Who killed her parents?

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!", Bom asked as she sat on TOP's bed, "Why didn't you tell me you're leaving tomorrow?"

 

"Sorry", TOP apologised, not making eye contact.

 

"Do you have to go?", Bom pouted.

 

TOP reached for some shirts and stuffed them in his bag, not replying.

 

"For how long?", Bom asked.

 

"Just a few days", TOP said as he zipped his bag ready for tomorrow.

 

"What time?", Bom asked again.

 

TOP sighed and looked back at his girlfriend, "Early, you'll still be asleep."

 

BOm pouted and fiddled with the blanket.

 

"Bom?", TOP went to sit next to Bom, "Until I come back....can you stay with Jiyong's place?"

 

"Huh?", Bom asked, "Can't I just stay here?"

 

TOP stiffened and tried to think of an excuse.

 

"Why...do you want me to stay with Dara and Jiyong?", Bom asked cautiously, "Is something the matter?"

 

"Ani", TOP quickly replied, "It's just after the night you were attacked, my mind would feel at rest if you weren't alone here."

 

"Oh...well, I guess I could give Dara a ring-"

 

"I've already called Jiyong and he said it's fine with them", TOP said.

 

"Oh?", Bom looked at him quizzically, "Seunghyun...."

 

"Yea", TOP looked at his hands.

 

"Something's wrong", Bom said quietly.

 

TOP stiffened.

 

"I'm right aren't I?", Bom asked again, "You've been like this whole night...what is it?"

 

"Nothing", TOP forced a smiled and kissed her forehead, "I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning, so I'll drop you off tonight at Ji's"

 

"ok", Bom bit her lip, something didn't feel right. But TOP wasn't saying anything so she went to her room to pack a few things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom-ah is coming??!!", Dara squealed happily.

 

"Aish so noisy!", JIyong scrunched his face.

 

"ROOM MATES REUNION WOOT WOOT!", Dara ignored her boyfriend and jumped around instead.

 

Jiyong face palmed himself at Dara's crazy dancing, "Dara!!"

 

"You don't understand how fun it is living with Bom!", Dara smiled brightly, "THANK YOUUUU!!!", she then jumped on JIyong and pecked his cheek.

 

"Are you that happy?", JIyong laughed softly at Dara's enthusiasm.

 

Dara nodded and pecked his cheek again, "Movie night tonight!!"

 

 

 

*Ding Dong*

 

 

 

 

Dara jumped off JIyong and ran to the door. JIyong chuckled and followed her.

 

"BOMMMM!", Dara screamed as the two girls hugged and jumped around in circles.

 

 

"Yea...she's been like this the whole way here", TOP nodded apologetically to Jiyong.

 

"Same here", JIyong pointed at the squealing Dara.

 

TOP slid past the girls who were still hugging eachother as if they hadn't met for years and not just 2 hours ago at the restaurant.

 

 

"Thanks for this Ji", TOP said, "I just didn't feel safe her staying there alone."

 

"It's fine", JIyong smiled back, "I'll make sure she's safe, besides I've organised for the guys and CL and Minzy to come over tomorrow just to keep the girls here and not running out and about."

 

TOP nodded gratefully.

 

"Are you really going?", JI asked seriously.

 

"I need to", TOP replied, "I have to stop it before something bad happens."

 

"When are you going?", JI asked quietly.

 

"Tonight.", TOP said grimly.

 

"Call if you need us", JI said before hugging his friend.

 

"I'll be fine don't worry", TOP smiled slightly.

 

 

"Bom", TOP turned to Bom, "I'm going now."

 

Bom pouted but still wrapped her arms around his waist, "Be safe...and come back to me palli!"

 

TOP half smiled and kissed her head, "I'll be back before you know it."

 

He turned to Jiyong, "You sure you're going to be ok?"

 

"Sure, how hard can it be?", JIyong shrugged as the two girls started giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"WAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!", Dara sobbed.

 

"There there", JIyong sighed tiredly as he handed a tissue to Dara.

