Too good for me to ruin

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

TOP startled awake hearing Bom's screams in the next room. He ran out and rushed into Bom's room.

 

 

"BOM!!", TOP ran towards her but she just screamed and pushed herself back against the wall.

 

 

"PLEASEEEEE NOOOOOO I'M SORRY!!", she screached as she covered her ears.

 

 

"That's it!", TOP growled and pulled Bom up by her arms.

 

"Nooooooo!", she screamed as she hit his chest frantically, "NOOOOO! APPAAAAAA!"

 

"BOM!! STOP IT!", he shook her, "STOP IT!!"

 

"NOOOOO!! AAAHHHHH HELLLLPPPP!", she kept hitting his chest trying to break free, "LET GOOOO LET GOO!"

 

"Bom!!", he grabbed her face and made her look up at him, "IT'S ME! SEUNGHYUN!!"

 

But Bom wouldn't listen, "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!! DON'T HURT THEM!!"

 

"BOM?!", TOP shook her again, harder this time.

 

 

 

She finally looked up at him, her eyes filled with fear.

 

TOP clenched his jaw and pulled her into his arms as she continued to struggle in his arms. He just tightened his embrace ignoring her pleas to let her go.

 

"Sssh...sssh...", TOP cooed trying to calm her down, "it's ok.....it's ok..."

 

 

 

After a while, Bom finally started to calm down, her breathing steadied as she buried her face into TOP's chest.

 

"I'm sorry..sorry...", she mumbled weakly.

 

TOP drew back and looked at her face. She looked up at him through half lidded eyes, the fear in her eyes were finally replaced with tiredness.

 

 

"seunghyun?", she managed to say.

 

 

TOP smiled weakly and relieved as he hugged her tightly again.

 

 

Too tired to stand on her legs, they collasped under her weight, but TOP quickly pulled her up before she reached the floor. He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

 

 

TOP covered her with a blanket once again and was about to move off when he felt a tug on his sleeve. He turned to see Bom fast asleep but her hand clasped onto his sleeve. He tried to pull his sleeve off but Bom just used her other hand to grab his sleeve again and gently tugged him down to the bed.

 

 

"seunghyun...", she mumbled in her sleep, "...help...me..."

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

[Music: Calling you by Busker Busker]

 

 

 

 

Dara bit her lip as she peered through the door of her room. She scanned the area....Clear.

She sighed with relief as she tip toed out of the apartment afraid of bumping into Jiyong.  She'd woken up the next morning and although she felt elated that they were together, she wanted to hide in a hole and stay there for all eternity at the same time. What was she going to say to Jiyong? Should she act normal? What would he say? So she thought the best way out would be to avoid the situation completely.

 

She turned around one last time to scan the apartment and walked backwards into the studio, closing the door.

 

 

 

 

"Morning"

 

 

"KYAAH!", she jumped and turned around to see Jiyong watching her from his work desk.

 

 

"M..mo....r...morn-"

 

 

"Morning?", he asked raising a brow.

 

Dara smiled and nodded shakingly.

 

 

Jiyong tried not to smile, "Where are you going?"

 

 

"C...cl..cla-"

 

 

"Class?"

 

Dara nodded again as she slowly edged towards the door. 'Dammit why is his studio so big?'

 

 

"It's saturday today", he said calmly.

 

Dara cursed herself quietly. She turned and forced a smile, "l...libr..library"

 

 

 

"oh..oh...i..see", he imitated her.

 

Dara cringed and pouted annoyed.

 

Jiyong got off his workdesk and walked towards her.

 

 

 

She grabbed her bag and placed it in front of her chest and looked away nervously as if she was trying to protect herself from him.

 

 

Jiyong tried not to laugh, "Enjoy your day then"

 

Dara sighed with relief, she nodded quickly.

 

 

"But-", Jiyong grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him, "before you go how about a kiss goodbye?"

 

Dara's eyes widened, "w..wh..wha-"

 

 

JIyong smirked and pushed her back onto the wall.

 

"wh..what ...are....y..you...doin-"

 

 

Jiyong grinned as he leaned in and claimed her lips.

 

 

"hmph-", Dara tried to push him off.

