Born to be a doctor

FATE vs HATE

 

 

"THAT IDIOT!! THAT IDIOT!!!!", Dara wailed as she punched her bag.

 

"Mother and child? What was he on about?", Bom mummbled to herself.

 

"What do I expect to be called in that dress?", Dara asked, "HA?! A GIRL MAYBE YOU BLOODY B*STARD!"

 

"Did he think...I was PREGNANT?!", Bom shouted as examined her stomach.

 

 

The girls were walking to university and were each in their own world....having a conversation with themselves...not with eachother...but with themselves.

 

 

 

"Aish THAT RICH KID!!", Dara scrunched up the bag.

 

"Do I look pregnant??!! Who the hell does he think he is??!!", Bom shouted out loud

 

"YA!", Dara jumped in fright, "You scared me!!"

 

"Ah..mianhe...", Bom mumbled.

 

"That guy....", Dara squinted her eyes and shook her head, "wait till I get my hands on him!"

 

Bom laughed and nudged Dara, "Come one we're going to be late!"

 

 

 

"YAAA PARKKK!", a girl shouted from behind her.

 

"CL rooooo", Dara pouted and ran towards the girl.

 

"Oh gawd look at your crocodile tears....what happened now?", CL asked while rolling her eyes.

 

"I met the devil", Dara gritted her teeth.

 

"Another erted rich kid?", CL asked raising an eyebrow.

 

"This one was different CL", Dara squinted her eyes and shook her head.

 

"Is this your friend?", CL asked Dara while looking at Bom.

 

"Oh yes", Dara pulled Bom closer, "meet Park Bom, she's a 2nd year like us and my new roomie"

 

"Hi", CL hugged Bom, "it's lovely to meet you, I'm CL"

 

"Hi", Bom sweetly smiled.

 

"Aigoo...sharing a house with this turd....good luck", Cl shook her head.

 

"Did...did you just call me a turd??!!", Dara asked shocked as CL and Bom walked away from her.

 

"Excited about starting our 2nd year?", CL asked Bom completely ignoring Dara.

 

Bom nodded, "I'm so excited....bring it on ANATOMY!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls got onto campus and to their dismay their first class was Biochemistry.

 

"Aish!! If I wanted to be a chemist I would have taken Chemistry!!", Dara muttered as she walked into class.

 

 

 

"Good Morning class!! Welcome to second year!!", their professor said enthusiastically, "Now I know you all hate Biochemistry with a passion but this is a very important module....that means Miss Dara Park you need to pass it!", the professor targeted Dara.

 

"Deh...", Dara mumbled.

 

"There's no point passing everything else but this, otherwise you can say bye bye to ever becoming a doctor", her professor smiled sweetly at her.

 

Dara nodded grumpily.

 

"But before we start, you're going to be starting your placements at the hospitals this year, I've got a list of the hospitals you'll all be working at here. So at the end of the class if you come to see me I'll let you know."

 

"EEEK!", the girls shouted in unison.

 

This is what they'd been waiting for, finally the chance to follow doctors around at the hospital, learning new things from first hand experience.

Screw Biochem and bring on the placements!!!!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Rich kid??", Ji scoffed and walked back to where the boys were sitting.

 

"Still thinking about that girl?", Daesung asked.

 

"NO!", Ji shouted.

 

"That means yes", TOP said not looking up from his laptop.

 

"But...aishhh you know what she said??!", Ji sat down between Taeyang and TOP.

 

"YESS!", the boys cried in unison.

 

"Hyung you've told me about 97 times-", Seungri said.

 

"YAAAHH!", Ji shouted and whacked the poor boy across the back of his head.

 

"I need to find her", Ji said suddenly.

 

"WHAT?!", the boys cried.

 

"I need to find her and ruin her...", Ji cracked his knuckles.

 

"You can't be serious?", TOP arched his eyebrow.

 

"Why?", Ji asked innocently, "You didn't see how she talked to me! She called me pathetic!"

 

"Which is exactly how you sound right now", TOP stood up and got his car keys, "you sound pathetic dude, I'm off!"

 

"Wait!!", Ji shouted, "Do you know the girl's name? The one you were talking to? Maybe we can get info out of her?"

 

"Who? The homeless girl?", TOP asked.

 

"Yea I think so...the one that stopped you on the way out?"

 

TOP shrugged his shoulders and walked out.

 

"Great help!", Ji shouted back sarcastically.

 

TOP walked out but stopped, 'I wonder where that homeless girl is now....'

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Thank god wev'e got the same hospital!!", CL sighed as she slumped onto a seat in the canteen.

 

"I know....igsjr goidnggkn tosf ber gresdaat", Dara said as she forced mahussive spoofulls of food into .

 

CL looked like she was going to vommit, "oh gawd...why am I your friend....I mean look at her Bom.."

 

"Hmmm....whfhioh.....areffdf......sdayifng?", Bom said as she munched on a large egg roll.

 

"Never mind", CL shook her head, "Ya I know you two are scholarship students and you get free food here but can you eat like normal people!", CL nudged Dara.

 

"Mianhe", Dara looked at CL with sad puppy eyes.

 

"Aishh arasso arasoo...eat EAT like a pig!!", CL shouted back, "anyway how was work on friday? What was it you were saying about some guy?"

 

Dara slammed her spoon and chopsticks on the table, "That...guy", her nose twitched slightly in anger.

 

"Ah...CL maybe it's better if you don't say anything about the guy", Bom inched away from Dara.

 

Dara took a deep breath, "Wait till I get my hands on that piece of sh!t!!"

 

CL pulled a surprised face, "Ok dara calm down...think happy thoughts...thinks bunnies....think of rabbits...think of operating on a person and saving their life.."

 

"Yes....", Dara closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "Indeed...happy thoughts.....giving vaccines to babies...putting back a dislocated shoulder...yes..."

 

Bom shook her head, "You were born to be a doctor Dara Park."