My prized possession

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

"I'm soooooo tired.....", Dara flopped onto the bed.

 

"This is not what I was expecting.....", CL said as she crawled on the floor.

 

"If you guys are finding it hard imagine how I feel!", Bom whined, "and we have work tonight GAHHHH!"

 

 

 

After 3 days at the hospital, the intial awe of working at the hospital had been completely replaced by the harsh and tiring reality of being a medical student.

The girls laid there sprawled across the floor of their rooftop house.

 

 

"UNNIE!",Minzy ran in.

 

"Hmm?", the girls didn't even bother getting up.

 

"Dara unnie...guess what?", Minzy smiled excitedly at Dara.

 

"What?", Dara mumbled.

 

"Well...", Minzy sat next to Dara, "Seungri shi and Young deuk shi came to the restaurant again"

 

"Again?", CL asked.

 

Minzy nodded, "He was asking for you CL unnie by the way"

 

"Tell him I've moved countries", CL retorted and closed her eyes.

 

"Anyway", Minzy turned back to Dara, "we met him at GD's exhibition last week and he told me he was friends with GD himself!"

 

"OMO!!", Dara palmed .

 

"And look what I have here...", Minzy wiggled a piece of paper in front of Dara's eyes, "his autograph!"

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Dara took the paper and placed it close to her heart, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

"Who's the best dongseng in the world?", Minzy asked proudly.

 

"GONG MINZY IS!", Dara shouted and hugged the girl silly.

 

Dara stood up and pinned the autograph amongst her photo filled walls, "Ahhhhhh", she smiled as she looked at GD's autograph, "My prized possession."

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"What's your name?", Jiyong flicked through his camera and stopped at another picture of Dara.

 

He sat up and zoomed in on her angry face, "Haha....cute".

 

He looked at the next 'angry' photo, "HAHAHA!", he laughed alone in his studio as he stared at Dara's picture.

 

"You know why I'm so interested in you?", he asked the picture of Dara, "It's because I don't know your name".

 

He went to the next picture, "Yes that's why I'm thinking so much about you....cos I don't know your name".

 

He stopped at one of Dara's back, walking away from him, "What's your name?"

 

 

He suddenly smiled, he'd found his idea for his next exhibition. He stood up and went into his dark room and started to develop Dara's pictures.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

TOP replayed the last conversation he had with Bom.

 

"Aish!!", he threw a file on the floor in fustration.

 

"Sir is everything ok?", his reception came running in.

 

TOP looked up and sighed, "I'm going home!", he grabbed his jacket and stormed out into the night. He'd been struggling to focus on work so much, by the time he left it was already 10pm.

 

He drove straight to the club where the girls would be working tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I need to talk to one of your waitresses!", TOP asked the manager.

 

"Sorry?", the manager asked.

 

"I need to see one of your waitresses in private!", TOP repeated.

 

"Um..well sir we don't really have that kind of service here", the manager replied completely misinterpreting.

 

"What are you on about?!", TOP asked, "I don't know her name...but um....she's quite tall, long hair, pretty....seems to be accident prone..."

 

The manager looked at him with a confused look.

 

"AISH!", TOP rubbed the back of his neck fustrated, he spun around and saw Bom walking out of a room and heading towards them.

 

"HER!", TOP pointed at Bom.

 

"Oh...you mean Park Bom", the manager  said.

 

"Park Bom?", TOP whispered Bom's name, "That's her name?....Bom..."

 

"BOM!", the manager shouted for Bom.

 

"Deh", Bom quickened her pace.

 

"Mr Choi here-"

 

"YOU!", Bom shouted surprised.

 

"I need to talk to you!", TOP said seriously.

 

"What?", Bom asked.

 

"In private", TOP said eyeing her manager.

 

"Bom...", the manager flashed her a grin and gave her one of the keys to the room, "Why don't you go with Mr Choi to one of the rooms."

 

"Excuse me??!", Bom asked surprised at what the manager was trying to say.

 

"Hey...I'll just pretend like I didn't hear or see anything! Off you go!", the manager smiled and wriggled his eyebrows.

 

"Look you've got this completely wrong-",

 

"Let's go!", TOP pulled Bom into one of the rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LET ME OUT!", Bom shouted once in the room.

 

"Why are you shouting like a crazy person?", TOP asked totally oblivious to just how pissed Bom was.

 

"Why?", Bom asked, "What do you mean why? My manager thinks.....aish!"

 

"What?", TOP asked completely clueless.

 

"You don't see why I'm annoyed?", Bom asked.

 

"No", TOP shook his head.

 

Bom stared at him for a while and then shook her head, "Ok...so first you think I'm pregnant or I have a child, then you accuse me of being an alcoholic, then you diss me about how I was brought up and then tell me to be more responsible and NOW you walk into my work place shouting for me making my manager think.....think...."

 

"Think what?", TOP asked, "I just asked him if I could....see...you in private oh...right", TOP realised how it sounded now.

 

Bom nodded with her hands on her hips.

 

"Dara was right, you rich kids are just the same!", Bom shook her head.

 

"Dara? That's your daughter right?", TOP asked.

 

"Have you not been listening to anything I've been saying, DARA IS NOT MY DAUGHTER! SHE'S MY ROOMMATE!!", Bom finally exploded.

 

TOP could only say, "Ah..."

 

"Ah?", Bom asked, "That's all you can say? Ah? Right well if everything is cleared up, I'm going to back to work, but before that I need to explain to my manager that I'm not some bloody !!", she shouted and walked out.

 

"Oh sh!t", TOP muttered.