Leather galore

FATE vs HATE

 

 

"Good morning!!", the girls cheerfully walked towards the boys who were waiting by their cars.

 

"morning", the boys mumbled.

 

"Waeyo?", Dara nudged Jiyong.

 

"Oww....my arm", he flinched.

 

"What's wrong with your arm?", Dara asked.

 

"What's not wrong with it", he mumbled.

 

 

 

 

"Let's just say...last night was a bit cramped", TOP said as he stretched his back.

 

 

 

 

The girls tried not to laugh at their misfortune.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...let me help", Dara started massaging Jiyong's shoulders, "Is that better?"

 

"YA! What are you doing?!", Jiyong stood up in surprise.

 

"Stay still!", Dara pulled Jiyong back.

 

 

 

"Seunhyun shi give me your arm", Bom offered.

 

"Why?"

 

"We just finished our physiotherapy class and I totally aced that module" she nodded proudly.

 

"And?", he asked again.

 

"AISH JUST GIVE THEM!!", she took his arms and started stretching them for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri what's that?", CL asked as she focused on something in his half open backpack.

 

"What?", Seungri turned around.

 

 

"OH MY GAWD!!", CL grabbed hold of the item.

 

 

Everyone turned to see CL holding a toy rat.

 

 

"YAA! IT WAS YOU GUYS!!", Minzy exclaimed.

 

"Seungri!", CL muttered.

 

"Mianhe...", Seungri backed away.

 

 

 

 

"Why do I have a feeling that you had something to do with this", Dara muttered as she kneaded Jiyong's shoulders with all her strength.

 

 

"AGGGhhHHHHH DARA!!"

 

 

 

 

"Bom before you do or say anything, I had nothing to do with this!", TOP lied.

 

"Don't worry I believe you", Bom smiled sweetly.

 

"You do?"

 

"Of course, oh I learnt this really cool trick in physio class last week, let me show you!"

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!", TOP shouted in pain as Bom twisted TOP's arm in a way no human arm should go.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The boys were still waiting for the girls by the cars, but this time in triple the pain they were in this morning.

 

 

"Oppas! Unnies are just coming!", Miinzy said as she got into one of the cars.

 

"Ya Minzy, are you unnies always this aggressive?", TOP asked as he held sore arm.

 

"I know...I didn't realise just how strong Dara was", Jiyong winced as he rubbed his aching shoulders.

 

 

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHH!", Minzy laughed.

 

"Well I'm glad someone finds it funny", Taeyang muttered as he got in the car with Minzy.

 

"Mianhe oppas hahah", Minzy laughed, "but you should be grateful you know?"

 

"Grateful? For getting my arms nearly ripped off?", TOP asked sarcastically.

 

"HAHAHA anii!", MInzy laughed again, "My unnies, they don't really like strangers and they don't really joke around like that with just anyone"

 

"That was them joking around?!", Seungri asked.

 

"Trust me, this just shows that they like you", Minzy smiled, "they've finally accepted you 5 as their friends!"

 

"If this is how they act when they like us...imagine how they would be if they hated us?", Daesung shuddered.

 

 

 

"Ready!", the three girls walked towards them smiling.

 

This time without any discussion, Dara and CL headed for Jiyong and Seungri's car while Bom headed for TOP's.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?", Jiyong asked Dara as she got into the front seat next to him.

 

"Waeyo?", Dara asked innocently.

 

"You're not going to sit in the back?", Jiyong asked again.

 

"Oh", Dara started getting off, "Did you want to sit by Daesung shi?"

 

"NOO!", Jiyong stopped her, "stay"

 

Dara smiled sweetly at him.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyang shi...help me up please", Bom asked Taeyang to help her up the wall of the old pension.

 

 

"Bom?"

 

 

Bom looked up and found TOP already on top of the wall holding his hand out for her.

 

"Thanks", she grabbed his hand as he pulled her up.

 

 

 

 

 

Once in the compound, they started looking around.

 

"It's so quiet", Minzy said as she shuddered slightly.

 

 

"The door's locked", Dara said as she came back from the front door.

 

"Let's try the back way then", Daesung suggested.

 

 

 

They all walked to the back of the house, when they spotted a tiny little hut behind the house. Suddenly an oldish man limped out of his front door.

 

"Who's there?"

 

 

"Sorry to intrude", TOP said as he stepped forward.

 

 

The man limped into the daylight and the gang gasped slightly.

 

 

The poor man's eyes were completely white and his face was covered in scars.

 

 

"Who are you?!", the blind man asked gruffily.

 

 

"Mianhe...but could you tell us about this pension", Bom asked nervously.

 

"It's closed!", he said angrily.

 

"Why?", TOP asked.

 

"Because I said so!"

 

 

"Sorry, but do you own this place?", Bom asked stepping forward slightly.

 

"Why do you need to know that?"

 

"Well...if you do, perhaps you remember me...I used to come here as a child", Bom explained.

 

"What did you say your name was?", the blind man asked.

 

"Park Bom"

 

The man stiffened slightly.

 

Noticing his reaction, Bom asked again, "Maybe you knew my parents....Park Minsun and Jisuk?"

 

"No!", he abruptly stood up and nervously looked away.

 

"You look like you know them though", Jiyong stepped forward.

 

"I said I don't!", he shouted back.

 

"Please...", Bom pleaded.

 

"Get out of here you lot!", the man shouted.

 

 

 

"Bom...let's just go to the police station here", TOP suggested.

 

"Police ahahah!", the man laughed cynically, "They're no good!"

 

"What do you mean?", Bom asked.

 

"They were part of the problem 9 years ago and they'll be a problem now!", he snorted.

 

"9 years ago? So you do know something?!", Bom exclaimed.

 

"Bom...stay away from the police, stay away from this matter, for your own safety...stay away", he warned Bom and then walked to his door.

 

 

"Please....at least...atleast tell me....were they really murdered?", Bom nervously asked.

 

 

The man slightly turned to them, "You came all the way here....surely you must know by now", he then walked into his house.

 

 

Bom bit her trembling lips, she ripped a piece of paper from her pad and wrote her number down. She then placed it by the door, "Incase you change your mind,,,,here's my number".

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The gang were back at the hotel bar now.

 

They all sat their sighing and puffing.

 

"Unnie...are you ok?", Minzy asked Bom.

 

Bom nodded, "Why is he not telling me everything?"

 

"He sounded like he was trying to protect you almost", Dara added.

 

"This case...it doesn't feel right", CL shook her  head.

 

"I know what you mean....", Dara said.

 

 

"More of a reason for me to find out what really happened to my parents", Bom glumly said.

 

The girls slumped onto the bar depressed.

 

 

 

 

 

"RIGHT ENOUGH!", Daesung stood up suddenly.

 

The girls looked up at him.

 

"LET'S GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING FUN!", he clapped his hands.

 

"Not today oppa", Minzy sighed.

 

"Come on! When is the next time we're going to get a weekend off huh? Especially you girls! All you do is work and study work and study!"

 

The girls sighed at the depressing truth.

 

"Come on up!", he pulled the girls up and pushed them towards the lift, "Meet down here in 1 hour araso!"

 

"But-", the lift door closed on the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

"What exactly is the plan?", TOP asked when Daesung came back to them.

 

"I don't know, but I just want to cheer the girls up, especially Bom", Daesung sadly smiled.

 

"Aish such a good guy", TOP affectionately ruffled Daesung's hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One hour later

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are they?", Minzy peered around looking for the boys.

 

"Maybe they're outside", CL and the girls walked outside.

 

 

 

"AHAHAHAH CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEEE!", the girls laughed when they saw the 5 boys all in matching leather drinking milkshakes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*SNAP*, "So kyuptaaaa!", Dara exclaimed as she took pics of the guys.

 

"Ya we're meant to be looking hardcore not cute", Daesung protested.

 

 

 

 

 

"What on earth ahahahaha?", Bom asked the boys.

 

"Milkshake?", TOP handed her his milkshake.

 

She smiled at him sweetly and took a sip.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you guys in leather?", Dara laughed as she looked at Jiyong up and down.

 

"I thought you liked the whole bad boy look?", Jiyong asked grinning.

 

"Uhum...uhum", Dara looked nervously.

 

 

 

"Have you girls ever rode motorcycles?", Daesung grinned.

 

"Um..no", the girls laughed in disbelief.

 

"Are we going to be riding motorbikes?", Dara squealed.

 

 

The boys nodded and pointed behind the girls. The girls turned around to face 5 black ducati motorbikes.

 

 

 

"WOW!", the girls exclaimed as they went to the bikes.

 

 

 

TOP placed a helmet onto Bom's head and then got onto the first bike, "Get on"

 

"Do you even know how to ride one?", she asked in disbelief.

 

 

 

JIyong helped Dara onto his bike, Seungri helped CL and Minzy decided to go on Taeyang's bike much to Daesung's disbelief.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara...hold on tight arasso, this thing goes fast", Jiyong grinned.

 

Dara tightly wrapped her arms around his chest, "How fastttt aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!", Jiyong sped away followed by the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE!! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?! 

 

FIRSTLY MIANHE FOR THE SHORT UPDATE :( 

 

ALSO THANKYOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO SEEMED TO LOVE CHAP 29, I DIDN'T REALISE PEOPLE WOULD FIND IT THAT FUNNY BUT I'M SOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU GUYS DID.

 

HOW IS EVERYONE LIKING MY RANDOM PICTURES OF BIG BANG EH? i'M SORRY....ACTUALLY NO I'M NOT...COME ON WHO DOESN'T LOVE A BIT OF EYE CANDY ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE HOT LIKE BIG BANG!!

 

THANK YOU TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND ALSO TO THOSE OUT THERE WHO UPVOTED ME WOOT WOOT 10 VOTES EEEKKK!

 

ANYWAY KEEP LOVING FATE VS HATE AND KEEP COMMENTING AND I SHALL KEEP UPDATING! MWAHHHH KISSES XXXXXXXX AUTHOR-NIM