Oh we're so screwed

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

"I mean really Minzy you should have seen those guys", CL said to her cousin as they wiped the tables at their family restaurant, "There were these 4 tall handsome guys and well one that looked slightly like a dweeb, but that's not the point! The point is that one of them asked Dara out on a date??!!!!!"

 

"Chincha unnie!", Minzy turned to Dara who walked past them holding a plate of food.

 

Dara rolled her eyes in annoyance as she walked past.

 

"Unnie you should be happy, I heard he was handsome!", Minzy ran after her.

 

Dara placed the plate in front of the customer and turned to face Minzy, "On what planet was he handsome?! Ya! Focus on your college application instead of boys arasso!"

 

"Well I thought he was good looking", CL shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Ok then, you go on a date with him", Dara muttered as she walked to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Ya you girls why does it look like only Bom is working! Shoo shoo clean those tables!", Minzy's dad came out of the kitchen pushing the girls towards the table.

 

"Ajhussi, I am working!", Dara said grumpily.

 

"Yes...but you need to work with a smile", Gong ajhussi forced Dara to smile with his fingers, "Now go! Customers want to see happy faces girls happy faces!"

 

"Deh!", the 4 girls bowed and went off to make themselves busy.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Why are we here?", Ji said as he stepped out of his car, looking at a small shabby looking restaurant.

 

"We own this whole street hyung", Seungri got out of the car and looked at the street, "Dad just wanted me to check the condition of these properties that's all"

 

"And we have to come with you on your little business venture why?", TOP got out of the next car with Daesung and Taeyang.

 

"It's not work hyung, it's a restaurant we're just here for dinner that's all", Seungri smiled persuasively.

 

TOP sighed impatiently, "Let's go then"

 

The boys walked into the little 'Gong Restaurant'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The windchime by the door gently rang as the boys walked in.

 

Dara turned around at the sound of the windchime and bowed automatically, "Welcome customer-nim!!- HWAHHH!!"

 

"YOU!", Jiyong pointed at Dara in astonishment.

 

"YOU!!", Dara shouted back, "What are you doing here?!!"

 

"I could ask you the same thing!", Ji retorted.

 

"As if you don't know!", Dara scoffed, "How did you know I work here??!"

 

"You work here?", Ji arched his eyebrows.

 

"Yes! DUH", Dara pointed at her waitress outfit as if it wasn't obvious.

 

 

"Um...table for 5 please", TOP butted in.

 

"Neh?", Dara asked in confusion.

 

"We're here to eat", Ji said and walked past Dara.

 

 

 

 

Minzy took the boys towards their table.

 

Daesung gave Minzy his famous eye smile.

 

"Don't even think about it", Taeyang muttered to Daesung, "too young!!"

 

"I didn't do anything", Daesung said as he sat down beside Taeyang.

 

Seungri looked around the restaurant and asked Minzy if the owner was here.

 

"Ah, neh, would you like to see him?", Minzy asked politely.

 

Seungri nodded, "Thank you if that's not too much trouble."

 

"It's nice", TOP said as he looked around.

 

"Yea...cosy it's not bad", Ji added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stormed into the kitchen surprising Bom and CL.

 

"AAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHHH!", she grabbed the knife off one of the cooks and started hammering a cucumber.

 

"Ok.....what's wrong?", Bom asked nervously.

 

"Table 4!! GO and SEE! We have visitors", Dara shouted as she pointed towards the door.

 

"Ok, I'll be back", Bom grabbed the food menus on her way out as she kept looking at Dara in confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom walked towards the table and handed the menus, "Hello, are you ready to order drinks- oh crap....", Bom said as she came face to face with TOP and the other 4 boys.

 

"You work here too?", Taeyang asked while TOP just stared at her.

 

"Neh....", Bom replied as she caught a glance of TOP still staring at her.

 

"Seems like we can't get enough of eachother eh? We seem to be bumping into eachother quite a lot", Daesung smiled jokingly.

 

Bom nodded akwardly.

 

"Do you ever go home?", TOP asked seriously.

 

"Sorry?", Bom asked in confusion.

 

TOP shook his head in disapprovment, "Shouldn't you be at home with you know?"

