned handing the action packed schedule for now until November.

I know why December wasn’t on there that was when I was leaving somehow I wanted to forget.

“Okay that’s it….Oh, one more thing, you’ll be moving into the SHINee house, it will make your job much easier that’s why I asked you to bring all your luggage with you!” Mr Sagong bared a toothy grin and handed me the keys to the SHINee house.

“OH MY GOD…Chŏng-mal-lyo?” I gasped in shock. {Really}

Key laughed, “Chŏng-mal-lyo, we’re happy to have you stay with us!” {Really}

“And not just because you’re a girl!” Jonghyun smirked.

I gave them all an integrating look,

“Okay it’s mainly because you’re a girl!” They confessed.

I laughed as did Mr Sagong, “Do you have everything?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I just need to get my luggage in the car!”

The boys stared at my massive amount of luggage, “We’ll do it!”

“Awww SHINee!” I squealed so touched as the boys grabbed a bag each.

“No problem Tia!” They chimed out taking my bags out of the room.

“Bye Mr Sagong!” I bowed.

“Bye Tianna, take good care of SHINee!” He chuckled before I followed the guys out to the elevator and out the building.

I guess it wasn’t that bad being away from DBSK I have SHINee to look after me…

§§§§§

“Wow…” Is all I could say as I walked into the SHINee house.

“It’s not that great,” Onew said as the boys brought my stuff into the living room, the kitchen was just opposite.

There was marble breakfast counter attached to the kitchen wall, which seemed to separate it from the living area. There was a hallway that lead to six different rooms, one of which was the bathroom and others were the boys’ bedrooms.

“It really is Jinki….Hey guys where are you taking my stuff?!” I called to them as they headed to one of the rooms with my luggage.

“Come see!” Taemin gestured to me with his hand before entering the room.

I shook my head and walked down the hallway to the random room. I huffed and entered the room,

“Guys what-“

“TA DA!” SHINee chimed out.

I looked around the room and noticed the sign attached to the wall above the bed. It said, ‘Hwang Yong Tianna!’ {Welcome}

“Awww… SHINee!” I cooed out like a little girl then I noticed the picture of Onew and I at Christmas when we were 16 in Korea.

“Jinki, I can’t stay in your room where will you sleep?” I asked flattered but also worried.

"I was gonna crash on the sofa or bunk with one of the other SHINee members,” Onew shrugged while the rest of SHINee nodded.

“No, Take your room back, I’ll sleep on the sofa,” I replied trying not to give into his generosity.

“We can’t let you do that,” Taemin said sweetly.

I thought for a second, “Okay…we’ll share the room, we can sleep head to toe so it won’t be awkward, it will be like when we first met and we use to hang out at my hotel room talking all night,”

A big smile took over Onew’s face, “It’s a deal!”

We all laughed and clapped, this was really exciting for us.

“This is kinda like the show we did last year, living with you Nuna is going to be cool!” Taemin randomly squealed out.

I laughed, “I watched that show, it was like that being around TVXQ but they’re my Oppas!”

“I hope we’re as fun as they are,” Minho commented.

“I know you will be….Sooo, I need to unpack, who wants to help?” I asked expecting their generosity to shower over me.

Jonghyun looked at Taemin, while Minho and Key looked at each other then they all looked at me.

“Not us!” They said in unison running through the door and into their bedrooms.

I looked at Onew, he was standing staring at me with a huge smile. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

“I guess it’s just me and you lover boy!” I huffed and sat on the floor next to my largest suitcase.

“Hey, I didn’t say I was gonna help, this is my room remember!” Onew teased sitting next to me ready to help.

I elbowed him and laughed, “Well at least we can catch up properly now,”

“Yeah, speaking of which, how was Japan? I heard about the lawsuit, how’s Micky and the other Hyungs?” Onew asked as we began to unpack my stuff.

My head shot up slightly when I heard Micky’s name, “Umm….they’re okay Japan was nice, Yoochun and Jaejoong are promoting their single for the hello kitty celebration, Junsu came back with me so he’s at home with his family and Yunho and Changmin are pursing acting since all TVXQ activities are on hold,”

Onew nodded and moved my jeans to the bed then spoke in Mandarin, {M}“So what aren’t you telling me, Tia?”

{M}“Huh? What are you talking about Jinki?” I stuttered nervously refolding my shirts.

{M}“You can’t fool me Tia, I know you too well!” Onew replied moving all my tops out of my other suitcase.

I continued to lie, {M}“I don’t know what you’re talking about,”

Onew stopped unpacking and began to analysis my face, he had a thing of reading my facial expressions.

{M}“Jinki come on!” I moaned trying to get him to stop reading me.

Onew began to smirk then he spoke in English, “You kissed him, you kissed Micky Yoochun!”

“How do you know that?!” I gasped.

Onew sniggered, “I didn’t, but now I do!”

“Jinki that’s not fair!” I squealed slapping him playfully.

Onew smiled sweetly, “So you gonna tell me what happened?”

I breathed out heavily and told all, “Well not much to tell, we kissed for a second then avoided each other like the plaque for two weeks I was there, only because we felt something then we kissed again passionately and decided we were friends and what we felt was just a little crush… we figured this time apart will give us space for friendship!”

“Kinda like you and me!” Onew’s voice was mellow and comforting.

“Yeah I guess but I didn’t feel guilty about being with you because I was single back then, but I shouldn't be feeling anything for Micky when I’ve got Ryan!” I huffed leaning on Onew’s shoulder.

Onew put his arm around me and leaned his head on mine, “You shouldn’t worry about it, your love for Ryan is strong you’ve known him longer than me and I was your first love, I’m sure this thing with Micky is a crush, it will fade out, promise!”

“I know but should I tell Ryan?” I asked looking up at Onew.

“It’s up to you….to be honest I think it’s nothing, true love will always prevail in the end, I mean look at us, our love for each other as friends has lasted four years even though the love we shared as lovers has flamed out,” Onew spoke sweetly to me.

I giggled, “You always know what to say Jinki, sometimes I wish you and Jaejoong were my older brothers, it would be so cool!”

“Yeah it would!” Onew laughed as we continued to sort out my suitcase.

I knew Onew was right, he always was. True love always prevails somehow so I shouldn’t worry. I know the 3 years spent with Ryan as his girlfriend wasn’t a waste of time, I just hope he knew that.

Right now I had to focus all my energy on organising SHINee, let the fun begin…