Is he interested?

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

"MINZY-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Dara and Bom begged.

 

"NOOO!", Minzy tried to walk to the kitchen while her two unnies hung unto her legs for dear life.

 

"Minzy-ah!! I SPENT 4 HOURS HIDING IN THE BATHROOM LAST NIGHT!", Dara wailed.

 

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH MINZY-AH!!!!", Bom cried as well.

 

"Waeyo??!", Minzy turned to Bom, "What did TOP oppa do?"

 

"You don't want to know", Bom shook her head.

 

 

"Will you two stand up, you're scaring the customers!", CL pulled them up by their arms, but Bom just latched onto CL instead.

 

"CL! My friend! My lovely lovely-"

 

"Nope", CL said flatly.

 

"But-"

 

"You had your chance when I asked you to stay at mine, but I'm not going to be the one ruining a happy couple now", CL smirked playfully.

 

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!", Bom shouted.

 

"Right!", CL grabbed Bom and sat her down on the chair, "Tell us clearly why you don't want to stay at TOP oppa's."

 

 

Bom looked around left and right and signalled the girls to come closer.

 

The girls edged closer to her.

 

She cupped and hissed, "I think he likes me"

 

 

The girls rolled their eyes, "You just figured that out?"

 

"Unnie, I guessed when we went on the trip with them", Minzy stated.

 

"Chincha?", Bom asked wide eyed.

 

"You think just anyone is going to devote as much time as TOP oppa does for you?", CL shook her head, "Guys only give that much time if they're interested."

 

Bom nodded slowly, "Ah...I see..."

 

"You think he'd let you stay at yours otherwise?", Dara added.

 

"Well....it could be because he feels sorry for me?", Bom asked.

 

Minzy smiled and grabbed a magazine from the bar and ran back to the girls.

 

"What's that?", Dara asked.

 

"I was just reading this article about how to find out if a guy is interested in you",Minzy explained.

 

The girls rushed beside her and read the article.

 

 

 

"This is not going to work!", Bom laughed.

 

"Well there's only one way to find out", Minzy smiled knowingly.

 

 

 

 

"CL!"

 

 

The girls turned to see the Seungri waving at them, with the 4 guys trailing behind him.

 

 

"Seungri", CL ran up to him and hugged him.

 

The girls looked away while the boys nudged eachother like little school girls.

 

 

 

JIyong cleared his throat and walked to Dara, "Dara I'm thinking of redecorating the bathroom."
 

"Hm? Why?", Dara asked.

 

"Well since you like to spend so much time in there, I was thinking of fitting a bed in there", he smirked.

 

Dara spluttered and coughed at the comment, looking at him wide-eyed.

 

 

TOP, Taeyang and Daesung just nodded at the girls and sat at their usual spot. The restaurant was slowly starting to be their favourite hang out.

 

 

"Omo...", Bom stuttered when TOP walked past, "that guy!"

 

"Waeyo?", the girls asked.

 

"Wow", Bom shook her head, "after what happened he's just going to ignore me is he?!"

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once back in the kitchen, the girls started nagging Bom again.

 

"If you really want to know, it's now or never", Minzy wagged the magazine in front of Bom.

 

"Oh come one Bom, it's just a bit of fun", Dara smiled.

 

 

"Ok! Fine", Bom took a deep breath, "What's the first step?"

 

The girls hi-fived each other , "OH YEAAH!"

 

"Right unnie it says here, number 1 the guy will subconciously choose or like the same things you like", Minzy informed the girls.

 

 

"Ok....", Dara bit her lip thinking hard, "Bom, go ask the guys what drink they want, while...", she poured a glass of mango juice, Bom's favourite, "while drinking this!"

 

"Yeah, and say how much you love mango juice and see if TOP oppa subconciously picks up the hint", CL nodded along.

 

"Guys....this sounds ridiculous!", Bom shook her head.

 

Dara pushed the drink into Bom's hand and shoved her out of the restaurant instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Music: Let us just love by A Pink]

 

 

 

 

"AHHH!", Bom drank the whole glass of Mango juice in front of the guys, "Sorry...I just loveeeeeeeeee Mango juice!"

