Weekend plans

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

Dara handed over the money at the till and glared back at Jiyong who was munching on his 7th ramyun cup.

 

"AISSHH!", Dara frowned and she stormed up to him and stood in front of him angrily.

 

 

Jiyong didn't look up and continued devouring the ramyun.

 

"YA!", Dara shouted, "Are you going to stay here all day eating ramyun?!"

 

Jiyong still ignored her.

 

Dara huffed and kicked him in the shin, "KWON JIYONG!"

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!", Jiyong rubbed his shin in pain, "YAAA!"

 

"You better pay me back for those ramyun!", she shouted, "With interest!"

 

"Arasso! But why the hell are you kicking me?", he continued rubbing his shin in pain.

 

"Palli! Let's go!", Dara said as she walked out of the store.

 

"Wait!! Ramyun!", he looked back at his ramyun and then back at Dara,"Aisshh!", he grabbed the cup and ran after Dara.

 

 

 

"YAA!", he ran up to Dara, "wait up!", he laughed at her angry face.

 

"You do know you had about a week's worth of ramyun in the space of one hour??", Dara said angrily.

 

"But it's so good...want some?", Jiyong shoved the ramyun cup to her face.

 

"YA! JIYONG!", she angrily pushed it away.

 

"Waeyo...", Jiyong teased as he walked behind her.

 

 

 

 

"Mr Kwon"

 

 

Jiyong and Dara turned at the mention of Jiyong's name.

 

A man in a suit was waiting outside a black car, he looked up at Jiyong and bowed.

 

JIyong stiffened, "What is it?"

 

Dara looked back at Jiyong, he suddenly sounded very serious.

 

"I've been sent my Mrs Kwon, she would like to see you sir", the man politely said.

 

"I'll come later", Jiyong replied.

 

"Um...she told me to tell you she wants to see you now", the man nervously said.

 

 

 

JIyong sighed and turned back to Dara, "Let's stop for today"

 

Dara nodded, "You have to..go?"

 

Jiyong eyed the man who was looking away, "Yea..."

 

"Oh...ok then..", Dara smiled weakly, she didn't want him to go for some reason.

 

 

JIyong got in the car but before he closed the door he called Dara, "Ya!"

 

"Huh?", she looked up.

 

"Guess you won the bet then....what's your wish?", he smiled at her.

 

Dara bit her lip, "I'll let you know next time"

 

"Next time?", Jiyong repeated slowly, would there be a next time, "ok then"

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"I think I found something", Bom said as she walked into the kitchen where TOP was, "In the case file it says the accident occured in Seoul, but as far as I remember, we were on our family trip right outside of Seoul at the time."

 

"Let me have a look", TOP asked for the file, he read the page, "Hmm..."

 

"We always went on family trips once a year to the same place just outside Seoul, and that's...", Bom gulped, "when the accident occured."

 

"Can you remember the place?", TOP asked.

 

"Um..I'm not sure, I can try...why?", Bom asked.

 

"I think we should go check the place out, maybe some one there might be able to give us some information", he replied.

 

"You think so?", Bom asked.

 

"Yea...you free this weekend?", he asked again.

 

"Neh", Bom said nervously.

 

"What's wrong?", he asked sensing something was wrong.

 

"What if we find...something", Bom said nervously, "I mean...I know that's why we're going but, I'm scared I might find out something that maybe I'm better off not knowing.."

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Care to explain who this is?!", Mrs Kwon threw photos of Dara on the table towards Jiyong.

 

He stiffened but remained calm, "Mum, are you having one of your paranoid moments again?"

 

"Paranoid moments?!", his mum asked.

 

"She's just a hoobae from uni", JIyong explained.

 

"Seoul uni?", his mum asked, "this girl goes to Seoul?"

 

"Don't look so shocked mum", JIyong muttered, "as much as you want to believe it's not only rich kids who are smart enough to get into Seoul"

 

"Then why is she at this restaurant that you were at?!", his mum pointed at a photo of Jiyong and Dara together at Gong restaurant.

 

Jiyong also pointed at the photo, "If you look closely you'll also see TOP, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri!"

 

His mum picked up the photo and saw the boys in the background.

 

"Seungri owns that building and coincidently she works there too,", JIyong explained,"Seungri needed to go talk to the owner of the place and we happened to have gone along with him that's all!"

 

His mum calmed down a bit, "Are you sure there's nothing going on with this girl and you?"

 

"Mum! Stop it now!", Jiyong sighed as he sat on the sofa, "You need to stop this obsession"

 

"Obsession?!" his mum shouted, "After what your brother did to me?!"

 

Jiyong stood up now, "You mean after what YOU did to my brother!"

 

"JIYONG!", his mum shouted back, "HOW DARE YOU TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

 

JIyong glared at his mother, "Omma....be careful"

 

"What?", his mum asked angrily.

 

"If you carry on the way you do...you're going to lose me as well", he stood up and walked out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"HYUNGGGG!", the boys ran into TOP's office.

 

TOP sighed and looked up from the screen, "I swear you 4 never work"

 

"And you work wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much!", Seungri said as he plopped himself on the chair.

 

"You know what you need to take a break...go on a holiday or something", Taeyang suggested.

 

"Better still we all need a break", JIyong muttered, "Let's just get away from Seoul guys"

 

"This weekend?", Daesung asked excitedly.

 

"WOHOOOOOOOOO!", the boys shouted.

