I need to find you

FATE vs HATE

 

 

"FREEEEEEEEEE DAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!", Dara screamed early in the morning.

 

"Aghhh....dara shush!", Bom mumbled and covered her head with a pillow.

 

"Bom I want to take you somewhere COME ON!", Dara jumped up and down on their sofa bed.

 

"Noooo....let's sleep!", Bom mumbled.

 

"YYAAAA!", Dara kicked Bom off the bed.

 

"DARA!", Bom shouted back as she squirmed on the floor rubbing her back.

 

"Oh good you're up", Dara smiled innocently and quickly folded the bed up so Bom couldn't go back to sleep.

 

"Aish!", Bom ruffled her hair in fustration.

 

"Oh come on I want to take you to this exhibition!", Dara pleaded.

 

"Why?...you go", Bom whined.

 

Dara ignored her complaints, "The photographer's name is GD and he is amazing, and I have been waiting ages for him to have his exhibition in Korea and finally he's here so we have to have go!!"

 

"Ok fine-", Bom stopped remembering something, "actually Dara I have something I need to do today mianhe"

 

"Oh but....no....why? what do you have?", Dara asked.

 

"Um....um, I'll let you know later ok", Bom smiled and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

 

Dara looked at Bom quizically, "What's she hiding from me?"

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Come in", TOP said at the knock on his office door.

 

The receptionist bowed, "Jiyong shi is here to see you"

 

"Hmm", TOP said not looking up from his computer screen.

 

"CHOI!", JI shouted as he sat on the chair.

 

"What are you doing here?", TOP asked still focused on his work.

 

"Just thought you might want to grab lunch before I head off to my exhibition, you're coming later right", Ji said.

 

 

The boys may be rich, but there's a reason why they're so rich. 

 

TOP is the CEO of Choi Law Firm after his father retired two years ago, TOP has been solely responsible for the most successful Law firm in the whole Asia.

 

Kwon Jiyong is the sole heir of Kwon Enterprise, the largest multinational company in Korea. But much to his parents dismay, his true passion is in photography and he's actually a world renowned photographer known by the name GD. His parents let him continue his "hobby" as long as no one knew it was him hence the name GD and that he continued his work at the company.

Lee Seungri's family own large areas of high-end property in Seoul.

Daesung and Taeyang are both heirs of rival 5 star hotels and a number of departmental stores in Korea.

 

People like Dara might think that they just live off their parents' money and inheritance, but these boys are seriously involved in their business and believe in the motto "Work hard, play hard"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe, not today I have to go to the police station today", TOP apologised.

 

"Police station?!", Ji asked.

 

"Just need to get hold of some witness evidence that's all", TOP said as he grabbed his suit coat.

 

"Um....dude you're the CEO not just some employee, surely you could get someone else to go instead", Ji said.

 

"I could I guess, but I'm going", TOP smiled.

 

"You love your job too much dude", JI shook his head.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara entered the warehouse where the exhibition was held.

 

 

"Woaaahhhh", Dara exclaimed as she looked at the impressive photos hung on the walls.

 

There were quite a lot of people there but because the warehouse was so big, she felt like she was the only one looking at the photos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was walking amogst the people at the exhibition, listening to people's comments about his photos.

 

"I wonder what he looks like in real life?", a girl asked.

 

"Hmm, for someone to take pictures like these, he must be hot", another one giggled.

 

"Well for all we know he could be hiding himself cos he's ugly you know", a man added.

 

 

 

Jiyong laughed slightly and then walked away. He turned to see a girl focusing deeply at one of his photos on her own. He slowly made his way over thinking it would be nice to see what she thinks of the photo.

 

 

Jiyong stopped slightly when he realised it was Dara. He smiled inwardly and walked towards her.

 

 

"Boring photo don't you think?", Ji asked pretending to be a normal viewer.

 

"Hmm no" Dara kept her eyes on the black and white photo, "I like it"

 

"Why? I think it's a bit rough to be honest"

 

"That's why I like it", Dara smiled, "perfection is boring" she turned to look at the guy, "AACCK!" she screamed.

