I'll have to get her some other way

FATE vs HATE

 

 

 

 

 

The morning sun creeped in through the window and warmed their bodies. JIyong smiled at the fresh sweet smell of Dara and pulled her closer to him in his sleep. He kissed her shoulder, Dara shifted slightly at the ticklish feeling and turned to face him.

 

 

 

"morning", JIyong kissed her.

 

Dara puffed her cheeks shyly and nodded.

 

 

"did you sleep well?", JIyong huskily asked.

 

Dara looked at him as if to say what a dumb question, "You didn't let me."

 

Jiyong snickered, "mianhe"

 

"aishhh!", Dara pulled the covers over her face, "Don't you have work to go to?"

 

"Um...I quit remember...", JIyong said.

 

"Oh", Dara pulled the covers back down, "Is...your mum going to be ok?"

 

JIyong lied on his back and looked at the ceiling, "It'll take her some time...but she'll be fine..."

 

"What about you? Are you ok?", Dara asked slowly.

 

"I never wanted to be in business anyway,", Jiyong sighed, "I always wanted to do photography, and I guess now I can."

 

"But Jiyong...it's good that you can finally do what you love full time....but", Dara bit her lip.

 

"But?", JIyong looked at her.

 

"But are you going to be ok not having your omma in your life?", Dara asked.

 

"I don't know, but if me leaving her life makes her understand what she's been doing until now...to hyung...to you isn't right then I'll be fine...", Jiyong said quietly.

 

Dara wrapped her arm across his chest, "mianhe...because of me you're having to go through all this."

 

Jiyong held her hand on his chest, "We'll be fine don't worry arasso?"

 

Dara smiled sadly at him and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't have class today?", TOP asked with his arms crossed across his chest.

 

Bom shook her head, "nope."

 

"But you always have class today", TOP eyed her suspiciously.

 

Bom sighed, "Our professor's off ill."

 

 

"And you don't need to go to the hospital either?", TOP asked again.

 

Bom slammed her pen on the table, "For the 20th time this morning NO!"

 

"And it's your day off?"

 

"Yes therefore I am not going to go to the restaurant today and instead I am going to stay here and study!", Bom glared at him.

 

 

"Don't you want to go see the girls?", TOP asked.

 

"They're busy", Bom shook her head and started reading her textbook again.

 

 

 

TOP thought for a moment and then shook his head, "Nope this won't do", he then grabbed Bom's arm.

 

 

"WHA-", Bom dropped her textbook as TOP pulled her up.

 

"You're coming to the office with me", TOP shook his head as he grabbed Bom's bag for her.

 

"What? Why?", Bom asked in confusion.

 

"You have nothing to do today, you'll get bored and then you'll start thinking things and then run off to the pension", TOP mumbled as he pulled Bom towards the door.

 

"Seunghyun!", Bom pulled his arm to stop him, "I'm not going, I promised you didn't I?"

 

TOP looked at her for a moment and then shook his head again, "No I don't believe you."

 

"YAH!", Bom laughed as she hit his arm, "I'm not going anywhere!"

 

TOP sighed, "Chincha?"

 

Bom nodded, "Now will you just go to work already!", she pushed him out the door.

 

"I'll call", TOP said warning her.

 

"And I'll pick up", Bom sighed.

 

"I'll come home early", TOP threatened again.

 

"Do you want me to cook dinner then?", Bom teased.

 

"Um...let's just order", TOP smiled.

 

 

After TOP left, Bom closed the door and sighed. She was still fighting the urge to go to visit ajhussi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa?", CL dropped her spoon on the floor.

 

Her father walked sheepishly into the kitchen in a suit, "How...do I look?"

 

"What are you wearing?", CL smiled.

 

Her father cleared his throat, "I have a job interview today."

 

"CHINCHA?!", CL ran up to him and hugged him, "Why didn't you tell me before?"

 

"Well...I didn't want to say anything incase...you know I didn't get the job", Mr Lee smiled shyly.

 

"Oh appa", she hugged him again, "Don't think like that."

 

"Well...you know it's been a good few months since I've been jobless and I really want to do well today...but-"

 

"But nothing", CL took her dad's tie from his hands and started doing it for him, "You're going to go there and wow them all!"

 

"Really?", her father asked adorably.

 

 

"Of course, who wouldn't want to hire you eh?", CL smiled and finished tying his tie for him, "Where do you have the job interview then?"

