24 hours part 3

FATE vs HATE

 

 

[Author note: 운명 by Every Single Day instrumental version]

 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked down at Dara as she sighed in her sleep and pressed closer to his warm body.

 

Jiyong sadly turned back to the walls that were filled with photos with a dark expression. The pictures all showed Jiyong one thing, Dara's life before him. Before him her life was peaceful, uninterrupted and happy. He thought about how she would have carried on living like like that if he hadn't entered her life. If he got anymore attached to her, his mum would surely find out and then, just like what happened to Jiyong's brother and his girlfriend would happen to Dara too.

 

 

'What am I doing here? What was I thinking when I agreed on this bet?!'

 

 

 

He slowly faced Dara again and couldn't help but smile. He softly whispered "The only way I can protect you is if I stay away from you...."

 

 

Dara moved slightly against his chest.

 

 

Jiyong closed his eyes, "But for the next 24 hours...let me stay by your side...please.."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Bom's head nodded slowly down and then jerked up trying to wake herself, her eyes blinked twice before her eyes and head lowered down once again. Her hands loosened and the folder she was reading fell to the floor with a thud.

 

 

TOP looked up from his work at the sound of the folder on the floor and saw Bom leaning to one side on the sofa, eyes closed peacefully. He looked at her for a while before smiling and shaking his head.

 

 

"This yeoja...", he walked towards her and sat next to her as he picked up the folder from the floor. 

 

Suddenly, Bom turned her head to the other side and leaned onto TOP's shoulder instead.

 

He froze, trying to not to wake her up. He slowly sat back trying to make it as comfortable as possible for her, but she frowned slightly and then turned her head to the other side.

 

 

TOP looked at her as she tried to support her head, he sighed and then placed his hand underneath her cheek and slowly brought her head towards him and rested her head on his shoulder once again. Bom mumbled something and then wrapped her arms arounf TOP's arm, she nuzzled her face into his shoulder and then sighed in content.

 

 

He looked down at his hands trying not to smile, "Aish...this yeoja chinca."

 

"seunghyun...nappeun namja", Bom frowned in her sleep.

 

"Bad?", TOP chuckled.

 

"always...being mean to me....aish", she growled half asleep, "that...arrogant...b*stard"

 

"Even in her sleep she swears", TOP muttered.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

*RINGGGGGGG RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG*

 

"AISHHH!", Jiyong covered his ears and squirmed around.

 

"Hmmm", Dara squinted her eyes and tried to turn the alarm off.

 

They both wriggled around and turned to face each other. They opened their eyes together and blinked at eachother adjusting to the situation.

 

Blink

 

Blink

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Dara punched Jiyong in the chest and then back kicked him off the bed.

 

"UGGGHHH!", Jiyong squirmed around on the floor clutching onto his chest and .

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", Dara screamed, she grabbed her medical books and threw them at Jiyong. She always knew they would come in handy one day.

 

"OWWW! YYA!", Jiyong tried to protect himself.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING-", it suddenly dawned on Dara why Jiyong was here....the bet. She sighed and slumped back onto bed, "Aish this stupid bet!!"

 

"Apology accepted", Jiyong sarcastically remarked as he sat onto bed, "OOW!"

 

Dara kicked him off again.

 

"YAA!", JIyong glared at her.

 

"I think you've had enough being in the same bed as me thank you very much", Dara glared back.

 

"More like YOU have!", Jiyong pointed back, "I wasn't the one sticking like glue!"

 

Dara looked shocked, "Mwarago? When was I sticking onto you huh huh?!"

 

"Forget it!", Jiyong stood up and walked to the kitchen, "What's for breakfast?"

 

 

 

Dara stood up and followed him in.

 

"Unless....poor people don't eat breakfast?", Jiyong asked teasingly.

 

Dara brought her fist up, "There's some bread over there!"

 

She walked into the bathroom while Jiyong made himself breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Tabi...."

 

"Hmmm". Seunghyun mumbled in his sleep as he flapped his hand away.

 

"Tabi..", the voice hissed again.

