The Fateful Meeting

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

"You want me to wear this??!", Bom shouted in shock when the manager handed the club uniform to Bom.

 

The manager nodded, "Yes it's pretty isn't it? Right hurry up and dara you look after Bom well tonight arasso, show her how it's done here at Seoul VIP."

 

"Deh", the girls nodded and bowed as the manager left.

 

 

"I know I know...it's a little revealing...but...", Dara stuttered as she looked at Bom

 

"A little revealing??!", Bom shook the dress in front of Dara, "it looks like a t-shirt more than a dress DARA!!"

 

"Minahe...trust me, once you wear it, it'll look fine", Dara shoved Bom into the staff room to get changed.

 

"Atleast it's black!", Dara said from outside the room, "very slimming you know"

 

Bom peeped her head around and glared at Dara making the latter shut up.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY V.I!", the room cheered.

 

"THANKS WOOOOOOOOOOO!", Seungri aka V.I shouted as he emptied another shot of vodka.

 

"Where are the hyungs?!", Daesung shouted through the crowd.

 

Taeyang looked around, "Ya weren't they meant to be coming with you?! Ring them!"

 

"I don't know they should be here", Seungri looked around the room for his two hyungs, "Aisht making the brithday boy ring them!!"

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 A red lamborghini aventador screeched to a stop in front of the club.

 

The crowds in the queue turned around to admire the car....and the two men.

 

The driver door swung open upwards towards the sky, and a tall handsome man got out of the car. He turned his neck to the side and straightened his suit. A valet quickly walked towards him and took the car keys.

 

 

"Arasso seungri! Aiish I said we're here!!", another man got off the other side of the car talking on the phone. He put the phone back in his pocket and turned around to face the club with a smirk. He walked towards the other guy and swung his arm around him.

 

"Party time Choi!", He smiled and walked towards the entrance.

 

The bouncers bowed, "Choi Seunghyun shi, Kwon Ji yong shi....they're waiting in Room 11"

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Ok we normally work upstairs, and we basically wait until someone rings for us", Dara informed Bom while she was putting her heels on, "you then take the drink menus with you just incase and take their orders and you leave that's it"

 

Bom nodded seriously.

 

"Then you get the drinks and take them to the room and that's all...then you wait for them to ring again"

 

"Ok...", Bom nodded, "that doesn't sound too bad..."

 

"See...you'll be fine relax", Dara smiled as she put her hair in a high bun, "Ready?"

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"HYUNGSSSSSS!", Seungri jumped onto Seunghyun aka TOP.


"Aish he's drunk!", Jiyong aka GD ruffled Seungri's hair who was still in TOP's arms and walked towards the rest.

 

"Get off will you!", TOP pushed Seungri off and laughed, "Happy Birthday my man!"

 

"Cheers hyung! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!", Seungri shouted out loud and then fell onto the floor completely smashed out of his head.

 

"Idiot", TOP chuckled as he walked over towards the gang.

 

"Hey let's order more drinks please", some of the girls complained.

 

Taeyang pressed a button on the wall and waited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh it's ringing, let's go Bom!", Dara walked towards Room 11 with Bom.

 

 

 

 

Dara and Bom walked into the packed room, everyone was too busy enjoying themselves to notice the girls.  They finally walked towards Taeyang who signalled them over.

 

They bowed and took the orders.

 

"I think that's all we need for now, and can you girls take the empty glasses away as well"

 

"Deh!", Dara said smiling as she and Bom pulled out a tray from the bottom of the table and started stacking the empty glasses onto the tray.

 

 

 

 

They walked out of the room, "See that wasn't too bad was it?", Dara asked, "come on let's get the drinks."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LET'S GO DOWNSTAIRS PEOPLE!!!", Seungri shouted and ran to the dancefloor downstairs followed by most of the people from the room.

 

"Aisht he's so drunk", Daesung shook his head.

 

"Atleast he's enjoying himself! YA! Drink something will you!", Tae yang tried to force a drink down Daesung.

 

"Yo yo yo!", Lee Taebum and Kim Myungsuk fell onto the couch beside the boys.

 

GD rolled his eyes and turned to face TOP, "Seriously why did Seungri have to invite these jerks!"

 

TOP snickered in agreement. 

 

"Oh hey guys", Tae yang replied pretending to be friendly.

