§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *55*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

i'm beginning to round every thing up as there's only 4 parts left :O READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Hate and Resentment" By F.T. Island {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

Micky held me against the hallway stairs wall and smirked, “What did you say?”

Micky and I had just come back from a lunch date. It had been a few weeks since the boys left but everything seemed perfect.

“I didn’t say anything Yoochun!” I cooed out innocently.

“I thought I heard you say I wasn’t cool,” Micky spoke trying to intimidate me.

“What if I did, what you gonna do about it Mr Park?” I glared at him waiting for a response.

Micky let out a little grunt before my cheek and running off up the stairs.

“Ewwww, gross….Yoochun get back here!” I squealed running after him and wiping my cheek.

I grabbed his arm as he reached my apartment floor and pulled him back,

“You’re gonna pay for that!” I growled out, as Micky turned round to face me.

“Can’t you just slap me on the hand and let it go?” Micky pleaded with a cute innocent smile.

I huffed, “Fine! I’ll get you later!”

I shot Micky an evil smirk and began walking to my door. Micky ran after me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“Did I tell you how pretty you look today?” Micky said before kissing my cheek.

I laughed, “Is someone kissing up to me because he’s scared of what I might do to him?”

Micky shook his head nervously, “Nooo….Okay, just a little!”

“Awww, you’re so cute when you’re paranoid!” I giggled and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

“Hi,” A timid voice spoke up.

Micky and I looked ahead to see Kimberly standing next to my apartment door. She smiled awkwardly while I stood there glaring back at her.

“I’m gonna go inside,” Micky said hastily moving to my door and opening it.

“I’ll just be a sec, this won’t take long,” I snarled still maintaining my focus on Kimberly.

Micky nodded and disappeared inside leaving me with Kimberly.

“What do you want Kim?” I asked trying to hold my tongue.

“I came to say I’m sorry and explain,” Kim replied quietly.

It was very unlike her to be quiet; she must have really felt bad.

“Explain what Kim? How you managed to screw up the longest relationship I’ve ever had or better yet how to put a quick before our friendship!” I spat out.

“Okay I deserve that…Can we just go somewhere and talk?” Kim asked, her eyes seemed to plead with me.

I sighed, “Fine lead the way,”

Kim gave me a timid smile and began walking past me. I followed behind her in which she led me out of the building.

We walked down the street quietly. I really didn’t know what to say to her, in fact I didn’t want to say anything,

“So you and Micky together huh?” Kim said breaking the silence.

“That’s really none of your business,” I said sharply discontinuing the conversation.

We continued to walk in silence down the street before we finally stopped at a park with a tennis court and bleachers.

Kim walked into the Tennis court and sat on the bleachers,

“Do you remember this place?” Kim shouted across to me.

“Yeah I do,” I called back before walking over to her.

This place was the venue for me and Kimberly’s first ever serious talk. We were seven and we were doing a Physical Education lesson here. That’s when I let her into my life.

I sat down next to Kim on the bleachers and faced her,

“Now talk!” I ordered.

I watched Kim breathe in deeply,

“Tianna, I’m truly sorry for hurting you and destroying your relationship and our friendship, I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness but I needed to say I’m sorry,” Kim rushed her words.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I didn’t want to forgive her, I really didn’t have a reason to. There was so much I wanted to ask her but only one question came to mind.

I opened my eyes and cleared my throat, “Why did you do it?”

“Because…I was jealous,” Kim muttered.

“Jealous of what?” I was intrigued by Kim’s answer.

“You…” Kim took a short pause and began to speak honestly, “Your life’s perfect, every guy wants you and not just for a …You have your dream job and a caring father-“

“Don’t forget a dead mother,” I added harshly catching her off guard,

Kim gave me a sympathetic look, “Sorry…but despite that you have the perfect life, the life I want,”

“So you go ahead and my boyfriend for a year and half while playing best-friend with me?! That’s pathetic Kim!” I hissed at her then focused ahead.

“You don’t understand!” Kim shouted at me standing up.

“THEN ING EXPLAIN IT KIM!” I shouted back standing up to face her.

“I met him first and you took him from me!” Kim screamed at me.

I stayed silent staring at her. Suddenly she began sobbing aimlessly.

“You’re in love with Ryan,” I stated calmly watching her breakdown.

“Ever since he met you, all he did was talk about you, how great you are and stuff, he was never interested in me or what I had to say, it was always you,” Kim sniffed wiping her tears with her sleeve then continued,

“Then the ‘Onew thing’ happened, you came back with a broken heart and Ryan rescued you…then one day Ryan came to me for advice because he was afraid you would leave him for Onew…that was my shot to have him,” Kim confessed looking straight at me.