 

The boys looked at her strangely and nodded.

 

"So what do you guys want to drink?!", Bom asked cheerfully.

 

"Um, we're driving so-",

 

"GOOD SEUNGRI!!" , Bom pointed at him, "No alcohol then...for ALL OF YOU!"

 

The boys looked at her strangely again.

 

"Ok...um, just somelemon ice tea for me", Taeyang nodded.

 

"Yea same", the boys called one after the other.

 

"But make mine chilled, no ice ok", TOP said in a complete and utterly normal, 'I didn't just make out with you' voice.

 

Bom's face fell, "You all want ice tea?"

 

They nodded.

 

"No one....", she looked at TOP, "wants Mango juice?"

 

They shook their heads.

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe I should have got some Mango juice?", TOP said to himself after Bom had left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"5 Lemon Ice Tea for table 2!", she mumbled once in the kitchen.

 

 

"It's ok unnie, let's move onto step 2!", Minzy patted Bom on the back.

 

"Right, if the person is interested in you, he will like your perfume scent", CL read.

 

"Perfume?!"

 

"Here!", Dara tried to spray some randon perfume on Bom, but when it didn't work, she took the lid off and pratically threw the contents onto Bom.

 

"AGHH!", Bom choked on the overload of smell.

 

"GO!!" Dara turned Bom around and shoved her out of the ktichen while the girls peered through from the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom walked up to the table and started randomly flapping her arms around trying to diffuse the smell towards the boys.

 

 

 

"Um...Bom what are you doing?", JIyong asked.

 

"Huh?", Bom stopped flapping awkwardly.

 

"Your arms ok?", Daesung asked.

 

"Yea, just trying to get the blood circulation flowing", Bom laughed.

 

"So typical of a medical student", Taeyang smirked as TOP and the other boys laughed.

 

Bom gritted her teeth, "Haha....orders?!"

 

 

 

Suddenly Seungri sneezed, "Ugh...why does my nose feel so itchy!!"

 

Taeyang and Jiyong sneezed too, "What is that smell?!", they srunched up their faces.

 

"Smells like concentrated lavender or something!", Daesung complained.

 

"Aish! I'm allergic to lavender!", Seungri whined.

 

"I can't smell anything", TOP shrugged.

 

 

"You can't smell anything?!", Bom shouted in shock.

 

TOP shrugged again.

 

Bom sighed in defeat and stormed off to the kitchen.

 

 

"YA! Bom our orders?!", Taeyang shouted but Bom completely ignored him.

 

 

 

"Oh I can smell it now", TOP smiled, "It's nice."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's the next step?", Bom asked Minzy defeated.

 

 

"The next step is if the person is interested, he will ignore your faults."
 

"Ignore my faults?", Bom thought out loud.

 

She eyed the 5 lemon ice teas on the tray and saw TOP's drink without any ice.

 

 

"What are you doing?!", Dara asked as Bom put ice in TOP's drink.

 

"If he doesn't drink this, then he doesn't like me!" Bom said with determination and walked out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There are your drinks, I made them especially for you" she smiled and gave them their drinks.

 

All the guys took a sip....apart from TOP.

 

"Um...Bom?", Daesung asked seeing her standing there watching them drink.

 

"Neh?", Bom startled.

 

"Where are the other girls?", Daesung asked.

 

TOP took out his phone now and started fiddling with it instead of drinking.

 

Bom sighed, "I'll go get them!" and walked off.

 

 

 

 

TOP reached for his drink, with ice and drank it not bothered at all about the ice as he played on his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you so sad he doesn't like you anyway?", Dara asked.

 

"I'm not!", Bom retorted all wide eyed.

 

"Well for someone who doesn't care...you sure look like you care", CL added.

 

Bom glared at her.

 

"Hey...just saying", CL said.

 

I don't care", Bom said, "But...I mean....surely you dont do the stuff he did...if you don't like that person you did those stuff with.."

 

"You're confusing me", Dara said.

 

"Never mind!", Bom slumped onto her chair in the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Unnies, the oppas are looking for you", Minzy came in bringing the guys' empty dishes.

