24 hours

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

"Someone explain to me why we're here?", Jiyong said as he placed his head back on the car seat.

 

"Seungri! I thought we agreed on avoiding the girls?!", Taeyang scolded.

 

The next night, somehow the boys had agreed to let Seungri drive them somewhere....that somewhere being the Gong Restaurant.

 

"Hyungs just listen to me-", Seungri pleaded.

 

"Turn that engine on right now and drive as far away from this place as possible", TOP ordered.

 

"But hyung!", Seungri whined, "I want to see CL!"

 

"Then see her", Jiyong exclaimed, "Why the hell did you drag us?"

 

"I need moral support!", Seungri shouted back.

 

"Moral support my-", Taeyang whacked him across the head.

 

"Ya! If you're so in love with her...then go date her! But don't drag me to hell with you arasso!", TOP glared.

 

"Come on pleaseeee!", Seungri pouted and begged.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"So Seunghun shi is helping you with your parents' case?", Dara asked Bom, "Is that why you didn't come home last night?"

 

Bom nodded as she wiped the tables.

 

"That's good, he's a lawyer so maybe we'll be able to figure out the case sooner than we thought", CL added.

 

"Hopefully...but", Bom bit her lip and hesitated.

 

"But?", Dara asked.

 

"Seunghyun shi thinks the murderer might be someone from his company"

 

"WHAT?!", the girls shouted.

 

"My dad worked there you see...but there's not a single trace of evidence that says he worked there!", Bom explained as the girls nodded.

 

"This is so strange unni", Minzy said.

 

"Too strange to be a coincidence", Dara added.

 

 

 

 

 

The windchime by the door softly rang and the girls instinctively stood up and bowed at the customers.

 

"WELCO-", the girls stopped and eyes widened at the sight of the boys.

 

"Hello", Daesung said awkwardly while the other boys cleared their throats and looked away.

 

"Table for 5 please", Taeyang added while he nudged Seungri.

 

 

The girls stood there gaping at the boys, what on earth were they doing here?

 

 

Jiyong pushed Seungri forward, "Ya...palli do what you came here to do and lets go", he hissed.

 

"Hyung!", Seungri hissed back and shook his head fervently.

 

 

Taeyang sighed in fustration, he pulled Seungri forward by his arm and faced the girls, "CL! Seungri wanted to see you!", he then shoved Seungri in front of CL.

 

CL stared at Seungri blankly.

 

 

"Um...", Seungri stuttered and then he walked back to Jiyong and pushed Ji in front of him, "JIYONG HYUNG WANTED TO SEE DARA!"

 

"WHAT THE-", Jiyong shouted as he turned to face Dara who was glaring at him, "Um....well....", he turned and grabbed TOP instead, "TOP! Didn't you say you had something to talk to Bom about?!"

 

"I did?!", TOP exclaimed in surprise.

 

Bo raised her eyebrow waiting for TOP.

 

"AISH!", he glared at the boys and sighed, "I um....about the case."

 

"Oh", Bom softened slightly and directed the guys to the table.

 

 

 

The girls stared as the boys stumbled into one another trying to push eachother in front of eachother to the table.

 

 

 

"Why did I have a bad feeling he'd be back", CL muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So...how's business Minzy?", Seungri asked Minzy after Daesung persuaded the girls to sit with them for a bit. Well Seungri persuaded Daesung to do that.

 

"Seriously oppa?", Minzy asked not impressed, "That's what you came here to ask?"

 

"Um", Seungri looked down at the table.

 

"Quickly....say what you want to say to CL unnie", Minzy ordered.

 

"YA!", CL hit Minzy gently but glared at her.

 

Minzy shrugged, "What?"

 

Bom cleared , "Minzy's right....we're busy so if you have something to say to her do it."

 

CL scrunched her face at Bom and then glared at Seungri.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry...", Seungri pouted at CL.

 

"Man up!", Jiyong hissed.

 

Seungri sat up straight and in a deep voice again said, "I'm sorry!"

 

"Ya...are you trying to imitate TOP hyung?!", Daesung hissed.

 

Seungri's face fell, "Please forgive me...I'll never ignore you again!"

 

"She's not your mother jees", TOP whispered.

 

"YA!", Seungri stood up and shouted at his hyungs, "YOU'RE MEANT TO BE HELPING ME!!"

 

"WE ARE!", the boys shouted back.

 

Seungri sighed in fustration and turned to face CL, "What do I need to do?"

 

"Huh?", CL asked.

 

"What do I need to do to win you back!", Seungri said again.

 

 

"Awh", the girls whimpered slightly.

 

 

 

But CL just crossed her arms, "You sure you can handle it?"

 

Seungri nodded.

 

"Ok then", CL took her apron off and flung it at Seungri.

 

Seungri caught it and looked at CL in confusion.

 

"To start off...how about being a waiter for the night?", CL smiled.

 

"WHAT?!", Seungri asked.

 

"WHAT?!", the rest of the boys shouted while the girls snickered.

 

CL shrugged her shoulders innocently, "But...if you don't want to then..."

 

Seungri looked at his hyungs for help.

 

 

 

"Oh...CL, a sunbae from uni was asking me for your number...should I give it to him?", Dara teased.