 

 

'Tabi?....Only his mum called him that?'

 

He opened his right eye and saw his mother standing in front of him, her eyes wide with shock.

 

 

"OMMA!", TOP shouted as he jumped up.

 

"AIIIISHHH!", Bom growled as she rubbed her eyes and woke up, "Dara...why are you shouting?"

 

 

 

Top's mum with the maid behind her looked at TOP and then at Bom in absolute shock.

 

 

"Omma...", TOP gulped.

 

"Neh?", Mrs Choi stuttered.

 

 

"Dara!", Bom pulled TOP back onto the sofa, "Stop taking the blanket it's cold", she said with closed eyes.

 

 

The two women turned away nervously at the sight.

 

 

 

"YA!", TOP kicked Bom under the blanket.

 

"Hmm", Bom mumbled as she turned and looked at TOP.

 

Her eyes widened when she saw it was TOP sleeping next to her not Dara, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", she jumped up and started hitting him until she turned around and saw two women gaping at her.

 

Bom froze, "Ann..an-"

 

 

 

Mrs Choi turned to her son, "Tabi?"

 

"Mum you've got it all wrong", TOP said as he went to his mother, "She's....she's..."

 

"English translator!", Bom shouted randomly.

 

TOP turned to his mother and nodded.

 

"English translator?", his mum repeated, "it doesn't look like she's-"

 

 

"Omma...", TOP said through gritted teeth, "We had to work all night and we didn't realise the time..."

 

 

"Aigoo", Mrs Choi suddenly smiled, "You were always bad at lying".

 

She walked towards Bom and smiled, "Hello, I'm Mrs Choi...Tabi's omma"

 

Bom bowed nervously trying to clean up herself at the same time.

 

 

"You must be hungry dear come on...let's go have breakfast", she took Bom to the kitchen with her.

 

TOP sighed and followed the two girls.

 

 

 

 

"Ma'am....there is nothing going on between me and Seunghyun shi, he's just helping me with a case and I am actually his english translator I can speak english for you if you want proof but please please don't ruin my life and try to kick me out of the country please!", Bom blurted out as soon as they reached the kitchen.

 

After what TOP had told her about Jiyong's mum, she assumed that all rich mothers were the same.

 

 

Mrs Choi looked at her and then at TOP, "Ya...what have you been telling her about me?"

 

TOP sat down next to the nervous Bom, "Chill....my mum isn't like that."

 

"You're lucky I came and not your father", Mrs Choi looked at TOP, but TOP just ignored her last comment.

 

"Neh?", Bom asked surprised.

 

"Why would I kick you out of the country dear?", Mrs Choi grinned, "Infact I hope you stay here....and bring some life into my dull son's life", she teased.

 

"Omma!", TOP whined.

 

"Arasso arasso! Stay a grumpy old bachelor all your life then aish!!", his mum retorted and then turned back to Bom, "So my dear...what's your name? How old are you? What do you do?"

 

Bom looked at TOP as if asking for help and then answered his mum.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Wallet?", Dara asked Jiyong.

 

"Why?", Jiyong asked as he got his wallet out and handed it to Dara.

 

Dara opened it up and took out 10,000 won and handed the note to Jiyong.

 

"What is this?", Jiyong asked.

 

"Your budget for the day", Dara grinned.

 

"WHAT?!", JIyong retorted, "I can't even get a taxi with this amount?!"

 

"Hence we have buses", Dara explained, "Besides I live on less than 10 everyday"

 

"What do you eat?", Jiyong asked, "How...how do you live?!"

 

Dara shrugged, "Welcome to my world!"

 

"You mean hell", Jiyong glared.

 

Dara just smiled and walked out of the house as Jiyong followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO LOVELY READERS! MIANHE FOR THE SHORT UPDATE, BUT I'M SO TIRED....I PROMISE THOUGH TOMORROW WILL BE FULL OF UPDATES CHINCHA! THANK YOU TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE COMMENTED! YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME! PLEASE PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I SHALL KEEP UPDATING! TILL THE NEXT UPDATE BYEEEE! XX