Life lesson

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

"I hope we're not too late", Cl checked her watch and walked with Minzy towards where the exhibition was being held, "Dara is going to kill us."

 

"Miss Gong Minzy!"

 

Minzy and CL turned to see who called Minzy and saw Seungri stepping out of his car someone else.

 

"Oh gawd", CL rolled her eyes, "not Mr 'my plate is cold'", she muttered.

 

Seungri walked to them and bowed, the girls politely bowed back.

 

"You here for the exhibition?", Seungri asked.

 

"Yes Mr lee", Minzy smiled.

 

"Call me Seungri", Seungri smiled,"ah and this is a friend of mine, Young deuk", he introduced the suited man next to him.

 

"Hello", the girls replied. Young deuk smiled

 

"I didn't know you girls liked GD?", Seungri asked.

 

"Actually our Dara unnie is a huge fan of GD's work, so we're here to see the exhibition with her", Minzy informed.

 

"Oh Dara unnie?", Seungri turned to CL, "Is that you?"

 

CL shook her head but didn't say anything else.

 

"Um...haha", Minzy laughed akwardly, she just couldn't understand why the unnies were being rude to the boys especially Seungri who had the power to close down their restaurant, "no this is Lee Chaerin unnie, but you can call her CL right unnie?", Minzy nudged CL.

 

CL smiled bitterly and turned to walk into the exhibition.

 

Seungri smiled slightly and the rest followed behind CL.

 

"Well you know I'm really good friends with GD, I can get an autograph for your dara unnie if you want?", Seungri said to Minzy.

 

"Chincha?", Minzy clapped her hands in excitement, "oh thank you Seungri shi".

 

CL pretended to gag and shook her head.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong took his camera out from the back of his car while Dara waited outside with her arms crossed.

 

"What is the meaning of all this??", Dara asked angrily.

 

"You said you wanted to go on date", JI repled.

 

"HA?! Yea right!", Dara shouted back.

 

Ji smiled, "Come on it'll be fun"

 

"I'm with you, how is this going to be fun??", Dara asked bluntly.

 

*SNAP* JI took a picture of her.

 

"Hey!", Dara shouted.

 

Ji chuckled and looked at the photo he just took, "Are you like this to everyone or is it just me?"

 

"What on earth are you on about?"

 

"Are you always this angry with everyone?", Ji looked up.

 

"Yes I am", Dara replied annoyed.

 

"Shame", Ji frowned.

 

"It's a shame that I'm angry with everyone?", Dara asked in confusion.

 

"Yea", Ji started to walk towards her, "I thought I was different enough for you to act like that with me"

 

"Well you're definitely different that's for sure", Dara rolled her eyes.

 

*SNAP*

 

"YA! Stop taking pictures of me you creep!", Dara snapped.

 

Ji tried not to laugh as Dara walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

TOP arrived at Bom's street. The only problem was last time she drove him back to her place, she only stopped at the entrance of the street so TOP had no idea that which house Bom lived in.

 

"Aish what the hell am I doing here?", TOP s his hands through his hair as he tried to figure which house was Bom's.

 

 

 

 

"Oh...it's you.....", Bom asked slighlty shocked.

 

TOP turned to face Bom, "Oh....um"

 

"What are you doing here?", Bom asked curiously.

 

"Well....", how was TOP meant to just say he found out her parents were dead and that he wanted to apologise for what he had said before about her being irresponsible.

 

"Came to apologise?", Bom said plainly

 

"No!", TOP quickly replied before thinking.

 

Bom shrugged her shoulders and walked past him.

 

"Dammit", TOP whispered, he turned and followed her.

 

Bom looked behind and saw him following her, but she kept walking ahead trying to ignore him.

 

"Ah...no...wait-", TOP tried to start a conversation but stopped himself everytime.

 

Bom suddenly stopped and swiveled around, "Yes?"

 

TOP stared at her not knowing what to say.

 

Bom sighed, "Listen I've had a bad day so I'm going home now if you don't mind"

 

"I'll drop you home", TOP blurted out, why could he not keep his cool today.

 

Bom looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "I...am home".

 

TOP looked behind her at the little shabby rooftop house, "You....live here?", he asked slightly surprised and at the same time with a tinge of sadness

 

Bom pulled her bag strap and nodded.

 

TOP kept looking at the rooftop house that would be too small to be even his shoe room at home.

 

Bom turned to look at her little house and then back at TOP, "You're probably thinking how someone can live here right?"

 

TOP turned back to Bom guiltily.

 

"I bet you've never lived in a place like this right?", Bom asked seriously.

 

TOP just looked at her.

 

"Of course you haven't", Bom laughed slightly, "people like me, we live our life one day at a time, all we think about is getting just enough money to pay rent and have a full stomach at the end of the night, anything else is just a bonus"

 

TOP looked at her strangely now.