 

"Hi", Jiyong whispered.

 

"YOU!!", Dara exclaimed

 

"Me"

 

"Did you follow me here??!", Dara hissed.

 

"I'm not that free you know",

 

"I know I know you're oh so busy to bother about poor people like me", Dara shook her head before he could say anything.

 

"So you're a fan of GD then?", Jiyong asked.

 

"None of your business", Dara walked to the next photo.

 

"I don't really like his stuff", Jiyong followed her.

 

Dara rolled her eyes, "Then leave, the door's over there."

 

"His stuff is just average don't you think?"

 

Dara turned to face him, "Look if you can't tell the difference between an average photo and an amazing photo then why did you bother coming?!"

 

"Jees....you really like him eh?", Ji asked pretending to be annoyed.

 

"Who wouldn't?", Dara retorted, "atleast he has talent unlike someone I know", Dara walked off again.

 

JI quickly followed her, "Oh I don't know about that? I think GD and I are quite similar"

 

"Oh really", Dara said as she focused on another photo, "I'd like to see you take a photo like this"

 

"Ok...it's a date then", Ji smiled.

 

Dara shook her head and was about to walk off when Ji pulled her back and walked out of the exhibition.

 

"YA!", Dara shouted, "Let go!! Where are you taking me??!"

 

"We're going on our date", Ji simple said.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Um....", Bom nervously looked around at the police station. She'd never been in one before and she didn't like the feeling she got from the place.

 

"Yes agashi?", a policeman at the desk asked her.

 

"Um...", Bom fumbled in her bag looking for her parent's information.

 

The policeman tapped his pen on his desk impatiently.

 

"I'm the daughter of Park Jisuk and Park Minsun....they were killed 11 years ago....", Bom said nervously, "the case was closed saying it was an accident, but I think it was...."

 

"Murder?", the policeman sighed.

 

Bom nodded.

 

"I can assure you that if the case was closed saying it was an accident then it was an accident", the policeman said irritatingly.

 

"But-"

 

"Look miss, we have families always coming to us with these ridiculous theories all the time!", the policeman said.

 

Bom's eyes watered slightly, "please...if I could just look at their case file-"

 

"Look agashi stop wasting my time and your time", the policeman stood up, "now if you don't mind I've got work to do.

 

The policeman left Bom stunned.

 

Tears started to fall from her eyes. She sighed, "It was never going to be easy Bom....but you'll find a way".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait here", TOP told his driver as he started to enter the police station.

 

 

He was walking through the corridors of the station when he spotted a familiar face coming towards him. Her eyes puffy from crying, her head bend low as she walked slowly past TOP.

 

"What should I do now?", Bom muttered as she wept and walked past TOP.

 

 

TOP looked at her, "Now she's ended up at the police station", he shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Seunghyun shi", the same policeman came running towards TOP and bowed.

 

TOP nodded, "I need to have a look at the witness reports again for the Kim case"

 

"Of course of course", the policeman said, "just bare with me a moment."

 

TOP looked behind and saw Bom exit the station. He turned around again, "Do you know what that lady wanted here?"

 

"Who?", the policeman asked.

 

"The one that just walked out."

 

"Ahh....typical case", the policeman shrugged his shoulders, "parents died in some sort of accident 11 years ago and the girl thinks it wasn't an accident and she wanted me to reopen the case again."

 

TOP stared at the police in shock and silence, and all he could think about was being rude to Bom about how she was brought up and how upset she got about that.

 

"And...you didn't help her?", TOP asked.

 

"Seunghyun-shi, the case was closed 11 years ago, I don't have the time to be re-opening cases like that, it's a waste of my time."

 

TOP clenched his teeth and tried to calm himself down, "Maybe you should have atleast looked it up for her."

 

"No point", the policeman shrugged again.

 

"If you think there's no point opeing that case....perhaps you're in the wrong profession then", TOP turned and walked out.

 

 

Once outside he looked around but couldn't see Bom. 

 

 

'I need to find you....'