The truth

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the morning now and TOP was leaning back on the headboard staring into space. What would it feel like without Bom next to him anymore? Would she hate him after she finds out it was his father that hired Seungwoo to kill her parents. He blinked tiredly and turned to his side to look at Bom.

 

 

She laid there, the covers just exposing her bare shoulders to him. TOP reached and pulled the covers to cover her properly, he traced back the strands of hair away from her face and neck.

 

Bom fluttered her eyes open slowly at the touch and looked up at TOP, she smiled softly and tried to sit up covering herself as she did, "Hey.."

 

TOP smile sadly back, "Hey.."

 

With one hand holding the covers around her body, she reached for his torso and traced her free hand on the bandage, "Does it still hurt?"

 

TOP looked down at the bandage too and shook his head, "It's not as bad today.."

 

Bom nodded, "I'll still change the dressing just to be safe."

 

TOP nodded back tiredly.

 

Bom looked at him worriedly, "you should get some more rest.."

 

"I'll be fine once we get back to Seoul", TOP said weakly.

 

Bom bit her lip, "I'll...go get something for you to eat then, you must be hungry", she got off the bed, but TOP grabbed her arm to stop her.

 

"I'm not hungry", TOP sighed still holding onto her arm.

 

Bom looked down at her arm and slowly sat back down on the bed looking at TOP nervously.

 

TOP smiled weakly at her. 

 

Bom could sense something, it wasn't weakness or tiredness in his actions this morning or last night...it was something else...sadness. Bom edged closer to him and softly kissed his shoulder and rested her head on his chest.

 

TOP clenched his teeth and wrapped his arm around her waist protectively.

 

"The boys rang earlier", TOP said softly, "They've contacted the Seoul police and they're on our way to take us back to Seoul."

 

Bom nodded seriously, "ok..."

 

"They should arrive in a few hours", TOP continued, "Until then we just have to stay here."

 

Bom sat up slowly, "Seunghyun..."

 

TOP looked up at her.

 

"All this...this is all because of me...", Bom stuttered, "I'm...I'm so sorry for puting all our lives in danger..."

 

TOP stared at her sadly, it should be him apologising not her. All this is his fault, his father's fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim it's me", the hotel manager whispered through the door after he knocked on it.

 

 

 

A fully dressed Daesung opened the door and ushered the manager in.

 

"What is it?", Daesung asked.

 

"Sajangnim, the car we were keeping an eye on", his manager said, "Well 4 more cars just arrived and the men from the first car were talking to the men in the other cars.

 

Taeyang walked into the room swinging his jacket over him.

 

Daesung looked at Taeyang gravely and then turned back to the manager.

 

 

"They're hanging outside the hotel sir", his manager said quietly.

 

"What's security doing about it?", Daesung asked.

 

"Well sir... our security don't have guns..."

 

"And?", Daesung asked in confusion.

 

"...they do" the manager whispered quietly.

 

 

"Sh!t!", Daesung muttered and looked at Taeyang, "call the others we need to get out of here."

 

"But the Seoul police are on their way-"

 

"Taeyang, we don't have time to wait for them", Daesung hissed, not wanting Minzy in the other room to hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe", Jiyong shook Dara in her sleep.

 

"hhmmm", Dara frowned as she shrugged him off.

 

"Babe, we've got to go"Ji shook her again.

 

Dara rubbed her eyes and opened them, "What's going on?"

 

She saw Jiyong's worried face, and immediately sat up, "What's wrong?!"

 

 

" They're here" Jiyong said gravely and Dara knew immediately what was going on.

 

She threw the covers off and started grabbing her jumper, "Bom?!!"

 

"They know, I've already told them", Jiyong said as he put his shoes on.

 

 

"Ji", Dara froze on the spot in panic.

 

"Hey", JIyong stood in front of her and cupped her face, looking straight into her eyes, "We'll be fine."

 

Dara nodded slowly, feeling slightly safer knowing Jiyong was there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, you sure you can walk?", Seungri asked TOP as he slowly walked out of his room.

 

TOP nodded as he placed his hand on the wall for support.

 

"The staff have got our cars out in the back-", Daesung started when his phone suddenly rang, he picked it up and after a while without saying andything hung up again.

 

 

"Who was that?", JIyong asked.

