I'm never letting you go

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

"She's not here!!", Bom came running back to the hospital lobby, "Dr Song said she didn't come for her shift today at all!"

 

"Sh!t!", Jiyong raked his hair in fustration.

 

"What if her appa found her?", CL mumbled nervously.

 

"Dude!", Taeyang placed his hand on his shoulder, "You don't think your mum had anything to do with this?"

 

"No", he sighed, "It's all my fault-"

 

 

"Maybe Taeyang is right", Bom spoke up, "yesterday Mrs Kwon came by the hospital."

 

"What are you on about?", JIyong furrowed his brows.

 

Bom looked at CL and sighed, "I'm not meant to tell you but....Mrs Kwon came by yesterday and spoke to Dara."

 

Jiyong angrily punched the wall.

 

"She told Dara to stay away otherwise...", CL bit her lip.

 

"Cl", JIyong glared threateningly.

 

"Otherwise she'd expose her", CL sighed.

 

"Expose her?", TOP asked in confusion.

 

"She's been hiding from her dad", CL explained, "And Jiyong oppa's mum said she'd make sure she was found if she didn't leave Jiyong oppa."

 

"Sh!t", Seungri shook his head, "What do we do now?"

 

"This is all my fault", Jiyong sighed and leaned back on the wall.

 

"Jiyong, don't blame yourself for what your mum did", Taeyang said.

 

 

"You don't understand", JIyong shook his head, "I gave up on her...that's why she's gone."

 

"I'll get some people to see if they can track her down", TOP said, "If she uses her card or her phone, it shouldn't be too hard to find her Jiyong"

 

Jiyong nodded, "Thanks."

 

"And we'll keep trying to contact her" the girls suggested.

 

"Thanks", Jiyong sighed and started to walk away.

 

"Where are you going?", taeyang stopped him.

 

"I need to see someone first", Jiyong muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ma'am JIyong sir is here to see you-"

 

Jiyong barged past the maid and stormed into the room where his mum was drinking tea.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!", Jiyong shouted.

 

"Sit down", she said calmly.

 

"Are you even a human being?!", Jiyong scoffed sarcastically.

 

"Don't be rude and sit down", she repeated.

 

 

"You made Dara leave", Jiyong accused.

 

"I did no such thing", his mother sipped her tea.

 

"WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?!!", Jiyong shouted.

 

"One that has given you everything you ever wanted in life!", she hissed back.

 

"And what is that?!", Jiyong asked.

 

"Money, cars, security, every single luxury you've dreamed about?!"

 

"YOU THINK I GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THAT??!!"

 

"Don't act like you haven't enjoyed all that", his mother muttered.

 

"Hyung was right, you really don't care about us", JIyong shook his head.

 

"Don't speak about him", his mum warned.

 

"Why? Because he stood up to you, he fought for his love-"

 

"Love?!! You call that love?!!", his mum retorted.

 

"He's been gone for more than 6 years to look for han byul noona! Of course it's love!!", Jiyong shouted.

 

"And what's that given him?", his mother asked.

 

"You still don't get it do you?", Jiyong laughed sarcastically, "HYUNG DIDN'T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT ALL THE MONEY YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH!!"

 

"Jiyong stop acting like your hyung", his mum warned.

 

 

"You know", Jiyong smirked, "That's probably the first complement you've actually given me."

 

His mum glared at him.

 

"Hyung was right....I should have left with him then."

 

"What...are you saying?", his mum suddenly felt nervous.

 

"I'm saying I don't care about Kwon enterprise, I don't care about the money, the cars I don't care!", JIyong shouted angrily.

 

"You're going to that beggar then?!", his mum gasped.

 

"I'm not just going to her, when I get her I'm never leaving her again", JIyong muttered.

 

"Don't you dare", his mum shook her head, "She's not worth it dammit!!"

 

"NO I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER!!", JIyong shouted, "But when I find her, I'm going to stay with her, I'm going to marry her, I'm going to have a family with her, i'm going to grow old with her and die with her!"

 

"Jiyong", his mum shook her head, it felt like 6 years ago all over again.

 

 

"From this day on I quit being your son Kwon Jiyong...", Jiyong muttered through gritted teeth.

 

"NO-", the tea cup fell out of her hands

 

"And I'm going to live my life as Dara's Jiyong", he hissed and stormed out.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Any luck?", Bom asked TOP.