 

"Thanks", Dara blew her nose into the tissue, as she watched the movie.

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Bom wailed on the other side of JIyong.

 

"There you go Bom", he handed her a tissue and she also blew her nose.

 

 

*BANG*

 

The main character got shot.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the girls wailed loudly.

 

JIyong shut his eyes at the noise, with one hand he patted Dara and Bom with his other hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAH!", the girls laughed at the next movie.

 

"AHAHAHAH!", Bom whacked Jiyong arm making him spill his popcorn all over him.

 

"OH MY GODDD AHAHAHAH!", Dara tugged his other arm in hysterics.

 

Jiyong's head was slowly starting to hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the girls cooed at the screen.

 

JIyong felt like vomitting at the scene. He tried to escape, but Dara just pulled him back down on the sofa.

 

"Stop moving!", she frowned, her eyes glued to the screen.

 

 

 

 

 

"ACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!", Dara screamed as she grabbed JIyong's arm and squeezed it tightly.

 

"OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", Bom hid her head behind JIyong's shoulder and pretty much scratched all his arm skin off.

 

"my arms", he managed to squeak but another scary scene had the girls screaming and jumping up and down on the sofa,pulling and tugging Jiyong like a rag doll.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Daesung", TOP said through the phone as he arrived at Daesung's hotel, "I don't want anyone knowing I'm staying here."

 

"Don't worry, I've already prepped my staff, they can be trusted."

 

"Ok, I'll see in a few days then", TOP said and hung up, he walked to the receptionist, "Room 110."

 

The receptionist knowingly nodded and handed him the key.

 

TOP nodded and made his way to his room.

 

 

 

 

Once in there, he took his coat off and sat down on the sofa and took out his laptop. He face darkened as he continued his research on Seungwoo. TOP had so far found out that he'd been convicted of petty crimes until 2001 but afterwards he'd completely gone off the radar. Could this mean that whoever hired him must have helped him stay off the police records?

TOP grimaced, the police here would not be any help, he knew that already. On their first visit to the pension the ajhussi had warned them not to trust the police in Hyungdam and so had Mrs Hong. He was alone here in Hyung dam.

 

 

TOP hesitated for a moment, his eyes landing on his bag. He sighed and reached for something from the bag....a gun.

 

He checked all the bullets and safely placed it on the table, he didn't know what Seungwoo was up to but whatever it was he meant business....but so did TOP.

 

He stared at the black gun on the table, and clenched his jaws.

 

 

TOP pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted Seungwoo pretending to be Bom.

 

To avoid any suspicions, I am using this phone number to contact you.

If you know about my parents, I want to meet you...I am in Hyungdam right now.

Park Bom.

 

 

Minutes later Seungwoo replied:

 

Meet me at the pension tomorrow morning.

Come alone!

 

 

TOP grimaced at the text. But he felt relieved, if it was Bom she would have been in danger, it was far better for him to be in danger than her. He shook these thoughts out of his head and went to have a shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa?", Minzy and CL looked wide eyed at JIyong who looked like he hadn't slept the whole night.

 

"Ji", Taeyang slapped his face slightly to wake him up a bit.

 

JIyong leaned on his door slightly for support, "why...why did no one tell me about these two?"

 

CL snickered, "Mianhe...they're a bit crazy when they're together?"

 

"A. bit.crazy?", JIyong laughed slightly, he pulled his jumper up to show them the scratch marks on his arms, "A.BIT.CRAZY??!!"

 

"Oooooh that looks painfull", Seungri squirmed.

 

"It is!", JIyong smiled bitterly, he turned around revealing two small plaits on the back of his head.

 

"WHAT THE-", Daesung reached out to touch his hair, but Jiyong flipped back around.

 

"They decided to practice hair styles....on ME!", JIyong twitched angrily.

 

The gang tried not to laugh as they entered the apartment.

 

 

"Hey guys!", Dara and Bom ran towards them arm in arm giggling away.

 

"Hey", Seungri laughed, "What did you two do to Jiyong hyung?"

 

Dara blinked and looked at Jiyong, "Waeyo? Are you not feeling well?"

 

JIyong smiled forcefully, "Tired...just tired."

 

"Oh...did you get enough sleep last night?", Dara asked innocently.

 

Jiyong blinked slightly shocked at the question. Dara and Bom's movie marathon went on until 5 in the morning, and then they decided to play barbies....Jiyong being the barbie hence the hair, they nearly managed to put makeup on him and thats when the craziness began...as in JIyong running away from a lipstick armed Dara and Bom.

 

"No babe, I didn't", JIyong muttered, "Since the others are here, I'm going to go to bed", he then walked to his room and slammed his door shut.

 

The girls snickered before settling down.

 

"Does hyung have anything to eat?", Seungri  and the rest walked to the kitchen.

 

 

"Just a moment ok", Dara smiled at them and ran to Jiyong's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong!", Dara jumped onto JIyong's bed.

 

JIyong groaned and turned to the side, "i want to sleep!"

 

Dara made a face and then turned him to face her.

 

"Waeyo?", JIyong sleepily muttered.

 

"MWWWAAAAHHHHH!", Dara gave him a big cute kiss, "Sleep well baby."

 

JIyong couldn't help but smile in his sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

[Music: Oh Mom by TOP]

 

 

 

 

TOP's car screeched to a halt in front of the pension. He looked at the old and empty house before getting off his car. He slowly made his way to the back garden and towards the ajhussi's hut. It was empty. TOP turned back around when he spotted something from the corner of his eye, there on the floor was a pool of blood. TOP stiffened, this was probably where the ajhusshi was killed. 

 

"Seungwoo!", TOP growled, knowing he was here somewhere.

 

There was no reply.

 

"SEUNGWOO YOU B*STARD SHOW YOURSELF!", TOP growled agaiin.

 

 

 

"Hahahahaha", Seungwoo appeared from the shadows at the far end of the room.

 

TOP clenched his jaws angrily.

 

"Well you are most definitely not Park Bom!", Seungwoo snickered.

 

"Who hired you to kill her parents?", TOP demanded.

 

"You don't know?", Seungwoo asked and then burst out laughing,"So Park Bom sent you instead did she? She obviously doesn't care whether you get hurt or not", Seungwoo laughed.

 

 

"Just answer the question", TOP said seriously.

 

"You know the same person that hired me to kill her parents wants me to kill her too", Seungwoo smirked evilly.

 

TOP stiffened, "Mwarago?"

 

"I said I've been hired to kill her", Seungwoo smiled, "And I will."

 

 

"Don't hold your breath", TOP took the gun out of his back and pointed it straight Seungwoo's head.

 

 

Seungwoo shifted slightly nervous.

 

 

"Are you going to answer me or am I going to have to make you?!", TOP hissed.

 

Seungwoo gulped, his hand slowly pulled out his pocked knife without TOP noticing.

 

"Ok...ok I'll tell you!", Seungwoo stuttered nervously.

 

"Who hired you to kill her parents?!", TOP repeated again.

 

"I...don't know-"

 

 

*BANG BANG*

 

 

TOP shot the ground next to Seungwoo's feet twice making the guy jump back in fright.

 

 

"I...hate...repeating...myself", TOP muttered through gritted teeth.

 

 

 

Seungwoo slowly reached for the chair behind him and gripped it tightly, "I...really...I..."

 

"Quit the stutters!", TOP growled.

 

Seungwoo panicked and flipped the chair around and hit the gun off TOP's hand.

 

TOP grabbed his hand in pain and just then Seungwoo charged towards him. TOP quickly moved out of the way making Seungwoo fall onto the floor, TOP jumped on top of him and held Seungwoo's neck down with his arm.

 

"ARRRGGGHHH!", Seungwoo pushed TOP off and punched him. 

 

TOP quickly stood up and punched him back harder. Seungwoo stumbled backwards.

 

"I said...who hired you!", TOP growled.

 

Seungwoo fidgited with the pocket knife and opened it out.

 

TOP grabbed Seungwoo by the collar and lifted him up angrily.

 

Seungwoo smirked and before TOP could do anything, Seungwoo stabbed the side of TOP' stomach with the knife. TOP shouted out in pain as Seungwoo pulled the knife back and stabbed him in the same place again. Seungwoo then pushed TOP off. TOP grabbed his stomach and fell to the floor, trying to even his breathing.

 

Seungwoo walked up to him and knelt in front of him and smiled evilly.

 

TOP closed his eyes and clenched his jaw in pain as he felt the blood pumping out of the wound.

 

"You want to know...you really want to know?", Seungwoo hissed.

 

TOP panted and looked up at him in pain.

 

Seungwoo leaned in closer, "your...father...Choi Taehyun..."

 

TOP's face stiffened and he felt his whole world come crashing down.

 

Seungwoo grabbed TOP's car keys and then stood up and looked at TOP struggling, "From the kindness of my heart I stabbed you there and not your heart because I want you to enjoy a slow and painful death."

 

TOP glared at him as he felt sweat forming on his forehead.

 

"How about a goodbye picture", Seungwoo laughed as he took a picture and ran off leaving TOP bleeding out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"You cannot be serious!!", Bom grabbed the photo of the boys from when they were younger, "this is you guys?!!"

 

  

 

"Nice hair oppa ahahahahah!", Minzy nudged Taeyang.

 

 

"Oh god! We thought we were so cool back then!", Jiyong hid his face behind his hands in embarasment, "Taeyang did you really have to bring these?!"

 

"AHAHAHAHAH!", Dara picked up a photo and laughed at it, "KYUPTAAAA!"

 

 

 

Jiyong shook his head and tried to grab it off Dara, "Dara pleaase....give it back.....YAH.....oh god!!"

 

 

 

*RING RING*

 

Bom laughed as she answered the phone.

 

"Yoboseyo.."

 

"Bom shi...it's Minhyuk"

 

"Oh Minhyuk shi, neh?"

 

"I can't get hold of sajangnim and since he didn't come to work today, so I was wondering if he wanted me to bring any work to him?"

 

Bom's face fell, "Isn't....he on... a business trip?"

 

"Business trip? No not that I'm aware of"

 

Bom furrowed her brows as she looked back at the gang who were still laughing over the photos. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong?", Bom asked slowly.

 

"Yeah?", JIyong looked up.

 

"Where's TOP?", she asked cautiously.

 

Jiyong stiffened slightly, "What do you mean?"

 

"I mean where is he?!", Bom asked anxiously.

 

JIyong shifted his gaze towards the boys slightly, "He's on a business trip-"

 

"Then why doesn't Minhyuk shi know about it?", Bom pointed at her phone.

 

The boys all froze, not making eye contact.

 

The girls noticed and fell silent.

 

 

"If he's not on his business trip then-", Bom said but was interupted by her phone.

 

Beep Beep

 

Bom opened the message and suddenly she started gasping for air, her phone fell to the floor and she stumbled back.

 

 

"BOM!", they shouted and rushed to her.

 

Bom started sobbing hysterically and grabbed Taeyang's arm and pointed at the phone.

 

JIyong grabbed the phone and looked at the screen, his face turned pale as he passed the phone to Daesung.

 

"HYUNG!", Daesung shouted in shock as Seungri and Taeyang grabbed the phone.

 

 

"Waeyo?!", Dara and the girls asked nervously at the sight of the boys. 

 

CL grabbed the phone and screamed out loud in shock," OPPA!"

 

"Seun..seunghyun...."Bom stuttered through her sobs, "We...need to.....he... needs us!!"

 

 

The girls tried to calm Bom as the boys started getting their car keys.

 

 

"We're coming too!", Dara stopped Jiyong on the way out.

 

"It's dangero-"

 

"I said we're coming!", Dara demanded as she helped Bom up and stormed out of the apartment.

 

 

The gang shut the door and left the room empty. Bom's phone still laid on the floor...the screen still open and the picture of TOP lying on the floor, injured...and close to death.