§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *41*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okay this has been a long time coming, sorry again for the delay, Anyway READ/ENJOY/RATE/MESSAGE ^-^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa... Playing: "Choosey Lover" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki and "Fire Lovin' " By Pleasure P

 

 

“Ryan what’s your problem?! All I did was get a key cut for Micky,” I huffed stopping outside my door.

“I think it’s just a bit much, you know,” Ryan sighed leaning against the wall.

“No I don’t Ryan, Micky’s stuck inside all the time while I’m at work, if he has a key, he can go out and come back without having to wait for me to let him in,” I reasoned with Ryan.

“Yeah whatever,” Ryan’s tone was quite condescending.

“This isn’t about the Key, it’s about New Year’s Eve,” I argued folding my arms.

Ryan gave me an obvious stern face,

“Oh my god, it is…I told you nothing happened, Micky just took care of me while you wandered off…in fact, where the were you?” I growled at him.

“Drunk with my work mates, can we just forget this conversation, it’s supposed to be our date night,” Ryan said trying to hug me.

I pushed him back and opened my front door, “You can make it up to me later,”

Ryan rolled his eyes and followed me into my flat, shutting the door for me.

“Hey Tia, hey Ryan,” Micky said walking into the living area with wet hair. He sat on the sofa and began to watch T.V.

I gulped hard trying not to watch him even though he looked so good wet.

“Urrr hey Yoochun, what have you been doing all day?” I asked getting a snack bar out of the cupboard.

“Not much, just talked to Onew online and got a call from Jae and the guys, they said they might come to London for a month…What are you two up to tonight?” Micky asked looking at me, he’s hair still dripping wet.

I bit my lip hard, “Urr…Ummm-“

Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist, “We’re going out tonight, clubbing, dancing, that sort of thing, what you got planned?”

I felt like Ryan was dangling me in front of Micky but I doubt Micky cared because we weren’t involved like that…anymore…

“Ummm nothing, just gonna eat, go on the internet and sleep,” Micky replied focusing on the T.V.

Then I got an idea, I looked at Ryan with a puppy dog pout.

Ryan rubbed his head and sighed quietly, “Tia…No…it’s our date night,”

“Please Ryan… He looks so lonely over there,” I begged quietly pushing out my lip.

“Tia don’t do that face…Come on, he can’t tag along, he’d be like the third wheel,” Ryan argued back with quite a valid point.

I thought for a second,

“I know, Kim! Micky can double date with us with Kim!” I squealed out quietly.

Ryan rolled his eyes, “Alright fine,”

I jumped up and down before giving Ryan a quick peck on the lips.

Ryan cleared his throat, “Umm Micky, would you like to come with us tonight, like on a double date?”

Micky turned to look at us, “Yeah, that would be great but…I don’t have a date,”

“Yes you do! Kim will be your date!” I squealed taking my phone out.

“Okay, then it’s a date!” Micky smirked at me.

“Yes!” I chimed out then dialled Kim’s number.

“Hello?” Kim croaked out.

“Kim, guess what?”

§§§§§

The club was packed with people and the music was loud. All four of us had been through shot after shot so we were on a tipsy-drunk boundary. We had been dancing for about an hour or so to songs we couldn’t really remember, we were really that drunk.

The song we were dancing to finally ended in which all four of us headed to the seating area.

“Oh my god I’m so ing tired, I need another drink!” Kim yelled out before signalling the bar man to get us more drinks.

I took a sip of my water, “You always need another drink Kim!”

“Well after dancing with Micky I’m bound to!” Kim said winking at him.

Micky blushed, just then the bar man arrived with four purple shots.

Kim cleared , “Alright girls and Tia!”

“Hey!!” Ryan whined at Kim.

“Shut up Ryan and drink!” I laughed.

Kim nodded, “Exactly Tia…Okay…3…2…1!”

We downed our shots at the same time, Kim let out some sort of grunt while Micky and I just screwed up our faces, Ryan just laughed.

Then the song ‘Fire Lovin’ by Pleasure P came on…

“Oh my god! Ryan let’s dance!” I squealed trying to pull him up.

“I can’t I’m too tired,” Ryan groaned not moving.

“I’ll dance with you,” Micky said standing up.

I smiled at him then looked at Kim, “You coming?”

She shook her head, “Nah...I’m gonna sit this one out,”

“Okay, come on Yoochun,” I giggled pulling him to the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around Micky's neck and began to sway.

I started singing along with the song as Micky danced around me then stopped behind me.

I rested my hand on the back of his neck, his lips were next to my ear. I could hear how heavily he was breathing.

We began to bump and grind to the beat. I had never danced with Micky like this before but all I knew was that I liked it.

“Is this how you danced with Yunho?” Micky whispered in my ear.

“Yeah, why?” I whispered back.

Micky grunted, “Because it’s damn hot!”

I giggled as we continued to dance to the song,

RYAN P.O.V.

I watched as Tianna began grinding up against Micky. She had never danced like that with me, what made him so special…

“You should stop staring a hole through my date,” Kim slurred out catching my focus.