 

Daesung's face fell as he looked at the gang, "They're in the hotel."

 

 

Everyone froze for a moment, Dara suddenly gripped onto Jiyong's arm.

 

 

"We need to take the back stairs NOW!", Daesung said as he led the gang towards the back of the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang kicked the fire exit open and the door slammed against the wall, "This way!"

 

He ran down the stairs as the rest followed.

 

"Seunghyun!", Bom turned around as TOP clutched his wound in pain.

 

"GO!" he growled as he let go of Bom's hand and pushed her to go on. Bom froze on the spot, Jiyong turned and noticed.

 

 

 

JIyong ran back, pulling TOP's arm around his shoulder, "Come on!"

 

"I said I'm fine!", TOP took Jiyong's arm off, "Don't you dare stay behind because of me!", he growled at JIyong before pulling him along.

 

 

 

 

They'd managed to run down half way when they heard a slam of a door few floors above them. The gang looked up just as the men chasing them looked down.

 

 

"THERE!", one of the men shouted and started shooting his gun at them.

 

 

 

"SH!T!!", JIyong growled before he grabbed Dara's hand and started running down the stairs.

 

 

 

"CATCH THEM!!"

 

*BANG BANG*

 

 

The gang ducked as gun shots were fired at them, but they kept running.

 

 

 

"AAAHHHH!", Bom slipped on the stairs and slammed her elbow on the hard metal railing.

 

 

TOP quickly pulled her up roughly and she landed on his chest, she gasped and looked up at him scared. TOP gritted his teeth at the pain on his abdomen but he still he still wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her down the stairs with him.

 

 

 

 

The men behind them were closing in now.

 

 

Seungri noticed a chair by the door as they ran past the next floor, he let go of CL's hand and grabbed the chair throwing it behind on the stairs where they'd just run past. He grabbed CL's hand again and started running down the stairs again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ARRRGHHH!"

 

 

They heard the men slipping and tripping on the chair, they sighed knowing that had given them some extra time. But the men soon picked themselves and started chasing them again.

 

 

 

 

They finally made it to the ground floor, they crashed open the door and stumbled through. Daesung slammed the door shut and started running for the back entrance.

 

 

 

 

 

"THEY'RE HERE!!"

 

 

 

The gang ran out of the hotel just when they noticed some more men close by. Luckily their cars were on the otherside and they legged it to the cars.

 

 

 

 

*BANG BANG*

 

 

 

 

They ducked as they reached their cars. For a split second Jiyong turned to look at the men and noticed one aiming his gun straight at Dara Without any thought he pulled Dara into an embrace and shielded her from the gun.

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

"AARGHH!", Jiyogn growled as the bullet pierced his arm.

 

 

"JI!!", Dara shouted, as his blood splattered on her face.

 

 

"GET IN!!", Jiyong pulled the door open and pushed Dara in before getting in himself.

 

 

Once everyone was in the two cars, Jiyong and Seungri started the engines and slammed the gas and sped away with bullets still flying towards them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't let them escape!", Mr Choi shouted, "DO YOU HEAR ME DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!!"

 

 

 

Mrs Choi hid behind the door, clutching her chest tightly. 

 

 

 

"I don't care if he's my son!", Mr Choi hissed.

 

 

 

Mrs Choi covered in shock, she fumbled for her phone to call TOP again.  Suddenly the door swung open and Mr CHoi stood there glaring down at his wife.

 

 

"What are you doing?", Mr Choi asked angrily.

 

 

Mrs Choi nervously forced a smile, "y..yeobo...let's...have lunch..."

 

 

Mr Choi sighed, "I don't want lunch"

 

 

"Oh...ok then", Mrs Choi stuttered before turning to go away.

 

 

"Wait!"

 

 

Mrs Choi froze on the spot, did he realise she was listening to his conversation. She waited for him to approach her.

 

 

"You dropped your phone", Mr Choi handed her the phone.

 

"Ah...th..thank you honey", Mrs Choi sighed with relief and walked out of there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Have we lost them?!", CL asked Seungri as she kept turning and looking at the road behind her.

 

Seungri looked in the mirror, "I don't know"

 

 

They'd been driving for an hour now, but it'd taken them at least 30 minutes to lose the men behind them.

