How about a date then?

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I need a drink!!", CL sighed as the girls walked through the park after lessons.

 

Bom smiled and handed her water bottle to CL.

 

CL just stared at Bom as if she was stupid, "Something a bit stronger Bom...as in anything with more than 50% alcohol in it!"

 

"Oh...sorry", Bom smiled.

 

 

 

"Hey why don't you use your charms and ask those guys for a drink then?", Dara jokingly pointed at a group of boys drinking by the benches.

 

"I'm being serious...come on we haven't been out in ages!", CL whined, "that bloody neuroscience module killed me today!!"

 

"Wait a minute....those guys are in school uniforms", Bom squinted her eyes towards the some what young looking boys.

 

"WHAT?!", Dara turned back to the look at the group, "AISH! Kids these days", she rolled her sleeves up ready to tell them off.

 

But Bom got there before her, she stormed towards the boys and stood in front of them with her hands on her hips.

 

One of the boys turned to notice Bom, he gulped and tried to hide the alcohol, "Yes?"

 

"What do you think you're doing??", Bom asked seriously.

 

The boys looked nervously at eachother, "Nothing....just mind your own business.

 

"HA?! As a responsible citizen of South Korea, I have an obligation to stop and report any law breakers!!", Bom stated.

 

The boys just stared at her. Blink. Blink

 

"Therefore", Bom continued, "I am confiscating your drinks!"

 

"WHAT!!", the boys hid the bottles behind them, "GO AWAY FREAKK!"

 

"Freak??!!", Bom shouted back, "YA I'M A NOONA!", she grabbed one of them by the ear.

 

"Oww...oowww", the boys whimpered as Bom held his ear high.

 

"Let me tell you boys something", Bom squinted her eyes and glared at the boys, "I know all the bones in a human body-"

 

"Thanks for the biology lesson", another guy scoffed.

 

Bom glared at him which shut him up, "I also know exactly where to hit those bones in order to break them.....do you get where I am going with this.."

 

The boys gulped.

 

"With one quick movement of my hand", she demostrated in the thin air," you'll be....", she slid her thumb across threateningly.

 

"There noona...have them HAVE THEM ALL!", the boys shouted quickly, "Here have some money too!", one of the boys threw his wallet at her and then ran for their lives.

 

"AND STAY IN SCHOOL!!", Bom shouted after them.

 

 

 

 

"Bom..."

 

Bom turned around to find Dara and CL completely wide eyed with their jaws literally on the floor.

 

Bom just shrugged innocently.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyu...hyungs....no....more", Seungri panted as he ran behind his hyungs.

 

"Why do we bring him running with us everytime!", Daesung complained.

 

"Hurry up!!", Taeyang shouted back at Seungri as he ran up to Ji and TOP.

 

 

"HYUNNNNGGGGSSSS!!", Seungri cried, "PLEASSSSEEEEEE!"

 

TOP shook his head and started running a bit faster.

 

"JI HYUNNG!", Seungri fell but grabbed Jiyong's leg just in time.

 

"AISHT!", Ji shouted as he took his headphones off and glared at Seungri, "GET OFF!"

 

"I'm tired....too tired...", Seungri whined as Jiyong dragged him along.

 

"Guys let's take a break!", Ji said finally and sat down on the bench.

 

The other boys walked back and each whacked Seungri's head as they sat down in fustration.

 

"If you can't run why bloody bother coming with us and making us stop!", Daesung said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

 

Seungri pouted and looked at the floor, "I was tired though"

 

TOP took a swing of water and sighed, "Next time I'm going to leave you."

 

Seungri nodded sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR BONES AHAHAHAH THAT WAS HILARIOUS BOM!", Dara shouted in hysterical laughter while walking beside Bom and CL.

 

 

 

 

 

The boys turned to see who was making a noise.

 

"Isn't that...?", Taeyang pulled Ji and looked at the girls.

 

"That little....", Jiyong smirked when he saw Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wasn't really going to break their bones", Bom pouted.

 

"Woah, what is it with you and your split personality, one minute you look like a bloody gangster and now look at you being all lovely and innocent HAHAHAH", CL laughed.

 

 

"Oh sh!t", Dara whispered.