 

But he just grabbed her bag, threw it on the floor and held her hands beside her head. He kissed her again, moving his head to the side, teasing Dara who was in too much of a shock to even move her lips.

 

 

He pulled back and looked straight into her eyes, "If you don't kiss me back, I'll do something you'll really hate."

 

"huh?", Dara blinked nervously.

 

 

Jiyong leaned in more with his body and his soft breath touched her lips, "it...involves a bed.."

 

Dara couldn't help but gasp, but before she could say anything, Jiyong kissed her again, passionately and Dara couldn't help move her lips with his. She let go off her nervousness for the time being and let Jiyong kiss her as she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

[Music: Loving you by G.Na]

 

 

 

TOP finally woke up, he turned to his side and found the bed empty, "Bom?"

 

He walked into the main area of his apartment and heard noise in the kitchen. 

 

Bom was there looking through the fridge, he sighed with relief and leaned on the door way watching her take eggs out. She limped to the sink and got some water for herself.

 

 

"OUCH!", she dropped the glass on the floor and clutched her wrist in pain.

 

"BOM!", TOP shouted.

 

 

"AAHH!", Bom fell onto the floor in fright as TOP rushed to her.

 

"It's me Bom!!", TOP said nervously, thinking she'd gone back to thinking he was trying to harm her.

 

 

 

"I...know", Bom replied quietly, "You just scared me...that's all."

 

"Oh", TOP sighed.

 

"I broke your glass, I'm sor-", she covered with her hand and looked at TOP wide eyed.

 

 

TOP removed her hand, "It's ok, say those words as much as you want."

 

Bom blinked curiously at TOP as he picked up the broken glass off the floor, "You...don't mind if I say sorry?"

 

TOP didn't answer, as he cleared the floor, "Stay there."

 

 

He threw the large shards of glass into the bin and then turned back to her, he picked her up effortlessly.

 

 

"Omo...what are you doing?", Bom gasped in his arms.

 

"There's still glass on the floor, and you don't have slippers on", he placed on the marble kitchen top.

 

 

"You hungry?", he asked as he sat her down.

 

Bom pouted and nodded, "Neh..."

 

 

TOP nodded and then went onto mixing some eggs together.

 

 

 

"Aish...my head", Bom cringed as she rubbed her head.

 

"Appo?", TOP asked quickly.

 

"It's not that bad....just everything from yesterday is a bit of a blur..."

 

"Do you not remember anything?", TOP asked seriously.

 

 

"I remember our kiss-", she blurted out before thinking.

 

 

 

TOP stopped mixing and looked up at Bom who was nervously looking at evey other direction but his.

 

 

"uhum...", TOP cleared his throat and started pulling at his t-shirt collar, "It's hot in here."

 

 

Bom cringed inside, wanting to hide in a hole, "aish...why is it so hot here today?"

 

 

 

After a moment of awkward silence, they both headed for the door, "I'LL BE BACK/JUST NEED TO GET SOMETHING!"

 

They bumped into eachother, Bom moved to the left but TOP accidently followed her, he went the other way and Bom followed.

 

 

TOP sighed trying cool himself down, he stepped aside letting Bom literally run back to her room.

 

 

TOP puffed out a deep breath and leaned on the door, "aish....is the air con not working today?!!"

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"We can go see them later", Seungri said trying to calm CL down.

 

"But-", CL whined.

 

"But what? I've already talked to TOP and Ji hyung, the girls are fine", Seungri said making CL sit back down on the chair in the cafe.

 

"You should have told me when you found out!", CL protested.

 

"Mianhe-"

 

"I mean...they were robbed!!", CL cried out, "Aigoo those girls have the worst luck ever!!" 

 

"They're fine!!", Seungri said, "Trust me....just give them some time to rest."

 

He walked towards her and kneeled in front of her, taking her hands in his, "Look hyungs are looking after them, they're fine."

 

 

 

CL's phone suddenly beeped twice and she quickly read the texts. Her face darkened.

 

 

"Oh they're fine are they?", CL muttered to Seungri as she showed him the texts from Dara and Bom.