 

 

"Wait...I can't go", TOP shook his head.

 

"You can! Don't ruin the mood dude", JIyong stated.

 

 

"No seriously I can't, I promised I'd go with Bom to this resort outside of Seoul this weekend to help her with her case", TOP explained.

 

"You're going to spend the night with Bom??", the boys gasped.

 

"That's all you heard from what I just said?", TOP frowned, "It's for work!"

 

"Sureeeeeee", the boys nodded cheekily.

 

"Seriously it's for work!", TOP shouted as he tried to whack them with a file.

 

"How about....we go with you", Seungri said slowly, "and Bom brings the girls along too?"

 

"You mean CL?", TOP quickly asked.

 

Seungri nodded happily.

 

"No", TOP quickly stated.

 

"WAEYOO?!", Seungri protested.

 

 

 

"Seungri I don't think it's a good idea to bring the girls along", Jiyong said, after his little discussion with mother dear he wanted Dara to stay away from him as much as possible.

 

"FINE THEN!!", Seungri said, "Don't bring the girls, but we're all going...do you want Bom to be surrounded by all of us?"

 

 

TOP gulped and dialled Bom's number.

 

Seungri and Taeyang hi-fived each other as the boys watched TOP call Bom.

 

JIyong shook his head.

 

"Come on...you know you want Dara to come", Taeyang nudged Jiyong, who just glared back.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Alone!!", the girls shouted when Bom told them about the weekend away with TOP.

 

"It's for the case", Bom explained.

 

"Still...you...him.....alone", Dara asked wide eyed.

 

"Yes...me...him....alone....working on the case!", Bom stated.

 

"No!", CL shook her head, "We'll come with you!!"

 

"I'd love that, but Seunghyun shi might feel uncomfortable being surrounded by 4 girls", Bom said.

 

"When did you start caring about what Seunghyun oppa wanted huh unnie?", Minzy nudged Bom cheekily.

 

"Ya!", Bom shouted back.

 

*RING RING*

 

 

"It's Seunghyun shi!!", Bom hissed.

 

"Pick up!!", CL ordered.

 

 

 

Bom cleared , "Yoboseyo?"

 

"Bom"

 

"Hi Seunghyun shi"

 

"Hey, listen about this weekend..."

 

"Neh? Is there a problem?"

 

"Well....I was thinking you might want to invite the girls along....cos you know you might feel a bit lonely"

 

"CHINCHA??!"

 

"Ow...my ear"

 

"Mianhe...chincha?"

 

"Neh...but um....is it ok if the boys come too?"

 

"The boys?"

 

"You know, Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung"

 

"Um....I ....guess it's ok..."

 

"Cool! So pick you girls up on friday, I'll call you"

 

"Ok....bye"

 

 

 

 

"What did he say?", Dara shook Bom.

 

"Well you guys got your wish, you're coming with me this weekend!", Bom smiled.

 

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!", the girls shouted, "HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYY!"

 

"But....so are the boys..", Bom smiled nervously.

 

"NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the girls wailed while Bom looked at them apologetically.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Later that night.

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?", Dara picked her phone up without looking.

 

"Dara!", Jiyong asked from the otherside.

 

"Oh gawd not you", Dara muttered as she sat on her sofa bed.

 

"Hello to you too"

 

"What is it now?"

 

"Nothing"

 

"Jiyong I'm studying right now!"

 

"I like it when you just call me Jiyong"

 

Dara cursed quietly.

 

"You know what that means don't you?"

 

"Oh gawd, why do I have a bad feeling I'm going to hate whatever you have to say next"

 

"It means we've got closer"

 

"If that keeps you happy, you keep thinking that", Dara muttered.

 

"HAHA! Dara!!"

 

"What?!"

 

"Just wanted to say your name"

 

"Aish!! Im studying!"

 

"I'll help!"

 

"Are you a doctor?"

 

"Nope"

 

"Then you can't help!"

 

"Come on let me"

 

"GAWDD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!", Dara wailed.

 

"HAHAHAHAH!"

 

"Fine let's quiz each other for revision then"

 

"Ok"

 

"And every wrong answer you get you have to pay me!!"

 

"HAHHAAHAH!"

 

"What is the treatment options for mycordial ischemia?"

 

"Calcium channel blockers, Beta blockers um....aspirin"

 

Dara squinted her eyes, how did he know that?

 

"The human embryonic heart starts beating after how many days?"

 

"21 days!"

 

Dara gasped, she flipped through her medical book to find the answer, he was correct.

 

"How many valves are there in the human heart?"

 

"4!"

 

"YAA!! HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS?!"

 

"I'm a genius!"

 

"YAA!"

 

"Although....google is a real help at times like this!"

 

"YAAAAAA YOU CHEATED!!"

 

"Mianhe hahahaha, see you at the weekend!", he quickly hung up.

 

"OMO did he just hang up on me?!!",Dara gasped.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong laughed as he put the phone down, he turned around to face Taeyang who was shaking his head.

 

"What?", Jiyong asked.

 

"What happened to I'm staying away from her?", Taeyang asked.

 

"I was just ringing her....as a friend", Jiyong lied.

 

"A friend...a muse...what next?", Taeyang sighed.

 

"AISHH!", Jiyong threw a pillow at him, "Go find a girlfriend!"

 

Taeyang caught the pillow and smiled, "Why suddenly mention girlfriend!"

 

"YA!", JIyong shouted.