 

"Have they not gone yet?", the girls asked.

 

"Nope, but they want to see you", Minzy said.

 

CL stood up, "Come on, it's nearly closing time" and walked out to see Seungri.

 

"Come on you, you can't avoid him forever", Dara smiled and held her hand out to Bom.

 

Bom pouted and held her hand to be pulled up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As they approached the table, TOP stood up first "Bom, let's go."

 

"WHERE?!", Bom shouted without meaning to.

 

 

The girls nudged eachother gleefully.

 

 

TOP looked at her weirdly, "Um...home."

 

Bom blinked.

 

"CL said you guys are closing now...", TOp said slowly looking at Bom as if she was from Mars.

 

Bom blinked again.

 

"So, since we live together-"

 

"WHAT?!", Bom jumped back, "LIVE TOGETHER?!"

 

Everyone looked at her like she was drunk now.

 

"Idiot", Dara nudged her, "You're staying at TOP oppa's remember?!"

 

Bom cursed herself  and forced a smile, "Um...yea..let me just grab my bag."

 

 

She looked at Minzy one last time as if to say, "please save me and let me stay at yours!" but Minzy just turned a blind eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

After another awkward car ride back to TOP's, well it was awkward for Bom they finally arrived.

 

 

 

"I'm gonna take a shower", TOP said casually.

 

Bom nodded and went to her room to have a shower too.

 

 

 

After her shower she sat down on her bed contemplating whether to go out or not. Not to talk to TOP but because she was thirsty, but didn't want to bump into TOP.

 

"Maybe he's still in the shower?", she said to herself and she finally crept out of her room.

 

Just when she was passing the lounge, TOP suddenly came out of his room, drying his hair with a towel.

 

In a state of panic Bom jumped onto the sofa and pretended she was reading a magazine, hoping TOP would just go back to his room. Instead TOP went to grab a glass of water and came back to sit next to her.

 

She stiffened as he the TV and continued to dry his hair. For some reason she couldn't help but look at him, looking god damn gorgeous with his wet dripping hair.

 

She shook her head in shock, 'Omo...did I just think god damn gorgeous?!'

 

She turned away quickly and focused on the TV, she was pretending so hard to be watching TV when she wasn't really paying attention, she didn't realise that a couple on TV were passionately kissing.

 

 

TOP casually looked at her and saw her 'focusing' hard on the kissing couple.

 

"Um...you like the program?", TOP asked warily.

 

"Yea!", Bom said still not realising.

 

"Oh...so you like stuff like that?", he asked in surprise.

 

"Of course!", Bom smiled looking at him now, "Who doesn't right?!"

 

TOP looked at her in shock.

 

"This part is my favourite!", Bom looked back at the screen, "OH MY GOD"

 

TOP flinched slightly.

 

Bom covered and then her eyes, "WHAT ARE WE WATCHING?!!"

 

TOP changed the channel, "You said you liked it."

 

Bom peered through the gap of her fingers and sighed with relief when it was the news on now.

 

"I thought you just said that part was your favourite?", TOP asked trying not to laugh.

 

Bom cringed and slapped her thigh for punishment.

 

"Ah....so you're that type of girl are you?", TOP joked.

 

"MWARAGO?!", Bom gasped, "YA! I'm not like you!"

 

"And what am I like?", he asked crossing his arms across his shoulders.

 

"The type that just gets off with girls that you don't even like!", Bom blurted out.

 

"When did I do that?", TOP asked casually.

 

"Yesterday with me!", Bom shouted.

 

"Who said I didn't like you?" TOP asked again.

 

"But you failed the test!!", Bom shouted again.

 

"What test?!"

 

"The 'If you're interested in me test!", Bom said as if he should know that, "You didn't order the mango juice that I like, you didn't even notice my perfume and you didn't ignore my faults by not drinkiing the ice tea with the ice!"

 

"right", TOP raised an eyebrow.

 

"Which draws to the conclusion you don't like me and you totally used me last night!", Bom huffed.

 

"Is that so", TOP nodded slowly, "Do you like me then?"

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!", Bom glared at him.

