Ceremony

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Dara’s parents stood up when they spotted Dara and Jiyong enter the room, walking towards them.

"Told you she could come up with something." Her father whispered to her mother, who squinted her eyes in amazement. "She looks gorgeous." He said astounded.

"Isn’t that the boy at her house the other day?" She asked confused.

"Hi Mom! Dad!" She yelled slowly walking towards them with Jiyong beside her. "Hi honey! You look...dazzling!" Her father yelled giving her a huge hug. Her mother held her tightly.

"You look beautiful." Her mother said examining at her up and down. They both turned their attention to Jiyong as Dara smiled and backed up oddly to stand beside him.

"Um...I’d like to introduce to you guys my...uh...new...boyfriend...um... Jiyong." She said smiling as they greeted each other politely. Her mother awkwardly stared at her with a blank expression while her expression slowly turned into happiness.

"And it’s Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong said clarifying with a proud smile. "Kwon Jiyong...nice to meet you." Dara’s father said proudly. Dara’s mother smiled in approval.

"Haven’t we...seen you before though?" She asked chucking as Jiyong smiled. "Yes... if you did notice my presence." He said smiling. "I was at Dara’s home during your...arrival." He added chuckling nervously, yet politely as they smiled.

Dara stood beside Jiyong and listened to their conversation with a smile until he hesitantly and slowly slid his arms over her waist to make it look like they were a real couple. Dara held her breath once more standing taller.

"It’s great to meet you." They said smiling as Jiyong nodded.

"Um...can you show me the bathroom? Honey?" Jiyong asked Dara with a stutter and confused face while Dara nervously smiled.

"Of course." She said glancing at her parents to ask for permission. Her parents smiled and motioned for them to leave while they waved to her parents and walked towards the opposite direction.

 

As they arrived at the bathroom, Dara rolled out of his hold taking a deep breath.

"Whoa! Um...just call me Dara. Alright? No...’honey’ or ‘sugar’ or whatever." She said shaking her head in panic. "Yeah, I was trying to make it look realistic...I have a question though... um... are those crazy ladies going to be here again?" He asked confused while Dara narrowed her eyes confused.

"What crazy ladies-"

"DARA DEAR!" Yelled a huge crowd of elders running slowly towards them. Dara widened her eyes and stood closely beside Jiyong with a hanging mouth.

"Those...are the crazy ladies." He muttered quietly as they reached them.

"We knew you two were a couple when we first saw you together!" They yelled happily pointing at both of them in excitement. "I told you to not deny it!" They screamed while Jiyong and Dara nervously chuckled.

"You look beautiful!" An elder man yelled holding Dara’s face tightly in his hand as Jiyong chuckled. Dara glanced at Jiyong in panic when she spotted him laughing. She reached over and kicked his ankle while he took another short laugh before making any move.

"Okay...that’s enough now...don’t wrinkle her face too much." Jiyong said ‘lightly’ slapping Dara’s red cheeks with a laugh. Dara hit his hands down and glared at him angrily.

 

Hanbyul sat on her couch on the phone narrowing her eyes. "That was why you didn’t let me go help Dara?!" She yelled angrily. "Well...Jiyong was going to do something...so I didn’t want you to beat him up or something." Se7en said lightly chuckling.

"What was he going to do?" Hanbyul asked confused while Se7en looked down and sighed. "Uh...-"

"Choi Dong Wook!! Before I get any angrier, you better tell me!" She said as he chuckled. "Uh...he was going to..."

Dara and Jiyong ran away from the elders and sat at a bench nearby searching around for them to make sure they weren’t near.

"Hey." Jiyong said out of breath. "If we’re going to go somewhere next time...and those oldies are going...I’m not going...alright?" He said catching his breath watching Dara chuckle.

"I didn’t know they were going to do this." She said giggling and catching her breath. "How can you laugh at this time?!" He screamed as she laughed harder.

"That look on your face!" She yelled pointing at him and chuckling some more. He glared at her and smiled shaking his head while he felt a text and took his phone out. "Hey! You got a new phone!" She said pointing at it, breaking her laugh while he scoffed.

"Was I supposed to keep the broken/cracked one?" He asked reading the text and scoffed. Dara shrugged and sighed.

"Hey." Jiyong said. "Give me your number." He commanded while she stared at him and stuttered. "I don’t...have a phone." She said looking down and scratching the side of her neck.

"Liar!" He yelled as she looked up at him confused with a remorseful face. "Serious! I don’t have a phone-"

Her phone rang loudly as she looked around confused. "Is that your-"

"Just pick it up." He said annoyed looking away in irritation while she giggled and took her phone out of her shorts under her skirt and shamefully answered it.

"Hello?" Dara answered slowly. "Hey Dara! Are you okay?! Where are you? Who’re you with?!" Hanbyul yelled loudly in panic. Dara glanced at Jiyong and sighed.

"Calm down Hanbyul...what happened?" She asked. "Who are you with right now?" Hanbyul asked demandingly. Dara slump her shoulders. "Um...Jiyong...why?" She said silently. Jiyong quickly stared at her confused.

"Hey! Don’t lie! Why’d you hesitate...get him on the phone then." She dared while Dara handed him the phone. Jiyong stared at her awkwardly and answered it.

"Hello." He said confused. Hanbyul screamed on the other line. "KWON JIYONG?!" She yelled loudly, making him wince. "Yes! Why’re you screaming?!" He yelled louder.

Dara stared at him with a sour look. Jiyong finished talking and hung up. Dara scratched her head and put her hand out for her phone while Jiyong ignored her and started dialing a number.

"What’re you doing?" She asked confused looking at him, who smiled cleverly. His phone suddenly rang as he took his phone out and handed hers back to him.

"I got your number now." He said with a clever smile walking ahead and touching his phone. Dara stared at his number in her phone and growled angrily following behind him.

A/N: Hey everyone! Double Update!!!! Sorry for the short update last time!

I hope this will make up for it... >(^_^)<

Thank you so much for reading this story and chapter!

You're all awesome!!! CHOOMAN SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe... so how was the chapter?? Okay? Good??

Please leave a comment and let me know okay?? Thanks again!!