No more suits

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyang oppa said they'll be here in 2 minutes", Minzy told the girls as she stuffed her phone in her bag.

 

"Let's wait outside then", CL grabbed her weekend bag and walked outside the restaurant to wait for them.

 

"Whatever happens I am not getting in the car with Jiyong!", Dara warned the girls.

 

The girls rolled their eyes as they waited outside for the boys.

 

 

 

*BEEP BEEP*

 

 

 

The girls turned around to see two huge black range rovers make their way towards them.

 

"Could they not just have brought normal cars", CL muttered as the massive cars stopped in front of them.

 

The boys jumped out of the jeeps and walked towards the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is.....is it just me.... or did everything just go slow motion?", Bom asked the girls.

 

Dara shook her head, "No...it's definetly slow motion"

 

Minzy and CL nodded as they stared at the guys.

 

 

Everytime the girls had met the guys, they were usually in suits. But today, unlike their usual smart attire, the boys were in completely casual clothes, and they looked so god damn hot and cool as they comfortably strolled towards the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You girls ready?", Seungri asked.

 

 

 

CL stepped forward and walked around Seungri.

 

 

 

 

"Um...what are you doing?", Seungri turned to CL.

 

"Where...where's", CL muttered.

 

"Where's?", Seungri took his shades off.

 

"Ani..I mean where's your suit?", CL exclaimed, "You always wear a suit"

 

"I don't think anyone really wears suits on holiday CL", he explained.

 

CL nodded as she slowly stepped back to stand with the girls who were still gaping at the boys.

 

 

 

 

 

"You have.... tattoes...", Dara sighed at Jiyong. She wasn't going to lie, she loved the whole punkish with cool attitude, bad boy types and right now, with what Ji was wearing, he was ticking alllllllllll the boxes.

 

Jiyong looked weirdly at her, "Yea...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ready Bom?", TOP asked in his deep manly voice as he picked up Bom's bag.

 

Bom nodded and sighed deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo...the biceps!", Minzy whispered as the girls took one look at Taeyang's arms and squealed, "KYAAAH!"

 

 

The boys stepped back slightly, "What's wrong with you girls today?"

 

 

 

 

"Right...which car do you girls want to get in?", Daesung asked finally snapping the girls back to reality.

 

 

 

 

 

The girls looked at eachother in shock.

 

"Were we just...admiring them??!!", CL hissed at the girls.

 

"OMO!!", Dara palmed , "What's that Jiyong idiot doing to my mind!!"

 

Bom looked back at TOP who was leaning on the jeep and quickly turned back, "Why could they not have just worn suits like they always do!!"

 

"But unni...even in suits the oppas look really hot, it's just because we're used to seeing them in suits that's why",Minzy explained.

 

"Well....in this frame of mind I can't possibly get in a car with TOP!", Bom shook her head, "I must be mad for saying this but today he's looking...looking..."

 

"Too hot?", Minzy asked.

 

"That! Yes!", Bom nodded frantically.

 

 

 

 

The girls turned back to the boys who were already leaning between the two cars, Jiyong, Seungri and Daesung on one and TOP and Taeyang on the other.

 

 

"Hurry up Dara!", Jiyong called out.

 

 

Dara and CL pointed to TOP's jeep while Bom and Minzy pointed at Jiyong's jeep.

 

The girls nodded at eachother and did a hwaiting pose and walked towards the jeeps.

 

 

 

JIyong rushed towards Dara and pulled her arm, "Not so fast"

 

"YA!"

 

"You're coming in this one", he pulled her to his jeep.

 

 

 

 

TOP stepped in front of Bom, "Don't even think about it"

 

Bom cursed herself quietly and followed TOP to his car instead.

 

 

 

CL sighed as she saw Seungri waiting with the car door open.

 

"Do I have even have a choice?", she asked sarcastically.

 

"Nope", he replied with a smile.

 

 

So in the end, Jiyong got his Dara, Seungri got his CL with the extra wheel aka Daesung. While in the other jeep, Bom sat next to TOP in the front seat and Taeyang and Minzy settled in the back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ready?!", TOP said as he took his shades off.

 

"PUT THEM BACK ON!!", Bom shouted frantically.

 

"W..what?", TOP slowly put them back on.

 

Bom sighed with relief, "I mean...it's very sunny today...you'll need them while you're driving...haha".

 

To be honest if TOP had taken his glasses off, she might not have been able to control herself from staring at his unusual yet HOT look today. So even if the shades covered a tiny bit of his face, it was good enough for Bom.

 

 

 

"Unni", Minzy hissed quietly from behind, "Are you ok?"

 

Bom nodded and then turned away from TOP and pretended to be asleep.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara had managed to squeeze into the back between CL and Seungri, much to CL's relief but much to JIyong and Seungri's annoyance.

 

 

"Mianhe...Seungri...I get car sick so I have to sit in the middle...you know so I can look straight ahead", Dara said to Seungri. She wasn't lying, she really did get car sick.

 

 

"It's ok dara shi", Seungri smiled kindly.

 

"If you get car sick sit in the front then?", Jiyong said annoyed.

 

"NOO!", Dara shouted making everyone jump, "I mean...haha...no it's ok Jiyong....that's so kind of you...but... but", Dara stuttered, she suddenly yawned, "Oh my...I'm so tired GOOD NIGHT!", she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

 

"Babo!", Jiyong smirked at her and then started the engine.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

TOP nudged Bom with a bottle of water as he drove, "Drink?"

 

Bom looked at the bottle at then at TOP who was looking amazing in all his glory since he'd removed his green jacket and shades, "OMOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 

Taeyang and Minzy woke up, "WHAT'S WRONG!"

 

"STOP THE CARRR!", Bom shook her head.

 

 

 

5 minutes later.

 

 

 

Taeyang now sat in the front passenger seat with TOP while Bom was fast asleep with Minzy at the back.

 


TOP looked at Bom through the rear view mirror, "Why did she want to sit back there?"

 

"Hyung...focus on the road!", Taeyang said with his eyes closed.

 

TOP frowned at Taeyang.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", Jiyong screamed as he drove, "NOT IN THE CAR DARA!!!!!!!"

 

 

"Ugh....it's coming", Dara mumbled.

 

"Please Dara not on me!", CL protested, "Here have water!"

 

"Are you ok Dara shi?", Seungri asked worriedly.

 

 

"Ugh.....I can't hold it in....I'm going to be sick", Dara mumbled again, her face pale green now.

 

 

"NOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!", Jiyong shouted, "PLEASEEEEEEEEEE THIS CAR IS NEWWWWWWWWWWWW!! IT'S LEATHER DARA!! LEATHER!"

 

 

"UHHHMM!", Dara palmed as her face puffed up with sick in .

 

"Oh sh!t!! It's coming hyung!", Daesung gasped as he looked back at Dara.

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", Jiyong shouted as he shook the steering wheel.

 

 

 

"BWAAAAAAAAAAAH!", Dara stood up and vomitted in front of her.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", everyone screamed as Jiyong failed to control the car.

 

 

"MY LEATHEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!", Jiyong screamed.

 

 

That feels better", Dara sighed as she leaned back on her seat.

 

 

 

 

10 minutes later at a gas/ car wash station by the road.

 

 

 

 

"Everything....just clean everything", Jiyong told the staff there, "EVERYTHING!"

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe...", Dara mumbled with her head low.

 

"It's ok Dara shi...", Daesung and Seungri said sweetly.

 

"Are you ok now?", CL asked worriedly.

 

Dara nodded and looked up at Jiyong who had walked off.

 

 

"Don't worry about hyung, he...just really loves his car", Seungri tried to cheer Dara up.

 

Dara looked away, "I didn't do it on purpose though...and I said I was sorry"

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes Jiyong came back, he walked straight to Dara and handed her a bottle of water and some mints.

 

Dara looked at him in surprise, wasn't he angry with her.

 

"Mints usually help stop car sickness", Jiyong said.

 

"Are...you not mad?", Dara asked nervously.

 

"Mad about my leather?", Jiyong glared, "Yes...mad at you ? No", he smiled.

 

"thank you....and mianhe", Dara pouted as she took the mint.

 

 

"Aish....I need to change my clothes", Jiyong said as he smelt the sick on his top.

 

"Mianhe", dara whined again and hid her face behind her hands.

 

 

 

 

JIyong took another shirt out of his bag and started taking his top off.

 

 

 

"Oh...m....geee", Dara and CL stuttered.

 

"The tattoos....", Dara mumbled as she watched Jiyong change.

 

"The...arms.." CL stuttered but Seungri turned her away instead.

 

 

 

"YA!", CL said angrily.

 

"Behave!", Seungri said sternly "unless you want me to undress too?"

 

CL gulped.

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong walked up to Dara, "You can stop staring at me now"

 

"Neh?", Dara shook her head, "omo...", she turned away.

 

"If I had known you liked me dressing this casual, I would have done it a long time ago", he cheekily grinned.

 

"Mwarago hahaha!", Dara pretended to laugh, "What are you on about?! Ya....it's cos...I'm....I'm sick that's why!"

 

Dara quickly walked away from him dragging CL away.

 

Jiyong just smirked.

 

 

 

"Hyung....you and dara-", Seungri cheekily winked at him.

 

"Shut it", he facepalmed Seungri and walked away from the poor guy.