“He should stop trying to hook up with my girlfriend,” I spat back.

“Whoa, Jealous much? They’re only dancing…” Kim paused and grabbed my inner thigh,

“…Plus, you’ve done much worse,” She whispered.

“Don’t Kim,” I growled as I removed her hand from my thigh,

Kim huffed, “God, I’m only playing with you...and if you don’t like how tonight’s going, you can just bail with Tianna and I’ll look after Micky!”

Kim made a lot of sense but I couldn’t.

“Nah, I can’t she’s enjoying herself,” I said focusing on Tianna and Micky who were laughing and still dancing.

“Suit yourself but that option's always there and so am I,” Kim smirked and her top lip seductively.

I rolled my eyes at her then focused back on my girlfriend and her so called ‘Friend’ Micky.

NORMAL P.O.V.

The song ended then Micky and I headed back over to Kim and Ryan.

“I’ve never danced with you before!” I slurred out sitting next to Ryan.

“Yes you have, in the dance studio,” Micky replied sitting opposite me next to Kim.

“Oh yeah, but that doesn’t count, that was dance rehearsal and you dropped me!” I giggled and sipped some water.

“I said I was sorry for that and what about your leaving party, we danced then,” Micky said moving his hair out of his eyes.

“Oh yeahhhhh…but that was different, that was more romantic prom style dancing!” I chimed out leaning against Ryan.

“So what was that just now?” Micky said leaning forward and raising an eyebrow.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I smirked giving Micky a wink.

“Hey Tia, can we go? I’m not feeling so good,” Ryan abruptly said,

I sat up straight and looked at him, he had a darken expression on his face,

“Awww baby, we should take you home,” I cooed out then I reached for my bag.

“No, you guys should stay, the night’s still young,” Ryan said to us.

“No I’m not letting you go on your own…Micky you can hang with Kim for a bit right?” I said looking at him.

Micky nodded, “Yeah sure, should be fun!”

“Course it will!” Kim smirked naughtily.

“There settled, we’ll get a taxi and head to mine, okay?” I smiled standing up and looking at Ryan.

“Sure,” Ryan smirked getting up.

“Oh...I almost forgot…” I reached into my bag and took out the newly cut Key and gave it to Micky.

“Here’s your house key so you can left yourself in,” I smiled closing my bag.

“Komawo Tia,” Micky bowed his head, {Thank you}

“Oh my god, he’s even hotter when he speaks Korean!” Kim squealed putting her arms around him.

I laughed, “I know right!”

Ryan coughed loudly, “Can we go now?”

“Oh right, Okay…Kim take care of Micky and be good!” I lectured her before Ryan and I waved goodbye and headed outside.

We got in a Taxi and headed back to mine. The drive to my flat wasn’t so long being that I was slightly drunk off my face. Ryan ended up carrying me into my flat, he was so sweet sometimes.

Ryan laid me down on my bed and took off his shirt,

“I thought you said you weren’t feeling well?” I slurred sitting up slightly.

Ryan got on top of me and kissed my lips softly, “I lied, I just wanted you all to myself,”

I giggled, “You always have me,”

Ryan kissed my forehead, “If you say so…”

MICKY P.O.V.

Kim and I didn’t stay long after Tianna and Ryan left. We decided to take a taxi to Kim’s place, everything was like a massive blur. All I knew was that I was now on Kim’s sofa with her next to me, staring seductively at me.

“Did you have a nice time tonight?” I began to start up a conversation to relive the tension.

“Yeah I had a really nice time,” Kim replied before leaning forward towards me. I moved back slightly as she tried to kiss me.

“Kim… You’re nice but I don’t really want to kiss you right now,” I said feeling slightly uncomfortable.

“I understand,” She slurred brushing her hair behind her ear.

“But…I could do something else,” Kim said with a smirk, moving her hands to my jeans and ping them.

She then reached her hand into my boxers and held me. I don’t know what I was thinking but I didn’t stop her straight away.

“Whoa, I really hope it can fit in my mouth,” Kim said her lips before going down on me.

I put my head back and took a deep breath. Okay, so it’s been a long time since I got any action what so ever, you can’t blame me for letting her continue.

I closed my eyes and relaxed a little, suddenly I started thinking of Tianna…

“Kim, Stop!” I snapped out of my daze and stopped Kim from pleasuring me.

“Did I do something wrong?” Kim asked wiping .

“No…I-I’m just not like that Kim, I’m a hopeless romantic sort of guy, I’m sorry,” I explained adjusting myself and doing up jeans.

“You are a really sweet guy,” Kim smirked getting up and stretching.

“Are we okay?” I asked as she began to walk out of the room.

“Yeah, we’re fine, I’ll see you in the morning Micky,” Kim yelled back as she left the room completely.

I lay back on Kim’s sofa and looked up at the ceiling. I couldn’t tell Tianna about this, not like it would matter to her, she’s in love with Ryan…

But there’s something about him, I just don’t like….