Minzy's first night of adulthood

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara...", Bom called out when she arrived home.

 

"Oh you're back early", Dara said as she walked out of the kitchen, "Wait...was it raining outside?"

 

Bom shook her head.

 

"Then...why is your hair wet?", Dara touched Bom's wet head.

 

 

"Dara", Bom looked at her seriously, "Do you think I apologise too much?"

 

"HA!", Dara scoffed, "You just realised that now?"

 

Bom blinked at her innocently.

 

"Bom you apologised to the dustbin man for having to take our rubbish away", Dara reminded her, "You apologised to our landlady for giving the rent 2 days EARLY!!"

 

Bom pouted again, "I just didn't want them to-"

 

"To what? Have a hard time getting money? Doing their job?"

 

Bom nodded, "Arasso...I get it..."

 

"Not to mention when that idiot at the party threw the drink at you and you apologised! My blood was boiling!!", Dara shook her head angrily.

 

"so...it wasn't just Seunghyun that felt that way?", Bom said quietly.

 

"Seunghyun?"

 

 

Bom nodded, "One of his clients slapped me today-"

 

"WHAT?!", Dara grabbed her coat, "Where is that b*tch?!!"

 

 

"YA!", Bom grabbed Dara, "Calm down...Seunghyun dealt with her..."

 

Dara sighed with relief.

 

"Then he threw water at my face", Bom continued.

 

"WHAT??!!", Dara grabbed her coat again ready to head out.

 

"WILL YOU STOP!", Bom stood in front of her, "HE DID IT BECAUSE I APOLOGISE TOO MUCH!!"

 

Dara furrowed her eye brows, "What on earth are you on about?"

 

Bom sighed and told her the whole story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess Seunghyun is right... though maybe a bit extreme way of making you realise but hey at least you know now", Dara said finally.

 

"Aish...I don't know", Bom fell back onto the bed, "I always make a fool out of myself in front of him! I was so scared I ran out of his office"

 

"Well I would be a bit scared too Bom", Dara lied next to her, "Why does he always get all angry at you about these things...he's always so calm around me?"

 

 

"How am I meant to face him now though?"

 

"It doesn't have to be awkward...just go and apologise-"

 

Bom glared at her.

 

"Or maybe don't apologise, that might set him off again...besides you weren't in the wrong, he's the one who threw water at you!"

 

"Yea you're right! Why should I be scared?? huh!", Bom sat up.

 

"That's the spirit!!", Dara hi-fived her.

 

"But he was really scary", Bom suddenly deflated.

 

"YA!", Dara whacked Bom's back.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ooooohhhhhh", the three girls cooed at Minzy as she stepped out of the bathroom in a colourful strippy dress.

 

 

 

 

                                     

 

 

 

 

"Stop it!", Minzy whined embarassed.

 

"Oooohhhhhhh", the girls laughed.

 

 

The night had finally come...the night for Minzy to experience the adult world of clubbing.

 

 

"I still think you should be wearing trousers", Dara pointed out.

 

"Unni!", Minzy whined, "Who goes clubbing in trousers??"

 

"Um....a lot of people Minzy-ah!", Dara retorted.

 

"FIne you wear trousers then", Minzy retorted back.

 

"Are you seeing this?!", Dara said to the other two, "Hasn't even been 24 hours since she turned 19 and look at her already bossing us around?"

 

The other three rolled their eyes and went back to getting ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you stop fiddling around with my dress unni!" Minzy wailed at Bom who was trying to pull Minzy's dress down.

 

"But...it keeps riding up, YOU'RE SHOWING TOO MUCH FLESH!!", Bom stomped her feet. 

 

"Says the girl with only one sleeve!", Minzy pointed out.

 

"Yes...but one arm is completely covered!", Bom shouted back flapping her covered arm at Minzy.

 

 

 

                                     

 

 

 

 

"How about your hair then Minzy...let me tie it up in a bun", CL added.

 

"No thank you", Minzy put her hand up, "I don't want to be your twin."

 

CL pouted while the other two laughed.

 

 

 

                                   

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright...are we ready", Dara said walking towards the door, "stay close to me Minzy-ah arasso....clubbing is a dangerous world."

 

"Right unnie", Minzy raised an eyeborw.

 

"But fear not", Dara continued and did a pose, "Because I'll be your bodyguard!"

 

 

 

                                            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Please revert your eyes to the other side", CL threatened a guy who was staring at Minzy.