 

"Lee propreties", Mr Lee said as he straightened his suit.

 

 

CL froze slightly. That was Seungri's company.

 

 

"Anyway I'll be late, I'll see you tonight my dear", Mr lee kissed CL's forehead and went off.

 

 

 

"Lee properties?", CL whispered. 

 

 

 

 

 

RING RING RING RING

 

 

CL took her phone out of her pocket, it was Seungri.

 

 

"yo...yoboseyo?", CL stuttered.

 

"What's with the stutters? You ok?"

 

"sorry...yeah"

 

"What you up today?"

 

"I've got some work to do....you?"

 

"I have few people I need to interview today, a bit boring but someone's got to do it."

 

CL bit her lip nervously, "chi...chincha?"

 

"Yeah, usually these things go on for days and we find no one, it's pointless", Seungri sighed.

 

"My...", CL nearly told him that her dad was being interviewed but she didn't want to burden Seungri and definetly not use him to get her dad a job.

 

"Your?", Seungri asked.

 

"Ani...I mean....do you want to meet up afterwards?", CL changed the subject quickly.

 

"Sure, I'll need to see you after a day of rejecting underqualified people."

 

CL bit her tongue before she blurted anything stupid out, "Do you...do you have to reject them?"

 

"Well if they're not good enough then yes, we can't have useless people working for us."

 

"But what if they're really hardworking but just don't have the qualifications?", CL asked anxiously.


"Um...well if they're underqualified then it'll be hard for them to get the job", Seungri replied, "But why are you asking me all this?"

 

"Huh?...ani, never mind anyway I'll see you tonight then", CL quickly said.

 

"Ok, I'll call you later...bye".

 

"Bye..", she hung up and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you stop staring at me", Dara said not looking up from her textbook.

 

"Mianhe", JIyong grinned as he looked at Dara from across the table.

 

"You're still staring", Dara muttered as she flipped the page.

 

JIyong tried not to smile, getting ready to , "Why? Embarassed?"

 

"Bwah?", Dara looked up.

 

JIyong shrugged his shoulders, "After last night-"

 

 

"AHHHHHHH!", Dara palmed her ears and pretended like she couldn't hear anything, "AHHHHH I can't hear AHAHHHH!"

 

"AFTER LAST NIGHT-", JIyong shouted louder.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!, Dara shouted even louder shaking her head.

 

"Chincha this yeoja", Jiyong reached across the table and pulled her hands down," arasso arasso."

 

Dara calmed down.

 

 

 

"No need to be embarassed, we only did what any other couple do-"

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!", Dara shot up, "Stop talking about it will you?!"

 

"What, oh you mean-hmppphh!"

 

Dara had pounced over the table and palmed his mouth shut, "I don't want to hear it Jiyong!"

 

He laughed under her hand.

 

 

"If you want to make a living out of photography then stop joking with me and focus!", Dara muttered.

 

JIyong pulled her hand off, "I think I'm talented enough" 

 

"tch", Dara smirked.

 

"Oh", Jiyong raised his brows, "what was that for?"

 

"Say that when you're on GD's level-....oh", Dara suddenly remembered Jiyong was GD.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, he pushed Dara back to her seat with his finger on her forehead, "tch."

 

 

 

Dara suddenly clasped her hands together and sighed as she stared at JIyong now.

 

JIyong eyed her from the corner of his eyes, "Ok...you do know YOU'RE staring at me now?"

 

Dara smiled and nodded.

 

JIyong edged back a bit, "Why?"

 

"I just realised, "Dara cupped her face, "My boyfriend is GD."

 

 

"Oh god", Jiyong facepalmed himself, "Please don't be a fan girl."

 

 

"You know I've been to every single one of your exhibitions, and OMG they're amazing!!", Dara nodded proudly, "Especially your exhibition on hands it was mind blowing-"

 

 

 

JIyong stood up walked to the apartment  shaking his head while Dara followed.

 

"OMG could you please sign my camera??", Dara followed him like a puppy, "Neh?neh? Pleaseeeeee just once!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

TOP slammed his car door shut and ran to his apartment building. He'd been calling Bom but she wasn't answering, he knew he shouldn't have left her on her own. That girl's curiosity was the size of his ego, nothing was going to stop her from going to the pension he should have known that.

