Fake Relationship!

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

“I don’t want to do this...but you’re all I can depend on.” Jiyong said as Dara stared at him awkwardly. “Same here.” She said confused. Jiyong looked at her oddly.

“I need a girl who can defend herself from anything...and from my experience...I recommend you...I guess.” He said slowly, doubting himself. “I need to escape from a girl...so by doing that...I need a-“

“Fake girlfriend?” Dara asked unsure while Jiyong looked at her. “Exactly.” He said looking down as Dara stood up.

“That’s what I came here to ask you!” She screamed laughing hysterically in disbelief. He stared at her peculiarly with a sour expression. “My boyfriend dumped me a couple days ago horribly and my parents’ friends are dying to see my boyfriend-“

“The...people I saw at your house?” He asked as she quickly nodded. “Yeah! And since they’ve already seen you...they’ll think you’re really my boyfriend!” She yelled excitedly as he scoffed.

“I mean...it’ll be perfect! I’m helping you...you’re helping me!” She screamed louder in excitement. Jiyong kept his confused gaze on the ground. “Now I understand why he dumped you.” He said annoyed as Dara’s smile slowly faded and turned into annoyance again.

 

Se7en and Hanbyul held hands and walked along the park sidewalks as they glanced over at Dara and Jiyong. “You think they’ll both agree to this?” Se7en asked. Hanbyul looked at him and shrugged with a short chuckle.

“I don’t know...they’re sort of...unpredictable.” She said with a chuckle. “But... maybe. I mean if they really need this.” She continued as she smiled at Se7en. “Thank goodness we never had this problem.” Said Se7en with a chuckle as Hanbyul laughed.

 

Jiyong and Dara both stood across from each other. “I have something to ask though.” Jiyong said looking at her up and down as she lightly pulled her cap lower. “What?” She asked confused.

“I need you to change your clothing style.” He said with a finger to his chin. “I don’t want her to think that I’m... gay.” He said while she stared at him. “Her?” Dara asked confused.

“Yeah...Yoona...the girl I’m hiding from!” He yelled annoyed as Dara scratched her head. “Yeah...have I met her before?” She asked as Jiyong looked up and slightly shook his head confused.

“I don’t think so.” He said slowly and looked at her puzzled face. “Unless you stalked me enough and saw her.” He said carelessly walking towards Se7en and Hanbyul while Dara scoffed.

“Hey! Jiyong! I can’t change my style!” Dara yelled with a nervous laugh. Jiyong turned around irritated and slumped his shoulders. “I don’t want it to seem like I’m walking around with a guy!” He yelled as she looked to the ground and tilted her head.

 

Dara walked home slowly from the park as a car stopped beside her on the road. “Dara.” Hanbyul said stopping and lightly smiling at her from the car. “Hey Hanbyul.” She said tiredly.

“Come in...I’ll take you home.” She offered. Dara smiled and sat comfortably on the passenger seat while Hanbyul took a deep breath.

“So...what happened?” Hanbyul asked curiously with a smile on her face. Dara slumped and took a deep breath. “It worked...he’ll cooperate.” She said in a tired tone while Hanbyul smiled.

“That’s great!” She yelled happily. “Why’re you so sad then? Shouldn’t you be happy and celebrating?!” She yelled laughing excitedly. Dara shook her head and puckered her lips.

“No...He’s cooperating...and he wants me to too.” She said looking down moving her strand of hair behind her ear.  “But you are cooperating already.” She said confused with a light smile.

“He wants me to dress as a girl.” She said deadly as if it was the end of the world. Hanbyul smiled and laughed silently. “Then just do it...what’s so wrong about that?” Hanbyul asked chuckling. “If I were him...I’d say the same thing too...I don’t want to make a girl jealous by hanging around with a guy.” She said chuckling making Dara glare at her.

“But I don’t have any girl clothes...nor do I feel comfortable in those tight clothes.” She said feeling disgusted at the thought. “I’ll help you.” Hanbyul said smiling. “Don’t worry about it.” She said assuring her protection. Dara slightly looked up at her and smiled. “Not all girl clothes need to be tight.” She said chuckling.

 

Jiyong sat on Se7en’s couch with a soda in his hand. “I need her to be a girl.” Jiyong told Se7en who sat by him. “She is...” said Se7en carelessly. Jiyong smacked his lips and shot a stare at him. “Well…in the inside.” Se7en continued chuckling.

“I think I made a mistake...in order to make Yoona jealous and leave me...I need a girl who can make her sink...someone who looks way better than her.” He said with narrowed eyes. Se7en nodded with a sigh and shrugged.

 

Dara’s parents walked in the park side by side in silence. “Honey...I’m worried about Dara this week.” She said with a worried look on her face.

“The elders really want to meet her boyfriend...but as you know...she doesn’t….” She said looking up at him in worry. “I know our Dara...and she’ll come up with a solution.” He said while they both stopped walking.

“Don’t you think we should help her though?” She asked staring up at him. He shook his head and slightly smiled. “No...let’s wait till that day first.” He said smiling while she scowled. “But it’ll then be too late.” She mumbled looking down. He shook his head and chuckled as if the situation was somewhat amusing to him.

“She’ll figure something out.” He said nodding his head as they continued walking again. “We have a nifty daughter.” He said chuckling. “Just like her mother.” He said looking down at her while she gave him a sad smile.

               

Se7en walked to his kitchen and sighed. “When’s this…thing again?” He asked curiously hearing Jiyong cough. “Tomorrow.” He responded after a long time of thinking. Se7en chuckled silently and sighed.

“So what? You’re going to just back down on her that day?” He asked with a chuckle and sitting down on a chair while Jiyong shrugged. “Maybe...I’ll go to her house in the early morning and tell her.” He said carelessly throwing his soda in the fridge and walking out the door.

“Alright...see you later.” He said walking out the door.

“It doesn’t sound great.” Se7en said shaking his head with a chuckle drinking Jiyong’s soda and exhaled.

 

A/N: So... everyone's doubting Dara...

But will she be able to sink everyone's heart with her beauty???

And... what's up with Jiyong?? Backing out?? Will he do it? And will Dara agree with it??

Here's another chapter! I hope you'll all love it!!

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay???

Until next time, SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!