Formal introductions

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

The girls finished their night shift and were heading out of the hospital when they met the boys at the hospital lobby.

 

"You guys are still here?", CL asked.

 

"We're just heading out", Seungri replied.

 

 

 

Bom looked at TOP who was akwardly trying to avoid any eye contact with Bom.

 

 

 

"How is halapoji now?", Bom asked TOP softly.

 

"Dr. Song  said he only came for tests yesterday so he should be discharged today", TOP said still not looking at her.

 

 

"Do you girls need a lift home?", Daesung asked.

 

"Yea we have our cars here so we don't mind", Ji offered.

 

"Um...thanks but you guys should really go home and rest a bit", Dara replied, "ok then...bye", Dara and the girls bowed and started walking out.

 

 

 

"When...I mean?", Seungri called out to CL.

 

"Sorry?", CL asked.

 

"Are you working tonight as well?", Seungri asked awkwardly.

 

"No...we're working at the restaurant tonight...", CL replied slightly confused why Seungri was asking her this.

 

Seungri nodded, "Then I'll see you there"

 

"Huh?", CL replied.

 

"I mean....we really enjoyed the food there last time and me and the hyungs were thinking of coming there again...", Seungri lied, he turned to his hyungs for help.

 

"Yea...", Ji stepped forward with his hands in his pockets.

 

Dara looked up at him and then looked away feeling awkward for some reason.

 

"See you there then...I guess", CL and the girls bowed again and left.

 

 

 

 

"What was that Seungri?", Taeyang asked.

 

"I think I'm in love", Seungri sighed.


"WHAT?!", the boys shouted.

 

"You can't be serious?!", TOP laughed.

 

"I'm being serious!", Seungri said with determination.

 

"Love as in will date her for a while and then dump her or will date her and marry her??", Daesung asked.

 

Seungri shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Ha?! Yea well let's see what your parents think about that", Taeyang said sarcastically, "she's just a poor student, your parents will never agree Seungri."

 

Taeyang was right. The boys weren't just involved in their family business, their life was completely controlled by business. Any marriage would have to be with an extremely wealth girl or for the company's best interest.

 

"Hmmm", Seungri nodded, "but doesn't mean I can stop feeling this way."

 

"You're actually serious aren't you", TOP asked slightly surprised that their little immature dongseng was actually being serious for once in his life.

 

"So are you hyungs going to help me?", Seungri asked.

 

"Like as if we have a choice, come on", Jiyong said as they walked out of the hospital.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Later that evening, like the boys said they arrived at the restaurant. This time with their halapoji and halmoni.

 

 

"Seungri shi....what a lovely surprise", Ajhussi Gong welcomed the 5 boys and their grandparents.

 

"Hello", Seungri replied as they all bowed to the owner, "ah... these are my grandparents by the way, Geum Kimjuk and Geum Misuk"

 

"Oh lovely to meet you", Gong ajhussi and the grandparents bowed at each other.

 

"Aigooo, what lovely grandson you have eh?", Gong ajhussi smiled, "taking you out for a meal"

 

The old couple smiled proudly.

 

"We really enjoyed the food last time so we decided to bring them this time", Jiyong said kindly.

 

"Ah....oh please....it's nothing really", Gong ajhussi blushed, "right then", he turned and saw Dara, "Dara?"

 

"Deh?", Dara walked towards them, "Oh....annyeonghaseyo halapoji...halmoni", Dara bowed deeply.

 

"Aigoo...Dr Park?", Halapoji smiled brightly.

 

"Halapoji I'm not a doctor yet", Dara said blushing.

 

Ji and the boys smiled at their little interaction.

 

 

"Same thing same thing....do you work here too my dear?", Halmoni said.

 

"Neh..", Dara replied.

 

"Ah...meet my grandsons Dr Dara, you know the ones I told you about", Halapoji said.

 

 

Dara had to pretend like it was the first time meeting the boys since the boys had decided that they wouldn't let the coupple know that they knew about his illness. They didn't want him to be constantly worrying about them.

 

 

"Oh...hello", Dara smiled akwardly and the boys did the same.

 

"Dara-shi....what do you think of that one?", Halapoji pointed at Jiyong.

 

"Neh?!", Dara and Jiyong cried out in unison.

 

"He's Jiyong....the one I thought would be perfect for you", Halapoji teased.

 

Dara blushed.

 

"Halapoji!", Jiyong whined.

 

"Sshh!", Halapoji said to Ji sternly, "You'll be lucky to even get a girl like her! Look at her, youthful, beautiful, caring and smart! Where are you going to find a girl like her huh?"

 

Ji puffed in great embarassment.

 

"Um...haha...um drinks? What would you like to drink?", Dara quickly changed the subject.

 

 

 

 

 

After Dara left with the drink orders, Halmoni nudged Seungri, "So....where'is she?"

 

Seungri and the boys had told halmoni and halapoji about Seungri's new found love for CL.

 

"Over there", Taeyang pointed CL out who was serving other customers.

 

"HER?", Halmoni shouted.

 

"Why?", Seungri looked worried, "You don't like her?"

 

"She looks too good for you!", Halmoni replied.

 

Seungri sighed in fustration but couldn't help but laugh with them all.

 

"You say she's a medical student like Dara-shi?", Halapoji asked.

 

Seungri nodded.

 

"Then she's also too smart for you!", Halapoji teased as they all watched the oblivious CL working her way around the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

Bom and Dara walked towards them with the drinks.

 

Bom placed them on the table and then bowed to the elderly couple politely.

 

"Oh hello...", Taeyang said, "hala hala, halmoni this is....um....", Taeyang stopped when he realised he didn't know her name.

 

"Bom", TOP said, "her name is Park Bom"

 

Bom looked up at TOP and blinked.

 

"Bom? Oh what a beautiful name", halmoni held Bom's hand.

 

"Mianhe Bom-shi, we've never really introduced ourselves formally come to think of it", Taeyang apologised.

 

"Why don't we do that now then?", Daesung suggested.

 

"Deh?", Dara asked in surprise.

 

Daesung stood up and urged the boys to do the same.

 

 

 

 

CL and Minzy saw the boys standing up and forming a line, they walked towards Dara and Bom to see what was happening.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Daesung imnida, Managing director of Kang Hotels", Daasung introduced himself with an eye smile.

 

"The Kang? Kang hotels?", Minzy gasped, "As in THE Kang hotel??"

 

Daesung nodded.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Taeyang imnida", Taeyang interrupted, "Heir of the Dong Exclusive"

 

"Dong Exclusive? As is in the national deparment stores Dong Exclusive?!", Dara asked with wide open.

 

"Neh!", Taeyang replied smiling.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Seungri imnida....heir of Lee Properties", Seungri smiled and bowed.

 

Cl shook her head in disbelief. The girls knew the boys were rich but not THAT RICH!

 

 

"TOP hyung your turn", Seungri said.

 

In a deep voice TOP introduced himself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Seunghyun imnida....CEO of Choi Law Firm."

 

The girls stared at him in awe.

 

 

 

Dara turned to Ji and sarcastically said, "And what about you? Don't tell me you're the heir of Kwon Enterprise ha?!"

 

"Um..", Ji looked at the boys awkwardly.

 

"Oh god", Dara covered , "You're not right?"

 

Ji cleared his throat, "Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Ji Yong imnida......Managing Director and heir of....Kwon Enterprise..." 

 

Ji watched Dara face palm herself when he said he was in fact the heir of pretty much the largest company in Korea.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo these boys", Halmoni hit them on their back, "You're meant to introduce yourselves, no one told you to brag!"

 

"But halmoni...we're not bragging THAT is what we do though", Daesung rubbed his back in pain.

 

"Mianhe girls", their halmoni looked at the girls apologetically, "my grandsons have quite a big ego..."

 

"HALMONI!", the boys shouted.

 

But halmoni ignored them and turned to the girls again, "Why don't you lovely girls introduce yourselves then...."

 

The girls looked at eachother in silence, they were still shell shocked about the info they had just recieved. I mean one call from these boys and they could easily get kicked out of the country...that's how rich they were, and the 5 together? Oh dear.

 

 

"Uhum...", Bom nervously cleared , "Well....I am...I mean..", she bowed nervously, "Pa..no....I mean"

 

The boys looked at her quizically.

 

Seungri helped her out, "Your name is Park Bom..."

 

Bom nodded, "neh....Annyeonghaseyo....Park Bom imnida, I'm second year....medical student...at Seoul Uni.."

 

"TOP, Ji and Daesung hyungs studied there didn't you?", Seungri said as the guys nodded.

 

"Oh...then...annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim", Bom muttered nervously causing the boys to laugh.

 

 

"Yes....my turn....", Dara gulped, "Annyeonghaseyo sun...sunbae-nim-"

 

Ji snickered a bit.

 

"Dara Park imnida...second year medical student at Seoul uni".

 

Halapoji nodded impressed.

 

CL bowed, "Lee Chaerin imnida... I'm also a medical student at Seoul uni.."

 

Minzy bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo....Gong Minzy imnida, currently applying for college....and the heir of Gong Restaurant",she proudly said.

 

 

The boys laughed at the last cute comment.

 

 

"See that's how it's done!", Halapoji said to the boys, "not like you arrogant lot!"

 

"So smart...", Halmoni said while looking at the nervous girls, "and beautiful......Seungri you chose well!", Halmoni blurted out.

 

"HALMONI!", Seungri and the boys shouted.

 

"Oops", halmoni apologised and looked at the girls'shocked faces.

 

The girls looked at eachother, which one had Seungri chosen?

 

"Seungri shi?", Minzy asked.

 

"No..no Minzy you're like a little sister to me...", Seungri said in panick mode.

 

"Then me?!", Dar asked nervously.

 

"NO WAY!", Ji shouted.

 

"Then-", 

 

"NO!", TOP stopped Bom asking if it was her.

 

"Then....", the girls all turned to face CL.

 

"Me?", CL pointed at herself shocked.

 

 

The boys stayed silent.

 

"ME?!", CL asked again, "SEUNGRI-SHI YOU LIKE ME?!"