 

 

 

"DAMMIT!!", he keyed in the door code and ran into the lift before it closed. 

 

He pulled his tie off furiously and slammed the lift wall with his fist as he waited for the lift to reach his floor. This was probably the first time he hated having a pent house apartment. If she wasn't in the apartment, this was it, he'd reached his limits.

 

 

 

 

The lift doors finally opened on his floor and he stormed into the apartment readying himself to find the apartment empty.

 

 

 

"I KNEW IT-", TOP stopped suddenly at the sight of Bom still sitting by the table studying.

 

 

TOP sighed with relief, he covered face with his hands and took a deep breath. 

 

"Yah!", TOP shouted, "Why didn't you pick up your phone?!"

 

Bom didn't reply.

 

"YAH!", TOP walked closer and suddenly her head started bobbing up and down. He furrowed his brows and stepped back looking at her curiously.

 

"...not a monster....la lalalala", Bom hummed along to the song playing on her iPOD. She turned the volume up and adjusted the headphones on properly while still bobbing along.

 

 

TOP shook his head and was about to say something when suddenly-

 

 

 

"BABY I'N NOT A MONSTERRRR!", Bom jumped up on her chair and fisted the air and she belted out the song.

 

"SH!T!", TOP fell back from surprise.

 

 

"I LOVE YOU BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER NEON ALJANHA YEJEON NAE LALALALAAAA!!", Bom screached at the top of her voice as she beat her chest to the beat of the music.

 

TOP covered his mouth trying to stop himself from laughing.

 

 

"BIG BANG!! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MONSTERS...SARANGHEEEEEEE VIP FOREVERRRRR....I'M NOT A MONSTER!!!", she jumped on the chair as if she was at Big Bang's concert, "NOT A MONSTERRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", she jumped around so much, playing on her air guitar she lost her balance and fell flat on her face.

 

 

"oooowwwwwwww", she squirmed on the floor and took her headphones off...suddenly laughter could be heard, she squinted her eyes and sat up and saw TOP clutching on his stomach laughing uncontrollably.

 

 

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!", TOP fell onto the floor.

 

"YOU!!", Bom shouted, "aaahhhh", she rubbed her cheek in pain.

 

"WHAT...HAHAHAHAHAH THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!", TOP laughed.

 

"Oh man...you saw?", Bom covered her face.

 

"Why didn't I think of recording it dammit ahahahahahaha", TOP asked himself still clutching his stomach.

 

"AISH!!", Bom pouted, "Why are you home already?!"

 

 

 

TOP stopped laughing finally, "mianhe...ahah...."

 

 

"You thought I went to the pension didn't you?", Bom gasped, "I am offended Choi Seunghyun!"

 

"Um...", TOP stuttered, "ani!! I forgot a file at home-"

 

"Stop lying!", Bom said bluntly.

 

"Ok..ok, so I thought you went to the pension", TOP admitted.

 

"Choi Seunghyun", Bom shook her head in disappointment, "Where's the trust?!"

 

"Well I wouldn't have thought it if you'd picked up your phone!", he pointed at her phone.

 

She pouted and picked up her phone,"Well maybe if you actually rang-...", she looked at screen, "37 missed calls....oh....hehe"

 

"You tell me what I should have thought after that?!"

 

"37?? Really?", Bom looked at him in shock, "Jees."

 

"I wouldn't have had to call you 37 times if you'd just picked up the first time", he said through gritted teeth.

 

Bom looked away guility, "hehe....I guess so...mian."

 

 

"Instead you were here having a rock concert on your own", he took his jacket off.

 

"Mwarago?!", Bom gasped.

 

 

 

"Not a monster!!", TOP pretended to play his air guitar and walked off to the kitchen laughing.

 

Bom turned bright red, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like your little Bom isn't coming?", Seungwoo stood up and walked up to the bound blind ajhussi.

 

The ajhussi struggled to break free.

 

"Guess my plan to get her here failed", Seungwoo got his gun out and checked the bullets.

 

 

"hhhmmmpppp hmmmpppp", the ajhussi tried to speak through the cloth wrapped around his mouth.

 

"Oh well, you're no use to me then, I'll have to get her some other way", he pointed the gun at the ajhussi and shot him dead without even blinking.

 

The ajhussi fell to the floor dead.

 

"Aish", Seungwoo wiped the blood splatters off his face, "So dirty."