Weekend part 1

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

"Is this it?", Taeyang asked Bom as they got off the car.

 

TOP had filled the boys in about Bom's parents and the real reason why they were here this weekend.

 

 

Bom stepped towards the old run down pension, "It looks familiar...", she tried to open the gate but it was locked.

 

"I don't think anyone's been here in a long time", Dara said as she examined the place.

 

 

 

Bom walked to the back of the pension and ran to a familiar tree, "This is it!"

 

"You sure?", TOP asked as he followed her.

 

"Yea...look, I remember carving my name on this tree when I was young", she showed TOP her carved name.

 

"Doesn't look like we can get in the house though", TOP sighed as he looked at the blocked windows on the pension.

 

"But, I'm sure this is the place!", Bom nodded, "I'm sure of it!"

 

 

 

 

 

"It's going to be dark soon", Daesung walked towards them, "one of my hotels is close by here, about an hour away."

 

"Yea, let's rest for tonight and start work tomorrow neh?", TOP asked Bom.

 

She nodded, she looked back at the pension one last time and then followed the guys back to the car.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"9 rooms", Daesung nodded at the receptionist.

 

"Neh sajangnim" the receptionist smiled.

 

"9?!!", the girls exclaimed.

 

"Yea...unless you girls want to share with us?", Seungri replied cheekily.

 

"No...why 9? I mean us girls can share", Dara explained.

 

"4 of you? In one room?", Jiyong asked surprised.

 

"What's wrong with that?", Bom asked, "We always share anyway"

 

"Yea exactly", she turned to the receptionist, "Make that 6 bedrooms please"

 

"You know you guys should share too, it'd be so much cheaper", Dara nodded at Jiyong.

 

"Share?", Ji scoffed, "Don't joke!"

 

"Aigoo....spoilt rich kid", she muttered.

 

 

 

"Ma'am...we don't have rooms with 4 beds though", the receptionist apologetically looked at them.

 

"Oh that's fine, we'll sleep on the floor", Minzy smiled.

 

"FLOOR?!", the receptionist and the boys exclaimed.

 

 

"Waeyo?", the girls innocently asked.

 

 

 

The receptionist looked at Daesung.

 

"Just do what they say, they're not going to listen anyway...just make sure we're on the same floor neh?"

 

"Neh sajangnim", the receptionist smiled and then rang for porters.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...I can take it myself, just tell me the room number", Bom smiled at the porter who tried to take her bag.

 

"But...ma'am...it's my job", the porter stuttered.

 

"Don't worry about that, here let me help you", and instead Bom took one of the porter's bag and carried it for him.

 

The boys laughed at Bom and the girls who were now all helping the other porters carry the luggage.

 

 

 

"Why are they so asuming?", Jiyong smiled.

 

"You tell me?", Taeyang grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"WOOAAAAAAAAAAAA!", the girls shouted as they dropped their bags on the floor and ran into their room.

 

Dara ran to the bathroom, "BOMMMM!! THE BATHROOM IS BIGGER THAN OUR HOUSE!!"

 

 

The boys leaned on the doorway watching the girls run around like kids in a candy shop.

 

 

"THE TV MOVES UNNIEEE! IT MOVES!!", Minzy fiddled with the remote making the flat screen TV go up and down.

 

"THERE'S A MINI BARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!", CL shouted as she ran to the alcoholic beverages.

 

 

 

 

 

"Having fun girls?", Daesung asked.

 

The girls ran towards Daesung and hugged him, surprising him and the other boys.

 

"YA!", Jiyong yanked Dara away from Daesung.

 

 

"Thank you.....Daesung...oppa", Bom grinned happily.

 

"O...OPPA??!", TOP exclaimed but Bom totally ignored him.

 

 

"You girls like the room then?", Daesung asked.

 

"NEHHH!", the girls shouted as they ran back and started jumping on the bed.

 

 

 

"Let's go out tonight neh?", Taeyang shouted at the squealing girls.

 

"Out?", Dara plopped herself on the bed.

 

"Yea...as in out out", Taeyang nodded.

 

"Can't we eat first oppa?", Minzy pouted.

 

"Yea...I know a really good restaurant near by", Daesung grinned.

 

"What kind of restaurant?", Dara asked.

 

"One with no chicken feet", JIyong smiled.

 

Dara giggled remembering their 'date'.

 

 

 

 

 

"We want to take you girls out...our style", Seungri added.

 

"But...we didn't briing any clothes for your kind of places", CL pouted.

 

 

"Don't worry about that just be ready by 8 arasso", Daesung smiled.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Room service"

 

 

"Did you girls order anything?", Bom asked as she walked to the door.

 

"Nope", the girls replied as they followed her.

 

 

"Hello", Bom smiled at a woman with a rail of clothes.

 

"These were ordered for you madam", the woman smiled as she rolled the rail of clothes and shoes into the room and then left.