 

"No, Dara hasn't used her phone yet so it's hard to track her down", TOP said apologetically.

 

"Oh god!", she fell back on the sofa and hid her face in her hands, "Please let her be ok."

 

"She'll be fine, we won't let anything happen to her Bom", TOP sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her.

 

"How can people be so evil", Bom shook her head, "not just people but their own parents!"

 

TOP stiffened slightly, remembering his argument with his father.

 

"Jiyong's mum is out ot ruin JIyong's happiness, and Dara's dad? God knows what he's up to!", Bom continued.

 

"JIyong and Dara will get through this don't worry", TOP pulled her closer to him.

 

 

"Seunghyun?", Bom looked up at him suddenly, "Your mum...she'll like me right?"

 

"She already likes you", TOP smiled.

 

"Then...your appa?", Bom asked, "What is he like? he won't seperate you and me right?"

 

TOP's face darkened, what would Bom do if his dad really did order her parents to be killed.

 

"It doesn't matter what he thinks", TOP said seriously.

 

"But..still", Bom mumbled sensing something was wrong.

 

 

TOP suddenly stood up and walked to the window.

 

 

"Seunghyun?", Bom stood up and nervously looked at him.

 

 

"Bom?", he asked without turning around, "Will you ever be able to forgive the person that killed your parents?"

 

"Huh?", Bom furrowed her brows, "Why all of a sudden-"

 

"Just asking", TOP sighed.

 

"Well...no", she answered.

 

 

 

"What about his family?", he turned to look at her seriously.

 

"Why are you asking all this?", Bom asked nervously.

 

"Would you forgive his family?", TOP asked again.

 

Bom turned away to think.

 

 

"Never mind", TOP sighed and turned back to the window.

 

 

 

"No", Bom said quietly.

 

TOP clenched his jaw at her answer.

 

 

"No matter how hard I would try to because I know it wasn't their fault", Bom said seriously, "everytime I look at them I'd probably be reminded of my parents' murder."

 

 

TOP curled his hands into a fist as his heart started racing.

 

 

"They must have lived a happy life right? They must have...while I lived a lonely one", Bom sighed, "I'm not good enough to be able to forgive them."

 

 

TOP felt his life come crashing down, if he did find out his dad was the killer...Bom would leave him.

 

 

"Is that really bad of me?", Bom asked softly when TOP didn't reply.

 

 

TOP shook his head as he held back his tears, "Ani...I would probably be the same."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

[Music: Evening sky by Ailee]

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong flicked on the light switch in Dara's empty room.

He sighed and walked towards her bed and sat down. He looked around the room and closed his eyes to see if he could feel her presence. The room still had her familiar scent, he smiled thinking she was really there. 

 

He clenched his jaws, not wanting the tears to come out again and laid back on the bed. He'd been everywhere in Seoul he could think of but she was no where. He felt like he'd made her up...otherwise she'd be here wouldn't she. She needed to come back to him, she needed to let him apologise to her. Was she really just going to leave him?

 

 

 

"Dara?", he called out into the empty room

 

 

Silence filled the room.

 

 

"Dara...please don't leave me..", he covered his eyes with his arm.

 

 

 

 

'If you were that tired you should have gone to bed' he smirked quietly. He removed a piece of hair from her face with his thumb.

 

At the touch, Dara fluttered her eyes open and blinked tiredly at JIyong, 'What's your answer then?'

 

 

 

'It's going to be hard' Jiyong said

 

'I know', she replied.

 

'You'll end up hating me'

 

'never...'

 

'You might want to run away' he said softly.

 

Dara shook her head gently, 'I won't if you won't'

 

'Promise?' he whispered.

 

Dara smiled softly and nodded.

 

 

'I'm never letting you go...never.'

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's lip trembled as he lost all control not to cry after remembering the night he promised to be with her forever.

 

"I'm never letting you go...never", he softly said between tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

His phone suddenly rang and he quickly picked it up, "DARA?!"

 

"Ji", it was TOP.

 

"Oh...miahe"

 

"We found her"

 

"WHAT? WHERE!", JIyong sat up.

 

"She turned her phone on a while ago and her GPS was on-"

 

"Where is she TOP?!!"

 

Jiyong put his phone down as soon as TOP told him the location and ran off to his car.