 

TOP shrugged and leaned back on the sofa, "then you used me too."

 

"MWARAGO?!", Bom gasped.

 

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one kissing last night", TOP grinned.

 

Bom turned tomato red.

 

"So do you like me?", TOP asked.

 

"Dream on!"

 

"Then you used me?"

 

Bom sat there in confusion, "I...no...but....huh?"

 

"You think about that and let me know", TOP laughed and walked to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing?", JIyong watched Dara who was drawing a line in the middle of the apartment now.

 

"Hang...on", she reached the otherside of the wall," there!"

 

JIyong watched on amused.

 

"Right, this", she pointed to one side of the line, "I will stay at and you", she pointed at the other side, "can stay there!!"

 

Jiyong crossed his arms across his shoulders, "Sure"

 

"Until I move out-"

 

"You're not moving out", JIyong quickly interrupted.

 

"Until I move out!", Dara continued, "this is how it has to be!" and she jumped onto her side of the apartment.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and walked to her side of the apartment.

 

"YAA!", Dara shouted in protest.

 

"My bedroom is on your side", Jiyong stated.

 

"Oh...", Dara stepped aside.

 

But instead of going to his room, JIyong walked towards Dara instead.

 

"Ya...wh..at are..you doing?", Dara walked backwards.

 

"I think I'll take a detour", Jiyong smiled.

 

"Huh?", Dara bumped into the sofa.

 

"Scared?", Jiyong grinned at her.

 

"n..no", Dara wimpered.

 

Jiyong leaned onto her and whispered, "You should be."

 

"OMO!", Dara gasped and pushed him off.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!", JIyong laughed loudly as Dara glared at him.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!", Dara stomped her feet.

 

"You should have seen you face!", Jiyong pointed and laughed.

 

"YA! YOU WOULD REACT THE SAME IF I DID THAT TO YOU!!", Dara shouted.

 

"Oh really", Jiyong asked amused.

 

"YES REALLY!", Dara said angrily, "If I did that to you ha! You wouldn't be able to keep your hands off me!"

 

Jiyong tried not to laugh.

 

"YA! Are you laughing?!! That's it! You want a bet?!", Dara challenged, her competitive flare coming out.

 

JIyong just rolled his eyes and laughed as he went to sit on the sofa.

 

"YA! I'm being serious!!", Dara shouted.

 

"Come on sit down", Jiyong said not believing her.

 

"Ok!", Dara blew her strand of hair off her face, "Fine....Don't say I didn't warn you!"

 

She stormed into her room and slammed the door shut.

 

 

 

 

Once in her room, she her laptop and started researching 'How to seduce a man' on the internet.

 

"OMO!", she gasped, "I can't do that!!"

 

"No! I can!! I can not lose to Kwon Ji yong!!", she said with determination, "You're dead meat!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while JIyong turned off the TV finally stretching his arms as he leaned back on the sofa. 

 

"Is she really mad?", he asked himself  but then laughed at what happened earlier.

 

 

 

[Music: Baby Goodnight by GD&TOP]

 

 

 

 

Suddenly 'Baby Goodnight' started playing softly in the room.

 

 

Jiyong turned around to see who was playing the song. He saw Dara's bedroom door open slowly.

 

 

Dara slowly walked out her room in JIyong's shirt and towards him.

 

 

Jiyong gulped, he really should have known just how competitive she was.

 

 

Dara walked in front of him and slowly took off the pin that was holding her hair and let it loose, shaking her hair out.

 

 

Jiyong edged back onto the sofa, worried what she was going to do next.

 

 

She smirked a bit as she approached him, "So you can keep your hands off me can you?"

 

She slowly leaned forward, making him lean back on the sofa. She smiled as she grabbed his collar with a finger and pulled his face close to hers. Jiyong's eyes automatically directed to her lips making Dara smile even more. He edged slightly forward to her, but she just pushed herself away slightly teasing him. Jiyong groaned angrily but Dara just bit her lips and smiled.

 

"Dara?", Jiyong whispered.

 

"Give up already?", Dara asked.

 

He shook his head.