 

 

 

 

"There's a message here....'Be ready by 8", Minzy read out.

 

"These clothes are amazing!", Dara exclaimed as she ran her figners through the clothes.

 

"I'm so wearing this hat!!", CL grabbed a fur hat and clung to it, "Maybe having rich oppas isn't such a bad thing keke!"

 

"What are we waiting for let's get ready eeeekkk!", Bom exclaimed.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"8:20pm...I knew it, these girls are no different to other girls", Daseung sighed.

 

 

 

 

"OPPPAAAA!!", Minzy ran out to the guys, "Thank youuuuuuuuuuu for the clothes!"

 

"Cute hat Minzy", TOP pinched her cheek, "Where are the others?"

 

"Coming!",Minxy turned to the face the girls who were chatting and laughing as they walked towards them.

 

 

The girls didn't even realise, but every single man in that hotel lobby were staring at them. Two waiters even walked into each other and dropped their glasses making the porters slip on the floor and letting all the luggage go flying in the air. And still the three were absolutely clueless.

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

"YAAAA!", Seungri, TOP and JIyong pounced on Daesung who had ordered the clothes for the girls.

 

"Waeyo?!", Daesung retorted.

 

"YAA!! WHY IS CL IN SHORTS?!", Seungri shouted.

 

"You little!! DARA'S DRESS IS SEE THROUGH!!", Jiyong reached for Daesung's neck.

 

"BOM'S LEGS!!", TOP shouted angrily.

 

 

 

 

"My legs?", Bom stopped in front of TOP.

 

 

TOP slowly turned around to face Bom, he gulped, "I.....legs...I like legs"

 

"Neh?!", Bom asked surprised, "You like.... legs?"

 

"No I mean!!" TOP shook his head.

 

"It's true, TOP really likes legs, especially the ankles", Taeyang added.

 

Bom looked at TOP as if he was a weirdo and tried to hide her ankles behind Dara.

 

 

 

"How is it? Do I look the part of a rich girl?!", Dara pretended to pose for Jiyong.

 

Jiyong just took his leather jacket off and threw it over Dara's head.

 

"YAA!", Dara shouted as she threw the jacket on the floor.

 

"Wear it!", Jiyong picked the jacket up.

 

"WHY?!"

 

The rest looked at Jiyong.

 

"Haha....it's cold that's why!", Jiyong glared as he jipped Dara up in his jacket.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well if you 3 have had enough gaping at the girls shall we go get something to eat?", Taeyang asked the three boys.

 

"Who's staring?!", Jiyong pouted angrily as he looked away from Dara and walked out of the hotel.

 

"That's just his way of saying you look pretty Dara shi", Taeyang smiled sweetly.

 

Dara nodded sightly blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The girls chatted away, laughing and grinning while the boys stared at them, well you know which three.

 

 

Dara looked up and caught Jiyong's gaze, she nodded her head up once as if to say 'what do you want?'

 

Jiyong shook his head and turned to Daesung.

 

 

 

 

"Ma'am would you like to order-", the waiter stopped when Bom turned to face him, "I love you", he blurted out.

 

"Excuse me?", Bom asked surprised.

 

 

"What did he say?", Dara turned to face the waiter.

 

The young waiter turned to face Dara, "Wow....."

 

 

JIyong and TOP glared from the other side, you could almost see steam coming out of their ears.

 

 

The girls laughed and thanked the waiter for his compliments.

 

 

 


"Did you enjoy that?", JIyong asked Dara bitterly.

 

"Who wouldn't?", she replied.

 

"Chincha", Jiyong scoffed.

 

"If you're jealous maybe you should compliment me instead?", Dara asked sarcastically.

 

"Jealous? I AM KWO-"

 

"Kwon Jiyong the one and only heir to Kwon enterprise blah blah blah", Dara finished him off.

 

Jiyong laughed bitterly as the guys tried to calm him down.

 

"I'm ok....I'm ok", Jiyong smiled bitterly.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just going to the ladies room", Bom told the girls and walked off.

 

 

 

 

On her way back from the toilet, the young waiter stopped her again.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Neh?", Bom smiled back.

 

"You're....so...", the cute waiter stuttered.

 

Bom blushed slightly.

 

"What's your name?", he asked.

 

"My name?", Bom placed a strand of hair behind her ear shyly, "Park Bom-"

 

"My girlfriend!", TOP interrupted.

 

"GIRLFRIEND?!", Bom and the waiter shouted.

 

"Bom-ah...let's go back to the table", TOP sweetly smiled as he wrapped his arm around Bom's waist.

 

Bom's eyes widened at the sudden touch, she held her breath in shock.

 

 

He pulled her away from the distraught waiter and took her back to the table. He then went back to talking to the boys as if nothing had happened, while Bom was quietly hyperventilating in the corner.