 

"So.....seen any ladies around?", Lee wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Disgusting", Ji muttered still not facing them.

 

"If you have...point them towards us yea?", Kim joined in.

 

The four boys glared at them.

 

"Cos you know....", they wiggled their eyes again.

 

"I'm going down", TOP abruptly stood up, having had enough of the two idiots and made his way towards the door.

 

"Yah! Traitor!!", Ji hissed at his friend.

 

 

"TOP dude I'm coming too!", Lee Taebum stood up and followed TOP.

 

"Dammit!", TOP muttered.

 

"HAHAHAH!". Ji laughed and winked at his friend's misfortune.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok got everything let's go!!", Dara and Bom put the drinks on the tray and started to walk back to Room 11.

 

"Crap....my shoes!!", Bom shouted.

 

Dara looked down at Bom's feet, "Where are your heels?!"


 

"Mianhe...I took them off a while ago, you go ahead I'll put them on and meet you there!", Bom said as she ran back.

 

"Ok but hurry up!!", Dara shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara walked into the room to find it pretty much empty apart from a few boys sitting on the couch.

 

The boys looked up at her entry and then went back to their conversation.

 

"Your drinks", Dara smiled politely as she started placing the drinks onto the table.

 

She could feel someone staring at her, but she chose to ignore it. She was used to it working in this place.

 

Dara stood up, bowed and turned to leave when suddenly she was pulled back onto someone's lap.

 

"AAHHHHH!", Dara shouted.

 

Hands enclosed around her.

 

"What about this one boys hahaha!", Kim Myungsuk said laughing.

 

"Excuse me sir", Dara struggled to get off, "but this is against the rules at this club!"

 

"Ssshhh", Myungsuk said slyly, "so what do you guys think? She looks a bit -ish but whatever she's pretty enough"

 

 

"Ya....do whatever you want to do...but do it outside arasso", Ji said stoically as he looked down at his phone screen.

 

"Do whatever?? ??", Dara asked in shock.

 

Ji looked up at her with uninterested eyes, "What do you expect to be called when wearing that?"

 

Dara looked down at her short black dress and tried to pull it down to cover herself, "Please get off me!!", Dara said again.

 

 

"Dude...get off her she doesn't seem interested", Taeyang said.

 

 

"Not interested?", Myungsuk said as if Dara wasn't even there on his lap, "Why the hell would this waitress not be interested....don't you know...they work here so they can get some rich guy...isn't that right?", Myungsuk looked at Dara.

 

"Get off me!", Dara muttered through gritted teeth.

 

"Come on....you work here cos you think one day a rich guy will take notice of you right?", Myungsuk teased.

 

 

*SLAP*

 

 

Ji looked up after hearing the slap.

 

 

 

Dara pushed the guy off and stood up fuming, "What did you just say??!!"

 

Myungsuk looked up at her in shock, his hand covering the red slap mark on his left cheek.

 

"I'm working here for some rich guy to come eh?", Dara scoffed, "Ya...I think you've been watching too many disney movies arasso"

 

Ji couldn't help but smile in satisfaction.

 

"You think I would even give you a second glance?", Dara continued, "Are you crazy??! Have you seen yourself in the mirror?!"

 

Myungsuk and the boys just stared at her as she kept ranting off.

 

"Without your money what are you? Have you ever even worked a single day in your life?", Dara asked angrily, "YOU rich kids are all the same", she pointed at all of them.

 

"Woahh...what did I do?", Dae sung asked innocently.

 

"What did you do?", Dara laughed, "YA!"

 

Daesung jumped back.

 

"You're all the same...all you rich kids" Dara leaned over the table, " I guess you have nothing better to do until you take over your daddy's company so you think it's fine to molest girls AISHH!", she stood up, glared and myungsuk who whimpered slightly and then stormed towards the door.

 

 

"Don't you think you're being a bit judgemental?", Ji asked finally after watching her tell them off.

 

Dara turned around and arched her eyebrow, "What did you say?"

 

"I said you're being judgemental", Ji repeated and crossed his arms across his chest casually, "All rich kids aren't the same you know"

 

"Ahhhh...", Dara smiled, "I see...so if you're not the ones waiting to take over your daddy's company then," Dara walked back and pouted at Ji, "You must be the other type"

 

"The other type?", Ji asked amused.