 

 

"Daesung just said the Seoul police are about 20 minutes away", Taeyang informed the gang.

 

"Thank god!", Minzy sighed as she clutched the door handle nervously.

 

 

 

 

"sh!t!", Seungri squinted his eyes when he noticed a barricade in front of the road.

 

 

 

The gang looked up and saw about 5 cars had lined up the road and about 20 men standing by their cars.

 

"Seungri", CL gripped his shoulder.

 

Seungri sighed as he saw Jiyong's car screech to a halt in front of them, he did the same.

 

 

 

 

They waited in the car for what felt like forever, until they finally saw TOP struggling out of the car.

 

 

 

"Sh!t! What's he doing?!", Taeyang and Seungri kicked the car doors open to get out.

 

"Stay here!", Seungri warned Minzy and CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun!!", Bom shouted at TOP.

 

TOP ignored her and slowly limped towards the men waiting.

 

 

 

"DAMMIT TOP!!", Jiyong shouted as he flung his door open to get out too.

 

 

"Stay out of this!", TOP glared at him, "They want me!"

 

Jiyong stopped as he glanced at the men with guns and then back at TOP.

 

 

 

 

"BOM NOO!", Bom struggled free from Dara and stumbled out of the car, "BOMM!", Dara jumped out the car to chase after her, only to have Jiyong stop her.

 

 

 

"BOM!", TOP shouted as Bom ran up to him.

 

"They don't want you they want me!", Bom pulled him back, "So get in that car, turn around and leave with the rest!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Awhhhhh"

 

 

 

They looked up to see Seungwoo among the men, he smiled and clapped his hands, "What a lovely performance!"

 

Bom gritted her teeth at the sight of him, while TOP protectively stepped in front of Bom to shield her.

 

 

 

"Now I thought I killed you", Seungwoo shook his head, "Lesson learnt, never leave the victims still breathing...just like the Park couple."

 

"YOU B*STARD!" Bom stormed towards him in anger only to have TOP pull her back.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ooooh we've got a fiesty one", Seungwoo snickered along with the men.

 

 

 

 

Seungwoo eyed the others behind TOP and Bom and smiled, "Now we could have settled this just the two of us you know Park Bom"

 

Bom stiffened.

 

 

"There was no need to bring all those dear to you...", Seungwoo flicked his knife open, "It'll be a waste to kill them all...but what can one do...orders are orders...right Seunghyun shi."

 

 

 

TOP glared at him, knowing exactly who those orders were from.

 

 

 

 

"We can settle it...just the two of us!", Bom stepped out from behind TOP.

 

 

"BOM!", TOP growled.

 

Bom shrugged his hand off her and glared at Seungwoo, "Take me...do whatever you want but leave them-"

 

"BOM!!", TOP pulled her back to him, "Don't you dare!"

 

Bom's lips trembled, "I...can't let you guys get hurt because of me..."

 

 

 

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!", Seungwoo laughed hysterically, "THIS IS ING HILARIOUS!!"

 

The gang glared at him, nervous about his next move.

 

 

"Hmm", Seungwoo tilted his head to the side, "This is far too entertaining to just end with a gun", he snickered, "How about a little match, you 5 guys against us", he pointed at the 20 large men.

 

 

[Music: Monster by BIG BANG]

 

 

 

 

Bom gripped onto TOP's arm to stop him going.

 

 

"To make it fair, we'll lose the guns", Seungwoo nodded to the men and they all threw their guns on the floor and started to crack their knuckes instead.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't even think about it Seungri!", CL muttered holding him back.

 

"CL, just stay here!", Seungri whispered, "This might be the only way to buy time before the police arrive."

 

CL scrunched up her face with worry, "Please...don't."

 

 

 

 

"JIyong!" Dara ran in front of him and begged him to not do it.

 

"Dara, the police will be here soon, it's either this or getting shot!", Jiyong whispered.

 

"No...please...there are only 5 of you!", Dara pleaded as she started to cry, "And your arm...you're hurt!"

 

Jiyong looked at his bleeding arm and then back at Dara, "I'll be fine...stay here!"

 

 

 

 

"Ready?!", Seungwoo laughed as he edged towards the boys with 20 men behind him.

 

 

 

 

"Please no...no", Bom tried to pull TOP back, but TOP pushed her hand away.