 

The guy raised his arms and backed away.

 

 

CL walked back to the girls, "This is too tiring....I can't keep these guys away from Minzy!!"

 

"Unnie...maybe they want to talk to me though", Minzy said.

 

"Um...they're not here to talk Minzy", Dara explained.

 

"They're here for one purpose and one purpose only", Bom continued.

 

"What's that?", Minzy blinked innocently.

 

"Um...", the three girls looked at each other.

 

 

 

"YA! I love this song!!", Dara suddenly jumped off her stool when Usher's 'She's got the part' came on.

 

"O M G old school I love it!!", Minzy cried out.

 

"Were you even alive?", Bom asked surprised.

 

"Unnie...this song only came out like 4 years ago", Minzy flatly said.

 

 

 

"SHE WAS A HOT GIRL LOOKING FOR A RIDEEEEEEE!", the girls screamed and ran to the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why don't we just go to Seoul VIP?!", Daesung wailed.

 

"Because Bom and Dara work there", Taeyang explained.

 

"So?"

 

"So..these idiots", he pointed at TOP an JIyong, "are avoiding them!"

 

"But I'm not avoiding them", Daesung pointed out.

 

That got him a smack across the head by TOP and JIyong as they walked into the club.

 

 

 

 

"Hey old school", Taeyang started moving to 'She's got the part'.

 

"Hey GUYS!", Young Deuk, their friend ran up to them.

 

"Deuk dude", they hi-fived and hugged each other, "Long time no see!"

 

"Glad you guys can finally leave your work and come and have some fun!", Young deuk laughed.

 

"Though we'd check some place new you know", Taeyang bobbed to the beat.

 

"This place is on fire tonight!", Young don pointed to the dancefloor, "there are the hottest 4 girls here tonight! Seriously guys, I'm off to dance with them...see you in there!"

 

 

 

"Hyung", Seungri wrapped his arm onto Jiyong's shoulder, "Let's just enjoy tonight arasso?"

 

Jiyong smiled back at him and the boys, "What are we waiting for then?!"

 

"OH YEAAAAH!", the boys shouted in unison and swagged their way to the dance floor to where Young Deuk was.

 

 

 "Oh sh!t...is that?!!", the boys stopped when they saw the girls dancing on a stage slightly above the dance floor.

 

 

 

'She moves that like maracas....the way she's shaking her tatas...'

 

 

 

 Young deuk walked up to Minzy and whispered something in her ears. She laughed and shrugged her shoulders and started dancing with him.

 

A guy came and started dancing closely to CL as well. She smiled and placed her hands on his shoulders started dancing with the guy.

 

Dara ran her fingers through her hair as she moved her hips to the beat, another guy walked stepped onto the stage and started to dance with Dara.

 

Bom on the other hand had three guys surrounding her, a guy came a bit close to her but she just smiled and pushed him away teasingly and started sensually dancing to the music with the two boys.

 

 

 

 

Taeyang and Daesung shook their heads and laughed in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

Seungri, TOP and Jiyong on the other hand stood their with their jaws on the floor as they stood there staring at the girls.

 

 

"CL?!", Seungri gasped as he watched CL bite her lip and move and groove with a randomer.

 

TOP glared at the guy who pulled Bom closer to him and the way she was moving her body to the some what ual song.

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth as he watched Dara not caring about the 300 guys gaping at her dancing sensually to the music.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy continued to dance and turn....when she noticed some one staring at her, she squinted her eyes and noticed her 5 oppas. She gasped and then ran to CL and patted her shoulder.

 

 

"Waeyo?", CL looked at her.

 

Minzy pointed at the boys.

 

CL turned and saw Seungri seething in anger, "oh...crap"

 

 

CL reached out to Bom who was dancing with 5 guys now.

 

"Hm?", Bom turned back.

 

CL pointed at the boys.

 

Bom turned and saw TOP with his arms crossed, "sh!t", she turned and pulled Dara.

 

"What?", Dara asked the girls.

 

They all pointed at the boys.

 

Dara furrowed her brows and then turned. "GAAH!", she shouted when she saw the boys and Jiyong.

 

 

 

The girls gulped as the boys walked towards them.

 

 

 

Bom gathered the girls around quickly, "Girls...chill...relax, we've done nothing wrong"

 

The girls nodded in agreement, "That's right...just keep calm."

 

 

The girls turned back around and came face to face with the boys.