 

 

From: Dara

 

Emergency meeting @ Gong restaurant! NOWW! OTTOKEE

 

 

 

 

From: Bom

 

Some one explain to me what the hell happened last night??

 

 

 

 

"Oh", Seungri nodded.

 

"So apparently fine in you in your dictionary means Dara calling for an emergency meeting and Bom having amnesia?!!", CL shouted.

 

"They were fine last night I swear!", Seungri tried to explain as CL angrily left him in the cafe.

 

 

Seungri sighed and turned around to find all the customers staring at him.

 

"Sorry", he bowed at them.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"So that's what happened?", Bom said slowly, "we were robbed?"

 

"Yea...you don't remember?", Dara asked.

 

"I keep getting flashes of images from last night, I remember calling for your name and someone hitting me-"

 

"Those b*stards hit you?!", CL slammed her fist on the table.

 

"I out too, and the next thing I know JIyong and TOP was there", Dara said.

 

 

 

"I was so worried unnies", Minzy hugged the two girls, "If something happened to you two-"

 

"We're ok now", Dara sighed and hugged her back.

 

"You should have told us Bom", CL said, "I can't believe you had to spend the night at the boys'."

 

"CL we were so out of it we didn't even realise...mianhe..."

 

"Well you girls should stay over-"

 

"You've got family around", Dara interrupted.

 

"So?" Cl retorted, "Well you guys can't go back to your place, those people might come back."

 

"It's ok really", Bom tried to explain.

 

"Then stay at mine unnies", Minzy said, "unless...."

 

"Unless?", Dara and Bom asked.

 

Minzy smiled cheekily and winked at them, "You like staying at oppas' place?"

 

"YAA!", Dara and Bom shouted in unison.

 

"OMO!", CL laughed and hi-fived Minzy, "So that's why you don't want to stay at mine eh?"

 

"ANII!", the girls shouted back.

 

"No seriously I can't stay in that place with JIyong!", Dara shook her head.

 

"Waeyo?", the girls asked.

 

"I haven't told you girls something", Dara whimpered nervously.

 

"What?", the girls leaned forward.

 

 

"Last night...", she covered her blushed cheeks.

 

"last night?", the girls asked curiously.

 

Dara took a deep breath,

"hesaidhe'snevergoingtoletmegoandthenwekissedandthenthismorningitriedtohideandsneakoutbuthekissedme", Dara took another deep breath, "andsaidifidon'tkisshimbackhe'sgoingtotakemetobed!!"

 

Dara panted after she blurted out what happened between her and Jiyong.

 

 

The girls' jaws hit the table.

 

Dara waited for them to react, "say something!"

 

.

..

...

....

 

"OMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!", Bom shouted out jumping up and down.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!", Minzy hugged Dara who was giving them the death glare.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH", CL laughed with joy.

 

 

 

"Congratulations!!" the girls hit Dara.

 

Dara nodded while rolling her eyes.

 

"Now do you see why I can't stay with him, so Minzy-ah let your unnie stay with you please?", Dara smiled sweetly.

 

"Ha?! Yea right!", Minzy laughed, "This is too good for me to ruin!"

 

"Minzy-ah?!", Dara gasped.

 

"Well can I stay over then?", Bom asked.

 

"HAHAH!, As long as you haven't kissed TOP oppa", Minzy joked.

 

 

Bom shifted in her seat nervously not meeting their eyes.

 

 

 

"You haven't?", Dara gasped.

 

Bom hunched her back trying to hide.

 

"When?!", CL nudged her.

 

"At the hospital", Bom muttered.

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!", the girls screamed and it was now Bom's turn to give the death glare.

 

 

"YA!", Bom hit Dara, "You're in the same position as me, in fact you're in a worse one!"

 

Dara mumbled something and pouted.

 

"Atleast Seunghyun hasn't threatened to take Bom to bed!", CL laughed.

 

"Or has he?", Minzy asked.

 

"OF COURSE NOT! YA ARE YOU CRAZY!!", Bom shouted out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MIANHE IT'S A SHORT UPDATE, THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU ALL A CUTE UPDATE OF OUR FAVOURITE COUPLES AFTER ALL THE COMMOTIO! 

KEKE JIYONG AND HIS COMMENT AIGOO...XX