 

 

 

 

TOP, Seungri, Taeyang, Jiyong, Daesung stood in a line and stared at the men in front. They were outnumbered, 4 to 1, but they had no other choice...not until the police arrived.

 

 

 

"TOP, you're injured so stay out of this", Jiyong muttered not taking his eyes of the men in front.

 

"You're injured too", he growled back before tilting his head to the side and cracking his neck. He stepped forward and with his finger signalled the men to come.

 

 

 

 

"ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!", the 20 burly men and Seungwoo charged towards them and attacked.

 

 

 

3 men charged towards Jiyong and kicked him to the floor. Jiyong clenched his teeth as he got kicked in the stomach and back, he growled loudly grabbing one of the legs and pulled the man to the floor, he then got onto his feet and kicked him to the side and then turned to face the two other men. The guy pucnched JIyong back, he fell back onto the floor spitting out blood, he pushed himself off and charged at the man flinging him to the floor, he then grabbed the other guy and kicked him in the stomach and punched his face so hard he fell on the floor unconscious.

 

 

"JIYONG LOOK OUT!!", Dara screamed.

 

JIyong ducked just as a guy tried to attack him from the back. Taeyang then grabbed the guy and dragged him away and kicked him senseless. But 2 more men charged toward towards Taeyang and kicked him to the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

"UNNIEE!", Minzy struggled to hold Bom still.

 

 

"SEUNGHYUNNNNN!", she screamed as tears fell from her eyes.

 

 

 

TOP had two men holding him while Seungwoo kicked him in the stomach.

 

"This is where I stabbed you right?!", Seungwoo grinned madly and he kicked him there again.

 

TOP shouted angrily in pain as Seungwoo kept kicking him in the same spot. The two men let go and TOP collapsed to the ground.

 

Seungwoo grabbed him by his hair, but before he could punch TOP, TOP pulled him down and wrestled him on the floor. Three other men tried to pull TOP off, but TOP repeated punched Seungwoo until his face was red with blood. Daesung pulled the three men off TOP and started fighting with them. He was outnumbered but he didn't care, he wasn't going to let his friend suffer.

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHH!", the girls screamed as one of the men charged towards them.

 

Seungri grabbed the man by his jacket before he could reach CL and whipped him around. He tangled his jacket around him so the guy couldn't move, Seungri then kicked him backwards and stamped his foot on his neck making the guy squirm underneath him.

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!", Minzy screamed when one of the men lying on the floor grabbed her leg and pulled her to the floor.

 

"MINZYYY!", the girls shouted, Dara kicked the guy in the stomach, but he grabbed her and pulled her down too. The man then got up and kicked Dara in the stomach.

 

 

"YOU ING B*STARD!!", Jiyong growled as he grabbed the guy and slammed his head through the windscreen of his car. They guy hung there, half his body inside the car.

 

Dara struggled to sit up.

 

"Dara...dara you ok?", Jiyong ran to her.

 

Dara nodded as she clutched her stomach in pain.

 

 

 

 

The boys continued to fight, they were beaten black and blue but that didn't stop them from beating the hell out of those men either. 

 

 

 

"We've got to stop this!!", Cl shook her head, when he saw three men attacking Seungri.

 

 

The boys were tired now, they were fighting 20 men and were getting beaten badly now.

 

 

Bom finally threw Minzy hand away and ran into the 'battle field'

 

 

"UNNIEE/BOMM!", the girls cried and ran after her.

 

 

"AHHHH!", CL pulled Dara away as a guy tried to catch Dara.

 

 

Bom turned back to see a man holding Minzy in a headlock, she ran back and kicked the guy in the shin, "GET OFF HERR!!"

 

 

"BOM!!", TOP shouted as he punched a guy, "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!!"

 

 

Bom ignored him and pushed the man off Minzy, "Minzy-ah....are you ok?!"

 

"unnie!", Minzy whimpered and hugged her.

 

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

Everyone froze.

 

 

Seungwoo stood with the gun aimed at the sky. He spat out some blood and wiped his face.

 

"I change my mind", he muttered, "I don't like to play fair."

 

 

The gang stiffened knowing what was going to happen.

 

 

 

TOP pushed himself off the ground in pain and stood up.