“So let me get this straight…you used Ryan’s jealousy to get close to him?” I questioned her stupidity.

“That’s how it started then he just used me to get back at you…I kept hoping he’d fall for me so I gave into him…I wanted to stop it but I couldn’t,” Kim cried out.

I gave Kim an evil smirk. I wasn’t sorry for her at all, she had done this to herself.

I cleared my throat, “I’m guessing after I broke up with Ryan, he threw you away, told you, you were worthless, called you a … Now you have no one cause you ed up with the only friend that cared about you!”

Kimberly definitely heard my words as she began blubbering uncontrollably.

“Honestly Kimberly, you got exactly what you deserved…You brought me here, to the place where our friendship became strong and real, did you really think talking here would make me feel understanding?” I questioned staring at her.

Kim didn’t say a word. She sat back down on the bleachers and continued to cry.

“Didn’t think so! From today we no longer know each other, you’re dead to me and I’m dead to you…This is where our friendship ends!” I scorned her before walking away leaving her to cry alone.

MICKY P.O.V.

My phone began to ring. I picked it up,

{K}“Hello?”

{K}“Hi Yoochun!” Tohoshinki chimed down the line.

{K}“Hey guys, what’s up?” I asked walking over to the kitchen area.

{K}“Hyung did you check your emails?” Changmin asked in a rather worried tone.

{K}“Urrr no, I’ve been busy with Tia,” I answered nervously.

{K}“IDIOT!” They shouted down the line at me.

{K}“What did I do?” I whined feeling under attack.

{K}“Hyung you’ve got to come to Japan so we can record,” Changmin explained.

{K}“When?” I asked calmly leaning on the kitchen counter.

{K}“In 3 days,” Jaejoong replied.

{K}“What?! I can’t just up and leave! I won’t make it, what about the flights and the plane ticket? I don’t have any of that!” I panicked pacing around the room.

{K}“Hyung calm down, that stuff was sorted weeks ago, that’s why we were calling you for the past two weeks so you could check your emails and get the information,” Junsu reassured me.

I sighed, {K}“Okay, but I can’t just drop this bomb on Tianna, everything is perfect right now,”

{K}“No it’s not Yoochun! Are you forgetting that you don’t live there with her and you’re not a British citizen, you have to come back to Korea it’s inevitable, you knew this was coming…or did you forget?” Jaejoong’s speech dropped the disappointment of reality into my hands.

{K}“I tried to,” I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

{K}“There’s nothing we can do Micky, your flights in 3 days…we’ll see you then, tell Tianna we’re sorry,” Yunho said before hanging up on me.

I shook my head and left my phone on the kitchen counter. I walked over to the computer and sat at the desk. I then logged into my email account.

There on the screen were several messages from my band members.

“Ah ! I really have to go…I got to tell her,” I huffed sitting back in the computer chair.

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Micky I’m back,” I called out as I walked through my front door.

I shut the door and looked around. My flat was strangely quiet but Micky wouldn’t go anywhere without telling me. Soon I noticed Micky’s suitcases in the corner of the room, they were semi-packed.

“Micky, you here?” I called again getting slightly nervous.

“Yeah!” Micky replied from my bedroom.

I sighed in relief then proceeded to question him, “Chun, what are you doing with your suitcases?”

“Umm about that…I got to tell you something,” Micky replied in an awkward tone before joining me in the living room area.

“Tell me what?” I asked looked at his face.

Micky’s facial expression saddened, he then took my hands in his and let out a deep sigh.

“Tianna, I have to leave….My flights in 3 days, I got to get back to work,” Micky calmly stated.

“You what?” I gasped out not believing a word.

Micky bit his lip nervously, which confirmed it all.

“So you’re just gonna up and leave like that?!” I growled at him, trying hard to keep my feelings at bay.

“Tia it’s not like that! I got to get back to my life,” Micky replied trying to reason with me.

“Your life?! So you being here with me is what? A holiday fling?!” I said raising my voice slightly.

“That’s not what I meant!” Micky tried to take his words back but it was too late for that.

"Sounds like you did, so you can sleep on the sofa for the next 3 days, that way we can get used to being apart!” I huffed out before storming in to my bedroom and slamming the door.

I sat against the door on the floor. This was all way too much, did we make a mistake falling into this relationship knowing that we’d have to part?

Whatever it was, I didn’t want to say goodbye again….