 

CL and Bom looked at Dara in confusion, "chill dara...she doesn't actually have a split personality...I was just saying....where are you looking?", CL and Bom turned around to see where Dara was looking now.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong casually walking towards the girls, with the boys behind him apart from TOP who was still sitting on the bench watching them.

 

 

 

Dara curled her hands into fists.

 

 

JI stopped in front of Dara and continued to glare at her.

 

Dara glared back.

 

 

 

"I'm....assuming he's the one that she was talking about then....", CL whispered to Bom.

 

 

 

 

Ji smirked at Dara.

 

Dara blew a strand of hair off her face and sarcastically smiled and started to walk around him.

 

Ji took a step back and stood in front of her again.

 

Dara looked up at Ji, "Yes? Do you need anything??", she asked impatiently.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP stood up now and started walking towards them.

 

 

 

 

"Nope", Ji smiled innocently.

 

"Ok then", Dara smiled bitterly again and started to walk when Ji blocked her way again, "What is it now??!"

 

"You weren't at the club yesterday?", Ji asked.

 

"I only work there on fridays and saturdays", Dara muttered, "now if that's all move!"

 

Jiyong nodded but still didn't move.

 

"Look...I'm a very busy person so you standing here asking me unnecessary questions and wasting my bloody time isn't going to work for me so move", Dara said through gritted teeth.

 

"You know I'm a busy person too", Ji said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 

Dara clapped her hands sarcastically as if to say weldone, "That's really good for you", she rolled her eyes and looked away.

 

"And I don't have the time to be thinking about worthless and rude girls like you....", Ji continued.

 

Dara turned to face him again and glared at him.

 

"....why is it then.....that even though I don't have the time to think about people like you....I've spent the past couple of days only thinking about you?", Ji asked geniunely confused himself.

 

Dara blinked suddenly at the comment and stared at Jiyong in shock now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys whispered behind Ji in confusion too.

 

 

 

Bom and CL gaped at Ji and Dara. Bom suddenly felt someone looking at her, she turned around slightly and saw TOP.

 

TOP had his head tilted to the side looking at Bom quizzically. He looked at how she stared at him as if he was some ghost. But then he saw the soju bottles in Bom's hands and frowned slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this some kind of joke?", Dara said finally, "you didn't have enough molesting me at the club, you're now stalking me?!"

 

"I wasn't the one molesting anyone", Ji stated, "in fact if it wasn't for me, you'd be jobless right now"

 

"HA!", Dara rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

"So....in return what are you going to do for me then?", Ji asked.

 

"In return....look I didn't say I needed your help, I could have dealt with the situation myself", Dara crossed her arms.

 

"Well, it's done now", Ji shrugged his shoulders, "So in return I want something?"

 

"What?", Dara asked impatiently.

 

"Your name?", Ji asked nonchalantly.

 

"Nope, next", Dara replied quickly.

 

Ji couldn't help but smile, "How about a date then?"

 

"WHAT??!!", Dara exclaimed.

 

 

"WHAT??!", the boys, including CL and Bom shouted.

 

JI just shrugged his shoulders innocently.

 

 

 

"Let's go", Dara quickly turned and started pulling CL and Bom with her, trying to get away from the freak as quick as possible.

 

 

"AAAHH!", Bom dropped the bottles by accident and bent down to pick them up.

 

TOP kneeled down and helped her, "Why is it that you always seem to be dropping drinks everywhere", he nonchalantly said not looking up at her.

 

"Mian...Mianhe", Bom bowed.

 

TOP handed her the bottle.

 

Bom grabbed the bottle, but TOP held onto the bottle and in a serious voice said, "No matter how hard life gets....alcohol is not the answer, stop while you can, if not for yourself then atleast for you daughter".

 

"My...daughter?", Bom asked in confusion.

 

"But it's your choice at the end of the day", TOP said.

 

"Bom come on!", Dara hissed as she pulled Bom and CL away while the boys watched the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you soon!!", Jiyong shouted after Dara, who was looking back at him giving him confused 'who the hell is this freak' looks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL TOP thinks Bom is an alcoholic sigh! Anyway just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all subscribers and thank you for your lovely comments too.

 

Please please comment more, it really motivates me to write more!!

 

Right onto chapter 6 woot woot! xx