 

Bom smiled and muttered in english, "What the hell is this guy on about?", she continued to smile hoping he would think she was just saying something nice.

 

TOP smirked.

 

"Why is this jerk always smirking at me, who the hell does he think he is", Bom repeated again in english while smiling a bit too much.

 

TOP bit his lower lip and tried not to smile, "So you work here too eh? You must be in quite a rough situation, working two jobs?"

 

Bom continued to nod and smile and speak in english "This jerk...always talking about crap pretending like he knows me....aish I wish he would just hurry up and order drinks!" 

 

She cleared and faced the other boys and said in korean this time, "Would like to order drinks first?"

 

"Deh", the boys ordered their drinks.

 

She finally turned to TOP and waited for his order.

 

"I'll have the same as Taeyang if that's ok", TOP replied in perfect english with a smile.

 

Bom's jaw fell to the floor when she realised that he could understand and speak english, "oh sh!t"

 

"Excuse me?!", Taeyang asked when he heard Bom swear.

 

"Omo!", Bom covered , "Sorry customer-nim.", she quickly ran back into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes later, Dara was forced to take the food out to the boys with CL because Bom refused to face TOP.

 

 

 

"There!", Dara pretty much dropped Jiyong's plate of food on the table, "Enjoy"

 

"Ya...what are you doing??!", CL hissed at Dara.

 

"Waitress, the plate isn't hot?", Seungri said, thinking that they might have just made a mistake and not realising this wasn't a 5 star restaurant he's used to.

 

"Um....sorry I don't understand?", CL asked.

 

"Oh..is it meant to be cold?", Seungri asked back.

 

"Is that a problem?", Cl asked.

 

"Well...I guess for just tonight I can handle it", Seungri smiled back not knowing he had just insulted CL.

 

CL squinted her eyes and tried to smile.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me!", Ji called out to Dara.

 

Dara turned around and smile bitterly, "Neh customer-nim?"

 

"This doesn't have enough salt", Ji said.

 

Dara looked at his untouched food, "You haven't even tried it though"

 

Ji shrugged, "I just know"

 

Dara huffed impatiently, "There's enough salt there trust me!"

 

"The customer is always right, Miss waitress", Ji quickly retorted.

 

"Fine! Ok if that's what you want", Dara walked back into the kitchen, after a few seconds she stormed back out with a bowl of salt. She then poured the whole salt content of the bowl onto Ji's food.

 

"What the hell?!", JI shouted.

 

"Enjoy your meal customer-nim", Dara smile sweetly leaving everyone speechless.

 

 

As soon as Dara walked back to th bar to attend another customer, the owner, Minzy's dad walked towards the table and bowed.

 

"Hello Seungri-shi, I didn't know you were coming", Gong ajhussi said politely.

 

"Ah...neh, just came to check how business was and enjoy the food", Seungri smiled at the owner.

 

"Of course...of course, um", Gong ajhussi looked for the girls, "Girls....come here a moment"

 

The 4 girls peered out and cursed when they saw who Gong ajhussi was talking to.

 

They walked slowly, pushing eachother in front of eachother and trying to hide. They huddled close together looking cautiously at the boys, thinking they'd complained about them.

 

 

"Girls, this is Seungri-shi, his family owns this property, come on bow", Gong ajhussi said.

 

The girls faces scrunched up at that bit of information, and muttered curses about how screwed they were.

 

"And they are...?", Gong ajhussi looked at the other boys.

 

"Ah, these are my hyungs, Jiyong hyung, Daesung hyung, Taeyang hyung and TOP I mean Seunghyun hyung", Seungri introduced the boys who in turn bowed politely at the ajhussi.

 

"Ah deh", the ajhussi turned towards the girls,"you girls look after them properly tonight arasso, I don't want to hear any complaints", he said sternly.

 

"Neh", the girls muttered still looking at the floor.

 

"Good! Ask these girls for anything, and they will happily help", Gong ajhussi bowed and left the girls and boys.

 

 

Dara and Bom peeked a glance at Jiyong and TOP and saw them smirking arrogantly.

 

'Oh we're so screwed......'