 

"You sure?", Dara asked teasingly.

 

"Bring it on", JIyong smirked, as his competitiveness flared up as well.

 

Dara raised a brow, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

 

She placed a knee on the sofa beside his thigh and leaned against his even more, she placed her other knee on the other side and sat down so she was straddling him.

 

Jiyong's eyes widened slightly, but quickly regained a straight face.

 

Dara wrapped her arms around his neck, softly playing with his hair. But Jiyong kept a straight face, as hard as it was.

 

Dara wasn't going to be defeated that easily either, she stepped up her game.

 

"Baby...", she smiled sweetly making Jiyong close his eyes.

 

"Baby..", she repeated, "What do you like about me?"

 

"Um...um...", he stuttered, "You....lovely...pers..onality-"

 

"Ani", she leaned in closer and whispered in his ears, "What do you really like about me?"

 

JIyong gulped as he looked at her.

 

"Do you like my eyes?, Dara asked sweetly.

 

Jiyong nodded.

 

"How about my lips?", she asked as she breathed on his lips.

 

Jiyong clenched his hands as he nodded.

 

She pulled her hair to one side, showing him her bare neck, "My neck?"

 

Jiyong stared at her milky white skin and clenched his jaw and he nodded.

 

"What about...", Dara undid a button of her shirt revealing the top part of her bra.

 

JIyong looked away and closed his eyes trying to slow his breath.

 

Dara tried not to smile, this was going to be easier than she thought. She pulled his face back to her and continued to the side of his face with her finger. She slowly slid her finger down his neck and leaned in to kiss the side of his neck making him jerk up slightly. Bingo!

She wrapped her hands around his neck again and moved closer to his face this time, her breath warming up his skin. She hovered right above his lips and gently kissed him. She could feel him clenching his jaw trying not to kiss her back, but she wasn't having any of that, so she bit his bottom lip. That wasn't a good idea.

 

He felt his lips twitch, his whole body twitch, itching to kiss her back, to touch and hold her. When she bit his lip, that was the final straw, he growled loudly and suddenly his arms were wrapped around her waist and he pulled her in to kiss her.

 

Dara managed to push herself off for a few seconds, "You lost!", she smiled happily.

 

"I don't care!", he growled and much to her surprise he pulled her back in for another kiss.

 

"Hey...hmph...you....lost though...", she struggled to say between kisses.

 

"DARA!", Jiyong growled, "Stop talking!"

 

Dara opened to say something, but Jiyong just slammed his lips against hers again as his tongue entered . Dara gasped and raised her body up slightly but Jiyong just gripped her waist tight and pulled her back down onto his lap, his hand then grabbed her hair so she could tilt her head to the side. Jiyong's kiss got hungrier as he her bottom lip and Dara parted her lips to let him in. She didn't know what came over, she was meant to be in control, but now her control was slowly but surely slipping away as she grabbed Jiyong's hair and pulled him closer to her. 

 

Suddenly his hands traced her s from over the shirt as he started to slowly her.

 

'Wait...is he.....OH MY GOD!!'

 

Dara jumped off Jiyong and fell back on the floor hitting her head on the coffee table.

 

"AAAHHHH!", she rubbed her head in pain.

 

"DARA!", JIyong ran to her, "You ok?!"

 

But before JIyong could reach her, Dara jumped and ran off to her room screaming, "YOU WIN! YOU WIN!! I GIVE UPPPPPPPPPPP!"

 

 

Jiyong stood there for a moment just to register what just happened and then he burst out in laughter, "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME DARA PARK!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST A CUTE CHAPTER FOR MY LOVELY READERS. I WANTED TO TRY TO DO SLIGHTLY HOT SCENES (NOT RATED, I AM NO WAY READY FOR THOSE BAD BOYS) BUT I REALISED THAT HOT SCENES ARE SOOOOOOOOO HARD TO WRITE! IT PROBS TOOK ME LONGER TO WRITE THAT THEN A WHOLE CHAP SIGH! I FAILED AS A WRITER! BUT THEY DO SAY PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!! TILL THE NEXT UPDATE BYE BYE XXXXXXXXXXXX