 

"You know the 'oh I'm a rich kid and my parents want me to take over the company but I don't want to because I have my own dreams but I can't do anything about it cos my parents own me and they'll take away my credit card if I go against them' type right?", Dara asked sarcastically.

 

Ji's face darkened at what Dara said.

 

"And what if I am?", Ji asked.

 

"Then you're worse than normal rich kids", Dara replied seriously, "You're pathetic".

 

She stood up and walked out slamming the door behind her.

 

 

Ji glared at the door as the other boys looked in shock.

 

"Dude who the HELL was she??", Tae yang asked, "She has guts man!!", he laughed as he took another swing of his drink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish!! There they are!", Bom quickly put her heels on, picked her tray up and turned around and ran down the corridor.

 

*BAM*

 

*CRASH*

 

"Crap! I'm so sorry!!", Bom bowed repeatedly and fell to the floor to pick up the glasses.

 

"SH!T!! WHAT THE HELL!", Lee Taebum shouted as he tried to wipe the wine off his shirt.

 

Bom looked up to see two men staring at her, "Omo I'm so sorry....here let me help you!", Bom reached for Taebum's shirt.

 

"GET OFF B*TCH!", Taebum shouted, "CAN'T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!"

 

"Chill, it was an accident", TOP said to Taebum, seeming totally bored of the situation.

 

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry", Bom kept bowing, "I can get it cleaned for you sir please I'm sorry"

 

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE MANAGER??!!", Taebum screamed at Bom.

 

"Sir...please...no", Bom muttered.

 

Taebum stormed towards the reception to find the manager.

 

Bom ran after her muttering, "Crap...I just got this job....how am I going to pay the rent now?....oh my god...what are me and dara going to do? We're going to be homeless....oh gawd..."

 

TOP followed her closely behind, listening to her, 'Her and dara?.....this girl must be a single mother....poor girls never know how to look after themselves', he shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SEE THIS SHIRT!!", Lee Taebum shouted at the manager.

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY FACE??!!", Kim Myungsuk showed the slap mark on his face.

 

 

Dara and Bom stood behind them with their head bowed down.

 

 

TOP, JI, Taeyang and Daesung watched the scene unfold.

 

 

Dara peeked a glance at Ji and saw him staring angrily at her, she quickly looked back to the floor and huffed in anger.

 

 

"THIS SHIRT...YOUR WAITRESS OVER HERE-",

 

"Helped clean it up", TOP walked closer as he cut Taebum's words short.

 

Bom turned to face him, wide open.

 

"She tried to clean his shirt up but it didn't really work", TOP swung his arms around Taebum and put him in a light headlock position, "isn't that right?"

 

"WHAT-"

 

"So he wanted to thank her for her help", TOP quickly said.

 

"Oh...deh...well...thank you for telling me", the manager said slightly confused.

 

TOP took out Taebum's wallet and took out some cash, "He also wanted to tip her for her hard work", TOP placed the money on the table. He looked at Bom and dragged Taebum out.

 

 

"Right...and you sir?", the manager looked towards Kim Myungsuk.

 

Ji sighed at what TOP had done, he looked at Dara who now had her eyes closed and was muttering some sort of prayer.

 

"WELL-hmmppphhh", Kim Myungsuk began.

 

Ji palmed Myungsuk's mouth, "He's too drunk to remember!"

 

Dara's jaw hit the ground as she watched Ji drag Myungsuk out of the club.

 

 

 

 

Dara and Bom looked at each other in confusion. Bom suddenly turned to the exit and ran out.

 

"Bom...where are you going?", Dara shouted as she ran after her.

 

 

 

 

TOP and Ji put Taebum and Myungsuk into a taxi and started to get into their own car.

 

"WAIT!", Bom ran towards them.

 

TOP turned around.

 

"Why...I mean..thank-", Bom stuttered.

 

"It's nothing to thank me about", TOP got into the car.

 

 

 

Dara crossed her arms and glared at Ji. Ji just smirked angrily at her and got into the car.

 

 

"But...why..", Bom asked again.

 

"I'm not cold-hearted enough to let a mother and child go homeless arasso", TOP stated as he shut his car door and sped away.

 

"Mother and child? What?", Bom mumbled as she watched the car speed away.

 

 

 

TOP looked into the side mirror and saw Bom's confused face. He smirked a bit and then hit the gas for more speed.