 

"So next time Mr customer-nim you advise someone like me, try to see life through their eyes before hand", Bom bowed, "Goodnight then" and walked up to her little house.

 

TOP bit his lower lip and furrowed his brows thinking about what Bom had just said to him.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara flipped her head towards Ji. Ji quickly turned the camera away from her and faced it towards a random tree in the park.

 

Dara sighed at his childishness.

 

Ji smiled inwardly and turned the camera slowly back at her when she wasn't looking.

 

Dara shook her head and walked towards a food stall.

 

"Water please", Dara asked an attractive looking man behind the counter.

 

"Neh", the guy said and handed the bottle to Dara, "this one is on me"

 

"Sorry?", Dara asked.

 

"Free for a pretty lady", he smiled cutely.

 

Dara blushed slightly, thanked him and walked away.

 

 

 

 

Ji squinted his eyes at the scene, "Why does that girl blush at everyone else apart from me? First Daesung and now this kid!"

 

Jiyong saw the guy from the counter come out of his stall and start heading towards Dara. Before Ji could stop himself he ran towards the guy and stopped him.

 

"Yes?", the guy asked Jiyong.

 

"You don't want to go for her", Ji shook his head.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"She's not for you", Ji said.

 

"But she's cute", the guy said looking towards Dara.

 

"No", Ji shook his head, "I'm telling you as a worried citizen here stay away from her"

 

"Why?", the guy asked.

 

Ji sighed, this kid really was being persistent, "You don't know her?"

 

The guy shook his head.

 

"Oh dear", Jiyong pretended to be shocked, "she's known in this area as the mad girl", he whispered to the guy.

 

"Mad?"

 

Jiyong nodded, "Look at the girl, they say few years ago her fiance left her at the altar and that was it! She turned absolutely mad after that."

 

The guy nodded.

 

"After that day she vowed she would ruin every single guy in her path", JI clenched his fists and showed the guy.

 

"But she looks normal to me", the guy said as he watched Dara take photos of a squirell.

 

Ji shook his head, "That's her plan, she acts all innocent and nice to begin with them and then HWAP!", he snatched thin air with his fist, "once she's got you under her spell there's no escaping".

 

The guy gulped.

 

"I heard that one was left in such a bad state he's still in hospital", Ji whispered again.

 

The guy shivered, "Maybe I'll just go back to the stall now", he quickly scurried back to the stall.

 

Jiyong evily grinned, "Kekeke" and then went towards the oblivious Dara.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Where've you been?", Taeyang asked TOP when the latter walked into their hangout area.

 

"Nowhere!", TOP sat on the chair and poured himself a glass of soju.

 

"What've you been doing?", Daesung asked.

 

"Getting a well needed life lesson", TOP rubbed his forehead.

 

"Huh?", the three boys said.

 

Just then Jiyong walked in and sat down with the boys.

 

"And where were you hyung? I couldn't find you at the exhibition," Seungri asked.

 

"Was on a date", Ji winked.

 

"With who?", the guys quickly asked.

 

"With-", Ji stopped and blinked, "with....well I don't know her name actually"

 

"Oh Jees....such a bloody player", Taeyang muttered at his friend.

 

"No no....it was... you know the waitress girl?", Ji tried to explain.

 

"Salt girl?!", Daesung asked excitedly.

 

"Yup", Ji admitted proudly.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAH!", Taeyang laughed, "that must have been one atrocious date then!"

 

"WHY?!", Ji retorted.

 

"Dude it's so obvious to see that girl hates your guts.....how did you get her to go on a date with you?", Taeyang asked.

 

Ji shrugged, "I just dragged her off"

 

"So it wasn't a date then", TOP said simply.

 

"Cos you forced her to spend time with you", Seungri added.

 

"Whatever", Ji shrugged, "she came in the end didn't she?"


 

"Do you like her?", Taeyang asked smiling.

 

"YA!! Are you crazy?!", JI shouted, "She's bloody rude with a permanent frown plastered on her face!"

 

"Well she smiled at me", Daesung said which earned him a glare from Jiyong.

 

"Then why do you keep going on about her?", TOP asked.

 

"She's just interesting that's all", Ji shrugged again.

 

"Sure...interesting", the boys shook their head.

 

 

"Oh Ji hyung before I forget, I bumped into Gong Minzy and CL today", Seungri said.

 

"Who's CL?", Daesung asked.

 

"No one you should concern about hyung", Seungri glared at Daesung as if to say back-off.

 

"And...", Ji waited for Seungri to continue.

 

"Well they have a unnie who's really a big fan of your work, well GD's but you know what I mean", Seungri said, "Anyway I said I could get her your autograph, is that ok?"

 

"Sure, whatever", Ji grabbed the paper and pen off Seungri, "What's the girl's name?"


 

"Dara....Park Dara", Seungri said.