 

 

Seungri's face hardened, he grabbed the apron and stormed away to a table full of customers.

 

 

"HAHAHAHH!", the girls laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you're making him serve?!", JIyong asked gobsmacked.

 

"Aigoo...this namja! Getting all worked up about just clearing a few tables", Dara scoffed.

 

"Mwarago?", JIyong asked, "I'm not getting worked up about anything"

 

"Really?...I guess for someone like you, serving people would be impossible", Dara teased.

 

"Is that so?", JIyong glared at her, "I bet I could live your life so easily", he crossed his arms, "No intelligence needed"

 

"I'm a medical student", Dara stated.

 

"Hmm...whatever" Jiyong shrugged.

 

"Ha?! You honestly think you could live my life?", she asked.

 

"Yup!"

 

"Wanna bet?", Dara dared.

 

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Fine! Mr I can do anything....I dare you to live my life for the next 24 hours", Dara smirked.

 

"24 hours?" Jiyong grinned.

 

"HA!", Dara scoffed as she unwrapped her apron and threw it at him, "Your time starts now!"

 

Jiyong grabbed the apron, "And what if I win? What if I last the 24 hours?"

 

"That's up to you....but if I win, you have to do whatever I tell you to do araso?", Dara said smiling.

 

"Deal!", they shook hands and JIyong stood up to help Seungri.

 

"He's so screwed!", Dara laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"He has no clue what he's got himself into", the boys shool thier head.

 

"Seunghyun shi do you want to try?", Bom asked smiling.

 

"No", TOP stated.

 

"Thought so", Bom muttered, "It doesn't suit you...you know labour work."

 

"That makes me sound lazy", TOP stated again.

 

"Well...you do kinda just sit around in a desk all day", Bom said trying to aggravate him.

 

TOP glared at her, "Apron now!"

 

Bom tried not to laugh as she handed her apron to him.

 

"Lazy eh?", TOP said as he walked off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*CRASH*

 

Seungri fell on the floor with ten plates on top of him, "OWwww...my back!"

 

"WAITER where's my drink?!"

 

"NEH!", Seungri tried to stand up but slipped again.

 

 

 

"This is the wrong order! I didn't ask for kimchi soup!", a customer shouted at Jiyong.

 

"Soup is soup!", Jiyong glared at the customer.

 

"It's too hot!", the customer retorted.

 

Jiyong grabbed a glass of cold water and poured into the soup, "Better?"

 

"YA!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to G- Restaurant", TOP said with no expression whatsoever as he lifted his hand up as if to wave slightly.

 

The customers shook their head at him, "Table for three"

 

"Just sit on an empty table!"

 

"Hyung help!", Seungri called out.

 

TOP ran to Seungri, bumping into every table possible on his way there.

 

 

"YA!", the customers complained.

 

 

 

 

 

"What have we done?", the girls shook their head in dismay....how useless could these guys be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls locked up the restaurant while the bosy waited for them outside.

 

"That was easy!", Jiyong slumped against the car.

 

"Really? Well thanks to you we lost half our customers!", Dara complained.

 

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders not bothered at all.

 

 

 

 

"So how did I do?", Seungri asked CL.

 

"Hmm...ok I guess minus the fact that we are now 20 plates short", CL said.

 

"Mianhe...", Seungri said.

 

 

 

"Bom let's go home I'm so tired.", Dara tugged Bom along.

 

 

 

"Um...what are you doing?", Dara stopped and looked at Jiyong who was next to her now.

 

"What do you mean? Forgotten the bet already?", Jiyong asked smiling.

 

"What?!"

 

"I'm living your life for the next 24 hours", Jiyong stated.

 

"So?"

 

"Well poor people don't really live in houses like mine....so I have to stay at yours tonight", he shrugged.

 

"WHAT?!", Dara and Bom exclaimed.

 

"YA! Are you crazy?!", Dara hissed.

 

"It's fine if you want to give up", he shrugged, "but remember....you'll have to do whatever I tell you to do!"

 

"You want to come and sleep with me and Bom?!", Dara shouted.

 

"It'll be comfy!", Ji teased.

 

 

"YA! YA!", TOP stepped forward, not liking the idea of Jiyong and Bom together, "Who said you can sleep with Bom?"

 

They all looked at him curiously.

 

 

"And ...dara!", TOP quickly said.

 

"Exactly!", Bom and Dara said.

 

"Well get ready for your punishment then", Jiyong smirked.

 

"AISH!!", Dara muttered, she looked at Bom, "I'm not losing to him Bom!"

 

 

 

"Actually....I have something to talk to Bom about", TOP lied.

 

"You do?", the girls said in surprise.

 

"Yea...the case", TOP looked at Bom.

 

The girls nodded seriously.

 

"Chincha?", Bom asked warily.

 

"Yea...so shall we go?", TOP asked Bom.

 

Bom hesitated and looked at Dara.

 

 


"You can't leave me! I'll be alone!", Dara whined.

 

"You'll be with me...for the next 24 hours", Jiyong teased.

 

 

 

"Dara...it's about the case though", Bom said sadly.

 

Dara sighed, "Arasso! GO!"

 

 

Dara turned to Jiyong, "The next 24 hours....I'm going to make sure you live in hell!"