 

 

"Who shall I kill first then?", Seungwoo smirked.

 

 

"Just finish me off and let the others go", TOP said through gritted teeth.

 

 

 

"So you're going first are you?", Seungwoo snickered and walked towards TOP.

 

 

 

"NO!", Bom shouted but a man held her back.

 

 

 

Seungwoo spat more blood out, "You know you've got quite a punch there"

 

TOP glared at him.

 

"But nothing can beat a bullet right?", Seungwoo hissed before he aimed the gun at TOP and got ready to pull the trigger.

 

"TOP!!", Jiyong shouted as he tried to get off the ground.

 

 

"NOO!", Bom shouted as she struggled to break free.

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls screamed, thinking the worst.

 

"TOPPPPP!", the guys screamed.

 

But TOP didn't move...he still stood there panting heavily watching Seungwoo.

 

 

 

Seungwoo on the other hand grew wide eyed, the gun fell off his hand and crashed onto the ground. He slowly fell to his knees....revealing behind him a very frightened and shaking Minzy holding a gun with both her hands....aimed at Seungwoo.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy", they gasped as the poor little girl dropped the gun in shock and stepped away frightened.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly police sirens could be heard, getting louder and louder. The men panicked and tried to escape but the police got there and aimed their guns at them freezing them on the spot.

 

 

 

"MINZYY!", the girls shouted and ran to the shaking girl.

 

Minzy looked down at her shaking hands and hid her face in Dara's chest and wept out loud. she'd just killed someone. Sure it was to save her oppa but that didn't make her feel any better.

 

 

Bom looked up at the guys who had managed to pull themselves up and get to them.

 

 

She turned to see the police were now handcuffing the men and pushing them into the police cars. She then turned to Seungwoo, he was lying there, trying to gasp for air. There laid the man...the man that took her parents away...but there was still something she needed to know.

 

 

 

She let go of the girls and walked towards him.

 

"Bom...don't", TOP grabbed her arm.

 

 

Bom pushed his hand aside and clenched her teeth as she walked and stood above Seungwoo.

 

Seungwoo looked up at Bom, still gasping for air as blood trickled down his face.

 

 

"Who?...who ordered you to kill my parents?", Bom muttered nervously.

 

 

For a split second Seungwoo's eyes were filled with surprise and then slowly a smile crept onto his lips, he hoarsely said, "you...don't know?"

 

 

Bom clenched her teeth, "Who was it?!!"

 

 

Seungwoo laughed slightly and looked at TOP and then back at Bom, "...Choi...Taehyun...", he smiled and took his last breath.

 

 

 

Bom froze...Choi Taehyun....... TOP's dad? She felt her soul leave her body as she slowly turned to face TOP. 

 

 

 

TOP looked at the ground as a tear escaped his eye.

 

 

Bom gasped realising he knew it was his dad.

 

TOP looked up and tried to walk to her, to reach her, but she stepped back. She started gasping for air as she felt her blood turn cold.

 

TOP clenched his hand into a fist and lowered it slowly. He looked up at her with eyes full of pain and guilt.

 

 

 

Bom shook her head not wanting to believe it, "...your...dad..."

 

TOP nodded slowly.

 

 

"You...knew?!", Bom stuttered, "Since when?!"

 

 

TOP looked away as the boys walked towards him.

 

 

"Seunghyun!!", Bom cried out, "Since when?!"

 

 

"Yesterday...when i got...attacked", he managed to say.

 

 

"You knew...before we...we-", Bom shook her head. She covered with her shaking hands, "no...no....please....no...."

 

 

"I'm...so sorry", TOP whispered.

 

 

Bom tugged at her shirt as the pain in her heart became unbearable, "No.....no...please...nooo not you...please."

 

 

Dara and the girls ran up to her to steady her from falling.

 

 

TOP hung his head low as he cried, he fell onto his knees, "I'm sorry..."

 

 

"Noo...please..not you...please....", Bom cried as she leaned on CL for support, "pleasee.....no Seunghyun....NOOOOOOOO!"

 

 

TOP kept his head down, unable to see Bom in so much pain, "I'm sorry...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Can you love me forever?' TOP asked with pain in his eyes, 'I...want you to love me forever.'

 

Bom slid her hand to his face and kissed him gently, 'Forever...'