 

 

"Wooooo! GIRLS!", Daesung and Taeyang shouted not realising the tense situation.

 

 

 

Seungri looked at CL angrily.

 

CL looked away, "Oh wow...I'm hot, I'm gonna go get a drink!"

 

Seungri grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bar.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom stepped back slightly when TOP stepped forward.

 

TOP just glared at her and walked closer. Bom stepped back. He walked closer again while she stepped back until she felt the cold wall behind her.

 

She looked up at him wide eyed as he placed his hand on the wall next to her, blocking her escape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara stood their staring at eachother.

 

Dara finally looked away and was about to walk away when Jiyong grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him.

 

Jiyong tilted his head to the side and raised an eye brow, looking completely expressionless.

 

Someone bumped into them, making Jiyong fall close to Dara.

 

"Let's dance", he said stoically.

 

Dara furrowed her brows.

 

"After all we're nothing to eachother like that guy you were dancing with so it's not a big dea rightl", he smirked.

 

Dara huffed angrily, 'Does he think I won't?'

 

 

Dara smirked now and wrapped her arms around Jiyong's neck and pulled him even closer to her. Her heart was beating 100 beats per minute but she tried to stay calm and look like the closeness didn't faze her at all.

 

Jiyong looked at her warily, 'Oh crap is she actually going to?'

 

 

Dara smiled seductively and moved her hips to the music slowly, making Jiyong gulp. She tilted her head to the side and looked up at him, she then traced her fingers down Jiyong's arms while still dancing giving him shivers down his spine, she held his hands as she turned herself around until her back was resting on his chest. She placed his hands on her hips and grinded down to the floor.

 

Jiyong's jaw hit the floor once again.

 

 

She grinded her way back up and turned herself slowly back around to see his stunned face, she pulled him by his collar, her lips brushed his cheek slightly as she whispered in his ear, "You're right it's not a big deal"

 

She pushed him off her and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"e...excuse...me", Bom stuttered, still blocked by TOP

 

"Where did your confidence suddenly go?", TOP arched an eye brow.

 

"What...do you mean?", Bom blinked at him nervously.

 

"You seemed pretty confident dancing with total strangers", TOP said in his deep voice.

 

Bom gulped.

 

"You think it's safe wearing that and dancing like that?"

 

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?!", Bom asked as she checked herself.

 

"Were you always this clueless?", TOP asked.

 

Bom glared at him.

 

"That's more like it", TOP smiled.

 

"Neh?", Bom asked angrily.

 

"I was just scared you were going to apologise again", TOP smirked.

 

Bom gritted her teeth angrily, "Apologise!"

 

"Neh?", TOP asked surprised.

 

"For throwing water at me! Apologise", Bom lifted her chin up and crossed her arms.

 

TOP tried not to smile, "No"

 

"WHAT?!", Bom gasped "WHY?!"

 

"Becuase I have this friend you see who apologises when she's done nothing wrong", TOP said teasingly.

 

"So?!"

 

"Well I thought I'd just do the exact opposite to annoy her"

 

Bom huffed angrily and snapped her head to the side.

 

TOP smiled and closed the gap between them, "How about a deal?"

 

Bom looked at him from the corner of her eyes waiting.

 

"I'll apologise...if you dance with me?"

 

Bom rolled her eyes.

 

"Only me", TOP added.

 

Bom blinked at him, "Ah...couldn't get enough of this over the weekend eh?"

 

"Come on", TOP laughed, he held her hand and pulled her through the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! HOW ART THOU?? KEKE

 

MIANHE FOR THE SHORT UPDATE TODAY!

 

BUT THE SONG 'SHE'S GOT A PART' BY USHER I USED HERE, BECAUSE A WHILE AGO I REMEMBERED WATCHING G DRAGON ON SOME TALK SHOW DANCING TO THIS SONG AND I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM (AGAIN) SO HAD TO USE IT.

ALSO A LOT OF YOU WANTED MINZY TO HAVE SOME SORT OF LOVE LIFE. I WASN'T GOING TO AT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE WRITING ABOUT THREE SEPARATE COUPLES IS HARD ENOUGH ALREADY BUT I THOUGHT HEY A LITTLE CUTE COUPLE ON THE SIDE WOULDN'T DO ANY ONE ANY HARM. SIGH KEKE

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS BTW LOL THEY MAKE ME LAUGH!

 

SO KEEP COMMENTING AND I WILL KEEP UPDATING! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX