Parent trouble

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh", JIyong clenched his teeth as the doctor stitched his arm wound.

 

"You're lucky the bullet wasn't deep or touched your bones", the doctor said as he stictched him up in the emergency room of Seoul Hospital.

 

JIyong nodded tiredly.

 

 

 

"MINZY!! CL!!", Gong ajhussi and CL's dad  ran in with halmoni and halapoji.

 

"Appa!", Minzy cried at the sight of her dad running towards her.

 

"MINZY!", Gong ajhussi hugged Minzy tightly as she sat on the bed having her wounds tended too, "What happened?!"

 

 

"Ajhussi...", Bom stepped forward, "It's my fault-"

 

"GIRLS!", the ajhussi grabbed the girls into a tight hug, "Are you all okay?!"

 

The girls looked stunned for a moment but started crying in his arms.

 

 

 

"Cl", her dad her heaad.

 

CL turned around amd smiled weakly, "I'm ok appa"

 

"How is having your face full of cuts ok?!!", her dad tried his hardest not to cry.

 

CL bit her trembling lip and hugged her dad tightly, "Appa..I was so scared..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun!", halmoni ran to his bed in the emergency room, "Oh my dear!!"

 

Seunghyun smiled weakly at her.

 

"He's going to have his stomach wound restitched unfortunately", the doctor said to both TOP and halmoni.

 

 

 

 

"Change the dressing on your wound after 12 hours ok", a nurse said to Seungri as he got off the bed.

 

 

 

 

"Boys!", halapoji hugged Taeyang and Daesung tightly with tears in his eyes.

 

"We're ok ", they both hugged him back, "Sorry for worrying you."

 

 

 

 

 

"TABBII!", Mrs Choi stumbled into the ward, when she spotted TOP lying on the bed she broke down into tears and ran to his bedside.

 

TOP tried to sit up but winced in pain.

 

"TABI!!", she hugged him tightly, cluctching onto him as if she was scared she was going to lose him.

 

"omma..", he breathed out tiredly.

 

His mum continued to weep into his arms.

 

TOP weakly patted her back.

 

His mum slowly looked up at him, she traced his face with her nervous hands, "Your...appa....it...was....him...."

 

TOP nodded, "I...know"

 

His mum's eyes widened for a split second before she crumbled into tears again, "I'm....so...sorry...", she cried and hugged him again.

 

TOP patted her back slowly again and looked up when he saw Bom standing by Minzy's bed. She was refusing to have her wounds treated until Minzy was ok. Minzy had taken the whole incident very hard, she'd just killed a man, no matter how evil he was, it was still hard for her to accept.

 

Bom sighed as she Minzy's arm, she looked up sadly and met TOP's gaze. Her eyes started to dampen and she quickly turned away to cry away from his view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong..."

 

 

Everyone froze at the sound of the familiar voice. The boys turned around and the girls looked around from their beds too at the entrance.

 

Mrs Kwon stood at the entrance of the ward. But she didn't look like the Mrs Kwon they knew, her face was as white as paper, she looked distressed with her hair not neatly tucked in a bun as usual, she was huffing and panting as if she came here in a hurry. She scanned the room until she saw Jiyong in his beaten up state.

 

 

"omo...", she gasped and she covered with her shaking hand.

 

 

Dara stepped behind Bom nervously at the sight of Mrs Kwon.

 

 

"ahhhh", Jiyong winced at the pain when he tried to sit up.

 

 

"jiyong", his mum took a step forward but stopped herself.

 

 

JIyong's eyes flickered up to his mum and looked at her curiously.

 

 

Halamoni placed her hand on his hand, "I called her."

 

Jiyong looked at halamoni and sighed before turning to face his mother. What drama was she going to make here now? Blame Dara? 

 

 

But Mrs Kwon suddenly turned away, and tried to run out of the room. 

 

 

 

JIyong and the others looked on in confusion.

 

 

 

Halapoji grabbed her hand, Mrs Kwon looked at him her eyes full of tears.

 

Halapoji shook his head, "If you don't speak what's in your heart right now...you will never get another chance..."

 

 

Mrs Kwon finally let the tears escape her eyes as she slowly turned to face JIyong.

 

 

Jiyong blinked slightly at the sight of his mother crying. He had never seen her cry about anything, when their dad left them she didn't cry, when hyung left she didn't cry...so why was she crying now?

 

 

Mrs Kwon held onto halapoji's arm as he led her to Jiyong's bedside.

 

 

 

"You'll be fine", halapoji said as he released her grip from his arm, "He's your son after all."

 

 

Mrs Kwon nodded nervously before looking at Jiyong, she looked down his beaten body and her lips started trembling.

 

Jiyong laid on the bed watching her, not understanding why she was reacting like this.

 

 

"i...", she managed to squeak, "i...heard...you...were...shot..."

 

Jiyong blinked again, what happened to the mother he always knew? What happened to the dictator that was his mother?

 

 

"He was shot in the arm", the doctor explained to his mother, "We managed to take the bullet out, but he's still got many other injuries we need to pay close attention to."

 

 

Mrs Kwon locked her gaze at his bleeding arm and finally broke down into tears.

 

Everyone's eyes widened in shock. This wasn't the Mrs Kwon they all knew.

 

 

"o..omma", Jiyong breathed out in shock.

 

 

Mrs kwon held onto his bed as she fell onto her knees, "mianhe....mianhe..."

 

 

 

JIyong struggled to sit himself on the bed.

 

Mrs Kwon shook her head and wept, "I...thought....I....lost....you forever...."

 

 

Jiyong reached out for her shoulder but stopped himself before he touched her. He was still angry at her, but right now he was just confused.

 

She held his legs and leaned on them weeping, "I...lost your brother...I...thought I...lost you...too"

 

JIyong clenched his jaw as he felt tears forming in his eyes.

 

"when...halamoni called...and said...you were...shot....I thought...it was my fault...I never...looked after you...and...now i was...getting punished...", she sobbed hysterically.

 

 

Jiyong looked up at Dara. She met his gaze and slowly nodded to him. He turned back to his mum and placed his hands on her shoulders, helping her up to sit next to him.

 

 

Mrs Kwon wouldn't meet his gaze, "I've...been the worst mother...I know that now...when I thought...I had lost you...that's when i realised...nothing matters...if I don't have my sons..."

 

 

Jiyong blinked and a tear escaped his eye as he watched his mother.

 

 

Mrs Kwon clasped her hands together and begged Jiyong, "Please...come back to me...I don't care what you do...who you love...but never leave me...JIyong...my...son..please..."

 

 

JIyong slowly placed his hand on her back and she started weeping as she leaned on him.

 

"My son...you had to go...through so...much...because of me...I'm so sorry...please forgive me", she wept, "jiyong...please come back to me...don't leave your omma..."

 

 

Dara smiled softly at the scene of the mother and son reconciling.

 

 

Jiyong saw her smile and held onto his mother tightly.

 

 

"jiyong....", she wept, "jiyong....bring dongwook back....bring him back to me...please...I...can't live without you two...if something happens to him I'll never be able to forgive myself."

 

 

 

That's when Jiyong realised his mother wasn't a cold heartless person he always thought she was. When their dad left her for another woman she must have cried and been hurt, when she had to raise him and his hyung on her own and run the business she must have been tired and cried, when hyung left home she must have cried herself to sleep. It's just that because she never showed this to them, they always thought all she cared about was money and the business.

 

Yes, her methods of trying to run their lives weren't right, when she tried to separate his hyung and byul noona, when she tried to break him up with Dara...that wasn't right. But he understood her a little bit now. She had shown a little bit of vulnerabilty...she showed him she was human afterall.

 

 

 

"I'll...bring him back", Jiyong finally said.

 

He felt his mum freeze up slightly and then cry again, as she held onto him tightly. For the first time, she was leaning on him, asking him for help.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara held onto CL's hand as they all watched Jiyong and his mother. She felt warmth inside, if his mother could change...couldn't her father too? 

 

 

 

"I'll go get everyone coffee", she said quietly.

 

 

Mrs Kwon turned to her. Dara held her breath.

 

But Mrs Kwon's gaze was full of warmth and....apologies this time. The cold intimidating feeling had left her.

 

 

Dara sighed with relief and turned to face the door, she looked up when she saw three pairs of shoes.

 

 

 

Her eyes widened when she saw her father walking towards her with two men behind him.

 

 

 

She edged back nervously, how did he find her? She knew she wouldn't be able to hide from him forever but she wasn't ready to face him yet...

 

 

Her father coldly walked up to her and slapped her across the face so hard that she fell onto the floor.

 

 

"DARA!", Jiyong tried to get off the bed but fell back on the bed.

 

 

Taeyang and Daesung who were the closest helped her up and pulled her behind them.

 

Dara looked stunned as she placed her hand on her red and burning cheek.

 

 

 

 

"Who the hell are you?!", Gong ajhussi stepped forward.

 

 

"Bae Lee Jung, her father", Mr Bae replied coldly.

 

 

Dara gripped onto Daesung's shirt nervously and hid behind the boys. Bom limped her way to Dara and held onto her protectively.

 

 

 

"I have business with Dara", Mr Bae eyed Daesung and Taeyang.

 

"So?", Taeyang asked as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 

Mr Bae raised a brow and smirked, "So...move."

 

 

 

"I don't think so", JIyong walked up to him as he clutched his arm.

 

Mr Bae turned to face him, "This is between me and my daughter-"

 

 

"Who you haven't seen in over 4 years", Bom interrupted as she stepped in between Daesung and Taeyang and faced Mr Bae.

 

"That's what I want to talk to her about-"

 

"Lie", Bom muttered, "You haven't seen your only daughter all these years, and the first thing you do is hit her."

 

Mr Bae rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

"You didn't even ask how she's been all this time? You didn't even think why she's in hospital, or why her body is full of cuts and wounds!!", Bom shouted angrily.

 

"I don't have time for this-"

 

 

"Of course you don't Mr Bae!", CL walked up to him now. Dara tried to stop her but she ignored her and stood next to Bom, "Mr Bae...Dara Park....hmm..."

 

"What are you trying to imply?", Mr Bae said through gritted teeth.

 

"What I'm trying to say is...Dara changed her last name to Park...her mother's name am I right?", CL asked.

 

Mr Bae stiffened.

 

"She changed it to Park from Bae because she wants...nothing to do with you", CL said coldly.

 

"She may want nothing to do with me, but we still have things we need to sort out", Mr Bae hissed as he stared at Dara.

 

 

 

Dara nervously looked away and edged back. She nearly tripped back but TOP who had finally managed to stand up, held onto her.

 

 

 

"I don't have time for this", Mr Bae nodded at the two men behind him to get Dara.

 

"Don't even think about it", Jiyong stepped in front of one of the men.

 

 

 

"This is a hospital", the doctor stepped in, "Please discuss these matters outside the hospital otherwise I'll have to call security."

 

 

Mr Bae gritted his teeth and then smirked at Dara, "I guess there's no hiding the fact why I'm really here then since you seem to know already."

 

Dara gulped nervously.

 

"You honestly think you can have your pathetic puppet Lee Min Ho run the company?", he scoffed, "I'll get what I want...I'll get what you have!"

 

Dara gripped onto TOP's arm nervously.

 

"I'll be back Dara...Park and next time I won't let you off this easily." Mr Bae hissed and walked out of the ward with the two men.

 

 

 

After he left, Dara fell onto the floor shaking nervously.

 

"Dara!", TOP bent down to pick her.

 

"DARA!", the others rushed to her.

 

 

"Babe...babe", JIyong cupped her face to make her look at her.

 

Dara stuttered and looked up at him, she grabbed onto his arms and hid in his chest.

 

"It's ok...it's ok", JIyong rocked her back and forth and her hair. He looked up and met his mother's gaze. She looked shocked, even without her meddling, Dara already had to go through hell. SHe couldn't help but feel guilty for all she had done.

 

 

"he's...he's going to get me...", Dara stuttered nervously in Jiyong's chest, "He's...going to get me."

 

 

Jiyong sighed and looked up at the gang. Just how much pain and suffering were they all going to have to go through?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO LOVELY READERS!! MIANHE FOR NOT UPDATING IN WHAT FELT LIKE FOREVER TO ME! I WAS SO BUSY I JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME. ANYWAY THANKYOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND WAITING! THANKYOU TO ALL THOSE WHO UPVOTED AND THOSE WHO COMMENT AND TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS AS WELL. 

 

THIS STORY STILL HAS A BIT MORE TO GO, BUT I SUDDENLY WOKE UP LAST NIGHT BECAUSE A NEW STORY CAME INTO MY HEAD! NOW I DON'T LIKE NOT FINISHING ONE STORY AND STARTING ANOTHER. SO I'M GOING TO WAIT TILL I PROPERLY FINISH THIS STORY AND THEN I'LL HAVE A NEW ONE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL SOON AFTER. KEEEEE SO EXCITED.

 

ANYWAY I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY EVERYONE!! LET IT RAIN UPDATES FROM NOW ON KEKE! SO KEEP COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING AND i'LL KEEP UPDATING. LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY FATE vs. HATE FAMILY!!

 

XX